Violet Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd seen those eyes a couple weeks before, wide and wild in a face wrapped around my dick at a sorority reunion.

She seemed just as blown away as I was, and she'd left with a glance at my crotch and an awkward wave, blushing furiously. I'd just stood there stupidly, watching her car drive away, marveling; she'd had a great body and given excellent head, but if she had a kid in high school, she had to be like forty? Older? I'd quit that day. The school job, I mean.

I shook myself back into the present. "Nah, it's no biggie." I hesitated. "How far should I go?"

"As far as you want," she snapped evenly. "What kind of underwear do you have on?"

I smiled, then unzipped my shorts and spread the fly open. She looked down with interest. "Cute," she said eventually. "I like boxers. Look, just take them off before you come out. That way, they'll be able to tell when you get hard."

"Sure."

She smiled again, setting my cock twingeing once more, and then she picked up the champagne and started walking. "Norah will be in in a sec, so you might want to liberate her dogs. Just leave the paperwork right there; I'll sign it later."

"Uh, okay." Barx liked these things done right away, but I couldn't make this woman do anything. She knew it, too, swinging her full hips as she made her way through the kitchen, and I was left shaking my head.

Mrs Kleinman found me on the rug by the coffee table, rolling around on the floor with Cottontail (Mopsy? Did I care?), the three of us looking like we were enjoying ourselves. She grinned myopically down at me. "How cute!" She drew out a cellphone, last year's model, and took a few shots; I could see the thing wobbling enough that there was no way any of them would show anything but a blur. "I'll have to take away your little friends; Ashley and the girls bought me a free grooming down at Pupworks, sort of a thank-you for using my house."

"Oh!" I sat up. "I'll be so sorry to see them go!" The two useless little lifeforms looked reproachfully at me, offended by my lies. "Have fun!" There was no way Mrs Kleinman could tell I was going commando by now, my boxers shoved into my cargo short pockets, as I helped her load (more like shove) the shih tzus into their carrier and then hauled them out to her Benz. When I returned back inside the house, Ashley was sitting on the couch with her legs crossed comfortably, signing the Barx contract.

"Easiest dogsitting gig ever, huh?" She laughed. "Amy's fucking dog is like eighty, in dog years. Just get him up, nudge him toward the backyard, and turn him loose once you get out there." She smiled indulgently up at me. And then she spread her legs wide open as she got up, flashing me peach-colored lace stretched over what my trained eye told me was a cleanly waxed pussy. "I'll make sure the girls are all ready for you. I won't tell them you're a pro, but I'm sure they'll figure it out once you start throwing your cock around." She hesitated as she turned. "They're all fair game, if you know what I mean." She waggled her eyebrows suggestively, and my scrotum shuddered.

"Except you?" I glanced at her left hand, and she at least had the grace to look bashful.

"Sorry, Stevie. Look, I'm on my period anyway; it just wouldn't be right."

I drew myself to my full height. "You don't know what you're missing, Ashley."

"Yes I do," she replied at once. "Don't worry," she went on, over her shoulder now as her ass wagged away. "I'll get off. I like to watch." And then she slid the glass doors open, emerging into the sunlight to feminine laughter, and it was showtime. The signed contract lay on the couch beside a beefy wad of twenties, fastened by a rubber band

The tag on the spaniel's collar claimed his name was Norton, which did not impress me. I took a deep breath as I used my foot to gently prod the poor creature toward the back patio. "Come on, Norton," I sang. "Let's go see what the ladies are up to."

"Up to no good, soon," came a drunken cackle from the right, and another laugh brayed out from the other side of the patio. Right away I could tell this would be fun; these women were not sloppy drunks. They were just the kind that got smiley and, apparently, horny. "Shit, Ash. Good job finding this one."

"Hell yeah," someone said, "come on over here, dog guy; let me hump your leg." More laughter. Ashley was sprawled across from me, her legs spread slightly on her chaise-longue, those gold-medal eyes unreadable behind the big sunglasses. She was smiling smugly.

I turned that way with a genial smile, seeing a robust redhead with her mouth wide open in a saucy grin. Like the rest, she was wearing the uniform of loose, flowy skirt and bare-shouldered top, all except a somewhat meatier woman in shorts next to Ashley. She now moved her own sunglasses down her nose, looking at me mischievously. "Christ." She was looking me lasciviously up and down. "Did you bring enough for all of us?"

"Nobody's enough for all of us," Ashley countered, preening. "Ladies, may I present today's dogsitter, Steven?"

"Hi Steven!" The redhead was waving like the grand marshall at a parade. "Should we call you Steve, or should we just say, 'omigod, omigod, yes, yes, yes..." she trailed off into a fake orgasm, her narrow hips rolling back and forth on her chair, and everyone chuckled.

"Steve's fine," I answered coolly, still smiling. I looked around until I found the mom-to-be, and then I went over to her and crouched down. "Congratulations, ma'am. If there's anything I can do for you to make you more comfortable, please don't hesitate."

She looked frankly back at me, and I could see at once that whoever had gotten her pregnant must have enjoyed it thoroughly; you can just tell, with some chicks. This one was a maneater, smoking hot despite her massive belly. She squinted up at me, her long hand shading her from the sun. "Ashley," she sighed, "why didn't I wait for this one?" I smiled, and she giggled. "I'll bet you'd make a gorgeous baby with me, Steve. What do you think?"

I was about to answer, but the one in the shorts cut me off. "Bitch, you've already got one." She tossed back half a mimosa. "Give the rest of us a chance, huh?"

"Never mind them, Steve." She pregnant one was starting to scoot over, reminding me of a turtle on its back. "Why don't you sit down and join me?"

"Fuck that." A brown-haired girl with tight French braids was glaring up at me from her seat. She was sitting forward with her elbows on her knees, her neckline showing fresh, healthy cleavage. "I said I wanted to hump his leg, and now I want to hump his leg. Come here, Steeeven." She drew out the first syllable in a long, eager jeer, and almost without thinking I started to head that way.

"Hi," I grinned, quickly back in my element. I liked these chicks already. "What's your name, honey?"

"I'm Emma." She stuck her hand out; when I took it, it was still cold and moist from her mimosa. "Always nice to meet a new friend." I had a good read on her. Despite the broad, shiny gold band on her left hand, this one would be down for all kinds of dick. I kept hold of her hand, then bent quickly and offered my lips. She did not disappoint, grinning as she launched right into one of those smoldering, wide-mouthed, drippy kisses like you see on soap operas. I heard her moan slightly into my mouth; all around us, the other girls were cheering. "Holy shit," she gasped when I finally backed off. She turned to Ashley. "Where the fuck did you find this one?"

Ashley, still basking in the glow of her success, leaned back and poured herself a fresh drink. "I'll never tell." No indeed; even in a gathering with as much estrogen as this one, she could hardly admit she'd met me only after she sucked my balls into her mouth.

"Like I care," Emma muttered, looking me up and down. "Just stand there, dog guy; I've got some things I want to do to you." She opened her legs, paying no attention when her skirt rode up to show blue lace and dampness, and wrapped them around my knee. "Since Norton's too old to get it on, I'll be your bitch today." She giggled, then I felt heat and humidity as she hitched herself up to me and started to grind on my leg. Long fingers wrapped around my thighs, just inside the loose cargo shorts, still mimosa-cool. "My! You're quite a man." She was kneading my quads.

"Quit hogging him." The redhead was sauntering over. "I'm Tara. How long you been dogsitting, Steve?" I opened my arm, taking her lithe body hard against mine; her arms could barely get around my chest.

"Few years." I tipped my face down to hers, offering, and she took the bait just as Emma had. She was a really good kisser, totally passionate. Her tongue tasted like basil. We made out a few moments, once again accompanied by applause and hooting from the others, and then we separated heavy-lidded; she was back on me at once, nibbling at my lip, and between that and Emma's pussy rubbing against my leg, predictable things were starting to happen to my penis. "I've never kissed a Tara before," I flirted.

"Ever fucked one?" It was a hot whispery gust in my ear, and then she was back in my mouth.

"Jesus! Girls!" I glanced over, my tongue still sweeping the redhead's tonsils, to see the mom-to-be waving indignantly. "This is my party. Get your ass over here, Steve."

"Shit! Look at that!" came a half-whisper from the thicker girl in the shorts. "He's pitching a tent."

"You're welcome, ladies," Tara beamed, wiping her mouth.

"Fuck you. It was me." Emma was sitting back. She didn't bother to square away her skirt, her legs still sprawling with her blue thong plain to see.

"Hi!" I came up alongside pregnant Meagan, took her hand, and placed it on my abs outside the polo shirt. "How are you feeling?"

"Pretty fucking good." She had a glass of seltzer at her elbow. "It's a hot day. Why don't you take your shirt off, make yourself more comfortable?" I could tell from her shrewd eyes that she already suspected I was a stripper. "Feels like there's something worth seeing under there."

"More than one." It was the girl in the shorts, her hand unconsciously dropping between her legs. Yeah, this would be fine. Vaguely I was thrown by the lack of music, but the sheer fun these girls seemed willing to have made up for that. I'd enjoyed Emma's wiry limbs and Tara's opposable tongue, and all signs pointed to a happy, no-strings afternoon of pleasant debauchery, accompanied by a couple hundred in cash.

I whipped the Barx & Co shirt obligingly off, to the yowls of six female throats and the resulting confusion from Norton, who'd shuffled back to sleep under his owner's chair. Meagan's hand was right back on my abs, tracing all the hills and valleys, and I began to wonder whether it would be appropriate to call a temporary halt and go back inside to look for some oil. "You're sexy," Meagan assured me, and I steered carefully north of her belly to push my face down into her shirt and motorboat her warm, heavy tits.

She was bursting with laughter, her legs kicking out behind me, but after a few seconds she pushed my head away from her and slapped my chest. "No, you cretin. My boobs fucking hurt lately." But she didn't seem upset; she was grinning a dreamy, lazy grin, her eyes warm and wide. Her hand was firmly fastened to my penis, massaging it gently over my shorts. "Look, I appreciate the effort and all, but these days I mostly just want to lie around and nap. So you go have some fun with the girls," she invited.

Sweet! I wanted to go check out Norton's blond owner, who sat in the corner with smoldering eyes. I winked. "Anytime you want me, honey, Ashley knows how to reach me." I bent down and gave her the chance to nibble on my tongue for a few moments; she seemed to like that too, sitting back all hot and bothered, fanning herself.

Tara was waiting for me as I turned away, looking up at me through hooded eyelids. My God, but she was fine. "Oh, come on," I winked at her. "Give a guy a break. Others need me, too."

"Damn straight!" The brunette in the shorts was masturbating openly now.

Tara's eyes narrowed. "Look, stud, I've been married long enough that my husband doesn't look like you anymore. Know what I mean?" Her hand twitched; she was five seconds away from groping me right here. "Why don't we just cut to the chase? I think old Mrs Kleinman has a spare bedroom."

"She does," Ashley crowed from her chaise. She had her knees up high and her hands on her thighs. "But then, we couldn't all watch."

I glanced over. Years of experience had already told me how this was likely to go. Meagan and Ashley were the audience; they were out of my mind already. The smoky-eyed blonde with the dog had made no move yet other than to sit in her chair and watch me; she'd be the wild card. I might fuck her, but the odds were low and falling. Emma would have felt great around my cock, but I sensed she was too drunk. I'd eat her out, and that would be enough. Besides, Tara had asked first, and she clearly wanted it most: she'd be the one to get my dick. Persistence mattered. Hell, at that very moment she was chewing on my earlobe with her hand on my bare chest; what was I supposed to do?

Besides, she was crazy sexy.

Which just left the lusty woman in the shorts, now eyeing me as though she wanted to take me home and imprison me in her basement. Though not a slob, she was definitely on the larger side; in keeping with received wisdom, she'd give the best head. So she'd definitely get her chance.

I disentangled myself from the clingy Tara, finding her ear with my tongue first. "Cool off for a second, sexy," I urged her. "I'll take care of you later." She gave a low and very knowing chuckle, then turned my head to give me another boxer-dropping kiss, marking her territory for the others.

The blonde was looking at me like a banana she wanted to peel, so why not give her her fun? I held out my hand as I approached. "Steve," I said politely, my penis leading the way against the inside of my shorts. "It's nice to meet you. I like your dog."

"Thanks," she replied coolly. "So does my ex-husband. That's the only reason I took the damn thing." She let me put her hand on my side, just next to my kidney. "You work out?"

I laughed. "You know it."

"I do." She hadn't moved her sunglasses; I had no clue what color her eyes were. "I'm Amy."

"No," I corrected. "You're beautiful." The chair she was in was far too flimsy for me to hop up onto it with her, so I contented myself with straddling her smooth, nicely-shaped legs. Amy was very petite. On her own, she put her other hand opposite the first, feeling my flesh. My cock pushed my shorts out right in her face. "Having a good time?"

"Sure." She moved both thumbs slowly down inside my shorts, pressing on the hard muscled wall of my pelvis. "Yourself?"

"It's a little warm out here," I admitted, smiling down at her; her job, whether she knew it or not, was to get me naked. "I was thinking I might want to get a little more comfortable."

She smiled, thin-lipped; she knew the score. This was a crafty bitch. "I can do that for you."

"Can you?" I had both hands on her bare shoulders, stroking her gently. I've got large hands, and Amy was so tiny I could almost reach her nipples with my thumbs. I held off on that, though, for another few minutes. I wanted to look down and see my cock in her face.

She looked at me; I could finally make out blue eyes behind the glasses. "What's the magic word, Steve?"

I winked. Shit, maybe I'd fuck her after all. "Abracadabra," I teased, letting my hips move. Her thumbs went deeper; the left one was just half an inch from the root of my cock.

"No," she scolded. "The real magic word." She glared intensely up at me, her own body moving slightly, and I let my mouth fall open.

"Vagina." I said it quietly, almost whispering. "There's nothing more magical."

"Mmm..." She started unbuttoning my shorts deftly, with the familiarity of a sorority slut. "Cheesy, but not wrong." Her narrow, pointy-chinned face didn't change as my cock lunged out toward her, shuddering in front of her face like a loaded gun. The rest of the party went crazy as my cargo pants slipped off my ass and hung up on my spread thighs. Amy finally allowed herself a smile. "Nice dick."

"Thank you." I spread my hands wider, my thumbs at last splaying onto her quivery little nipples. "Go ahead and suck on it a little, see how it tastes."

"Well. That's quite an offer." A could feel at least three hands on my butt, plus another one snaking around underneath, seeking scrotum. Exhilarated female voices filled the air all around me, but I only had eyes for Amy right now. You have to learn to focus on this job. I leaned down, my abs straining, to whisper into her ear.

"Better hurry. They're going to rip me apart." Somebody tugged my balls hard, and with a slight smile Amy finally leaned her head forward just a bit, her tiny mouth opening, and she popped my head in.

At once, the rest of the girls went Roman-orgy crazy. "I can't believe it!" I heard Tara screech; apparently, getting Amy to blow me was some sort of achievement. Tara pushed her tongue back into my mouth from the side. "She never does this kind of shit."

I smiled back at her, thrusting very slightly with my hips, feeling the ridges behind my cockhead glide across the woman's willing tongue. Hands were all over me now, pulling at my shorts, and I got my legs together so that nobody would tear them in half. I'd encountered this kind of crazed passion before, but not very often. "Shit, you're a goddamn Greek god," Tara was gushing into my ear. "I can't wait for you to fuck me."

"Uh-huh," I replied, concentrating on not falling on slight little Amy, and then I was spinning to face the rest of them, launching into one of my well-practiced stripper dance moves, wagging my dick at them, and the girl in the shorts was already sliding onto her knees before me, pulling her heavy breasts out of their expensive bra, the nipples huge and dark. Her hand was already pulling my cock down toward her chest.

"Get that shit in here, you fucker," she spat, her pretty face concentrating, and the cheering intensified as our flesh met. Her tits were fine and soft and hot and sweaty around my meat, my purple head peeking out like a turtle. "Fuck my tits," she snarled, and of course I complied.

"Wait a sec." I'd done this before. "It'll feel better if you get it wet first." Her tongue was already stretching down toward my piss-slit, but now she hunched over to suck half my length into her eager, breathless mouth, working me like a whore. I tossed my head back and closed my eyes, for I hadn't been wrong: the fat girl gave outstanding head. "Shit."

"Her name's Heather," Meagan supplied helpfully. She'd waddled over to watch the action. "She's married to my brother," she chuckled.

"Not today," Emma sniped. "Today, she's blowing the dogsitter."

She caught on quick, saliva bubbling from her mouth and down her tongue, dripping slick and warm across her chest, and when my dick returned to her cleavage everything moved much better. "Aw yeah," Heather grunted at last, wrapping her breasts around my shaft again, and then I was pivoting my hips and fucking her tits hard. Emma shimmied into reach, holding her skirt high above her waist, the invitation obvious, and my hand shot out to cup her steaming pussy.

I glanced over at one point to see Ashley, still lounging comfortably in those big sunglasses with her mimosa, watching me with a sexy little smile. She raised her glass and blew a kiss when she saw me looking, but by that time Heather was drying out and Emma was doing the opposite, my fingers twisting her panties to worm into her slit, and it was already time to move on.

I was surprised, as I backed away from Heather's reddened chest, to discover that the tongue I'd been feeling in my ass had belonged to the aloof Amy, who now smirked up at me. "You're a dirty girl," I nodded at her, dancing clear of the little cluster of girls. I had Emma by the hand, and I was leading her someplace where I could tongue-fuck her. My dick bobbed merrily before me.