Violette's Second Romp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, it would be shame is only my buddies saw this," he said with a devious grin.

She couldn't respond with words.

"I need to show this to people at the club," he added.

The idea stirred Violette. She answered with a barely intelligible, "Uh huh."

"Is that ok if I show it to people at the club," he asked. "Lots of people?"

A meek little, "yes", escaped Violette's lips.

"I should probably show it to your husband's friends there," he said as he slowly picked up the pace.

I started stroking my cock again at the thought. It was so humiliating, so embarrassing, but so hot.

"Oh yes," she cooed as he began to pump harder. "They should see how much I love your big dick. How much better you fuck me than my husband."

"Where is your husband?" he asked.

"He's in the garage watching you fuck me on the security cam," Violette answered.

"He's ok with this?" he asked.

"Oh yes," she responded, getting even more aroused. "He loves to watch you fuck me!"

"What did he do after we fucked last time?" he asked further.

"My husband licked your cum out of my pussy!" she yelled back. "It was so.... Oh, uh, I think I'm getting close."

Dalton completely stopped.

Violette's hips began to rock back and forth, urging him to start fucking again.

He responded by gently sawing in and out of her a couple of times.

"It would be really hot if I posted this on the internet for people to see," he said as he slowly fucked her.

Violette, close to orgasm, still had the common-sense to at least respond with, "I don't know if that's a good idea."

Dalton began to fuck her faster.

"You want me to fuck you harder?" he asked.

"Oh yes," she yelled back.

Dalton started absolutely pounding her pussy, I could hear the slaps of their bodies from the garage.

"Can I post this on the internet?" he asked as he fucked her furiously.

The fucking he was giving her made sure any common-sense was now gone from my wife.

"Yes!" she yelled. "Put it on the internet. "Show the world how good you fuck me! If you keep fucking me like that, you can do whatever you want!"

I came again all over myself.

Meanwhile Dalton gave my wife exactly what she wanted, pounding her with his massive dick until she went off with the most explosive orgasm I've ever seen. It took her close to 5 minutes to stop violently shaking.

Once she regained herself, he got up, motioned for her to follow and led her back to the open door. He took her hands in his and placed them on the sides of the doorframe. The he pulled her ass toward him, entered her from behind, and began fucking her doggy style.

Just in case any window glare had blocked the show earlier, the demonstration he was putting on was now clearly visible to the front of our house.

Her pussy had completely been stretched out by him now, and he used the opportunity to fuck her hard. He would occasionally take one hand and slap her ass so hard I thought he was going to really hurt her. Every smack, he switched which side he hit, turning both of her creamy white cheeks red.

Violette had another orgasm right there in the doorway. As her climax faded, her legs buckled and she fell forward onto the small deck in front of the door. She was now completely nude in front of our house.

Dalton wasted no such opportunity, while she was on her hands and knees trying to regain her balance, he moved up behind her and began fucking her again. Violette made no attempt to stop him or to get back in the house. She just fucked him right back, shoving her ass back into him on every thrust.

"That's right Dalton," she would yell. "Fuck my pussy!"

He was really pounding her, right there in front of our house for the world to see and hear. Once she had an orgasm in this position. He pushed her forward, off of the deck and into the grass. He rolled her onto her back an began fucking her missionary style. Violette put one leg over each shoulder giving him full access.

Neither one of them could last long in this position. She could feel him approaching his own orgasm she neared hers.

"Oh yes, fuck me Dalton," she yelled. "Give me your cum! This is your pussy, fill it up with your seed!"

I didn't see the details of either of their orgasms, I got up and ran inside. I needed her right now. Last time I had to wait until he was gone, to keep up the illusion of cheating. He knew what was happening now, though. I couldn't wait any longer.

By the time I made it into the living room they had stepped back inside. I grabbed my wife, laid her on the futon and spread her legs. Then I dove in and started licking. Violette was still horny as hell. She was moaning as I did must best to suck every drop of Dalton't cum out of her.

"Get your phone Dalton," she whispered between moans.

Dalton knew exactly what she was thinking. He started recording again.

"Oh Dalton," she moaned. "He's licking your cum out of my pussy. He loves the taste of your cum, don't you honey?"

"Mmmppphhh," was all she got back as I was too busy with my tongue inside her well-fucked and now-gaping pussy.

It was all too much for me. I was grinding my pelvis against the carpet as I ate her out. I could feel my dick explode as I lay there between her legs, my mouth full of another man's cum.

I was spent. I turned my head to thank Dalton, but the first thing I saw was that his dick was fully erect again.

"I've still got some time," he said, looking at both of us for an answer.

"My ass is so sore," Violette responded. "Take me to the bed and you can both do whatever you want to me."

The next hour or so was a blur. The one point that clearly sticks out is Dalton fucking her missionary style on the bed as I kneeled near her head while she sucked my dick. There were multiple positions. He fucked her, I fucked her. There was no more recording, no more open window, no show for the neighbors. It was just he and I trying our best to fuck her into oblivion.

By the time he and I called it quits, Violette was thoroughly and completely spent. She lay on the bed with her pussing gaping, both of our cum running out of it. No more strength to get up.

I made sure Dalton made it out, I closed the door, shut the curtains and headed back to the bedroom. Violette was asleep in pure bliss, a huge on her face as dreamed.

12