All Comments on 'Violette's Second Romp'

by pheskimo

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

sick fucking idiots to allow Dalton to film her so he could show others and make her into a whore. The husband should have stopped the whole thing but he is a coward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Open "story" click 1 star without reading. All pathetic wimp cuck stories deserve 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. All wives should experience a big cock in their life time. It would be even better if Dalton pumps a baby into her. Or maybe he can bring a couple buddies with him to gangbang her.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Oh Dalton! This is more sick cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

screw this story and the author. No, i didn't bother reading this shit. Gave it a 2 just in case LIT really does delete the 1's.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Violette's romp with a big dick= the reality of your repressed desires that you are Violet.

The idiots are really busy behind that closet door today.

I guess odoreater and the other 5 multi-personality posters had the day off.

NYbiwmNYbiwmalmost 2 years ago

Only a tiny-dicked she male would anonymously ‘click one star without reading!’ Keep going Violette! From the cradle to the crypt is a mighty short trip so you gotta get it while you can!”

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

A little more equity in this insstalllment, as it morphed into a 3 some. But allowing the young dick head to video and agreeing to him posting is just insane! So while I know the sissy cucks will get off on that possibility of being outed as a fag, for the majority of us just sounds not too credible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot. As. Hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Azranger9372 is just jealous that Dalton isn’t pounding his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Get a new insult Iammweasel. Your closet comments were never funny. But hey, like they say, write what you know, right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"You know, it would be shame is only my buddies saw this,". Is only? As I said with the first installment, erotic, but it needed a proofreading. Five stars, despite the distractions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
FIVE'R

Great stories............please continue.........hot as hell

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great addition!

Absolutely loved the “English Treatment” aka BBC - for those didn’t get the joke, in the UK we only had 3 tv channels for a very long time. Two of them were BBC 1 and BBC 2. In 1982 we got a fourth channel with more added since then.

I thought it was very sexy even if Dalton is a jerk pushing his luck. I think I’d have made sure to get the footage from him and delete it. Terms were set and he is being an arsehole.

To all the complainers out there get a grip, it’s not like the info wasn’t there in the Tags to let you know what to expect.

IF the entire thing wasn’t consensual then I wouldn’t bother to read it , as it stands a good time was had by all that’s a win : win all round.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it tremendously - just like the first chapter. Dalton will now not only show people videos of him fucking the wife, he will also show videos of the husband eating his cum out of Violette's pussy. Everybody, including hubby’s friends at the gym, will see this homemade porn!

My wife giggled when we read, “I was grinding my pelvis against the carpet as I ate her out. I could feel my dick explode as I lay there between her legs, my mouth full of another man's cum.”

OMG! I’ve gotten ‘rug burn’ on my dick many times doing that, and our carpet cleaning bills have soared since my wife started fucking big-cocked men.

My wife said that all husbands should get rug burn and be denied their wife’s pussy. Wives pussies belong to big-cocked men.

Great story!

Rocky62Rocky62about 1 year ago

Well GO Dalton , take the slut from the stupid cuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is just such a juvenile. It has to be a (for me), a complete waste of time. The sex (and there is a lot) scenes, are so over the top it seems a very young person wrote them. This could be a decent story (tale), but the terrible depictions relayed here take so much away from the storyline, it is best skipped. Maybe someone e who can do it justice will rewrite it?

OGHMNWOGHMNW6 months ago

A Super Hot Erotic chapter of Dalton giving Violette everything she needed to quench the fire in her Cunt. Dalton may be an arrogant jerk but he knows how to push both of them. He dished out all of the public humiliation that he could think of on Violette. Dalton knew once he got her excited and going changing the rules would not be a problem. Thank You and Violette is truly hooked as a size queen now and having enjoyed being airtight.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight69about 1 hour ago

This was a poor story. The premise of an attractive wife and her husband wanting to live a fantasy could be a good story. This wasn't good. It is a kink for the husband to want to watch his wife get fucked all afternoon by a guy with a big cock. It ;s a fetish for her to want to enjoy a non-romantic, no strings attached, purely primal and raw fucking from a big cock. It is understandable that big dicked Dalton gets aroused by fucking another man's attractive wife. It is STUPID and unbelievable that the animalistic mating happens on the front stoop, in the front yard, and in the open front doorway, with sound effects for the world to hear. The couple lives in the neighborhood and must coexist with neighbors. They have jobs that require a bit of resectability. When realistic possibility becomes nonexistent, the story ceases to be erotic and becomes a parody.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous