All Comments on 'Virgin and Slut Swap'

by JoseJalapeno4

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JadestoyJadestoyabout 6 years ago
Needs work

Get an editor to help. Seems rushed . Half a story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

you need to write the origin of why they change body or because that phenomenon occurred, also that it happened to the virgin girl in the body of the whore and if in some way she is found and you accelerated in the way she develops with her body and she fucks with the boys losing her virginity quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not believable

It needs to have some resemblance to the real world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Is this going to be a boring story when nothing virgin and the slut become/stay sluts?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

worst story ever read in my life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lots to do

The premise of the story is actually an interesting one. The issue is that you didn‘t spend time on character development - which often seems to make the difference here between a 3.x rating and a 4.x rating. You jump very quickly from shock of the body swap to acceptance. There is no conflict with the mum over how she dresses. There is a very rushed move from her sitting in class to her being gangbanged - although her reputation would have been one of timidity. No comments from the boys on the change of character either. On top of that, the sex scenes does not evolve slowly either, as in the descriptions were rushed. What did she feel like? How did it smell? What‘s the experience like to be man handled in a new body? And then the worst part: your title and beginning promises two stories in one but you deliver only the slut in the virgin‘s body, not the virgin in a slut‘s body. It would have made more sense for the virgin in the new body to be taken advantage of. The girl in the virgin‘s body is a slut and hence would do all these kind of things voluntarily.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous