All Comments on 'Virgin Changed and Bred'

by Ctus

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gosh, that's the grossest story I have ever read on here. Way to reinforce puritanical ideals about women being stupid, forced pregnancy (something that is becoming rampant now) and subjugation of women. Ugh. I love nonconsent stories and I'm a real sicko, but godamn, that's disgusting. Your kink is not my kink, so I understand, but I think I threw up in my mouth a little reading this one. Have fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bad - really really bad I can't remember any story that was worse, and very few that were as bad

Witton

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That is a super hot story! Wish that I was that girl. Thank you for writing something with an edge like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Honestly. There was nothing good about this story after the expansion bits. He drugged and raped her clear as day. Any sane human would know or at least piece together what had happened on the first nigh. Bad. Very bad. And shame on the author for writing or even thinking this would be in any way a viable story for anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The male legacy depending on the number of Boys produced is one of the biggest issues in patriachy and is also responsible for female baby murders in so many cultures.

This also has to end.

Legacy does not depend on the father alone.

The sperm is nothing without the egg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is absolutely nothing that is hot about this story. Cameron is a despicable rapist with NO redeeming characteristics. Even the body modifications of Erin lack sex appeal both from the extremely poor depiction of her growth as well as in the telling of the tale made more so by the abysmal, depraved and Dr. Mengle antics of Cameron. Reading this story was a waste of my time which in my despair I feel is time that as lost forever and will never recover. Truly a massive failure by the author...

thesuperinnocentonethesuperinnocentoneabout 1 year ago

This was a completely and utter rip off of another story on Lit 'coed turned housewife'. If youre going to rip someone elses work off. At least improve it, the original was really good, yours was a mish mash of some edits and some art that was almost word for word copy.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ew dude gross, why tf are the sex scenes shorter then descriptions of her clothing

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A very disturbing story - crudely inventive but frankly unrealistic. I didn't like it.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

You need help

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCtus@Ctus
I completely welcome feedback and discussion on my stories or messages on here. Thank you for being respectful and have a lovely day.