All Comments on 'Virgin Gigolo Ch. 06'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Ironman52Ironman52about 1 year ago

Liked the series and the story. 5*

He has to run into his mom in the next installment

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 1 year ago

Do you know why the bride is always smiling in her wedding photos? She's thinking, "Hurray! No more blowjobs."

BenLongBenLongabout 1 year agoAuthor

The groom is also smiling thinking “now I can get a blowjob anytime I want!”

EGRIEGRIabout 1 year ago

Great choreography lesson. Talk about a pro maximizing the customer satisfaction and prompting additional sales. This is a very niche, high margin, cottage industry. Brent is darn lucky to have stumbled into a talented entrepreneur and to have the proper skill set.

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Hot instalment. Wondering which way things will go? Will Robin or his Mom catch him out before long? Would be fun if Robin joined him and Melissa.

OGHMNWOGHMNW12 months ago

Excellent Chapter you’ve written! Mary was a Very Good Teacher and Coach but Melissa is a wonderful business partner! Thank You and looking forward reading the remaining chapters to this series. *****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES