All Comments on 'Virgin Gigolo Ch. 07'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandabout 1 year ago

One of BenLong's special talents is writing detailed, explicit sex scenes, and this chapter is practically nothing but. I don't know which I like more: the account of the sex show Brent and Savanna put on for the black-tie crowd ... or Savanna's tale of her seduction while babysitting. I'd say this chapter easily rates five stars.

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Brilliant sex scenes and a nicely evolving story.

OGHMNWOGHMNW11 months ago

Purely Wonderful Hot Erotic Literature here! Melissa knows her “co-workers” well to pair up Danny and Samantha. Sam had a preconceived idea about Danny until he proved that he’s a nice young man. Yes, he may have thought that he was beneath Sam but he did fall for it. Mary truly missed having Danny around while at school but understood. She been thinking that her chances to live out a fantasy were slipping away but Danny will make it happen. Thank You!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES