Virgin Hooker

Story Info
A guy hires a hooker, only to find out she is a virgin.
3.4k words
4.49
17.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The name is Dave Smith." I lied. I'd read the name Dave was the most common first name in the US, and Smith the last, so I went with it. No way was I going to give up my real name.

"Ok. Dave Smith. Sounds good." the easy breezy female voice on the other end of the line repeated. "Have an envelope with cash ready. Courtney will meet you at 117 Commonwealth Place in an hour."

"Great." I said with a hint of nervousness and pressed the "end call" button.

I was apprehensive. I had never called an escort service before. Up until then I was a straight laced married man. Went to work during the week, golfed on the weekends, and even went to church on Sunday to "set a good example for the kids," but I was on business in another town. California no less, and curious. I'd heard other guys bragging about sleeping with hookers, and decided what the hell. My wife hadn't put out in months. Why not?

The spark was all but gone with Jessica. We fucked, but not like we used to. More often than not, when she did let me do it, she pulled down her sweatpants (not even bothering to take them off), rolled over on her side and moaned in false pleasure until I was done. She then had the audacity to act like she was doing me a goddamned favor.

I wanted something more. Even if it was fake. Even if it was all an elaborate show. I just wanted to get my dick wet with a woman who would at minimum put on some decent underwear.

This girl from the escort service was hot. At least in her picture. She said she was 22. Long legs, bigger than the average chest. She also said she liked to surf, hang out at the beach, and most importantly, give blow jobs.

The blowjob part was probably something she wrote to make herself sound sexy I reasoned. It probably wasn't true, but that was what got my attention. I hadn't had a blowjob in years. My wife always said I was too big to suck. "Like trying to stuff a baseball bat in my mouth." she told me whenever I brought it up, though she hardly meant is as a compliment.

I already had the cash. 300 dollars, and it was in an envelope. I'd gotten it the day before, after I stumbled on the website, but didn't follow through with the call. I reasoned I'd get through the day of meetings I had lined up, then when work was done, I'd decide if I would call in or not. By the time I was done with work, I thought, what the fuck. I'll just ask for blowjob, not full on sex and called.

I played some war games on my phone, looked around on social media. Then finally, 57 minutes after I'd hung up the phone with the madam (or whatever it is they call people who coordinate such things) there was a knock at the door.

When I opened it, there was the girl from the website. She was a knock out as advertised, or maybe it just seemed that way because she was there to suck me.

Somehow she looked better than her pictures. She hadn't lied about her height. She was a statuesque 5'10, nice sized tits, round ass, and nice face. Maybe not as thin as she had appeared in the photos I'd seen, but her proportions more than made up for it. Big tits, small waist, nice ass, pouty lips. Perfect.

"Dave Smith?" she said and smiled, not nervous at all. "I'm Courtney." she announced like she was there merely to check the fire alarms. Her teeth were white. I looked at those cherry red lips and my cock stirred at the thought of having them curled around my thick meat, which was going to happen very soon.

"Come in." I said, trying to sound as confident and in control as she did. Like I did this all the time.

"It's great to meet you." she said, that smile still on her face like a pageant princess.

"Yeah. Same." I told her, and stood awkwardly.

You're so nervous." she exclaimed and laughed. "You shouldn't be! You're so cute. I bet you get that all the time."

I decided to just go with it. She seemed happy enough to be there, and she was right. For a 40 year old man, I supposed I was good looking enough.

"So do you have the 300?" she asked, almost like she didn't really care if I did or not.

"Oh, sorry." I said, realizing I had been so jittery I had forgotten to give it to her. I took it from where I had placed it on the bureau and handed it to her. She looked inside, counted it, and put it in her purse before placing it on the small table by the TV.

"Ok, where were we?" she asked, and looked up at me with innocent looking blue eyes. I noticed she had a spray of light freckles on her nose and then the next thing I knew, like magnets, our lips were drawn together.

I tasted her cherry lip gloss and moaned. Then I moved my hand from her thigh in order to slide it under the light cotton material or her skirt. I wanted to say something like "Damn, you know that skirt drives me crazy" but felt weird about it. Instead I moaned in her ear. She pulled back, gave a naughty smile, then moved her hand to teased my cock over my pants. Damn, she was good at her job. Either that or I was really horney.

I responded, or rather my cock did, and before I knew it, I was laying on the bed, relishing her intoxicating scent as we kissed and feeling her fingers trace my cock over my clothing.

After a few moments of torture she pulled back seductively and asked "You want me to suck that big dick?" Of course I stated explicitly in my request that I wanted a blowjob, but I felt like she was a mind reader. Why had I waited so long to do this? I should have been calling hookers every chance I got since my wife practically froze me out of the bedroom.

She undid my pants, and before I knew it, her teeth were gently biting my cock through my boxers. "Oh your big! I can already tell!" she cooed.

I threw back my head and rolled my eyes as I felt a jolt of pleasure go through me. It felt fucking fantastic. "Oh yeah" I said and enjoyed the feeling as she gently chewed on it. "Fuck." She then pulled my boxers down over my legs and onto the floor. My dick sprang to life. She gasped when she saw exactly how long and thick it was.

"Oh God, you're huge." she said, and I knew she meant it. My wife told me every time I put it in her, it was like stuffing a PVC pipe into a keyhole and seemed annoyed by it. This girl, Courtney, acted like my length and girth was a good thing.

I watched her as she tried to put her thumb and forefinger around it. "My hand won't even go around such a massive cock." she said, but licked her lips and started lightly kissing it with her closed mouth sending little jolts of pleasure coursing through me, and left me wondering yet again why I had waited so long to do this.

After several agonizingly sensual seconds, she placed an opened mouth kiss on my tip, and swirled her tongue around the head while she jacked it as best she could. "Oh Fuck." I moaned in response. It had been so long. So fucking long since I'd felt such a sensation. No male masterbator in the world could match the sensation of a woman enthusiastically sucking cock, I thought.

She opened her mouth as wide as she could. She only got maybe a fourth of the way down my shaft, but her efforts were amazing. Her lips and tongue on my dick were fantastic, and damn she was trying hard. I reached down to pull her hair away from her eyes and mouth so I could watch, which was sexy as hell.

Finally she came up for air and said. "Shit, you're big." and gasped. "I've never fucked one that size."

"You're willing to try though, right?" I teased, not thinking she would go for it. After all, I'd only asked for oral, thinking I'd start small. Besides, being a kid in the 90's, the joke was that fellatio wasn't actually sex. President Clinton said so.

She looked at me hesitantly with her head cocked to the side, but smiled. "I thought this was just a BJ?" she said.

I thought about it for a second, and reasoned she was already there, so I might as well go for it. "I've got 300 more." I told her remembering it was 600 for the "full experience."

"You got the cash?" she asked, sort of surprised and continued to play with my stiffened cock, dragging her fingernails up and down my shaft.

I did. I had planned to use it on cab rides and incidentals, but fuck it. Maybe part of me had actually wanted to get the full service.

I reached for my wallet, gave her the rest of the money and I watched as she got up to put it in her purse, showcasing her body to me in that flimsy skirt that hugged her ass just right.

When the money was secured, she turned towards me. She looked me in the eye, raised her eyebrows, and shimmied out of her skirt. She made sure I saw and appreciated her shapely legs, then pulled her shirt over her head until she was standing only in her bra and underwear. My cock responded accordingly, and I knew I was going to have to fight not to cum too quickly.

Fuck. Her body was stunning. More so than I had realized with her clothes on. She had a slender bejeweled waist that was truly had been kissed by the sun, and I reasoned she must truly be into hanging out at the beach because I could see tan lines peeking out from under her pink lace panties.

When she reached behind her and unclasped her bra, she revealed pink, perfect nipples on white skin. They were sweet and sexy with little areolas, and when she went to pull down her panties, I got a better look at her navel where there was a small, diamond stud. That excited me since my wife wouldn't even consider such a piercing. She thought it was trashy, yet those kind of things gave me a hardon every time I saw any girl. No matter how overweight or unattractive she might be.

When she pulled down her pink lace underwear, I saw her pussy was groomed into a nice inverted triangle, pointing down at her clit like an arrow, guiding the way to her pleasure spots. It looked moist too, like sucking my cock had excited her, and I took in her full body, appreciating every supple, toned curve.

Her striptease only lasted a matter of seconds before she laughed, saying she felt awkward, and then plopped down naked beside me. I quickly relieved myself of my shirt, and she ran her fingers over my chest.

"You're so muscular." she told me in a little girl voice and blushed. I wasn't sure if she was embarrassed because she had been naked in front of me, or if my physique caused the redness in her cheeks.

"I work out." I told her and shrugged. "Few times a week"

"So how do you want to do this?" she asked and lowered her eyelids so she wasn't looking directly at me. Could she possibly be nervous?

"How about missionary?" I suggested, knowing my wife seemed to think that was the easiest way to take my cock.

She nodded, suddenly acting very shy. I thought about a condom. It would have been the responsible thing to put one on, but she hadn't said anything about it so to hell with it. I'd pull out. She was 22, I doubted she had been doing this that long. How risky could it be?

I kissed her, and I could feel her relax. She seemed to melt into me, and I didn't feel like I was with a professional anymore. That confidence I had seen in her before went away, and she felt vulnerable in my arms. Like I was with someone unsure of herself and shy.

"Are you ok?" I asked, and she nodded her head slowly.

"I'm just kind of new to this." she said and laughed shortly.

I thought maybe she had a bad encounter with another John recently, and decided I would try to give her a good experience.

I reached down and touched her pussy, then inched my mouth down to her tits, which I played with gently running my tongue over them, and then made my way to her navel, which I kissed.

Fuck, I was glad I had cum in the shower that morning, or else I was sure I would have sprayed her with baby batter a long time ago. The diamond was obviously fake, but I was mesmerized. I ran my fingers over it, wanting to play with it more, but afraid she would find that weird (even if I paid for it) so I headed down to her pussy.

When I finally reached her clit, I kissed it, close mouthed, the same way she had started on my cock. She seemed to jolt with pleasure the same as I had and I became overwhelmed by her scent. It was feminine and floral, and pungent all at the same time. It drove me crazy, and I thrust my tongue into her hole, which seemed to surprise her. I then ran my tongue over her clit and gave her a good long look. She was like an open flower, and I enjoyed watching her face while I teased her clit as she got wetter and wetter. So wet, I didn't think she needed lube like my wife always did.

When I couldn't stand it anymore, I came back up to her mouth and kissed her full on the lips, the way my wife had when we were first married. Nor merely putting her lips on mine, but devouring them.

I ground my cock up against her pussy without putting it in, and dry humpped her a few times to gauge her response "Oh fuck." she sigh anxiously, and I felt her heart beating.

I gave her a chance to protest. To ask for a condom or even say no to the whole thing, and when she didn't, I found her opening. lined my tip up with her lips and I thrust forward into her drooling hole.,

Despite the fact that she was sopping wet, my cock didn't go right in. She was so tight, I had to push my way into her hole a tiny bit at a time before I finally bottomed out and I had made it all the way inside.

When I finally did get it all the way in, she looked down at her pussy that was impaled on my cock. The lips on either side stretched out further than they had likely ever been before, and I could feel her warm insides throbbing.

"Oh God." she said, and sounded a mixture of excited and worried.

"I'm going to start fucking now." I said, and she took a deep breath.

I wanted to ram her as hard as I could, but my instincts told me to go slow. Her pussy felt fantastic. It was wet and tight, and I wanted nothing more than to blow my load inside her instantly, but I also wanted the feeling to last, so I pushed in and out of her using long slow strokes.

"Oh fuck, I didn't know it would be like this." she said and started twerking her pelvis in an upward motion to mirror my thrusts.

I gave it to her over and over, trying hard to hold back as I pistoned my cock in and out of her wet hole. Finally, I felt her pussy contract in a wave of juices, and she she screamed "Oh my fucking God!"

I could take no more. My cock tingled in warning. "I'm going to cum!" I grunted.

When I felt her pussy contract again, I couldn't take it any longer, pulled out and sprayed all over her pussy lips in a wave of ecstasy, as if every nerve in my body had gone to my cock and exploded like lava leaving me completely limp.

I sigh heavily, and lay beside her, spent. I looked down at my cock and saw a tiny bit of blood.

She placed her hand on my chest, and hid her eyes. I got the feeling she felt badly about the whole thing.

"Is everything ok?" I asked her. "This wasn't your first time, was it?" I asked, afraid it wasn't just a regular Tuesday evening for her.

She didn't say anything.

"Oh fuck." I said, and looked at her squarely in the face, though my head was spinning from the mind blowing orgasm I had just experienced.

"I thought I could do it. A girlfriend of mine said they were looking for escorts, so when I turned 18 a few months ago, she suggested I join the ranks. That I could make a lot of money. Not have to pay for school." I let out a sigh. "I've given lots of blowjobs though." she said. "3 or 4 every weekend, but you're the first I've ever had in my pussy."

She was only 18, just barely, and a virgin? I didn't know what to say, or how I felt about that. Sure it was hot as hell, and a lot of guys would give their right nut to experience what I just did, but she was just a kid. I was a 40 year old guy with a wife, kids, a mortgage and everything.

"Well, did you enjoy it at least?" I asked after a while.

"Oh yes!" she said. "Your cock. Oh my God, it's amazing." she said. "And I'm being truthful. I haven't ever seen one that big, and I've sucked a lot. I had just never done that before."

I had to admit, her words were flattering. I'd never fucked a virgin. My wife had several steady boyfriends when I met her at age 30, and all my girlfriends leading up to that had been experienced. Way more experienced than me. That was the appeal at the time.

"So why me?" I asked. "You could have said no."

"I don't know. I guess you just seemed...nice." she said. "And you were nervous.

Not mean or anything like that. You're also not gross like a lot of guys who call in. I guess I'm attracted to you." she told me, and hid her eyes again in embarrassment.

She stayed for several hours to talk. She told me she was in college. Said she was studying marine biology, though she thought she might change majors. She told me about how she wanted to be a dancer when she was younger, and that she was born in Montana and moved to California when she was 10. She even told me a little about the John's she had sucked off. The weirdest being this guy who answered the door in a medical mask. Made her take a shower before and after, wore a condom, and even booties and gloves while she sucked him. To make matters worse, he was stingy and didn't want to pay the full amount.

When finally she told me she had to go, I told her I'd look her up when I was in town next. Two months later, I did just that. I took her out to dinner, took some of those silly LA tours, and she spent the night in my hotel room. By then she had given up living the hooker life, so she stayed with me, free of charge.