All Comments on 'Virgin Hooker'

by creamsoda25

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DanDraperDanDraperover 1 year ago

Good but very short. I felt it had potential to be a much bigger story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's the author's first time, too.

creamsoda25creamsoda25over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback! It's only my first story, so I'm still testing the waters. Stay tuned! I'm just getting started!

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

Good first story but the ending was rushed. I think another page describing the other positions they fucked, and what her favorite was. May be you should add another chapter. PS: life's to short to put up with a wider that don't fuck regular. I'm speaking from experience. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Editor needed both for grammar/spelling and for plot. Agree with Crusader; ending was rushed. The likelihood of her being a hooker and doing only BJs while still a virgin is about as low as my being hit by a meteorite today.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66over 1 year ago

I read and commented on your second story, and this is much the same. Your stories are scenes without closure. The reader is left hanging and there's no answer to "so, what happened to them?" And this husband is as shallow as the cheating wife story, with indifference to his wife, so rather unrelatable. There's not enough build-up in where their marital problems come in, so just a snapshot from one side of the marriage making him two-dimensional.

creamsoda25creamsoda25over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks Lifestyle66 for the feedback. I'll take it into consideration.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 1 year ago

Haven’t you ever seen PRETTY WOMAN? Whores don’t kiss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is that the end? The story did not really go anywhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous