All Comments on 'Virgin Melons'

by evil_in_the_flesh

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Repetative

I see we didn't have to break the ol' thesarus out on this one. Next time, try to use a wider vocab.

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonover 18 years ago
While the premise...

...had some erotic merit, your writing mechanics really need some work.

Some of your sentences switched tenses from past to present. There are some guides available on the site to help novice writers, my advice to you is to read some of them.

Read other author's work, and then look at yours. Try to understand where you are strong, and where you are weak. Do more work on your proofreading, and editing.

Most importantly, keep writing, I have found that the more I write the better I get...(well I hope I am getting better).

Good luck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
AweSome.

Well, Yes: The mechanics of Ur writing DO have some issues. Could U NOT come up with NE other terms 4 Breasts than 'Tits' & 'Knockers'? How about 'Flesh-

Balloons' 4 example? 'Sweater-Puppies' is ALSO a good term. I mean really, there R so MANY terms 4 em, that it was sirt of sad 2 see U using those 2 over-used terms 4 em, M8! OTHERWISE the story made me cum enormously! I've been a breast enthusiast since watching Velma on Scooby-Doo as a kid. Sorry 2 ber8 Ur style, but seriously: Learn some new words 4 boobs, OK! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
lol

That 'AweSome' comment made me laugh.

Anyway, your usage of grammar does need a lot of work, although it doesn't really distract the reader from the actual story. Also, the process in which the sexual act takes place is written too similarly with some of your other big-tit stories.

Speaking of which, you really have a thing for oversized breasts, don't you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Tit jobs are underrated no matter the size if the "melons.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
pics?

No pictures of the tits?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The word is sides...

NOT sizes. Spelling and grammar matter, and yours is terrible. That aside, the story was pretty good except for the whole first time giving head deepthrosts a 9.5 inches nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I want to fuck a virgin!

I want to fuck u! Call me at 513-398-5343!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
An editor is a writer's best friend

Truly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Easily the weirdest writing style in any story I've read on this site.

"I was sweating like a fat man jogging really fast." (!!!)

Also, maybe get a thesaurus? You use the word 'cock' in this story 60 times.

cutedaddy69cutedaddy69about 1 year ago

What your other critics didn't mention, 42F means: an underbust of 42 and an overbust of 48. In other words, a very sturdy girl with very modest boobs. Many writers make this same mistake. The higher the number, the smaller the boobs, relative to the body. The higher the letter, the bigger the boobs, relative to the body. In case you'll write more on this great subject matter. Tx!

cutedaddy69cutedaddy69about 1 year ago

"None to less"?? That has no known meaning in English. I'm sure you meant "No less". The other is spelled none the less and means something like "notwithstanding" or "but still". I agree you need an editor, but i love the content.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Just kind of stupid and long-winded.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous