All Comments on 'Virgin Sacrifice Ch. 03'

by Oupa99

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
NavauraNavauraalmost 11 years ago

This is my favorite part in the whole story. It's so creative and Unique. Just like your writing ideas are. Its a pleasure reading them. :)

SithLord6969SithLord6969over 4 years ago
standing ovation

Great story and very well researched.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it!

Really loved the story, hell the whole druid thing makes me want to become one! Well of I wasnt catholic anyway! Really great story but think it missed a bit by not having a bit more of a conclusion with the whole kidnapping point. I understand the satanic priest said they'll stop but it felt like there was more to go with that part of the story. The story didn't suffer because of it just felt that part needed some more to put it to bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unbelievable perfect

A wonderful author, highest level. Please more.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved the story until the wedding vows, those vows didn’t fit their relationship at all and felt jarringly out of place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOupa99@Oupa99
910 Followers
There is something magical about letting go and giving yourself to someone. A little exhibitionism, a little teasing, some punishment and the uninhibited rapture released during bondage and BDSM is something wild, untamed and beautiful. All of the stories are available for sa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories