All Comments on 'Virgin, Slave, Nanny, Lover Pt. 03'

by Avicia

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 1 year ago

What I love about this story is the emotional depth of the characters. Avvy succeeds in making her characters respond realistically to the UN-realistic demands placed on them by the system of legal slavery. It's a huge step up from the cardboard characters that populate so much of this genre.

MrSmith27MrSmith27over 1 year ago

Wonderful chapter. The development of the three sisters, all with distinct personalities, really makes this story fun to read. I did not see Sarita becoming such an interesting part of the story or Aneu becoming part owner of Dani. These surprises keep the reader looking forward for more. I am really looking forward to Dani being disciplined in the future as it looks like has a craving for it. Well done.

msspnnrmsspnnrover 1 year ago

This story improves with each new chapter. Just loved the way Dani loses her anal cherry to a strap on wielding lesbian. Now she is confronted with a dilemma, Diana or Sarita.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Surprised to see Jennifer Saunders and Dawn French show up - if Joanna Lumley were also to appear, that would be absolutely fabulous!

Also enjoyed the "asme-sex" typo - 30 pleasant seconds trying to imagine what an asme was and how have sex with him/her/it.

5* - mainly for the above-named.

Dixon (UK)

Ravey19Ravey197 months ago

What a conundrum? You often throw something else into the mix and now Dani loves Diana as well as Sarita. Brilliant writing again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAvicia@Avicia
I am no longer writing for Lit, instead I am working with Gortmundy to help prepare his magnum opus ‘The Tattooed Woman’ for publication and working on finishing my sci-fi novel, Kyrielle. If anyone is interested in being a beta reader for Kyrielle please let me know. The fir...