All Comments on 'Virgin, Slave, Nanny, Lover Pt. 03'

by Avicia

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Ravey19Ravey197 months ago

What a conundrum? You often throw something else into the mix and now Dani loves Diana as well as Sarita. Brilliant writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Surprised to see Jennifer Saunders and Dawn French show up - if Joanna Lumley were also to appear, that would be absolutely fabulous!

Also enjoyed the "asme-sex" typo - 30 pleasant seconds trying to imagine what an asme was and how have sex with him/her/it.

5* - mainly for the above-named.

Dixon (UK)

msspnnrmsspnnrover 1 year ago

This story improves with each new chapter. Just loved the way Dani loses her anal cherry to a strap on wielding lesbian. Now she is confronted with a dilemma, Diana or Sarita.

MrSmith27MrSmith27over 1 year ago

Wonderful chapter. The development of the three sisters, all with distinct personalities, really makes this story fun to read. I did not see Sarita becoming such an interesting part of the story or Aneu becoming part owner of Dani. These surprises keep the reader looking forward for more. I am really looking forward to Dani being disciplined in the future as it looks like has a craving for it. Well done.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 1 year ago

What I love about this story is the emotional depth of the characters. Avvy succeeds in making her characters respond realistically to the UN-realistic demands placed on them by the system of legal slavery. It's a huge step up from the cardboard characters that populate so much of this genre.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAvicia@Avicia
I am no longer writing for Lit, instead I am working with Gortmundy to help prepare his magnum opus ‘The Tattooed Woman’ for publication and working on finishing my sci-fi novel, Kyrielle. If anyone is interested in being a beta reader for Kyrielle please let me know. The fir...