All Comments on 'Virgin, Slave, Nanny, Lover Pt. 04'

by Avicia

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 1 year ago

Great stuff. I have seven little sisters and I'm pretty sure that this is the "little-sistering" ever.

NnnelsonNnnelsonover 1 year ago

Loving this story. Didn’t see Rocio offering Alan a blow job like that.

MrSmith27MrSmith27over 1 year ago

Another great chapter! This story is full of interesting twists as we follow the three sisters. I found it fun the way the story has a lesbian training an inexperienced woman how to sexually satisfy a man. I am looking forward to Alan's response to the latest developments as he finds the woman, literally from his dreams, kneeling naked by his bed asking to join him.

AviciaAviciaover 1 year agoAuthor

@nnnelson I rewrote what happens next three times but I’m finally happy and just submitted part 5.

Part 6 will take much longer to write which is a pity as part 5 is going to leave people with questions about Diana’s motives.

Ravey19Ravey197 months ago

Certainly flows along with twists now and then and unexpected things happening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAvicia@Avicia
I am no longer writing for Lit, instead I am working with Gortmundy to help prepare his magnum opus ‘The Tattooed Woman’ for publication and working on finishing my sci-fi novel, Kyrielle. If anyone is interested in being a beta reader for Kyrielle please let me know. The fir...