All Comments on 'Virgin, Slave, Nanny, Lover Pt. 08'

by Avicia

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Reading_is4funReading_is4funover 1 year ago

Dear Avicia…this is an absolutely mesmerising story… I truly love it…I identify with the characters, as you bring them to life. I recognise and love your critical stance to aspects of the category and am thirsty of the heroism and good endings…I don’t see Diana as a dark character and hope she will be safe….

MrSmith27MrSmith27over 1 year ago

Another great chapter. It appears that Roccio and Alan are headed towards a happily ever after ending but I wonder how Diana will react. She still owns Roccio and so far has refused to turn over title to Alan. And then there is the Diana/Dani relationship. So many interesting characters for the reader to identify with.

NnnelsonNnnelsonover 1 year ago

Wonderful continuation of this marvelous story. Really looking forward to reading about the further courtship of Roccio.

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
Top Shelf Entertainment 5 Stars

This story is so fun and great entertainment. Excellent story telling with characters that bring the story to life. IT ROCKS. It has so much detail and keep the reader engaged waiting for the next event. Well Done. Thanks for your time to published. Keep it rolling on and keep the fun pouring in. Cheers

Ravey19Ravey197 months ago

Loved the drama with the grandmother and her being so wise. Great instalment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAvicia@Avicia
I am no longer writing for Lit, instead I am working with Gortmundy to help prepare his magnum opus ‘The Tattooed Woman’ for publication and working on finishing my sci-fi novel, Kyrielle. If anyone is interested in being a beta reader for Kyrielle please let me know. The fir...