Virgins Interrupted at Nude Beach Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How could I refuse her.

We kissed, her mouth sweet with the fizzy drink, but my thoughts dark and bizarre.

"Oh Billy you are hard, Mr Big Boy is pressing into me. You do love me!"

"Yes Sally, you are mine." I replied, then thinking to myself, she is mine, mine to whore out, mine to watch having sex with others, stop it.. where and why do these thought come?

"Ohh my darling Billy, thank you, I love you so much, our love was the only thing that kept me sane throughout this evening and I could not stand it if you didn't love me after all I endured. But let me go now, I have paid for my phone call and I need to make it."

The storekeeper just lay on the floor, slack jawed, watching Sally step one leg over him, to reach the phone, leaving her self splayed open above him, exposing to his eyes where he had just dined, his hand rubbing his flaccid floppy member. It was quite a sight, Sally talking animatedly on the phone to her mum, not a stitch of clothing on, uncaring that the old storekeeper looking up at her trying to wake up his penis to masturbate to the view. The old man started to talk, so Sally squatted over his face to quieten him, smothering him with her pussy, as she babbled on to her mum, then listened to her mum babbling back.

If only her mother knew, I thought.

By the time Sally stood up and hung up, the old bloke amazingly had worked his cock into half a hard on. He must have taken the blue pill.

"We have to go save Kim!" Sally said, stepping over the old man. As she did he grabbed her legs, keeping her spread above him.

"Youse gotta pay for that drink," he said pointing to his half erection, wanting more attention from Sally, "you can suck it or fuck it."

I threw down the 10 dollar note that Skinny paid me for both girls,

"That will cover the drink you old deviate, and we will take one for Kim as well."

Sally and I made our escape from the store, the old guy just lying there, tugging away at himself.

There was a crowd jostling around the glory hole, each man fighting to get his dick through the hole, one guy was trying to pull the timber boards off to gain entry.

Sally cried, "Poor Kim must be terrified, we have to do something."

I turned to my Land Rover, thinking maybe I could use the solid hi lift jack to beat off the crowd,

"Oh for crying out loud, what is wrong with this mob!" I sighed.

The old couple who had accosted me earlier now had Sally's worn clothing bag open, the old bitch was holding up a pair of Sally's used panties to his nose, while she wanked his cock into another pair of Sally's undies.

"Don't worry about my knickers, you can buy me new ones, let's go get Frank and Roger to help us rescue Kim." Sally directed me, looking gorgeous standing there, her arms out holding the drinks her beautiful body on display to the perverse old couple.

"Come here and suck me hubbie girl, cough cough cough," gasped the old bitch, " your boy's cock sure felt good in me."

Sally looked at me, questioning whether the hag was telling the truth. I shook my head and dragged her away as the old hubby yelled out,

"LOOK AT THAT YOUNG NAKED CUNT, OHH OHH YEAH.. COP THIS IN YA.." as he blew into Sally's panties.

Half the mob around the dunny now turned and saw Sally.

"Ohh shit, run Sally run." I cried out, wanting to get to Frank and Roger before the mob got to us.

But we were running to nowhere, Frank's truck was not there.

"Save me Billy, please!" Sally had tears running down her face, her plea had torn my heart in two, I had to save her from this rabid pack.

No way could Sally out run the mob on the sharp gravel in her bare feet, if I carried her I would be too slow.

"Surely Frank and Roger will be back soon, we just need to buy a little time Sally."

"How?" she cried.

"This may sound weird, but let's give it a go, it's all I can think of."

The car we were nearest to had its head lights on and we could see in its light-beams there was a box trailer with a big board fixed on it. An old mattress lying on top of the board. It looked like a waist high stage.

"What Billy?" Sally's voice quavering in fear.

"Let's perform for them, give them a great sex show, entertain them visually not physically and hopefully they will leave Kim alone."

"Oh Billy, let's do it, it may just work, do anything you want to me, just save us and Kim from these animals."

"Here, Sally, let me help you up."

"I am so scared Billy, but I am also leaking juices down my leg, am I a slut or a saint?" Sally confessed to me.

"No darling, just naked and afraid."

I called out to the mob in my best circus voice,

"Roll up, roll up, who wants to see a great sex show? Two young lovers doing nasty things to each other. You name it, we will do it."

"Yeah.''

"Fuck yeah''

"Suck him off then suck me!"

"I'll fuck her when you are done kid."

"I'll fuck her brains out now and then I will rip his arse apart too."

The cries from the crowd came thick and fast.

I stripped off my shirt to a few cat calls, I only had my boots on now.

"Hold on, one request at a time, and no others can join in until I blow, then the slut will be yours for the taking. BUT, if anyone one of you tries to touch her before I blow, show is over and we will go home."

The crowd responding,

"Yeah fair enough"

"Ok"

"Well stop wasting time, get her to suck you hard so you can fuck her before we all do."

I was glad to see that there was only one guy left at the glory hole, so Kim was safe for the time being.

Sally was getting cheers from the crowd around us as she bowed to the the front and side corners of the table we we up on, showing off her charms to all.

More filthy shouts came up to us,

"Can't wait to fuck her"

"Me too, she is built to fuck, look at the horny bitch, her cunt is leaking."

'' I am going love biting them puffy nipples."

To bide time I called out,

"Ok we need your first request, hands up if you want to see the slut deep throat me?"

Most of the hands went up, and Sally took the cue to start working on my cock as she dropped to her knees.

One fool went behind Sally and tried to reach and grab her arse as she started licking my dick.

I yelled out,

"HEY!"

and pointed him out and the mob pulled him back, eager to get my part of the show over so they could get access to do their wicked ways with her.

Standing there, in front of a rabid crowd, I thought it would take me ages to bar up. But I had a rock solid boner in no time and Sally could really do her headjob on me, showing the crowd her oral skills. Two pervs had even driven their cars around to light us up from side on.

"Jeez she can suck a cock, I loved it when I got my go at the glory hole." someone said from the crowd,

another yelling,

"Grab and pinch her tits while she sucks your cock!"

"Should I grab and pinch her tits? Its your show." I called out.

All the hands went up.

I reached down and felt Sally's boobs, her nipples were already rock hard, she was really getting off on this sex show we we doing, that or she was cold. But I could feel no goosebumps on her soft supple flawless skin.

I pulled and twisted her nipples and tortured her tits with pinches, carried away with the calls of assaulting her beautiful young breasts.

"Suck his nuts!" I heard from the crowd.

I raised both of my palms up to the mob, as a question of whether they wanted that to happen.

Once again there was a sea of raised hands, so I pulled my cock from my darling girlfriend's mouth and presented my nuts to her. She licked and played with my balls, before sucking one into her wide open mouth, then the other. Sally then surprised us all by pulling my cock up as high as she could and pulling my nut sack down from a pinch of scrotum in her fingers, in an elongated ugliness, a ridge of ball sack going taunt as it was stretched but my balls hanging heavy below, sagging the rest of the scrotum.

She then bent my ball sack and cock together and pulled them apart, making my genitals appear like a strange set of jaws.

"Look, she is doing the Pelican on him!" One watcher cried.

"The Pelican, The Pelican.." the crowd chanted in time with Sally's movements. I looked down at myself, and I could see why they called it that, it really did look like a pelican opening and closing its large beak and floppy mouth gullet. Sally was winning the crowd over, as well as cleverly stalling for time. I must remember to ask her where she learnt that trick.

"Deep throat him now." someone called out.

"Deep throat, Deep throat.." yelled the crowd.

I smiled down proudly to Sally as she looked up to me with excitement in her eyes, as her mouth consumed my cock slowly.

She sank her lips around my shaft, sliding them up and down to the beat of the crowd's chant.

Taking her time she worked more and more of me in, my cockhead now nudging at the entrance to her throat. She had my dick angled down for easier access to her oral challenge, I was trying to concentrate on anything but what Sally was doing to hold off from coming too soon.

The chant became louder as Sally throat-ed more of my cock, her lips getting nearer its base.

A huge cheer came up when Sally was able to squash her face into my loins, my dick totally swallowed. She kept bobbing up and down, getting her breath in between, to the cheers and calls from the crowd.

The crowd now wanted more, calls came out,

"Eat her."

"Fuck her."

"Fuck her in the arse and split her open."

"Pick her up and impale her."

"yeah, Impale, Impale!"

Soon all the crowd were humming, "Impale, Impale."

I raised Sally from her knees, she then dropped into a curtsy, thanking the crowd for their cheers.

Sally looked deep into my eyes, her eyes were glistening and wide open with a mixture of excitement, tension, passion and fear, we kissed, her arms wrapped around my neck, then she broke off the kiss, saying to me,

"Are you ready to be Big Boy the Impaler?"

With an exuberant smile, she jumped up and wrapped her legs around me as I caught her, sliding her up and down my cock, our wet genitals relishing the contact. Holding her firm but feminine arse cheeks I moved her into position.

"OHHHHHH!" Sally squealed loudly to the crowd's enjoyment, as she felt herself being impaled as she slid onto my cock, her impalement hastened by my pelvic thrusts.

"OHH OHH OHH!" she cried, as I was now slapping right into her, buried deep in her tight, sleek vagina.

"OH, your big cock is tearing my tiny vagina apart, OHHHHHH!"

Sally was really carrying on, was she putting on a show for the mob or was she just expressing how she felt, I didn't care, it was wonderful to fuck my darling, despite the dire circumstances we were in.

The crowd were loving it to, with most chanting "Impale, Impale.." in time with my thrusts and Sally's young body bouncing.

Holding Sally up, as we fucked for the crowd, was a benefit to us in a small mercy, there was no way I was going to cum too soon, the effort was keeping my orgasm well away, and the recent wank in the car helped too.

Someone yelled out, " Time for doggy, let's see them tits swing like udders!!"

With that the crowd then chanted, "Dog-geeee, Dog-geeee.."

Sally kissed me again, whispering in my ear, "I have had so many naughty dreams over the past few months and doing the doggy position with you has been one of my favourites, I can't wait, this is so exciting, so wrong with all these people, but I feel I am about to explode!!"

I lifted her up and my cock popped free of her and Sally slid down my body slowly, she was excited but she still knew we had to stall for time, hoping for rescue by Frank and Roger.

Sally took my cock back into her mouth, sucking me hard, her cheeks con-caving, I patted her head gently, trying to slow her down and not rile me up too much, if I blew too soon my darling would be torn apart by the sex fiends watching on, some now pants-less and masturbating to our show. But the calls were getting impatient and more perverted.

"Hurry up, we want doggie!"

"I'll doggie her while she suck you!"

"I'll doggie him while she does, they will both be doggied!!"

Sally looked up into my eyes and I just nodded, we both knew the show had to go on.

With a very theatrical POP, Sally released my knob from her mouth. She then dropped to her hands and crawled around slowly in a big circle to move into the doggy position in front of me. She had just displayed her red and wet cunt to everyone there , just feet away from their faces, some leaning in to try and sniff her. The calls from the crowd were pornographic but seemed to turn on Sally even more as she wriggled her hips and splayed herself wider as she heard them.

"Oh sweet bejebus will you look at that fresh fucked, sweet cunt."

"That rosebud looks so pretty, it's never been tapped, I bags first go at it"

"I want to tear that young cunt to shreds, I can't wait to have you begging for mercy as I force this man sized cock in your teenage twat."

"I'll jam me fist up ya darlin, you ever being fisted?"

I looked at the crowd as I held my erection with one hand lining it up with Sally's waiting, wet crevice. With my other hand I waved my hand up and down and then to my ear, encouraging the mob to chant together and set the pace of the coupling.

"Dog-geee, Dog-geee.." they roared.

I had planned to ease my self into my darling girlfriend, but my basic animal instincts took over and I speared hard and deep into Sally, so hard she collapsed head down on the stinking old mattress. I just lifted up her rear end higher and manoeuvred her into where I wanted and thrust deep back in her.

Wow, the feeling of fucking her this way was so erotic and sexual, it was pure lust, not love unlike the positions where I could kiss my sweet and look into her eyes. Plus I felt I was so much deeper in her as well, confirmed by Sally's foul mouth cries,

"FUCK ME, YOU ARE RIPPING MY INSIDES APART!"

"OHHHH, I CAN FEEL YOU SO FUCKING DEEP IN MY TINY TEENAGE CUNT"

"I WAS A VIRGIN THIS MORNING YOU PRICK, NOW YOU ARE SMASHING DEEP PAST WHERE YOU AND ROG FUCKED ME EARLIER,

FUCK ME,

FUCK ME,

...FUCK MEEEEEE!!"

Our groins were so wet and slapping loudly together with each deep thrust, Sally's arse feeling great has I gripped tightly on her hips. I was getting carried away, really tearing into Sally, not caring what she thought or felt. For the first time I was fucking like an animal.

"Look at those little titties swing"

"I gotta suck on them puffy nipples"

"I'd fuck her harder, really drive that pretty little face into that foul fucked up mattress, lick it while you're down there bitch, bite the filthy mattress."

"Stick ya thumb up her arse while you doggie her, get her ready for my cock to be the first up her chutney chute!"

"I want to piss all over them as they fuck, ..PISS ON THEM, PISS ON THEM..!"

With Sally head down, arse up, taking my hard deep thrusts as I pumped my cock into her so deep I was oblivious as the crowd took up the chant,

"Piss on them, piss on them..."

encouraging the pervert to step up behind us onto our make shift stage and flop his cock out.

My oblivion was soon shattered as his reeking urine splashed onto my back and then side as he walked around our rutting, directing his rich coloured, stinking piss on Sally and I. But I couldn't stop, I kept thrusting as Sally squirmed under my grip, keen to avoid the degradation of being used as a urinal. He moved up and sprayed his pee over Sally's face and hair, Sally was not happy,

"YOU FILTHY FUCKER, STOP PISSING ON ME YOU WEIRD ARSEHOLE, ...ERGGHHH!",

especially as he scored a direct hit in Sally's mouth while she was verbally abusing him.

After walking around three quarters of the way, he brought his diminishing stream up and held his cock over Sally's buttocks, her bum crevice funnelling his yellow stench onto my cock as it was thrusting into Sally's depths.

He looked so smug, having sprayed his mark all over my girlfriend, even in her mouth and probably deep into her cunt as well as I kept fucking her with my piss coated cock.

He slapped his hardening cock onto Sally's bum, ensuring all his rotten piss was wore by us, right down to the last drop.

He had just broken my no touching rule, but I was a fucking animal now, not caring about him, only fixated on filling up the compliant pussy that I was getting close to busting my nut in.

Testing the limits, he rubbed his even more harder cock down Sally's back, reaching under to grab one of her wobbling boobs, as her young body shook from my mad ramming. I was looking down at her bum hole, all wet and winking as I tore her pussy apart. I needed to feel it, penetrate it and moved my thumb up to rim it's wrinkled tautness. Sally looked back, trying to make sense of all the contact on her body to see the pee man molesting her breast as he rubbed his cock on her back, while I explored her dancing anus as I continued my pummelling.

"YOU DIRTY FUCKER'S!!" Sally screamed, then bit her lower lip and raised her head up, she was looking so wild and wicked with her pissed on wet hair clinging to her face. This fired up the crowd with so many calls and requested yelled out.

"Fill that dirty slut's mouth with your cock or I will"

"Jam that thumb up her bum"

"Spray her young pink insides with your nut juice"

"Spin her around here, I want to blow on her face"

"Let him through, I want to see this"

"Blow on the bitches face!!"

A man, masturbating furiously, pushed his way through so he could be closest to Sally's face. Pee Man grabbed Sally's head and held it close to the wankers cock. Sally shut her eyes tight, not wanting to be blasted at such close range. Pee Man grabbed and pinched one of Sally's nipples hard, causing her to yell, opening her mouth wide.

So close to the naked young girl who was getting fucked hard by a young boyfriend, abused by a strange man, the masturbating man was tripped over the point of no return seeing Sally's beautiful mouth open for him. His load blasted out, coating the gorgeous face of my dear sweet girlfriend with lashes and lashes of his thick ejaculate.

Pee Man, so turned on, moved so he now held Sally's head in both hands and presented his hard cock to her cum soaked face. Deep inside I thought I need to stop this before it gets out of control, but the sounds of,

"SPIT ROAST, SPIT ROAST,"

being screamed by the crowd triggered the darker side of me not to intervene. Even Sally gave me reassuring squeezes on my cock with her vagina, so I knew the sexy minx was so turned on by the whole wrongness and improperness of what we were doing, so vastly different to our normal suburban life. To back up the cock- cunt squeezes, Sally reached under and squeezed my nut sack briefly, as she took Pee Man's cock, now dripping pre cum, into her mouth. She then needed both hands on the horrid mattress as she was battered from both ends in an awkward way until we sorted out our joint rhythm. It was so weird to look across the heaving body of my girlfriend to see her head buried in a stranger's groin and the stranger sneering back at me, over his pissed stained targets. I couldn't hold his gaze, so I dropped my eyes and focused on working my thumb into Sally's rectum, Sally's murmuring and slurping as she sucked and fucked keeping me hard and getting me dangerously close to blowing.

"How do you like sucking my cock now girl, after I have pissed all over you and your boy?"

"MMMMMMMM" Sally moaned, reaching up with one hand now we had a steady rocking, and grabbing Pee Man's nuts.

"Ohh yeah you young slut, grab my big balls in your little girly hand while I feed you my length."

By now the crowd was hemmed in tight around us, I looked up and around, seeing their staring lusting looks watching the show, impatient for their turn to participate in the denigration of Sally and I. I looked to check on Kim, but there was no one at the Glory Hole, did the last guy there break in, is Kim alright, is she being molested and sexually assaulted, is she willingly fucking him?