Virgins Interrupted at Nude Beach Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toosalty
toosalty
125 Followers

I scanned the crowd again and recognised him, he had rejoined the mob and was watching our show, trying to wank back to an erection.

One of the cars lighting our makeshift stage started up, it's loud motor drowning out the crowd, it's exhaust system rusted away. It was the guy who had recently blasted his sperm on Sally's face, he must he heading home, or worse, going to get more perverts. The sicko was revving his motor in time with my thrusts. I thought I heard another engine fire up but couldn't be sure over the noise of Mr Facial's noisy car.

Sally thrust back at me unexpectedly, and my thumb popped through the resistance of her anal ring. I now had the top of my thumb up her bum, just below the knuckle. I had to go deeper, a little feel of her arsehole just inspired me, it needed deeper exploration. I squeezed it in past the first knuckle, amazed at how tight the anal ring felt on my thumb and how I could feel my thumb with my cock through her thin wall of flesh separating her playground from her sewer. When I briefly fingered Sally's bum back at the beach I never thought I would be here now doing what I was, with this weird mob watching, urging and wanting. I was reviled at the thought of having any excreta on my cock, but I couldn't help wonder how it would feel to jam my cock up her back-doors to compare it to how her pussy felt.

Kim had snuck out of the glory hole while the crowd was watching our show, finally leaving her alone. She made it to the Land Rover, where she was able to get dressed and then think of a way to help Sally and I escape. Being a country girl she was very practical and resourceful. She covered herself in one of my big, oversized hoodies, hiding her feminine form, long hair and most of her face. She could now move amongst the shadows without attracting attention and decide on her course of action. Kim came up with a brave plan, but it had many pitfalls, if it went well, we would all be saved, if it didn't, well,

we would be fucked,

really fucked,

really fucking fucked.

When Mr Facial started his noisy car and sat there revving it it gave Kim the perfect cover to carry out her daring rescue.

The crowd, seeing me thumb plunge Sally's bum started chanting,

"Fuck her in the Arse.. Fuck her in the Arse..."

except for one of them who cried out..

"No, save that for me, I claimed it earlier!"

This made the crowd laugh and jeer at the idiot who thought he could reserve Sally's anal virginity for him to claim like returning to a pawn shop with your claim ticket and cash to collect your item.

Sally was shaking her head as she sucked on Pee Man, who was groaning and would soon erupt into Sally's mouth, Sally obviously not wanting to have anal sex.

The crowd's chants were getting louder and the crush around our stage was intensifying, soon we would lose all control, so I thought it best to appease them as we stalled for time. I was distracted by a sudden clamp down on my cock with Sally's cunt muscles, Pee Man was blasting his other fluid from his penis deep into Sally's mouth, adding to the piss he shot in there earlier and the pre cum she had already sucked.

Pee man smirked down at Sally as he finished orally abusing Sally with his trifecta of cock fluids. He then looked at me, so smug, as he turkey slapped Sally's face after she had sucked him dry. When Pee Man moved away from Sally she collapsed head down on the sticky wet carpet, now stinking with the urine of Pee Man, leaving her rear end up as I still held her hip tightly with one hand and thumbs deep in her back passage with the other.

"AaaNAL,

AaaNAL,

...AaaNAL.."

Chanted the crowd, with several starting to try and climb up to take the spot vacated by Pee Man.

I quickly pulled my cock out of Sally's delicious depths and went to align it with her bum hole, now slightly gaping as I had just popped my thumb out from the warm tight cavity. I was started to tease the crowd by cupping my hands to my ears as if I couldn't hear them and didn't know what they wanted but suddenly the stage lurched and I fell forward. The unexpected movement meant that the only thing stopping my fall was my hard cock, pointed right at Sally's little virgin rosebud.

Sally screamed in agony as my knob punctured her tight ring and forced its way up her anal canal. There was nothing gentle about the accidental anal deflowering of my poor Sally, my body weight jamming my cock up to the hilt in her in one hard penetration. As I moved to balance myself on Sally's hips with my hands, the stage rocked again, pulling my cock back out of her now tortured rectum, now wide open in defeat. The extreme stimulation of having my cock jammed up her tight ring and warm anal canal unexpectedly triggered my orgasm that I was desperately trying to hold off, and now to the crowds delight I was spraying arcs of cum up in the air which splashed over Sally's back and buttocks.

Sally, still in agony with the unexpected anal invasion, cried out in horror feeling my hot cum rain down on her, knowing that this was the signal that she was now open for the crowd to do what ever devious and bizarre sex acts they wanted. She was to be used and abused until they discarded her, torn apart, like a rag dog being mauled by a pack of wild dogs. The same thoughts were going through my cum-fogged brain when the stage lurched again, and this time it kept moving. To me it looked like the crowd were drifting away from us, but we were the ones travelling. The crowd were stunned, unsure of what was going on, thinking maybe someone had being rocking the stage, but as the choice prize of Sally, clothed only in piss and cum, was being taken away from their reach they started to move after us.

I looked around, trying to see what was taking us away, holding Sally's wet rump tight against me. The lights from the cars that lit up our performance had diminished my night vision, but the further we were transported away from Mr Facial's loud exhaust, I could definitely hear the second motor, one I knew intimately, it was my Land Rover! Sally was still head down arse up, her eyes shut, not wanting to see the horde that was going to assault her, her fingers clutching the rotten carpet, frozen in fear. I could now see the dim lights on the dash of my Land Rover glowing in the dark, a smiling Kim constantly turning around to check on us as she rescued us. We were headed to the road, lurching and swaying, towed by a rope Sally had sneakily tied to the tow bar of the trailer, but it was not safe or smooth, we needed to stop and jump in with her to make our escape good. Some of the crowd were coming after us on foot, some rushing to their cars. Mr Facial was grinding gears in a rush to get going after us as well.

"Sally, Sally, we are going to be ok, Kim has saved us, Sally can you hear me?" I cried out over the din.

"What?" Sally responded unbelieving.

"Look we are being towed away, Sally tied the trailer to Envy and she is driving us away."

"Wha..?"

SNAP...

The rope had broken.

Kim realised and had stopped.

Suddenly a wall of blinding light blocked Kim's escape path, a large vehicle had pulled in with a massive array of spot lights.

We were so close to breaking free, almost out of the whirlpool of debauchery and abuse, only to be sucked right back into the deep central eddy of despair.

I could hear the crowd behind us hoot and yell in appreciation, their prey had not escaped. They were catching up to us quickly, but I still had time to drag Sally off the stage and trailer and huddle her into our Land Rover, not that the canvas walls and roof would keep out the baying mob, but it was a small win, however temporary.

Sally was still in a haze of bewilderment, unsure of what was going on, but holding me tight as she still shook in fear.

"Can't go back, can't go forward, what do I do now Billy?" Kim asked desperately, now out of ideas.

BOOM BOOM BOOM blasted over our heads with muzzle flashes flaring out above the spotlights in front of us. We reacted, bracing for the impact of the projectiles but nothing hit us, the shots were directed above the heads of the weirdos on our tail, not at us.

"DRIVE AROUND US, WE WILL KEEP 'EM HERE, SEE YOU AT OUR SPOT!" Frank's voice yelled out.

Holy shit, the cavalry had arrived again, just in time, I was over the moon.

"Come on Kim, let's get going, you amazing girl!," I said bubbling with emotion, "Sally, we are going to be alright, darling we are saved!"

Kim drove past the big vehicle with the massive lights, we could see it was a big Kenworth truck without a trailer hitched to it, Frank and Roger were up on top of the sleeper cabin with shotguns, grinning and waving to us. There was a much older bald guy at the wheel, his eyes wide open, but smiling a big toothless smile, looking at us as we drove past.

"We might be saved but my bum hole isn't, it's fucking so sore.." Sally whimpered.

"I am so sorry Sally, I didn't mean to do that, the trailer suddenly lurched and I wasn't holding on and too my horror my penis speared into your arse."

"I felt the trailer move too, then all I could feel was my poor backside being ripped apart Billy,"

"Oops, sounds like its my bad." Kim chimed in her apology.

"Oh no Kim, I am so grateful you saved us, I am sure I will recover, thankfully Billy had loosened my tiny butt hole up a little with his thumb before the accident, otherwise it would have been much worse I am sure." Sally calmed Kim.

"So, I guess we are headed back to the beach? What's news Sally, did you get to ring your parents?"

Kim enquired.

"Yes please, Frank said to go there, so it must be safe, I hope." I confirmed.

"Well, I did get to make my phone call, but I had to suck that weirdo storekeeper off again for the privilege, while he licked me out the dirty old creep. Did you know he fingered me after he blew the glory hole, insisting I comply, so when his raffle winners kissed his hand they could taste me. He said it was for my own good, as they would blow quicker," Sall drew a quick breath before continuing, "anyway Mum is so glad we are all safe, the bushfires have cut off the city on the northern side and heaps of people are dead or missing, so you can imagine how glad she was to hear from me. She was going to let your mum know you are safe as soon as she got off my call Kim."

"We could go back to my parents if you wanted to, if the road is open?'' Kim suggested.

"Imagine us three rocking in, you two covered in cum from who knows how many blow jobs you gave, Sally and I stinking of a pervert's piss and poor Sally with a busted arse hardly able to walk, they would tie me to a five bar gate and whip the hell out of me, poor salt on my wounds and leave me for the crows, wild dogs and bull ants. I could just imagine them shaking their heads and saying to each other 'I told you he was a deviate.' ."

Sally and Kim burst into laughing, visualising the scene I painted with my words, the laughter almost hysterical, as the tension and nerves from the evening dissipated with the endorphins released. I started chuckling and was soon roaring in laughter with them.

When we arrived at the beach, the moon had just come up, looking amazing dancing on the water, and the three of us rushed to jump in the warm waters and cleanse ourselves. Kim literally threw off her clothes and we each attended to our own salt water bathing, until Sally asked for help washing her back, my cum was congealed everywhere on her. She floated on her back between Kim and I as we attended to her needs, gently and lovingly stroking her skin. When my hand went to wash between the cleft of her buttocks Sally tensed up, advising me,

"Go easy Big Boy, I am still very tender back there."

I kissed her poor abused mouth in apology, but my dark thoughts wondering what she looked like in the glory hole, blowing all those horny degenerates. Dammit, the dirty thoughts made my cock harden.

Sally felt my rising erection bump into her, reached up and held me neck and kissed me back with passion before breaking free and telling me,

"Ohh, Billy, thank heavens you still love me after what we all have experienced tonight, you are the best and you are forgiven for the accidental bum poke, what a night, no one would believe us if we told them, and you and Kim are superheros for coming up and executing that plan to obtain the incriminating video. Maybe once a year the three of us could get together and watch it, just to remember how much I owe you two. Then I would have to thank you both in a very special way", wink wink!"

"Maybe we should watch it once a week?" Kim suggested with a sly grin, running her hand up Sally's leg towards her pussy poking out of the silvery moonlit waters.

"I agree with Kim!" I said, probably way too eagerly.

"Ohh you two are incorrigible." laughed Sally, before rolling over and ducking underwater, just leaving her bum and upper thighs poking out, teasing us with the close view of her wet charms.

Great minds think alike, Kim and I lent in to gently bite one of Sally's butt cheeks, and we nibbled her bum at the same time. The underwater squeal was unexpectedly loud and Sally was thrashing about for air, so we grabbed her and brought her back up. We hugged each other, the three of us laughing again, the ocean had washed away our fears, pain and humiliation, together we were so strong. Until we were lit up by headlights from a newly arrived vehicle. It must have crawled onto the beach with its lights off, to avoid been detected until the last moment, the sound of its entry obscured by Sally's squeals and thrashing.

My heartbeat started racing and I could feel the girls shaking, who was this intruding, was it Frank returning or had some of the scum followed us in?

"We have fresh towels, cold drinks, hot food and in a few minutes a roaring fire and a big tent." Frank's voice boomed out to us.

The girls jumped for joy, their wet bodies rubbing up and down on my erection, before they raced out of the water to greet Frank. After watching them run up naked in the moonlight and headlights and enjoying the beautiful sight of their feminine forms looking so magnificent I laid on my back to look up at the stars and relax, floating on the water.

"Fucken lucky you girls got out when yous did, looks like the fucken Loch Ness Monster is out tonight."

Roger joked loudly, pointing out my stiffy proudly jutting up above the water.

I looked back up the beach to see the four of them laughing, then the girls jump back surprised, hiding their boobs and pussies, as a third person came out from the back of Frank's old truck. My cock twitched with excitement, seeing them caught in the nude again. Introductions were made and the girls soon didn't care about their total exposure to the new comer. I swam gently in the sea, hoping my cock would settle down before I joined them all, but the movement of the warm water over my dick kept it rock hard. So I walked up the beach, my stiffy leading the way.

"Dad, this is Billy, but you better fucken call him William, cause he is a little stiff right now HAHAHA," Roger laughed at his own joke, "Billy, this is Old Charlie, me Dad, it was his Kenworth truck that helped us save all your arses."

"Very pleased to meet you Charlie, your timing was perfect for our rescue, thank you so much." I said, leaning forward to shake his hand to avoid poking anyone with my cock.

Charlie stuttered, "Eh, Eh, Eh, Eh its the least I could do fff, ff, for you youngsters and sss sorry about my kid ss,sss,s, swearing, he takes after his mmm, mm, mmother."

Charlie maybe missing a few teeth and most of his hair, have a bad speech impediment with his stutter, but his smile was genuine and his old eyes sparkled bright. I liked him immediately and I could see the girls were taken with his non threatening, kind persona.

We all pitched in and soon we had a campsite looking fantastic, large tent with wide welcoming awning, camp chairs, coolers, a roaring fire and some camp ovens heating up wonderful smelling food. Drinks were going down a treat as stories were being told about the day Frank and Roger met Sally and I. Of course when it came to the part where Sally screamed, thinking there was a snake under Frank, when she saw his big tattooed penis between his legs, Kim and Sally chanted,

"Off, Off, Off.." pointing to Frank's shorts, keen to see Godzilla again.

Frank, being the charmer, obliged, and Roger joined in as well. Now it was just Ol Charlie who wore any clothes, but he was happy just to be there, helping these youngsters in distress and sitting there undressed. Charlie noticed Sally shifting about, seemingly uncomfortable, and whispered into his son's ear. Roger, never the diplomat, blurted out,

"Sally, me old man reckons you are sitting there like you have a hot poker up ya bum, well that's not what he actually said, he asked me to ask you if you wanted a cushion or something?"

Kim burst out laughing,

"Hahahahaa, well she did have a hot poke there before, that's why she is sore, right Billy?"

Sally and I cringed in shame, Kim just hinted to the older men about our accidental arse rooting.

"Yous two been bum fucking, geez I would have fucken loved to see that!," Roger then asked, "How about you Dad, would you like to watch em root the first hole from the back of the neck?"

Ol Charlie shook his head and got up and walked to the truck. He came back, passed something to his son, before showing us all an unlabelled brown glass jar before he took the lid off. He offered the white cream to Sally, explaining in his stuttering way,

"E,ee, eee, its a salve, www, ww, with native herbs, works a tt, ttt, treat on my old skin and hh, hh, has an an, an, an, ana argghh."

"Analgesic effect," finished Frank for the frustrated Charlie, "it is a magic cure all, it can treat mouth ulcers, cuts, muscle aches, period cramps, piles, you name it and will have you feeling great in no time."

"Need a hand to stick it up ya lovely arse Sally?" offered Roger.

"No Roger, I am sure I can do this myself."

Well I was sure Sally was going to wonder off into the darkness to apply the soothing balm, but after the night we had I guess she had nothing to hide. She shimmied down the camp chair, raised her legs and opened them wide and draped them over the armrests, exposing every crevice, skinfold and secret she had to us. Ol Charlie had the best view as he stood there with the offered jar, while Sally tentatively dipped a finger in the cream and brought it to her face to smell it.

"Wow, it smells amazing, I can pick up lemon myrtle, tea tree oil and eucalyptus, and it feels so smooth."

"You are right Sally, it also has Snake Vine leaves and stems and Aloe Vera, a great concoction of antiviral, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory natural ingredients that will give you pain relief and heal you very quick, you will be dancing in no time!" Frank said, as Ol Charlie nodded.

Sally then dabbed her finger on her anus and rubbed it around her ring, in slow strokes, as all our eyes watched, hypnotised by the brazen display.

Sally looked into Ol Charlie's eyes,

"This feels amazing, I can't believe how soothing it is. I do not want to double dip into your magic ointment Charlie, would you mind placing a good dollop on my winky hole please,

please sir, can I have some more?"

"Mmmm More...!!" Ol Charlie confirmed with a big toothless grin, nodding his bald head.

If the cream was any thinner I swear it would have been flicked everywhere as Ol Charlie's finger was shaking like a leaf as he applied a generous dollop to Sally's waiting rectum she was offering him. I am sure I saw Sally rock her hips so her pussy would contact the back of ol Charlie's hand as he smeared the cream on her butt hole.

toosalty
toosalty
125 Followers