Virgins Interrupted at Nude Beach Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toosalty
toosalty
115 Followers

"Thank you Charlie, now excuse me while I attend to my insides."

Ol Charlie went to turn away but Sally interrupted his polite gesture,

"You can watch Charlie, I just didn't want to offend you, I would prefer if you watched, so you could see that I don't miss any spots."

Sally had a wicked grin, she was teasing Ol Charlie and he was falling for it, his eyes wider than an owls as Sally delved her finger past her anal ring, applying the soothing balm to her back passage. The minx was back and she was in fine form. Sally then bent her legs right back and put her elbows behind her knees in the most obscene pose ever, rocking her tailbone up, asking Ol Charlie,

"Can you see any bite marks on my bum cheeks, I was bitten by two predators in the sea just before we saw you?"

"Ww,www, well, there is two faint sets of tt,tt, teeth marks, would you like some salve on them Sally?"

"Um, I think not, maybe just a nice kiss on each mark from you Charlie, it might be the best therapy and I can see you are safe, you can't bite me!!."

The four of us watching this torment of ol Charlie burst into laughter with Sally's last comment, Ol Charlie blushing, not knowing whether to do as Sally asked or not.

He screwed the lid on the jar and passed it to Roger, who, in return, passed his Dad a small vial when he left his open hand waiting.

"I will, bb, bb, but you need to put a drop of this on your nipples and your little clitty button, as it will aid the work of the cream by ss,ss, stimulating the blood flow in your body."

"Oh Doctor Charlie, could you do that for me, my hands are busy, holding myself open for your examination, please Dr C?"

Kim and I were almost rolling off our chairs in laughter, Frank was laughing so much he had tears running down his face, Roger was chuckling, but looking a bit jealous of his old man.

"What is this next wonder drug you have for me Dr C?" Sally inquired, trying to keep Charlie's concentration on her rather than the raucous mirth around them.

"Sss,ss, Sassafras tree, it's a yellowish oil called safrole, which we cook up to make it work good and mix with the Pitori leaves and oil of Tasmannia lanceolata, you might know that as mountain pepper. The mix will give you a great feeling of euphoria, you deserve it Sally."

He then carefully put a drop on a clean finger and looked at Sally to gain permission to apply to her sensitive areas. Sally smiled back and brought her lips together in a kiss shape, giving him the go ahead. Charlie's shaking finger poked deep into Sally's puffy nipple as he clumsily rubbed in the oil, Sally's teasing had the old boy all worked up. His application on the other nipple was more professional, Sally even thanking him,

"Oh Dr C, you did very well, now let me open myself so you can apply the last spot with your therapeutic."

She then slid her hands down her thighs and spider walked her fingers across to her already gaping pussy. She ran her fingers up her gash, pulling her labia apart, so wide, so open, so lewd.

Ol Charlie was shaking so much he missed the drop from the vial, but managed to catch the second one.

We were all silent as the old man's finger reached out to make contact with the young love bud being offered up to his treatment. Sally looked slick, her juices were running, she must be turned on by her body being so rudely displayed. She wasn't the only one, Frank's snake was rising, Roger's knobbly cock was upright, and my erection was back. I even noticed Kim's nipples were rock hard as she watched Sally's pussy dance with the old man's finger.

"Ohhh, ahhh, that is heaven, it feels all tingly, it's like liquid electricity. Wow, it's such a buzz. Kim you need to try this. Dr C, do you mind treating my gorgeous friend here, she has had such a harrowing day and needs your salvation!"

Sally sat up, now much more lady like, with an idea in her head.

"Before you see your next patient Dr C, I want to take those pants off you, we can't have you the only one all dressed up now can we?"

Before Ol Charlie could stutter out a reply, Sally had jumped up, taken Charlie's shirt off and was pulling his pants down.

"Wwww, ww, ww, Woo up girl."

Too late, his pants were down and Sally's chin had a old cock bumping into it, the old boy had half a stiffy. Sally rocked back on her heels to get a good look at the old boy's old fella and squealed in delight,

"Billy, Charlie has a piercing, a big one!," before looking up at Ol Charlie, "Dr C, may I examine your instrument please?"

Charlie's body was hard but weathered, years of the harsh Australian sun had wrinkled his skin, but he was a lean old bugger, no beer belly unlike his son.

Sally's hands were fluttering about his penis, discovering how an old cock feels and works, she was intrigued with the piercing that came out of his pee hole and back in his cock in the underside of his cockhead. The silver ring had a big ball that Sally's fingers used to roll the ring round through the head of Charlie's cock, much to his delight. Without asking, Sally licked the ring, then his cockhead and opened wide and sucked his dick into her warm mouth. As she bobbed slowly up and down on his cock, she looked up with her sweet eyes to see the amazed and thankful expression on the old man's face.

She carefully removed his cock from her mouth, not wanting to chip a tooth on the heavy ring, and then dropped Kim in it by saying,

"Dr C your next patient, Kim is ready and she will make full and proper payment of your services to us."

What a tease, Sally was on fire and my heart was full of love for her, she was so confident, proud and so much fun to be with. Well she also just had the oldest cock ever in her mouth, but after all we had been through, and the genial nature of Ol Charlie, it wasn't offensive to me at all, just good fun.

Now we all broke into laughter again as Ol Charlie waddled over to Kim, pants hobbling his ankles, his old cock swaying out in front like a drunken tank turret.

Kim was unsure if she wanted to be touched by the excited old man, now his adorned cock was out and proud.

"Come on Kim, open up for the good Dr C." Sally teased.

Kim huddled in her chair, playing coy.

"Come on gentlemen, the good Doctor C has a reluctant patient who requires restraining, can you all assist please?" Sally pushed her teasing to a new level.

"Ahh, help me, help me!!" Kim mock cried, playing along.

Frank and Roger grabbed Kim's ankles firmly as Kim weakly resisted her capture.

Sally and I held her wrists down on the armrests, leaving Kim to rock her body in a mild protest at her confinement, yet her eyes were gleaming, showing she was excited to have the treatment by the old man and his erotic elixirs.

"Ok boys, split her wide open so Doc C can apply his liquid nirvana." Sally told Frank and Roger, who promptly carried out her instruction.

Kim's bare pussy was now defenceless against Ol Charlie, who asked Sally,

"Should I put the oil on with my finger or do you want to use my Prince Albert piercing to apply it?"

"Great idea Dr C, here Billy, hold both of Kim's wrists while I help the Doc."

Sally then held the stiffening dick of Ol Charlie as he carefully put some of the small vial's contents on his cock piercing. Sally tugged on Ol Charlie's cock getting him to shuffle closer to Kim's waiting pussy.

His toothless smile was huge, having such young babes, naked and available. One had just gave him a quick suck and the other was about to have his cock rubbed up and down her spread cunt by her stunning blonde friend. He looked at me I just had to smile back, here he was, more than a half a century older than us, joining in in our naked beach party, having the best time of his long long life.

Sally made sure that the oil hit Kim right where her clitoris was starting to poke out, using one hand to spread her large labia apart, she then asked,

"Dr C, I think this patient may require another dose as she is still resisting?"

"NOOO!" Kim cried for real, not wanting to have more that what Sally had, unsure of where the concoction would take her.

"Hold her tight boys, we could all be in for a wild ride here.." Sally teased the hapless Kim even more.

This time Ol Charlie put three drops of the special oil on his cock head and Sally rubbed it hard against Kim's cunt, up and down, ensuring it was thoroughly applied to the inner labia and her cunt opening.

"OOOOH, it's burning me up!" Kim yelped, feeling the heat from the Mountain Pepper, "AHHH, now it feels so tingly, warm and playful, it's lovely."

Ol Charley reached out and applied the oil to Kim's awesome upturned nipples, this time Kim was writhing in pleasure, not protest. I was fascinated to see the old hand work the young tit, such a contrast in skin texture.

Sally then took her teasing of her friend to the next level,

"Kim, are you ready for your internal application? The good Dr C's applicator is now hard and ready to be used, look!"

Kim looked down her slim body, her nipples now gleaming with the oil, her legs spread wide by two naked older men, their eyes devouring all her secret spaces, now being opened up further by Sally's hand. Her other hand was bringing an old stiff cock with a big metal ring through its eye and shaft, with another dose of that amazing oil. She had never felt so horny and needing love so badly in her entire life, she needed cock and she needed it bad. Kim licked her lips, her hands broke free from my grip and she lean forward and pulled Ol Charlie closer to her by his hips, allowing Sally to expertly dock the old body into the young one, as we all watched.

"AWWW, AAAAAH, you feel amazing Kim, you are a beautiful angel and your insides feel like heaven." Charlie expressed, without a hint of a stutter.

"Dr C, I feel so alive, fuck me please, fuck me with your wicked cock, stick that big piercing deep within me, can you feel my tight pussy on your ancient dick?" Kim asked staring straight at the very old bloke who was now chock-a-block up her. He grabbed Kim by the hips and raised her up to allow him a better angle to thrust into her and increased his tempo, his hard old body now shaking Kim with each powerful thrust. Sally was so turned on, with the oils and watching her young friend getting pounded, she got on her knees and told us,

"Feed me your hard cocks boys, after those sad cocks at the glory hole my throat needs your lovely cocks NOW!"

With one hand rubbing her now very wet pussy, she grabbed our cocks in turn as she bounced her mouth on my cock, Roger's pearled cock and Frank's behemoth. On the third circuit around, Sally told me,

"Get down here and suck my tits, I need your loving mouth on me Billy."

I joined her down on the sand and she turned her beautiful puffy nipples to me, but still had access to suck Frank and Roger's knobs in turn. Her nips were excited and felt great to suck on, they were so animated tonight. Then my mouth was tingling from the oil as my lips felt on fire.

Wow, that oil is powerful, and my oral ingestion was working fast. After about twenty minutes I was really buzzing, feeling like I was floating and there was so much love around me.

I drifted closer to Kim and her lover.

Ol Charlie looked amazing, in a sheen of sweat as he hammered into Kim, who was crying out in ecstasy,

"Fuck me you old bastard, you keep fucking me, don't you dare stop, ahahhaaa!"

Ol Charlie was twisting her nipples now, as he pulled on them in time with his thrusts. From my angle I could see Kim's labia being penetrated by his old cock, and Kim's cunny slick with her excitement. It would not be long before she gushed all over the randy old geezer.

Kim threw her arms around Ol Charlie's neck and pulled herself up onto him, kissing his toothless mouth with unbridled passion. Poor Ol Charlie, weak at the knees with the fucking he had been giving her, fell back onto the beach and Kim kept riding him, not letting the old cock escape from the young cunt gripping it. Kim wanted her orgasm and she rode Ol Charley hard, grinding her self on the wirey old man. I watched Kim reach her peak, she arched her back and bayed into the moonlight in a cry of pure joy,

"AHHHHHH, your old cock made me cum, OHH OHH OHH and againNNNNN, Oh my GOD and another EWEEEEEE."

Kim writhed in her multiple orgasms, flooding their groins as she gushed. Ol Charlie was amazed, lying back and watching the gorgeous young thing impale herself on him as she reached her pleasure peaks again and again. Kim collapsed on top of Ol Charlie and he held her tenderly as the waves of pleasure ebbed from her body, his hard cock remained buried inside her.

I looked up and saw that Frank and Roger had taken Sally to the back of the truck and laid her out on the tailgate on her back, so she could deep throat Frank. Roger used the opportunity and was going down on Sally, enjoying tasting her young juices once more. In my euphoric haze I saw nothing wrong with that, except I needed some loving myself.

As my lovely girlfriend seemed busy I turned back around and I was now behind Kim, her bum was spread wide open as she straddled Ol Charlie, her anus was shining like a star in the moonlight with her copious cum fluids.

Ol Charlie watched me closely, then whispered something in Kim's ear. Kim shook her head, but Ol Charlie kept whispering and stroking her, rocking her gently with his pelvic thrusts. Kim eventually turned her head back to me and bit her tongue as she nodded to me, her eyes afire with primal desire.

Without any inhibitions, I dropped down on my knees and rubbed my cockhead between Kim's butt cheeks, up and down, bumping into Ol Charley's junk buried in Kim's vagina. Slowly, ever so slowly I eased my now slick cockhead into Kim's winky hole. Kim was very relaxed, the oils had her loose as a goose, she was not fighting my anal invasion at all.

"OHH, AHHH!!" Kim oozed, as my cockhead popped past her sphincter, exploring her back passage.

"Ohh, I am feeling so full, my cunny has cock and now my winky has too.. it is amazing, keep going!!" Kim told us.

I slowly sunk my length into her, Ol Charlie rocking her back to me with his gentle thrusts, his cock felt so weird, almost alien like, through Kim's thin flesh wall separating her two lovers. But her arse felt great and we encouraged each other as the three of us gently fucked.

I looked over and Sally had her older lovers busy, one hand on Roger's head as he licked and sucked her to a climax, both of his hands busy tweaking her nether area. Sally's other hand was wanking Frank's massive shaft as she suckled on his big cock head, Frank caressing then torturing her tits in a cruel dance of pleasure and pain.

Frank must have felt me looking, he turned to me and gave me an evil wink as he patted my girlfriend's head as she cried in a muffled orgasm, not wanting to release Frank's cock from her mouth.

What was Frank planning now I started to wonder, but then Kim squeezed her rectum on my cock, saying,

" Come on, fuck me hard, fuck me deep in my bum you arse bandit!"

My attention was quickly returned to the task of reefing my cock in and out of Kim's delectable bum, her energy was back up and wanted another good fucking. Kim went a bit crazy with her writhing, thrusting and push backs and I popped out of her when I pulled back as she thrust down on Ol Charlie, the happiest old man ever. I spat on my cock and jammed it back in Kim's dilated bum hole and we synced in a great rhythm of three way fucking. Kim was getting loud and over the top, the oil really had dropped any reserve she may have had left,

"I fucking love being in the middle of this cock sandwich, fuck me, fuck hard, you are both incredible.. young cock and old cock deep inside me, so dirty, so fucking NASTY," she continued,

"Fuck me like your slut slave, give it to me hard, fill me with your dirty cocks, make me drown in your cum. FUCK MEEEEEEE.."

Kim was holding tight onto Ol Charlie, a surge of sexual pleasure washing over her, taking her to a marvellous cum. I held her hips tight, pulled her back off Ol Charlie, really wanting to bang my cock into her arse hard, walked her back on our knees until she could now suck on ol Charlie's cock, dripping wet with her cunt fluids. As good as the fuck was before, now that I had Kim's pelvic playground to myself I could really work hard, punishing her former tiny rectum with my swollen erection. I felt so huge and had a desperate need to fill Kim with my seed, my balls slapping against her sodden vulva in a hard steady beat. Each sharp thrust in forced the air out of Kim's lungs but she soon anticipated the beat of my anal ramming so she could also suck on Ol Charlie's pierced cock.

Kim had one hand at the base of Charlie's cock, not moving far as she was carrying her weight on that elbow and I felt her other hand diddling her twat. The sex fiend was on fire and was insatiable.

"Rub that clit, Kim, while I pound your arse, can you feel me deep in your bowels?"

"Hmmppff, yeah, fuck me harder Billy, fuck me so hard, Mpphh." Kim said in between mouthfuls of old cock.

She spurred me on, and I thrust into her poor little winky as hard as I could, getting rewarded with a,

"Mpphhh!"

after each time I bottomed out in her bum with a loud wet slap as our groins collided.

As the 'Slap then "Mpphhh!" ' rocked out an ever increasing beat, I yelled out,

"I am about to fill your arse with so much of my cum you arse slut Kim."

Kim's hand left her clit and reached back to squeeze my already tight ball sac.

I was 110 per cent focused on my grand finale, just watching my cock disappear between the beautiful spread buns in my euphoria, Kim's wanton touch on my scrotum urging me to fill her up. I could feel my orgasm taking over me, pounding uncontrollably into Kim's stretched ring, the feeling was so intense I almost blacked out.

"FUCK MY ARSE, FILL MY ARSE!" Kim yelled, squeezing my nuts hard.

My orgasm hit me so hard, I could feel my first spurt, shooting so fast up my cock and forcing the sperm way deep into her bowels.

"YES, FILL ME!" Kim cried.

And then a high pitched scream shattered the night, causing Kim to fall away from me to hug Ol Charlie in shock and panic, popping my erupting cock out of her bowels as I continued cumming and cumming, my sperm arcing all over Kim's back as I lent forward seeking her gaping arse hole, now hiding behind her bum cheeks, clenched in fear from the blood curdling scream. I needed to finish cumming before I could deal with what ever was the drama behind that ear piercing scream.

As my spasms of sperm eruptions eased I looked over to where the scream had come from, my mist of euphoria had finally dispersed enough to allow some reason to enter my thinking.

What my eyes saw my brain could not process, it just wasn't possible.

toosalty
toosalty
115 Followers