Virgins Interrupted at Nude Beach Pt. 04

Story Info
The party moves from the beach to the creepy old store...
18.7k words
4.32
11.6k
12

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/13/2024
Created 09/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toosalty
toosalty
111 Followers

Author's note:

Thank you for the supportive messages I have received after posting chapter 3.

If you care to go back to chapter 3 it is now back open for comments and rating, after it has been reposted in the same category as the first 2 chapters.

Without those messages of support I am not sure if I would have continued this story.

For those that suggested the story be taken one way or another, or want to change the story to suit their ideal erotica I appreciate your input. Maybe I have, maybe I will. But in the mean time enjoy the naive Billy bumbling along. Learning fast, as Sally is shared.

PART 4.

As I held my lovely Sally in the late afternoon sun, on the deserted beach, feeling her small lovely 18 year old body nestle into mine I could almost forget the other events that led us to this moment, lying naked, after we had given our virginities to each other.

Her girlfriend was choking down a monster sized cock, named Godzilla, as Frank, the owner of the huge cock, tattooed like a snake, smiled and surveyed the scene he had manipulated, while Sally's second ever lover spooned her from behind.

"Fuck your arse feels great against me cock Sally, have you ever copped it up the bum?" the crude Roger asked as he cuddled her from behind.

"No Roger, I was a virgin until my beloved Billy and you took that from me." Sally replied.

"Well I knows for a fact your throat wasn't a virgin before today, cause you sucked me knob the other day ya lovely slut, just asking in case you have taken a length up your back-doors but still think you are a virgin."

Now after the passion of the sexual acts had been carried out Sally was starting to realise she made a mistake letting Roger fuck her like an animal and take her to a wonderful climax. She cuddled me tighter, whispering to me,

"I wish Roger would fuck off and leave us alone Billy, his cock is starting to harden and he is nudging into my butt crack."

"Me too darling." I whispered back to her.

"What are you kids saying, speak louder, my hearing is half fucked ya know." Roger grumbled.

"Roger, Sally was just asking if there was any more wine left." I lied, cleverly thinking of a way to extract him from spooning my sweetheart.

"Gumpfhh, that's a great idea, I am so thirsty." Kim said, popping Frank's large knob from her mouth.

I was looking at the low red sun, heading towards the end of the day, thinking we really should be heading off soon to get Sally home. I started to mention this and Frank interrupted,

"You guys are not going anywhere."

"Come on Frank, I have been tied up and restrained by one member of your family today, don't you try to stop us from going too."

"You are mistaken Billy, you aren't going anywhere as there is a big bushfire further south and all the roads are blocked, apparently there has been a shitload of people burnt to a crisp on the highway when the fire burst the containment lines. Your safest place is to stay here with us." Frank said seriously, as Kim held his cock looking up at him.

I looked to the southern sky and sure enough there was a big angry orange glow, I wonder why I hadn't noticed it all day.

"Oh my God, I have to call my parents," cried Sally, "they might think we were caught up in the fire and died."

"Well, there is no mobile phone coverage out here, we will have to go drive back to the general store and use the phone there." Frank said.

"Calm ya tits and have a drink first." Roger said condescendingly, passing the tumblers of wine to the young naked girls.

"But I really need to get word out to my Mum that I am OK, she will be so worried, Dad will be pacing up and down making Mum worry even more." pleaded Sally.

"Please Billy can you drive me to the old store so I can call my parents, and they can let Sally's parents know we are OK?" Kim asked me with pleading eyes, still holding Frank's cock.

Frank just stated as a matter of fact, no of us dared to challenge him. "We will all go."

And with that, the 5 of us packed up and got in the two vehicles, Kim still holding Frank's dick, sat in the front of the old rust bucket in between the two old guys, despite Roger's wandering hands and foul mouth. We drove out the beach access track in our convoy of two as the sun was setting and it wasn't until we were on the tarred road when passing traffic beeped at us we realised we were all still naked.

"Oops." Sally grinned, but not covering her tits with her hands, flashing anyone else driving by. I followed Roger, hoping he would realise too and pull over somewhere private, but no, he kept going.

"Please don't lose them darling, I do not trust that Roger with my Kim." Sally pleaded.

So our naked convoy continued as the sun set, with Kim sitting high on the bench seat and both her hands occupied, showing any passers by her lovely bare breasts. Occasionally she would turn her head around to make sure we were right behind her. Then we could see her head dip into Frank's lap for a bit, then do the same on Roger's side.

"The dirty minx is blowing them both on the drive Sally!"

"Ohh, what a good idea." Sally pipped up, before leaning over and sucking on my half hard mongrel.

Now I couldn't care if we drove naked all the way to London, England, my darling was using all her new found skills pleasuring me. But all too soon we arrived at the little store, looking all shut up, and Roger parked out around the back, near the outside toilet. The gravelled area was large and dotted with piles of junk and refuse of the years gone by. Sally and I waited for Frank or Roger to get out, but Kim kept swapping her oral favours on each of them, in no hurry to call anyone or get dressed.

"Well darling, do you want to continue what you were doing?" I prompted Sally.

"Billy, I want to give you all the pleasure in the world, but I really need to call Mum and Dad. Why isn't Frank getting out, can I give them a toot on your horn, not that one Billy, your car's horn?"

Sally gave a two long blasts on the horn followed by a short blast, for no result, then quickly followed up with another 4 short blasts. Frank jumped out of the old truck so quickly and ran over to us, his stiff cock wet with Kim's oral treatment.

"For fuck's sake, why did you have to do that, you idiots," Frank barked, it was the first time I had seen him looking so worried,"do you know what you just did?"

"We just wanted to get your attention Frank, Sally really needs to make that phone call." I apologised.

"Well you have gone and done it now, and there will be hell to pay because of it." Frank said in anger.

"Frank, stop being so melodramatic, it was only a few little toots on the horn, what harm could that do in the middle of nowhere?" Sally asked.

"Well, any minute now this area will be full of sexual deviants, you just beeped the code that there is someone available in the glory hole." Frank warned us.

A car had arrived quickly and was waiting at the entrance of the rear car park, guarding who came in, or perhaps who left?

"Glory hole, what's that, sounds good and bad?" I asked perplexed while Sally went pale.

"Well it certainly is good for the pervs who stick their dicks through the hole in the toilet wall over there while the occupant of the toilet has to suck them off, one after the other." Frank explained.

"Kim and I saw that hole this morning, we thought it was for the old guy at the shop to perv on us, we made sure we had it covered up when we peed in his dirty toilet. Maybe that explains all the snapshots of people having sex pinned to the inside door," Sally added, "but who is around to hear the horn, there can't be that many here Frank and I thought glory holes were a city thing?"

"The bush telegraph works fast with this mob, the word will get around real quick," Frank frowned, "this all started after the Vietnam war, one of the widows who lost her husband in the war saw a lot of her friends being bashed at home as the men came back with PTSD and weird tales from the orient. So she spread a rumour that the returned soldiers could get a taste of the anonymous sex they enjoyed at the bars in Vietnam on certain nights. She figured if she could keep their testosterone levels down they would not be such angry men at home. And it did work, she got to gobble the cocks and get her own jollies off, the wives were no longer bashed and it was their little secret."

"Wow. She was a slut and a saint who did so much good," Sally said in admiration of the lady, "why is it now full of degenerates Frank?''

"Ahh, times change, people talked out of school and one wife followed her husband one night and then outed the poor widow who had to leave town after that. But by then weirdo's who had heard about it started moving into the area and kept it running. About the only military thing left now is the code you beeped."

"What does that mean Frank?" asked Sally.

"You youngsters think you know it all, but you don't know Morse Code, you beeped out the letters G H, the code for someone ready at the Glory Hole!"

Sure enough, an old beat up wagon rolled into the parking lot, soon followed by 2 other cars. Even the old guy we had met at the store earlier that day came out the back of the dark store, wearing an old worn out dressing gown and dirty old ugg boots.

Frank nervousness returned immediately, he was now getting more and more agitated, "Listen, Roger and I can't handle this mob, they are really fucking weird but also can be very nasty and dangerous. If someone doesn't get in the outside toilet over there and start sucking whatever they put in the hole in the wall I can't guarantee I can get you out of here safely. They will see you new people and rip you all apart if they don't get what is promised to them. Whoever beeped the horn should do it, to this mob, a mouth is a mouth, they don't care much for what sex it is, so long as it sucks."

Frank stared at Sally and I, watching us both go pale, waiting to see which one of us would own up and cop mouthfuls of cock and cum from the weird fuckers turning up for their sick jollies.

"Who is it going to be, hurry up, I need to know?" Frank demanded.

I couldn't let my darling Sally face the shame of being an oral cum dump for the scum of this bizarre looking mob arriving in clapped out cars, but I froze, not saying anything, unable to volunteer.

"I blasted the horn Frank, and if you think it is the only way to get us out of here safely I'll do my best. Poor Billy has been through so much trauma today. Can I get dressed first Frank?" Sally said, concerned about her nudity now with the ordeal she was facing.

"No time for that now Sally, just make a run to the dunny and lock yourself in, good luck!" Frank said, before running to his old truck and slamming the door.

"I am so scared Billy, if big strong Frank is worried about these perverts I hope I will be OK?"

"Sally, I will be here, if it gets bad I will run the fuckers over and save you, or, better still, how's this, we drive off right now and leave this nightmare."

"Billy we can't do that, what if they throw Kim to the wolves to save themselves, I could never live with myself," Sally cried, "I made the unwitting mistake, so I will go pay the price and save the people I love. Besides, it's probably just a few old, wrinkly, smelly shrivelled dicks that I will have to suck, I'll be back before you know it. Then we can all laugh about the deviates and their pathetic sex lives. Wish me luck Billy."

With a quick kiss on my lips, without any further words, my naked Sally jumped out of the car and ran to the old outside toilet as many eyes watched, very pleased to see what a stunning delight was on offer tonight compared to the usual ugly stale hags and fags. I reached in the back of my Land Rover and grabbed my clothes, shoes and a few tools, if I had to do battle to save Sally I wanted to be as best prepared for it.

There was about 8 other cars in the dusty gravel cark park now and probably more on their way and the old guy from the store when up to each car there and those that arrived later and gave the occupants a raffle ticket. I knew this because he even gave me one.

He then when up to the toilet side wall, and fiddled for a few seconds, before leaning his crutch into the hole the girls had mentioned from their visit this morning. He slowly rocked his hips for about 5 minutes before he shuddered. He ducked down and peered through the hole and spoke to Sally. I saw her petite hand peek out the hole and delve into the pocket on the old guys dressing gown and she extracted a raffle ticket. The old guy, took it from her hand then reached in and spent a few minutes working his arm in the hole, I had no clue why he did that, I'll ask Sally later.

The storekeeper then shuffled over to the first car that arrived and put the ticket Sally drew out into the strong headlight beams so he could read the number with his old tired eyes.

"Fifteen." he called out.

A short, unhealthy looking, fat man appeared, about 40 years old, looking like he would never make 50, appeared in the headlights and handed his ticket over, kneeling and kissing the storekeepers offered hand like he was the Pope. He said something to the storekeeper before walking over to the small shed that was the outside toilet. The storekeeper had walked back into the store and seconds later an internal light came on in Sally's temporary accommodation, if you could call a stinky old toilet that. Great, Sally was now longer in a dark small room, but lit up brightly so anyone peeking in the sizable hole would see her young perfect body in all its naked glory. Glory hole indeed now, I thought.

The fat guy looked through the hole at my 18 year old gorgeous girlfriend, then tried reaching his arm in through the wall, but it was too short and fat to reach her if she lent away from the hole.

HA!

He dropped his loose tracksuit pants and Sally's hand came out to find his tiny willie. She worked on it until there was enough to try and suck and the guy squashed his guts against the wall, offering Sally as much as he could. A minute later he upped pants and slunk of into the darkness. Maybe Sally was right, a few tiny cocks to suck and we could be on our way. Speaking of cocks, why was I half erect, surely watching these guys go the the glory hole wasn't exciting me, knowing my sweet Sally was being a hungry cum guzzling slut to help us out.

The old guy had Sally draw another number, this time a younger guy, a skinny, 6 foot eight inches tall, was the winner. He went to the hole, peered in, then pulled a small video camera out and started filming Sally. He said something to her, her hand came out and took the camera in through the hole. He dropped his jeans, unlike the last guy, this fellow had a long skinny cock at half mast, it will have no trouble getting through the hole and give Sally plenty of length to work. Just as well, as he had to bend his knees to align his high crutch with the low entrance, making his groin be much further away from the wall that the other two so far. After 8 minutes and a few knee trembles at the end he turned his head to the cars parked and gave the thumbs up sign and smiled. He reached in, took his camera back and walked away, fixated on the playback screen he was watching. I wondered how I could get that camera off him to protect Sally's Glory Hole video being shared all over porn sites. Frank would know, I thought, so I decided to walk over to their truck.

I looked over to Frank and Roger's rust bucket, and there was the storekeeper, with the next winning ticket, looking through their window. Would it be Frank or Roger to abuse Sally's pretty mouth, at least Sally would know who belonged to those unique dicks. After what seemed to be a heated discussion their door opened. My hardening dick quivered when I saw the naked Kim emerge shyly and walk quickly over to the wall. All the cars tooted and flashed their headlights at the young beauty, obviously amazed at their luck tonight, but Kim carried on and presented her smooth vulva for Sally to work on, leaning her lovely tits against the rough timbers of the wall. Skinny camera boy emerged from the dark and went up close to film before being booed away by the others, whose view he was blocking. He retreated to the other side of Kim and kept filming, even feeling Kim up a little, one handed, as Sally tried lapping at her offered cunny. Another guy, in workshop overalls, emboldened by Skinny's liberties with Kim, strutted up, spoke to Kim, and soon she turned around with her bum to the hole and bent over and started sucking the new guy off. He had an impressive cock, bigger than mine but no where near as big as Frank's.

Skinny guy was filming both working ends of Kim, her newly learn oral skills were pleasing the cocky new guy, while she was squirming her cunt on Sally's willing tongue and fingers, giving Kim her pleasure as she exposed herself at the glory hole. Kim pulled away from the wall a little and we could all see her inner labia stretch out as Sally held them with her teeth. This sent the waiting crowd wild with more horn toots and high beam flashing.

I walked over to Frank and Roger, who were keenly watching Kim's performance.

"Why did you bastards kick Kim out of the truck?" I demanded to know angrily.

"Silly Billy, all three of us said we wanted to have a go with Sally while she is stuck in the glory hole, so we finally decided by doing paper scissors rocks, Kim won. She was so excited watching the strangers go to Sally, she kept saying, as she frigged herself here in the truck,

'How naughty, so naughty and dirty, I will be nude in front of all the weirdos with Sally licking my clit, I will love it' ." said Frank.

"Oh, sorry Frank," I apologised, "hey, how do I get that camera off that skinny guy, I don't want Sally or Kim being shown anywhere, certainly not on the internet?"

"Well, asking nicely will get you nowhere and if you belt him the mob will attack you then break down the dunny and feast on Sally in horrible ways, so we need to come up with a good plan," Frank mused, suddenly adding, "you got a raffle ticket didn't you?"

"Yeah Frank??"

"Well, I reckon Skinny will still be horny as hell, so if you win we can ask Kim to join Sally in the dunny and you can give your ticket to him, which he will take for sure, not wanting to miss out on two girls sucking his spaghetti cock."

"How will that get us the camera?" I queried.

"Billy ya galah, he will pass it back through the hole, for sure he will want the girls to film themselves as they suck him off together. Two naked chicks, both top sorts, caught on his video, I guarantee he will, fuck I would too! We will tell Kim not to pass it back."

"But Frank won't that just make him angry and he might belt the door down to get his camera or get his mates to help him, putting the girls at more risk?"

"Ahh, good point youngster, hmmm."

"One day on the beach there was a fucking hot French chick, a mix of Euro, African and maybe a touch of Asian, so exotic, never seen a chick like it ever. She was with her Aussie boyfriend, the lucky cunt, and she asked me to take cutie photos of em together with his camera." piped up Roger.

"So?" Frank and I said together, annoyed at the babbling fool's interruption as we tried to think of a solution .

"Well, I said, 'OK, but let's make the pics real rude, as it's your camera and no one will ever see the shots'."

"Come on Roger, why are you wasting time telling me this?" I whined.

"Easy on Billy, let me fucken finish. I got em doing some sexy stuff and soon they were right into it, showing me everything she had, I mean they were already starkers, but she peeled open her cunt, bent over and opened her bum cheeks, fingered her arsehole and stuff like that for me. Fuck she was a great looking sort, have I said that, I would have loved to give her a good root. Next she started gobbling his fat knob right in front of me and then they forgot about me and started fucking. I had shot everything I could, yelled out, 'Here's your camera back.' and he said to me, 'You can fuck off now, FUCK RIGHT OFF!' as he plunged his fat cock back into the horny bitch. So to fuck him over, the rude prick, I got away with it."

toosalty
toosalty
111 Followers