Virgins Interrupted at Nude Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we were out of the city I pulled over in a shady stop, off the main road, so we could both have a drink of water and stretch our legs.

"Hey Sally, do you want to drive the rest of the way topless?" I suggested.

"Billy!! For heavens sake behave." Sally chided.

"I meant taking the canvas off the Land Rover so we can get some sun, what were you thinking Sally?" I grinned back at her.

"Ohh, that sounds wonderful, I'll just tie my hair up." Sally agreed.

In no time I had the canvas roof off and stowed and we were on our way, after a quick pash and feel .. rubbing my hands on those exposed smooth legs of hers had me in all sorts of bother but Sally insisted we get moving,

"Billy there is nothing more I want than to keep kissing you now, but if we keep fooling around here we won't have time to see the secret beach before we have to be at the property in Seekers Valley."

So there I was, driving with the roof off the Land Rover, with Sally's hand caressing my leg, edging closer to my swollen penis, occasionally rubbing the back of her wrist against my aching cock. It was a delicious torture but I knew that in a short while we would have an opportunity to fully explore each other bodies in private at the secluded beach. We had both discussed that it would be the perfect place for us to give ourselves completely to each other and lose our virginity.

"It will be just like in the movie "Blue Lagoon' except we are both 18." Sally envisioned.

About another hour into our trip Sally asked if I knew where exactly the beach was.

"The map is in the envelope in the side pocket of my bag if you want to reach back and get it." I replied.

Sally twisted in her seat and leaned into the back, bending over, showing me and all those in the traffic lanes around us her lovely thighs and as the shorts were so brief half her buttocks were also exposed in that position. Being up high in the 4WD and with the roof off Sally was seen by all the traffic around us. I wanted to lean over and bury my face there, into her crutch, but with 3 lanes of traffic I had to behave. That didn't stop some of the other drivers beeping, honking, yelling and whistling as they saw Sally's bum exposed lewdly in her pose.

She finally found the large envelope, and sat down, her face was red, was she blushing from the attention of the other drivers, or was it the exertion of twisting around and bending over... I wasn't sure.

"This envelope seems quite thick for just a map Billy?" Sally questioned.

"Ohh, Peter said he was going to put a few photos in of back in the day when he and his brother took this Land Rover out to the beach we are going to. Why don't you open it up, I forgot to look the day he gave it to me and haven't really had a chance to see the contents yet." I said.

"Oh, he also said for you to have a good look at the photos too." I added.

We were approaching a change in the smooth highway conditions where I had to concentrate on being in the correct lanes and work our way through a maze of intersections, roundabouts, and other driver distractions as we passed through Clemstown.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Sally pull out the map and a stack of 8x10's black and white photos.

Sally exclaimed, "Ohhhh." And quickly leaned into the passenger door side to look slowly through the photos where I couldn't see what the photos were.

"Ohh my... Oh My God... WOW..." Sally exclaimed as she went from one photo to the next.

"Is the beach that pretty Sally?" I asked

"Um, err... yeah, the beach is lovely." Sally stuttered, her eyes not leaving the photos.

Sally sat there in silence for the next 15 minutes studying each photo intensely, she must have been getting hot in the sun as I saw a blush rising on her chest and she kept fidgeting in her seat and adjusting her top and shorts. She must have been getting thirsty too because she kept licking her fingers.

"Peter must love that beach, he has given us a lot of photos of it, hey Sally?" I said

"Mmmm." Sally purred in a distant reply.

"Ok, we are coming up to the turnoff to Horatio Bay now Sally, could you look at the map and see where we turn through the State Forest to find the beach access track?" I asked.

"Um,, sure Honey." Sally said almost dreamlike.

20 minutes later we were on a narrow sandy track going through the bush, I stopped and locked the wheel hubs to engage the 4 wheel drive traction and let a bit of air out of the tyres as the sandy track was becoming more sand than dirt. I noticed a fresh set of tracks on the way ahead and wondered if they had gone in and were still there, or had gone out this morning?

A few bumpy minutes later down the track I had my answer.

A rust bucket of a 4WD truck was lurching down the track at speed, heading straight towards us. I remembered a wider part of the track just a little way back, so I reversed and swung in as close to the scrub on my side to let the other vehicle pass.

It did pass, stinking of old fishing bait and two unshaven, rough looking, shirtless men in their 40's or 50's staring so hard at Sally as they crawled by ever so slowly.

"What a death trap of a vehicle, did you smell how bad that 4WD stunk, or was it the rude occupants?" I asked Sally once the vehicle had disappeared.

"Yes it sure did stink, but why did you think they were rude, they took good care not to rush past and scratch your paintwork Billy?" Sally replied.

"Well to start with, they didn't even wave thanks for me reversing and pulling over for them and the way they stared at you was obscene, like you were a piece of meat they wanted to consume." I argued.

Sally came back with, "Billy, did you ever think that maybe this is their local and we are intruding on their space, surely if the roles were reversed you would want to have a good look at who was coming into your special part of the world and make sure they were not up to no good."

"But Sally why did you let your hair out and flick it about as they came near, it only drew attention to yourself?" I questioned her.

"Silly Billy, we are almost there and I wanted to get ready for this beach, sounds like someone may be a tad jealous.. hey lover boy." Sally teased, grabbing my penis quickly again contained in my shorts.

I guess I was just worked up, having my cock soft teased for a hundred kilometres would put anyone on edge.

The track started getting rougher and the Land Rover bounced and growled through the worst with flying colours, I was so proud of "Envy" We came over one large sand dune and there before us was a perfect little bay and beach in front of us. Not a sole to be seen and being in the middle of a State Forest there were no buildings anywhere in eyesight. There was even a nasty reef way out the back of the bay which prevented boats from coming in. It also made the bay and beach calm, so it was no interest to the surfers.

It was perfect for us. And we had it to ourselves. Heaven!

"Ohh my... Oh My God... WOW." I said. "Now I know what you were talking about when you were looking through Peter's photos." I told Sally, quoting her words back to her.

Sally blushed, and quickly said "Last one in the water is a looser." And she jumped out, peeling those tiny shorts down her lovely legs and removing her silk shirt. Standing there in a tiny bikini with a Brazillian butt I was agape... she looked amazing. Her lean legs shaping up to thighs cradling her barely concealed groin. Her mons rising in a delicious mound, her flat tummy with cute belly button and her rib cage showcasing her 36C breasts some how contained in a tiny bikini top that miraculously hid her beautiful, puffy nubs.

My heart ached and I was weak at the knees just admiring her when the moment was broken..

"Oi!! You will cop a blow fly in that gob of yours if you don't shut it.. hurry up and get in your cossies." Sally joked.

I went round the back of the Landie and pulled my Speedos and board shorts out of my bag. With a nervous quick look around to ensure no one was about I stripped off and quickly got into my swimmers and boardies.

By this stage, knee deep in the water, Sally said, "Billy, the water is so warm, it's lovely."

I ran down and soon we had each other in our arms, the warm sun on our skin, the warm water caressing us as we sunk into the ocean.

"Ohh Billy, this is such a perfect place, thank you for bringing me here." Sally tongued in my ear.

I just growled and pawed her perfect teenage body as my cock pulsated with all the blood engorging it.

I pushed the little triangles of material hiding her breasts aside to access her nipples but Sally ducked under the water and swam away. Ohh heck, she going all shy on me again.. dammit.

Her head emerged from the water then an arm shot out and I was hit in the face with a wet slap of material. I pulled if off my face and saw it was her bikini top. I looked back up at Sally and another arm shot out of the water and this time I was able to catch the wet missile she threw at me. It was her bikini bottoms.

Sally laughed and said, "Aren't you a bit overdressed for paradise Mister?"

Wow, how could I love this girl any more that I did, she was amazing.

I quickly dacked myself and threw a double arm attack of board shorts and swimmers at Sally, but she cleverly ducked back underwater and they sailed over her head to float away from us.

I swam to Sally and embraced her, our first fully nude mutual embrace. It was unbelievable. My hands ran down her naked back and caressed her bare buttocks, each cheek easily fitting within my palms. We kissed and her breasts rolled against my chest and my hard cock pushed against her belly. We were enthralled in our ecstasy, feeling our young bodies writhing against each other. I went to move my hands between her legs to lift them up and apart so I could spear into her virginity but Sally stopped me, saying,

"Billy, we can't do it here, I have been told that being in water is not good for lovemaking, you can get bad rashes. Let's go up and lay some towels out by Envy OK?"

"OK Sally, I want this to be perfect for us." I agreed.

Sally put her bikini back on and I looked around for my swimmers and board shorts but they had disappeared, who knows where.

Watching Sally walk up the beach with the water dripping and beading on her body was an unforgettable sight, such a sexy virgin who will be made a woman in the next few minutes by me, the gawky kid, I still couldn't believe how lucky I was.

I walked up the beach, feeling really weird, nude and sporting a stiffy in the open. It was so naughty, against everything we were brought up to cohere with social behaviour. Sally had laid some towels out and was reaching into another one of her bags when I arrived at Envy. She turned around with a camera with a massive long lens on it.

"Hey lover boy, you better get some photos of your virgin before she is gone don't you think?" Sally suggested.

Dammit, I just wanted to throw her down on the towels and shake off this virgin status once and for all. But what she said made sense and another few minutes would be worth it.

"Ok Sally, where did you get the camera?" I asked.

"It's Dad's old film camera , he still goes bird watching with it, hence the big lens, but it makes awesome shots, it was the best one he could buy back then." She explained.

She gave me a quick tutorial of it and then said I would need to be back a fair ways to get the Land Rover and a bit of the beach in the shots. She said she would do some of the poses she saw in Peter's old photos.

"That's great Sally, I almost forgot about Peter's request. I''ll go back down by the water and you can change into something more decent, we might give Peter a heart attack with you in that bikini!"

"Silly Billy." She said. "It's a beach, surely a girl can wear her swimsuit at the beach for some pics?"

"OK then Sally." I agreed, not wanting to waste a minute longer.

I walked down the beach about 20 metres away and looked up through the viewfinder but I was still too close to frame the shot the way I wanted, with the beach, Envy and Sally all balanced. If only she had bought along smaller lens. So now I was about 50 metres way and I waved to Sally to start posing. The late morning sun coming across the ocean was giving great light on the scene.

She sat on the bonnet of Envy and spread her legs wide, so wide, one foot was atop of each headlight, with her knees bent up. It was a wickedly sexy pose. I love this girl, but no way was Peter getting a copy of that! I shot a few frames, then waved to Sally for the next pose.

This time she lent over the bonnet with her legs spread with her toes pointed in the sand, with her hands grabbing her buttocks and pulling them apart, looking back at me with a sensual look. Fuck, I was hard again looking at this sexy beast offering herself to the lens, only a wisp of fabric hiding her virgin charms. Maybe being here is paradise has gone to her head, hopefully she can do a few normal poses I can give to Peter, maybe I can have her hide behind the door so he doesn't see her in her bikini?

I waved again and this time Sally moved the triangles aside and stood proudly with her naked boobs out on display.. as pre cum ran down my aching cock.

Jeepers, Sally isn't shy now and I want to capture this before she shuts down and goes coy Snap snap.. next pose..the top is off and Sally is laying over the bonnet again, with her legs crossed and her torso arching over the grille, her head hanging down and her long blonde hair reaching the sand. Her firm boobs hardly loosing shape in their upside down pose. Snap, Snap..

Then Sally shocks me further, she is lying on the bonnet, her bum pointing to the windscreen and peels her bikini bottoms off and makes a big Vee with her lovely legs facing away from me. Naked and spread against the glass, what a lucky guy I am. What a view I would have had if I was in the drivers seat! I snap 3 frames of this heart aching temptation thinking that's it. But Sally has other ideas.

She is now posing, feet on the ground in front of Envy, leaning back over the bonnet with her bum cheeks spread and every secret of hers exposed. Holy Fuck... I snap a frame and then camera's film autowinds back at the end of the roll.

I run up the beach to Sally, noticing she has trimmed her pubes to a small landing strip, and go to throw the camera in the front seat and grab her to mount her finally but Sally said,

"Wait Billy, I still have 3 poses to go for Peter."

"But Sally, what more could you want, I don't 'think any of these would be suitable for Peter, you will look like a rampant tart if I gave him these rude shots." I admonished her.

Sally glared at me and leaned into the car and got the old pics out.

"Make up your mind lover boy, if you don't want me to pose this way why did you give me these to study." She said firmly.

I looked down at the old black and whites and I couldn't believe it. Every pose Sally had done was a copy of the shots Peter or his brother had taken of one of their girlfriends. I had only looked at the first few when I said,

"Sorry Sally, I had no idea, please forgive me."

Sally just said, "Billy it's fine, I think it is amazing that Peter has trusted us and shared these pics with us and having the same vehicle on the same beach so many years apart is something really special and we should honour the tradition. Once you have seen one girl naked what does it matter, I am sure Peter will not think of me as, what did you say, a rampant slut? Besides, now I realise being naked in nature is the best feeling in the world, don't you?"

Honestly I couldn't remember what I said in the heat of emotion.. but I knew there was no point arguing with Sally, she thought it was so cute to pose for photos so lewdly that would be given to a stranger she had never met.

I said, "OK my love, yes it does feel amazing to be nude out here, but we are out of film."

"No worries." Sally said "There are some spare rolls in the bag I will quickly change the roll."

As she was bent over looking in the bag I reached out and caressed her buttocks with one hand and gave my aching cock a few tugs..man I needed release bad, but I was saving that for our special union.

"When did you trim Sally?" I asked.

"Ever since that special night at the pool cabana, I don't want my lover boy choking to death on a fur ball." She winked.

I walked back, dreaming of that night I gave her her first orgasm, soon I was at the place where I was shooting from before, to keep the sequence of shots the same and waved back to Sally.

She laid face down over the headlight and adjacent to the bonnet, the Land Rover has a level section over the wheel arch, spread one leg out and placed one foot on the small steel bumper bar and was on pointed toes supporting her weight in the sand with the other. Of course her hands were spreading her buttocks, but through the viewfinder I could see she was also opening her virgin flower and spreading her lips.. I was breathless, and so fucking hard. I snapped a few frames of that lush, untapped snatch offered to the lens and waved to Sally to get in the next devious pose she wanted, whatever that could be. She saw me waving and was moving into her next pose when I noticed two people walking over the sand dune next to Envy.

Shit, it was those two shirtless creeps who drove past us in the rust bucket.

At this stage they could not see Sally and I thought it best if I could wave to her to get her attention to let her know about the intruders. I was waving like a madman, but all Sally was doing was getting into extremely rude poses. Head down, arse up, cheeks spread. And the intruders have seen me waving, thinking I am either waving to them or waving them out of my shot.

If I called out I am sure the creeps would hear me, but I was more scared they would hear Sally's reply and swoop onto her and do horrid things to her naked, exposed, tempting virgin body.

"Fuck Fuck Fuck, what to do." I thought. If I ran to the Land Rover, those creeps might beat me to it, maybe, just maybe they might think I am standing nude on the beach taking pictures of my car? Besides, how many poses has Sally got left, it can't be that many and as long as she stayed in front of Envy, she was hidden from the view of these jerks. By this time my stiffy was a soft cock with all the worry.

So I snapped away with Sally posed exposed, but I noticed through the viewfinder that the shirtless grubs were in frame, well this will be a surprise for Sally I thought. And for some reason I started barring up again, seeing Sally being so wanton with these strangers so close to her and her unaware of them. I waved back up to Sally and she moved into a new pose, the jerks thought I was still waving at them but they ignored me and were scanning the beach and bay, I guess looking for fish.

Sally then went into a headstand, facing me with her legs parallel to the bumper bar and her moist opening spread wide for all the gods in heaven to look down on. Snap. She then got back up and motioned to me the number one with her finger. I realised it meant she was about to do the last pose.. great we have gotten away with our rude nude shoot without the jerks seeing Sally.

Ohh no... Sally was climbing backwards over the bonnet and was now standing up facing me.. the jerks could see her and see she was nude and gorgeous, but she still had no idea they were here, let alone so close. Before I had a chance to do anything Sally dropped into a headstand again and spread her legs wide apart. She was now unknowingly showing her virgin charms to these beasts just 10 metres away. The previous pose must have just been a practice to see if she needed the support of the car behind her. But now it was not just the gods staring into Sally's depths, it was these derelicts as well and I was weighing up if I should call out or rush in to her rescue. No, for some bizarre reason I was frozen on the spot, shooting frame after frame of Sally apparently offering herself to these smelly strangers as they stared right into her private bits on offer and moved closer. Sally's legs were waving a little as she kept balance, making her split slit dance around in the sunlight, her moist lips glistening.