Virgins Interrupted at Nude Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toosalty
toosalty
125 Followers

Ohh how I loved her and her bright playful, innocent nature.

Sally laid on her back, her body looking so amazing, glowing in the sun. She was so perfect, how did I get this girl as my girlfriend. She then parted her legs and peeled open her 'girly bits' and I sunk to my knees between her legs. Here was my darling, wet, open waiting for me to take her virginity, on a spectacular secluded beach. What a moment. I lent forward and started nudging my cock head against Sally's slick entrance, now dripping in her thick juices. The feeling of rubbing my cock up and down her slit was unbelievable, I wanted this moment to last.

I kept teasing Sally, giving back to the minx a little of what she had put me through. Almost pushing my penis into her and then sliding it back up to nudge her clitoris. She was writhing beneath me and I couldn't stand the delicious torture any more. I pulled back, ready to tenderly plunge into her depths and break her hymen and make us both man and women, joined together in the union of our bodies.

Bodies.. Holy Shit I thought... I didn't want to create a baby body within Sally's perfect body, I had better be careful to shoot my load outside of her. We hadn't talked about contraception.

I kissed Sally deeply and looked into her eyes and said, "Sally, are you ready to become a woman"

She bit her lower lip and her eyes welled up with tears, she looked so fragile. The sexy minx that was flaunting her naked gorgeous body all day was now just a nervous scared girl taking a step into the unknown. My heart ached, my beautiful love was offering me her special gift of her virginity. I reached up with both hands and cradled her face and said,

"Sally, here I go I am about to.."

"YOU TWO!! LOOK.. at what we have caught in the pot!!" What the FUCK!! Right at the tenderest moment in mine and Sally's lives these jerks had walked around a sand dune and disturbed us by yelling out.

Sally pushed me off her and wrapped her nakedness in a towel, suddenly so shy of her exposure. I was kneeling, a long spool of pre cum swinging from my penis as it waved about in anger of being denied yet again. I looked over to the bastards who intruded in on our perfect moment and there was Roger and Frank, waving with 4 massive lobsters, one in each of their hands, while their heavy cocks waved like pendulums with their motions of showing off the catch. How long had they been there watching us?

They came right up to us and Frank said, "Geez it's your lucky day, look at these beauties, how about we all share the spoils hey?" Grinning and staring straight at Sally with hunger in his eyes.

One of the lobsters bucked and slipped out of Roger's hand and fell near Sally. She shrieked and jumped up and ran away, scared of the bucking, snapping crustacean. In her fear she dropped her towel, and once again was exposed to these brutes. I helped Roger re-catch the loose lobster and by the time we had apprehended the escapee Sally had joined us, naked again, to have a good look at the catch.

"Wow, those are really great looking lobsters guys, well done." She said after looking at the ones Roger had closely. As she did so, I noticed the cocks hanging obscenely in front of my girl had started to swell again. As she bent over to look at Roger's lobsters she exposed her charms to Frank and I. Her labia lips were plump and swollen and glistening with her sexual excitement from our intimate moment.

Frank said, "Look at mine Sally!" Winking at Roger, and dropped his hands low so now the lobsters were adjacent to his swelling cock. Sally bent even further over and Roger's expression showed me what he could see, her whole feminine playground in full sexual bloom deliciously presented to his eyes. The bastards were playing with her and taking advantage of her naivety.

"Careful Frank, your 'Godzilla' might meet his match with these two thorny lobsters so close, especially the way he is rising up to take them on." Sally advised.

"HAHAHA Sally, that's so funny. Billy lad, would you be a good chap and go get some driftwood, Sally could you go with Roger and help him get the big pot from out truck and I'll keep these beauties under control. In no time we will have these cooked up and be feasting like royals." Frank directed us.

"That sounds amazing doesn't Billy, fresh lobster on the beach, what a great day, hurry up and get the wood Billy!" Sally said, confirming my role that was to leave her alone nude and exposed in front of these naked perverts, with whom she had spent more time fondling their cocks than mine and one who had all ready shot his sperm over my virgin gal.

I have had wood all day I thought now I have been sent to find more ... grrr the irony was bitter.. But I shuffled off to collect the firewood as I was really hungry now just thinking of how good those lobsters would taste.

Of course there was no driftwood near by and I had to walk up the beach a while to collect enough for the fire. I turned around to come back and I could not see the naked trio anywhere. Oh Shit, what was I thinking, leaving my girl, all ready for her first penetration, her vagina slick with her love juices dribbling down her legs and those beasts with their hardening cocks and hungry eyes.

I ran back and dumped the firewood near our towels and heard giggles coming from behind the old rust bucket. I ran around and Sally was on her knees holding Frank's monster cock and kissing it in between giggles. Just a few minutes ago she was giving herself to me completely and now, after our rude interruption, she is fondling and kissing the brute's massive swelling erection.

"Sally, what are you doing?" I exclaimed.

"Oh, Billy, poor Frank didn't heed my warning and told me one the lobsters pinched his penis, I am just rubbing it and kissing it better, Frank was in so much pain, there was nothing else to do to help him." She explained to me as Frank smirked at me.

Sally was still stroking his very impressive cock as she talked and giggled.

"I bet you are so glad your Big Boy didn't come to grief with a lobster attack Billy." She giggled.

The way she was stroking Franks 'Godzilla' and giving it's thick shaft motherly soft kisses I wished it had been my cock that came to grief. However, looking closely at her ministrations I failed to see any cuts or grazes on Franks cock from the lobster, but with the intricate tattooing maybe the skin damage was camouflaged. Once again I thought perhaps my girl has fallen for their ruses. I did see that her kisses never went near the head of his cock though. But it was once again memorising to watch her small hands move up and down his large cock, the tattoo rippling like a real snake and her cute face lean in and kiss the scaly looking beast. The eyes tattooed on it's head followed your eyes no matter what angle you looked at it. It reminded me of the biblical story of the naked Eve being tempted by the Snake at the Garden of Eden.

"Righty ohh 'Godzilla', that will do you, I am scared if I continue I might swallow another fly." Laughed Sally and Frank and Roger burst into a convulsing belly laugh which made Sally laugh even more, shaking her boobs, and the grubs stiff cocks wobble about making the trio laugh even more. I was failing to see the joke and stood there like I was uninvited to the comedy show. Eventually the laughing died down and the jiggling of sexual organs stopped.

"Let's get cooking," Said Sally. "Frank or Rog do you have matches or a lighter to give to Billy so he could get the fire going?"

"Sure, here you go." Roger said reaching into the rust bucket and throwing me a box of matches and some old newspaper stinking of bait.

I started the fire as Frank filled the big pot by taking to the ocean and brought it up to my roaring fire. Roger appeared with a fire stand to rest the pot on over the flames and all we had to do now was to wait for the water to boil. Roger went back to their truck to check on the crustaceans and pulled a battered cooler out and surprised us with a choice of either icy cold beer or white wine.

"You better have some wine love." Roger said. "We need you a little numb so the sounds the lobbies make as they go into the water don't shock you too much."

He her poured her a massive tumbler of white wine. So now they had manipulated her into drinking white wine in the sun, she better be careful. But to my surprise she gulped the cold drink down and asked,

"Ohh that is lovely and so cold, do you mind if I have another, I was really thirsty?"

"Sally, you really shouldn't drink wine so fast, let me get you your water bottle from Ivy if you are thirsty dear." I offered.

"No thanks honey, that water will be all warm and icky by now, and this wine is so cold." she said, offering her empty glass to Roger, who had it filled in a flash.

"Here, get one of these in ya guts mate." Were the crude words spoken by Frank as he passed me a bottle of beer that he just opened. "Sounds like you need chilling down!"

So drinks in hand we sat on the towels, of course the brutes chose to sit opposite Sally. She first sat as lady like as possible, with her legs together and knees tucked to one side. By the time the second big glass had been drunk and she was on her third she had crossed her calves under one and other with her knees wide apart, once again opening a glimpse of her charms to the cunning brutes vision. She made it worse by lying back on her elbows, now visually offering her whole slit for their enjoyment. And seeing this wanton display had their cocks hard again and their reaction caused my penis to swell as well.

"The water is boiling now." I said, not wanting Sally to do anything worse to encourage those rouges. Fortunately it had the right reaction and we all stood up. Frank went back to the truck and bought the lobsters back in a bucket.

"You better hold your baby girl good and tight now young lad." Frank said. "These fellas will make a fuss and poor little Sally might get upset."

Well, Sally doesn't like being told what to do when she is sober, so now she was well under the influence of the wine she stood with her hands on her hips and her legs spread.

"I am not a little girl Frank, does this look like a little baby girl's body to you?" She spat back as she rubbed her hands over her body, cupping her breasts and shaking them at Frank. Her puffy nipples were swollen and her cheeks were flushed in her defiance. It was an amazing sight to see her like this, naked, exposed yet so strong and determined.

Frank tipped the lobsters into the boiling water and the sounds of their screams and scratching and clawing the pot to try and escape was piercing.

Sally was in shock, having no idea that they would react that way, her knees went weak and she was about to collapse. I was a bit taken aback as well and didn't move, but sly Roger caught Sally in his arms and held her to him, face to face, naked body to naked, erect body. Stroking her bare back and bum with his free hand, he reassured her it would be all over soon. Sally was still collapsed on his chest as Roger moved both hands to knead and spread her buttocks, flashing her cute anus to Frank.

Soon the lobsters were silent and the water was trying to get back on the boil, so the only sound we heard was Sally's wet vaginal lips kissing and sucking as Roger moved his fingers deep below her cheeks and kept up the kneading and spreading. I had to do something, why was I just standing there erect, as a spectator to Roger's groping. It was Sally who finally pushed Roger away, moving a hand down to hold his hard cock that had pooled pre-cum on their bellies, sticking them together. She ran her hand up and down his lumpy shaft and turned to me in all innocence and said,

"Come and feel these bumps Billy, you will get a kick out of this."

She waved me over as she sunk down on her knees, insisting I join her. Now we were both kneeling in front of Roger and Sally grabbed my hand and forced it to rub up and down Roger's erection. She looked at me and said,

"What do they feel like honey?"

I then found myself technically examining his cock without Sally's assistance as I tried to figure out the familiar feel of what was causing the lumps. After a minute I looked at Sally with a broad grin, "They are ball bearings, he has had ball bearings inserted under his penis skin!" I said, proud of my deduction.

Sally leaned in and kissed me, "You are so clever darling, but I think you can stop tugging Roger or we might both be bathed in his lava haha."

Oh shit, I dropped his cock like a hot potato.

"I can see you are puzzled honey, Roger said he did it because a girl can really get more feeling from the thrusting into her cunt, with a knobbly shafted cock rather than just a regular smooth cock." Sally told me. This was the first time I heard her say cock and cunt, it must be because she has drank so much wine.

"Maybe we should meet up with Roger after we seal our love so I can try his lumpy old cock out in my young, fresh, tight cunt to see if we should do the same addition to your Big Boy honey?" She shocked us both with the thought.

She stared into my eyes with a serious expression, then looked at Roger's cock lovingly then up to Roger.

She then burst out laughed and poked me and Roger in the ribs.

"Gotcha HA!, The look on both of your faces was fucking priceless." Sally laughed even harder and it was infectious with all four of us bursting into laughter and jiggling our bits about enjoying Sally's sense of humour.

I loved my girl, and I grabbed her and kissed her, she melted in my arms and kissed me back passionately. My hands went down to her buttocks and repeated Roger's actions there. Grabbing her naked bum and squeezing it as I kissed her was intoxicating, my fingers delving deep into her crevice. My index fingers slid into her labia and I felt the wet heat there, encouraging me to explore further. My middle fingers now peeled open her slit and my index fingers traced her juicy vulva from her clitoris, down past her vagina and teased her taint. Wet with her juices I slipped one finger into the shallow, tightly wrinkled crater that was her anus.

I had to feel it after it had been exposed so often to me through the day. I started to rub one finger around it, teasing, exploring, feeling its undulations and rubbery-ness as the other index finger probed her vaginal entrance. My penis was pulsating against her stomach and lower rib cage and I could feel her nipples squashed on my body. I gently slid the finger into her vagina and I was about to do the same at her back door when Frank yelled out,

"Lobsters are ready!"

Once again our passion was interrupted, but this time we were cavorting right in from of the creeps, why was I behaving so badly and exposing Sally's body again? I looked up just in time to see Roger's hand come away from his angry cock, he must have been tugging it hard, it was all red.

Sally staggered back and looked at me lovingly and said, "Well mister, you certainly know how to kiss a girl and get her all worked up!" before blowing me a kiss and turning to Frank, ""Right, you may serve my lunch now, it pleases me." she squeaked in a funny, fake princess voice.

I, however, really felt like saying Fuck you, your mate and your fucking lobsters to Frank, but even in the endless torment of sexual relief that had plagued me that day, I was quite hungry too.

Frank got busy cracking open the lobsters and extracting the flesh , piling it up on 4 plates. Roger took out a variety of sauces from the cooler and Sally and I were salivating.

Frank looked at me and said crudely, but wisely "Hey lover boy, you better go wash your hands in the ocean after diddling your girlfriend's butt hole, you don't want to get any backdoor goo in your mouth, we have no forks to eat with, its all finger food."

Sally blushed but nodded, sending me away once again, leaving the three of them naked and excited. When I ran back, Frank and Roger had Sally sat between them and were taking turns in feeding her the lobster meat. I sat down opposite the trio watching them pet my girl with the food, and her suck their fingers as a thank you. I asked for my plate. Frank passed over a plate of lush lobster and I ravenously tucked into it. Suddenly, on my third piece, I was coughing and spitting, the lobster meat had sand on it.

"Sorry son." Frank said "I dropped a few bits and couldn't remember which plate I put them on." I was in a coughing fit now and someone passed me a glass and I gulped the drink down to ease my coughing spasm. It was wine and it went straight to my head. All that running around on the beach all day really had me dehydrated and the strong wine had me a bit woozy. I just sat there, watching the trio enjoy their food, hand feeding Sally and letting her fed them back.

Roger dropped a small piece on Sally's breast apparently by accident, then lent down to suck it off with his mouth. Frank caught on and did the same and soon these two goons were sucking on Sally's nipples while she sat there half drunk smiling at me. Her hands came around and cradled the brutes heads and held them at her breasts, "Oh Billy, I wish you had two mouths, having both my nipples sucked at once is a fantastic experience."

Seriously, this can't be happening, I needed to break out of my stupor, but I just felt myself drifting further away.

Frank and Roger had a hand each, rubbing all over Sally's skin, both heading in the direction of her landing strip, with their other hands working on their cocks. I had to do something but I was almost in an out of body experience.

Sally pulled the men's heads away from her breasts and asked for more food, halting their assault. Her nipples coated in their saliva, all puffed up and red, a display of sexuality that was undeniably hot.

As Frank fed her Roger asked how it tastes and Sally said "It's delicious, so good, finally I am getting the taste of Frank out of my mouth!" and the trio laughed at the joke.

I crawled around behind them and ducked my head into the big cooler, swallowing mouthfuls of cold melted ice water, refreshing my dehydrated state. The ice cold water awakening me.

I stood in front of the three of them and demanded, "What's this about Frank's taste in your mouth Sally?"

"Ohh Billy, I didn't want to tell you because you would get upset. But when we were posing for the photo shoot 'Godzilla' was right in my face and Frank challenged me by saying I would never be able to get 'Godzilla's' head in my pretty little mouth." Sally told me with her eyes looking at mine searching for my reaction.

"Well, as we posed for the shots, and that big snake cock so close to my face, those tattooed eyes hypnotising me, it kept me wondering if I really could fit it in my mouth. So I thought there is only one way to find out and after a few goes and some great advice from Frank about relaxing my jaw, I succeeded, well I didn't suck seed I sucked Frank hee hee hee hee hee, the seed was coming later" Sally giggled.

"Then poor Frank's medical condition kicked in and he had a muscle spasm, holding my head on his cock with one hand as the other had a hard grip on my teat as he spasm jerked his cock right into the back of my mouth and into my throat. Then it was my fault, all my gagging must have caused him to release torrents and torrents of his man lava. So it really wasn't a fly I swallowed, thank god, as that would have been so icky."

I could not believe she just told me she sucked Frank off and he blew down her throat as if it meant nothing, like she was helping an old lady across the road.

"Anyway honey, your lobster is getting cold, you better finish it off." Sally said to distract my rising anger. "And it really does take the taste out!!" causing the trio to burst into conspiratorial laughter again.

toosalty
toosalty
125 Followers