Virgins Interrupted at Nude Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down and looked at the cold, sandy lobster meat and I realised I had no desire for tainted flesh. If Sally kept up this wickedness she would be as unappetising to me as the stale dish in front of me.

Sally slowly extracted herself from in between the men, sensing my bad mood and came to me saying tenderly,

"Billy, I love you, only you, none of this playing and make believe means anything, I hope you understand."

"I guess so Sally." Ï grumbled.

She kissed me excitedly and said "That's great, because the guys have come up with a great modern feminine empowering idea to do for a photo for Peter. Grab the photos and I will explain it."

I groaned, what devious idea had they spun to the innocent Sally, slowly and slowly corrupting her. I went to the Land Rover and grabbed the envelope with Peter's photo's. This was the first time I was able to have a good look through all of them, causing my penis to twitch as I viewed the erotica. I almost dropped the last few shots showing the cum covered girl between the brothers, as the backs of the photo paper were powdery. I looked closer and I could see a fine crystalline substance on the back of the last few photos. What had Peter dusted there?.

I passed the shots to Sally and she licked her fingers as she flicked through each photo and roved through the collection. She did the same finger lick in the car, I remembered, that powder could explain her behaviour today. Was every old man trying to corrupt my girl, even kind, old Peter? I remember he did say we would get a buzz out of looking at the photos?

What ever the powder was, she was unknowingly taking more of it now. Excitedly she held up two photos, causing us to watch her breasts rise on her rib cage as she lifted her arms up.

"See this one here, where the lady is getting covered in a tribute from the men, and this one here where she is sitting spreadeagled on the bonnet?" She said. "Well I want to pose like that on the bonnet and Frank reckons with my secret toy, that everyone here knows about now thanks to you and Roger, I might be able to what he calls 'Gush' and spray a tribute on the guys when I come. It will be a girl power version of the sperm shots! It will be amazing if I can do that won't it Billy, being able to ejaculate like a man and spray all over the guys?"

"Sally, really!!" I said in disgust, so angry that Frank had convinced her not only to use her body as an amusement park for them but also to share a photo of her personal moment of orgasm with Peter.

Sally, high on the powder or wine, ignored the tone in my voice and just heard 'really'.

"Yes Billy, really amazing, thank you for letting me do this my honey." Then she was off in a blurr, running around, grabbing the little case from her lingerie bag, reloading the camera with film, walking down the beach and looking at Envy. She came back and said, "Billy, the light is not right now, there is too much shadow. Can we drive Envy down by the water so the afternoon sun hits the front of her please, please please!!"

So there I was, with my beautiful girl, both of us in the nude, driving across the secluded beach, Sally's breasts bouncing as we went, it would have been perfect, except for the two smug coercers hanging on the back of Envy and what was about to happen. I spun Envy around facing the sun, not wanting to get out and leave Sally to bring her self off over these rough men. But the intrigue about her 'gushing' had me curious. Could a girl really spurt out like a man? With a deep breath I got out of Envy and committed Sally and I to the photo shoot, my curiosity won over my hesitations.

Frank called us all together in a naked conference, "For this to work, and to get the shot Sally really wants, we need everyone to play their role for Sally, OK?" looking around at us all in the eye until we nodded back.

He continued, "Billy, we will need you on the camera back up at the towels, Sally we need to work you up a bit first so we can get you into a state where you will gush, otherwise we will be wasting our time. Now Billy, we are just doing this for Sally, Roger and I will get no enjoyment from this, so don't be going all jealous boyfriend on us, Just watch from back there and learn, RIGHT?"

I felt like I had signed a pact with the devil when I heard my voice say, "Yes Frank, I want to learn."

"Good lad, it might take 10 minutes or 30, we will be teasing her tits and arse to get her ready for her vibrator, and edging her when she uses it, but when she is close to gushing I will wave to you ok, so you can get the shot?" Frank instructed.

I walked back up to the towels, turned around and I could see that the trio were standing very close to each other. I raised the heavy camera up and saw Sally being man sandwiched as Frank and Roger rubbed up against her, with Frank in front and Roger behind her. Hands and kisses were everywhere on Sally, and I am sure she had hard cocks pressing into her belly and back. The writhing continued for 5 minutes, with the men spinning Sally around so they could share the feel of her body between them. I saw them fondle and pinch her breasts, no, they were now called tits, and searching hands slide down her arse whilst her ears were nibbled and kissed.

Sally's hands were also busy, rewarding the guys assault on her with gentle tugs on their cocks. I took a frame or two of this build up, just because I wanted to have them to pull myself off over later with, my prim and proper girl being so slutty. I was so turned on by the wrongness of it all. The guys then lifted Sally up and sat her gently on the edge of the bonnet. Sally grabbed the back of their heads and made them suckle on her tits, she was getting right into it. With their mouths enjoying her puffy nipples and perfect tits, their hands were spreading and stroking her inner thighs. Sally's charms were once more exposed to the big lens, and they were in full blossom.

Roger's head started to kiss down Sally's belly and onto her landing strip. Was she going to let him go down on her? Sally didn't stop him, but just as he was reaching the top of her vulva Frank pulled his head away. I don't know what was said, but Roger came back with the pink vibrator and gave it to Sally. She looked up to me, but squinted into the sun. I saw her turn it on and start to rub it over her vacant teat, still red and wet from Roger's sucking. Frank's hand directed her to move the vibe down to her slit and explore herself with it. She had two erect cocks rubbing at her legs as the guys hands now slid up her thighs and took advantage of Sally being distracted by her first experience of the vibrator, as they forced her cunt petals open wider.

Fucking Hell this was so horny, my pre cum was running like a tap and my poor cock aching and throbbing. I snapped a frame of Sally's debasement for later use.

Sally's cunt was now a wet mess, with the vibrator and two hands stimulating it. I saw Roger lick his fingers and delve back in to double dip and taste my girlfriend's juices again, the old deviate finally got his wish from earlier that day. Frank pulled his head away from Sally's tit and said something to Roger, and Roger looked back my way and grinned. He slunk down between Sally's legs facing me and looked back up at Sally's wide spread arse and cunt above his face. He reached up with one finger and like a heat seeking rocket it headed straight to Sally's arsehole.

Meanwhile Frank was pulling Sally's hand away, stopping her from coming too soon, that must be what he called edging her, then letting her recommence her determined assault on her clitoris, which was now looking as big as one of Roger's ball bearings, it was huge. Sally squirmed a little when Roger's slick finger pierced her anal ring, but as soon writhing on it as Frank obscenely now pulled her nipple out so far from her tit with his teeth. Frank waved to me, then quickly joined Roger looking back up at Sally's wet, spreadeagled playground and a few moments later Sally's legs started shaking and her hand with the vibrator became a blur and I heard her scream,

"BILLYEEEEEEEE!"

Her cry reached me just as I saw her cunt gush, spraying all her love juices over the waiting, open mouthed faces of Frank and Roger, squeezing out Roger's finger from her arse with the contractions of her intense excitement. My finger was stuck on the shutter button and the auto winder chewed through the roll of film, capturing the wondrous sight. Frank and Roger were licking their tongues all around their faces, catching as much of Sally's cum as they could. I placed the camera on the towels and walked down in a daze to my amazing girl. She must really love me to call out my name at the height of her passion.

By the time I got there Sally had collapsed back on the bonnet, leaving herself spread wide open. Frank told to me go back and load more film, Sally would be out for it for a while and they were going to wank themselves over her, so she would have a bonus photo. Roger was already rubbing his cock on Sally's wet thighs.

"Thank you Frank for showing me how to make Sally gush, but I am not going to let you do that to Sally while she is unawares." I was firm. Frank and Roger looked at each other as if to decide to heed my instruction or just do as they please with my unconscious 18 year old virgin.

"Well how about you tap that while we watch and give you pointers" Frank said, putting his finger in Sally's open cunt, then smearing his finger, coated in Sally's juices on my lips. While Frank and I were confronting each other, Roger, the sneak, had opened up Sally's cunt wide and was staring inside it, everything on a full gynaecological display, lit with the late afternoon sunshine.

"Well Fuck me sideways." he said. "She really is a virgin Frank!"

That got both mine's and Frank's attention and we both looked.

Roger had stretched her cunt right open, fingers inside her entrance, and the pink curtain of her hymen was shimmering in the golden light.

"Go get your camera Roger" Frank instructed his devious mate as he rubbed his chin.

Roger sadly departed on Frank's order and was soon back with a modern, yet battered digital camera.

"Righto lads, here's the go." Frank said, once again taking control. "We need to shoot this cherry before it's gone. It's a rare sight round here for sure. First up we will get our camera man here to take a few snaps of Roger and I playing and displaying it, then we will return the favour for you lad, and get some sneaky shots of you with the cherry you will be claiming soon, OK?"

How could I say no, I am sure Sally would never agree to such exposure but I was so horny and what an image to have for ever.

Roger jumped in first and spread my girls playground wide open again and I zoomed in and snapped the shot of her hymen on display. I then zoomed out a little and caught his old fingers holding her cunt open. The dirty prick then leaned in and licked the side of her cunt, but I just snapped the camera, not my temper.

"Fucken tastes great direct from the source Frank." Roger grinned. His last pose was a challenge, He stood one foot up on the bumper bar and was able to get his lumpy erection near her entrance, as he held it open.

"That will do ya, you devo Roger." Frank said "Here, give me the camera while you have a play son."

Wow Frank was being generous, letting me have a go posing with her cherry before him.

I quickly got in and did the same shots as Roger, but giving her cunt a good tonguing and exciting her clitoris back out of hiding. I was revelling in tasting her again, after all the weeks since the last time. I was able to get my cock right up into the shot and Frank posed me as if I was going to deflower her.

"This is the ducks nuts boy o." Frank said. "I can see your hard cock head at her cunny entrance and her hymen as well. You are gonna love it but that's enough now or your will thrust in and blow your load, your nut sack is so full and tight."

I wanted that moment to be special between Sally so I stepped away.

My girl was still lying prone and open and Frank said, "OK camera lad, catch a few frames for me now."

I got a great side on shot of Frank just staring intensely into Sally's cunt, then I moved about to capture his point of view with the back of his head in it, but not obscuring the display exposed by his weathered large fingers opening Sally obscenely wide. He then licked her spread lips and darted a tongue into her cunt quickly, and I thought what I a good camera boy I was as I checked the lcd to show I caught the quick tongue invasion. When I looked back up, the angry hard 'Godzilla' was lying right along Sally's gash and Frank slowly rubbed it down and up. The underside of his mammoth cock was now slick with Sally's cum. He let go of her labia and just used his wide, snake tattooed cock head to spread her apart then lowered it with his hand rubbing it up and down her slit. There was a tattoo of a snakes tongue coming out of Frank's pee hole and it really did look like a reptile was licking Sally's cunt.

"You getting this camera boy?" He asked.

"Yes Frank" I replied.

He then speared his massive cock into my girlfriend with a quick hip thrust blocking our view with his arse.

I gasped in shock Frank had just stolen my girl's cherry. Roger, who was slyly wanking himself to the show, burst into orgasm at the excitement and sprayed his cum over the sand, splashing Franks legs as well.

Frank pulled back a bit when the warm splash hit his leg, and just shook his head at Roger and rolled his eyes, he turned to me.. seeing me crestfallen and ashen faced, telling me,

"Here lad, look...come on, .. have a look how deep 'Godzilla' is buried, better still take a photo."

I leaned in and looked down.

There was 'Godzilla' proudly jutting from Frank's torso into my girlfriend... the thick tattooed beast was firmly embedded... not in her tiny cunt as I thought, but under her buttocks.. Frank had shoved his cock, coated in Sally's juices, between her arse and the bonnet. I was so relieved.

"Come on take the snap son, before I bury my cock deep inside her for real if you dilly about."

I quickly took the shot and Frank eased himself out and just gave Sally's gash a farewell kiss with his cock head.

"Thank you so much Frank for not raping Sally then, I was so worried." I said from my heart.

"Relax lad, I thought I would try some of Sally''s style of humour, and it worked, you should have seen your face HAHAHAHAHHA!" Frank guffawed, slapping me on my back.

With Frank's loud laugh the tension was relieved and Roger and I joined in with raucous, infectious laughter. The noise roused Sally from her post orgasm slumber and she peeled herself of the sticky mess she had made on the bonnet.

"What's the joke?" She asked, then seeing what I had in my hands. "Where did you get that camera from Billy?"

Uh ohh, we were busted.

" I think it is Roger's." I said guilty, not daring to look Sally in the eye.

Sally went to Roger and leaned her body against his, ran her fingers through his greasy sparse hair and said, "Roger Sweetie, could you please take some shots of my man and I, this golden light is perfection, I'll send you my email address if you give me yours before we go?"

Roger, half barring up again with Sally's touches, could not say no.

"Goody, I am so glad they have a camera, I just wished we thought of asking them if they had one before. Billy, you are so clever to ask them while I had a nap after that amazing experience. How did my performance look?"

"You were stunning"

"Fucking the best gush"

"So much girl cum it was spectacular" came our replies all jumbled together.

Sally went to Frank and hugged him "Thank you Frank, you are the best teacher, isn't he Billy?"

"Yes Sally, Frank is amazing, he really took my breath away too." I said causing the other men to burst out laughing.

"Ohh you boys and your little men's club jokes.. the light is fading, come here Billy and let Roger get that shot I wanted with your Big Boy in my warm mouth."

"Yes, yes yes." I said so excitedly.

Sally knelt down in the sand in front of Envy and lifted one knee, now coated in sand and Roger's ejaculate. "Ewww, who's sticky iccy is this?" She exclaimed. Roger raised his hand, unabashed.

"Ohh well I guess Billy's will soon be split on the sand too." she giggled.

Sally posed me where she wanted took my semi erect penis in her hand and brought it up to her lips. Finally I was going to have her suck me. But she turned to Roger and said take a test shot.

She lent in and put her lips over my cockhead, opening her mouth so wide, I didn't feel her lips at all.

"Can I see how that looked?" Sally asked. Now there was a digital camera being used. Roger bought the camera over so Sally could check how he was capturing the pose.

Of course, my bad luck continued, somehow in the handing over of the camera the image displayed on the screen wasn't the one Roger just took, it was bumped to show the previous one, with 'Godzilla' buried between Sally's butt cheeks.

We were all silent, as Sally stood up and leaned against Envy and went back through the shots, seeing how we all took advantage of her in her passed out state.

I started to say, "Sall.." but she just held a hand up halting me from saying any more, studying the shots closely.

Eventually she looked up at the 3 of us, all our cocks wilted with the worry of her expected outburst, and said,

"Lucky for you boys I am still on a high from the incredible orgasm. Firstly, I am so disappointed in you Billy for letting these guys do what they did while I was passed out, and you having the nerve to capture it for them. If you wanted to give strangers photos of my intimate innards and have them lick and paw my girly bits should have asked me first." My head hang low.

"Roger!" Sally said. "On which planet do you think we are, licking my labia and exposing my cherry while I am out cold, have you no decency in you at all, would you see such behaviour in your rom com movies. Let's not mention those shots you have on there of you spying on Billy and I earlier!"

"Oh shit, you saw those, oh fuck." Roger said, finally embarrassed about something. "Lastly is Frank." Sally continued "Do you really think it is right to put that deadly weapon of yours next to my tight, tiny, young, virgin, wet cunt while I am in sexual coma and parking your old tongue in there too, uninvited, like it was a free council car park?"

Sally stood there, her red hot anger burning us all in shame.. as we looked at our feet and shuffled them in the sand, so scared of what Sally would do next, call the cops, tell her parents.. storm off.. who knew..

"HA HA, I got you all, you sickos... those are insane shots, and so hot, I had no idea I looked as beautiful as that on the inside, thank you so much." Sally burst out laughing.

The minx had us again. Phew. Our relief waved over us like the seawater rushing over our feet.. seawater.. what????

'Shit the tide's coming in!!" I yelled. I ran to jump into the Land Rover, the tide was already up over the axle of the back wheels. I drove out slow to avoid splashing the under carriage and parked up near the towels. I was treating my tough truck so gently, even though I knew it could take a real pounding.

The remaining trio walked up, Sally in the middle with her arms around the guy's waists and their arms around Sally's shoulders, giggling and laughing the whole way up.

Sally looked up to me when they arrived at the towels and beamed smiling, "I heard Frank got you real good hey lover boy, pretending to pop my cherry?"

"Ohh it stopped my heart, my world collapsed you had no idea, I was so relieved that it was just a prank, a big long thick tattooed prank!!" I confessed.