Virtual Becomes Reality Pt. 03

Story Info
Rachel and Eliza explore light bondage.
2.1k words
4.5
3.3k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 08/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waves of pleasure were still washing over Rachel. She'd never known so many ways to reach orgasm before she became intimate with Eliza. The nipple stimulation from her had just sent her mind spinning with a rush of vibrations from her tits to her toes, making her pussy clench and feel good. A cool breath hit her slit. It moved down over her outer lips and hovered over her hot entrance. Shivers ran up the core of her body.

Lips pressed against her inner thigh, followed by a gentle suckle. The kisses continued up the inside of her thighs to her smooth mound. They moved across the top of it, and down her other thigh. Back and forth, slowing with each pass getting closer and closer to her dripping pussy lips, causing soft moans and gasps to escape her lips.

Rachel lay back just enjoying the sensations, anticipating Eliza's lips would soon be on her pussy as she had been getting closer and closer to her slit. Instead of a warm tongue, Rachel's slit was being rubbed, lightly, with something ice cold and hard. The sudden change made her gasp loudly with a "fuck!"

"Yea babe, my glass toy can be so exciting when it's cold like this," Eliza teased. "I bet you'd love to know what it feels like when--" she broke off as she suddenly slammed the glass dildo straight into Rachel's soaked, hot pussy. Rachel's eyes were bulging under her blindfold as a scream erupted from her. Eliza ripped the toy out of the steamy hole as fast as she had put it inside.

Now she started tapping it against Rachel's engorged clit, getting her to moan, "Oh, oh, oh, oh, yes." Rachel ached to have the toy driven back into her empty pussy. The force of the one thrust had sent a rush of white-hot energy surging through her body. Now her pussy felt empty and throbbed to be filled back up.

Instead, the next touch she felt was the cool glass grazing her sensitive nipples which had just sent her into an orgasm half an hour earlier. The cool glass brought a new sensation that tingled down to her core. Eliza was so incredible, knowing all the ways to turn Rachel's dials, gearing her up for an explosion of powerful orgasmic waves.

She was still enjoying the cold sensations on her nipples as Eliza glided the full length of the toy back and forth across each one. Rachel didn't even notice Eliza's weight shifting as she was so mesmerized by the tingles making their way to her toes. So, it was an exhilarating rush when, in a moment, the coolness left her nipples and she felt Eliza's body collide with hers, including what felt like a rigidly, hard cock buried inside of her pussy. Eliza's arms dove under her and she used her hands to lift Rachel's head, bringing their lips together for steamy kisses.

Rachel let her legs wrap around her mistress' back, feeling the lace of what she was now registering to be the double-pleasure strap-on like the women had talked about before. The toy inside her pussy was huge, Rachel finally caught her breath enough to whimper out under Eliza's lips, "Oh, Mistress, thank you."

Eliza broke the kiss to gaze down at her sub's blindfolded face, covered in pleasure, as she began thrusting in and out of her. Rachel could feel the vibrations of Eliza's clit vibrator rub against her own clit each time Eliza bottomed out inside of her. Her G-spot was being massaged by the head of the toy, while her mistress' plump tits were rubbing against her own. So many of her sweet spots were being pleasured at once and she could feel her climax approaching. Eliza must have noticed this because she pulled out of her, and knelt between Rachel's legs.

"You don't get to cum again quite yet," Eliza teased, devilishly. She could hear a faint squeaky 'pop', followed by a light 'plop' of something landing onto the soft bed. She lay there waiting, needing to be driven into more by her mistress. After a couple of moments, she felt the ropes on her ankles being given slack, one at a time. Was she done already? Was this how the night was going to end, with her orgasm denied? She didn't have to wonder in agony long before Eliza lifted both of her thighs, spreading her wider, followed by something warm, firm, and slick putting pressure against the opening of her ass.

Eliza's tongue met her clit again, pressing firmly against Rachel's second opening while she kept her relaxed and in pleasure. The toy was making its way inside and Rachel began to shake with pleasure. Finally, she felt the toy pop all the way in and her tight entrance closed around the base, holding it secure. Eliza took her mouth off of her slut's cunt, slapping it hard. Rachel screamed from the sudden shock of the tantalizing slap, and Eliza rammed her strap-on cock back into her pussy.

Rachel's holes were both filled, one being fucked hard and steady, while the other was so full, and being massaged by the plug just on the other side of her barrier between the two. Eliza's clit vibrator was, again, pressed into both women's clits. Eliza had a g-spot vibrator pleasing her insides, which pounded against it with each thrust of her hips into Rachel's pussy. Their bouncy tits played together while the two began to lose themselves in each other's faces full of pleasure, moans for each other going non-stop.

"Cum for me again like a good girl," Eliza ordered her slut. "Fuck, mistress, I am ready to cum, Ohhhh, fuckkkk!" Rachel moaned and screamed as her orgasm swept across her body causing her to begin shaking. Eliza never slowed, she was enjoying the sensation of getting pleasure by pounding a pussy the way the strap-on allowed her to do. Watching and feeling her cum beneath her was so hot as she felt herself nearing her own peak. Rachel kept moaning "Oh, Mistress, yes!" With those words, Eliza erupted from deep in her core. It was a primal pleasure she took in working to take care of her sub. She screamed into Rachel's mouth as she went off the edge of a steep cliff, crashing into a ravine of explosions throughout her body.

Rachel was so turned on by Eliza's orgasm, she was sent right into another. Laying tied up and helpless, all she could do was enjoy the ride she was getting, and she most definitely was enjoying it. Her eyes were crossing under the blindfold. She could no longer move or even take a breath. The pleasure was so intense as Eliza had been driven into a frenzy of continuing to fuck her that she really could only hold on for dear life. Another orgasm hit her with a scream of ecstasy, sending Eliza back over the edge where she had to stop grinding into Rachel, as her body was stiffening up so tight all she could do was scream with Rachel and collapse still shaking through her massive orgasm that was not stopping. The two were intertwined in convulsions for several minutes before they were able to release one another.

With a soft 'click', Rachel's hands were free. "Sit up and untie your blindfold and ties," Eliza ordered. I need you to lick me clean and I'm too spent to move a muscle. "Yes, mistress," the panting Rachel replied, taking off her blindfold to see the steamy sight of her lover collapsed, rigid from the orgasm still piercing through her body. Once her ankles were free, she crawled to Eliza and rolled her onto her back, removing the toy still torturing her pussy.

Rachel spread he mistress' legs, caressing them firmly as she leaned in towards her prize, which was still visibly quivering from its orgasm. Inhaling the intoxicating scent of Eliza's nectar, she opened her mouth and spread it across the length of her pussy, using her tongue to scoop up every ounce of the wetness. Drinking in the honey from her lover, she moaned against Eliza's swollen clit, earning moaning praise: "Oh, Rach it feels so good. She licked up and down the lips of her pussy, from the dripping opening up to the throbbing clit, and back down. Eliza was in such ecstasy she had broken out of her dominant role, to allow her lover to pleasure her so sensually that her eyes were rolling back in her head and her back was arching.

Rachel was just getting started too. She kept up a rhythm but slowed to make Eliza's pleasure last longer, consuming every drop of the sweet, luscious, tangy flavor that continued to escape the depths of her pussy. Her lips caressed the hard, engorged clit, earning long moans. Rachel reached up to massage her lover's firm tits, taking her nipples between her fingers, rolling them between them as she continued the rhythm below of her tongue sweeping up and down, back up, a soft suckling caress of the lips onto the hard nub, followed by a circle of the tip of her tongue, back down and diving inside of her hole for a gasp and back up, down, up and now Eliza''s hips were rising and falling in rhythm with Rachel's tongue work.

"Oh, Rachel...ugh...oh, it feels so... fucking...good...., please don't stop." Eliza whimpered out breathlessly. Rachel had no intention of stopping, slowing, or changing a thing. She continued, feeling Eliza tensing up harder and harder, the soft skin of her soft thighs, pressing harder against Rachel's head. Her calves were lifting off her back and shoulders. As her entire body was drawing up tightly, Rachel's mouth still working hard on her pussy.

Rachel felt the vibrations of Eliza's deep moans and knew she was about to cum for her. She pinched her nipples hard as she heard the moan break into a scream, loud enough that through the thighs pressed against her ears, she heard the long scream, "fuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk" ring out through the room.

Now Rachel could change her rhythm, she dove her tongue inside to catch all of the cum from Eliza's pussy. She reached for the vibrator from the strap-on she had pulled off her lover and replaced her tongue from the spasming pussy with a vibrating g-spot toy. Eliza screamed again, adding "I can't take it, it's too good."

Rachel smiled and began driving the toy in and out of the pussy that was now pushed into another orgasm before even starting to come down from the first.

Eliza couldn't stop screaming "fuck, fuck, fuck." So, Rachel moved enough that she held the toy hard against Eliza's g-spot and covered her mouth just in time for the inevitable screams of the next orgasm being forced out of her body. Eliza's hips began bucking out of control. Rachel pulled the toy out for the brief moment it took her to locate the bottle of lube she had heard Eliza use earlier for the plug that was still inside her own ass, and add lube to the toy before pressing it into Eliza's tight ass, as she screamed under Rachel's hand again.

Once it was fully buried in her lover's ass, Rachel mounted Eliza's face, to muffle her screams with her own dripping pussy. Eliza took it, gladly, and began sucking on Rachel's clit, making her moan. She leaned forward and turned the vibrations all the way up inside her ass, and she felt an intense scream attack her clit, so she spanked Eliza's clit, rewarding herself with another scream on her own clit. Rachel was enjoying having Eliza so out of control in pleasure. She leaned all the way forward and began circling her clit with her tongue, searching for the perfect spot that would keep Eliza moaning on her own clit.

There it was, she felt her own pleasure growing again as she focused her tongue against the sweet bundle of nerves on Eliza's clit, and started adding pressure to the toy inside her ass, tilting it in different ways to give her different new sensations. She could feel the pussy under her face spasming again, so she drove her fingers inside it, fucking it hard with her fingers as it gushed with cum and she exploded, herself, all over Eliza's screaming face.

She removed her fingers and the toy from Eliza, but continued giving the inner folds of her pussy gentle licks, as Eliza did the same for her, she had removed the butt plug, and just continued cleaning up her pussy. When Rachel felt satisfied with her cleaning job, she rolled off of her lover's body. 'Oh, Ellie...you're fucking amazing," she moaned breathlessly, making her smile, still enjoying the tingly waves passing through her body.

"I think it's time for a shower now, babe," Eliza said, with her devilish tone that always made Rachel weak.

Continued in Part 4.