All Comments on 'Virtual Reality: Metal Gear Solid'

by AchtungNight

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Caleb06Caleb06over 17 years ago
Hmmm, Very Interesting!

I loved this video game, and you twisted the story in a very good way. Loved It!

Skip1934aSkip1934aover 17 years ago
A great addition

to the chain, Achtung. Fly is a favorite of mine, and I'm happy to see so many contributing writers. I don't know anything about the game you use for your story, nor do I know much about you. But I do know that this a good read, and it makes for a good read even to someone who doesn't know the game on which it's based. It's far-fetched, as it's supposed to be, and you did it quite well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
My Very Fantasies

Ever since the sceen with meryl in the bathroom and Sniper Wolf I always fantazised abouth those two women. Now they are here and I can enjoy their company. Thx!!

angelicminxangelicminxover 17 years ago
Engaging

I'm not familiar with the game itself, other than the title and premise, but you made that fact not matter. Very well written, not to mention HOT. Great job! ~Minx

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I finally got to read this...

But I had to send the wee ones to bed first. VERY hot read, Achtung. :D I can't wait to see what goes up next!

FtF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sniper Wolf and Meryl are hot!

I love Sniper Wolf and Meryl! Snake's a lucky guy in this story! ;)

RodSamson42RodSamson42almost 15 years ago
Great Read!

I enjoyed reading this and loved how you followed the plot of the first game. A little more description in the sex scenes could make it better, but I really like it overall. Give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very nice!

really good story, i enjoyed it a lot, my only thought, if the charecter plans on teaming with Wolf and Raven, won't FoxDie just end up killing them?

AchtungNightAchtungNight12 months agoAuthor

I know it's been a while, but I will answer the last comment now. Don't forget the character has Naomi Hunter on his side. She can disable FoxDie. Maybe. :) Thx for reading. -AN

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAchtungNight@AchtungNight
I am an Internet fanfiction author who enjoys penning fantasy movies starring my favorite celebrities. I have posted some of my erotic writings here. More can be found here- https://archiveofourown.org/users/Achtungnight/pseuds/Achtungnight Enjoy! Note- for those interested i...