Virtual Slavery Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid into one side of the small booth and Matthew slid into - the same side! "I can't sit over there," he explained. "The sun is reflecting off those windows and it hurts my eyes." My submissive self grunted, and then slid further into the booth.

Matthew suggested I get the lobster luncheon, but I demurred. It was way too expensive for me. "Don't worry. I told you that I'm taking you to lunch today. You should have the lobster." He then turned to the waiter and ordered two lobster lunches.

"You know." He said. "You remind me of a girl I once knew. She was about your age and size and had the same hair color. Do you have a sister?"

No, I don't have a sister. What was the girl's name?"

"I don't remember her name. We just called her One Ten. She was a feisty one."

I let that one pass. Somewhere deep inside I recognized my submissive reaction to his social dominance. I resented his pushing in next to me and ordering lunch for me. But I didn't feel I had the right to refuse him. I also felt something warm throb deep inside.

"So, Beth. Where did you work before here?

I made up a story about working from home doing phone sales and he didn't bother pursuing it.

"Where did you used to work Matthew?"

He described the last place, an insurance company where he managed customer service. He said he had been there three years. But, I knew that one year ago he was abusing slaves in training and loving every sadistic moment of it. I guess putting 'Slave Trainer' on your resume may limit your job opportunities.

He moved closer to me and put his arm along the top of the booth, above my head. I felt a tingle from that. "You seem like a pretty mature girl, Beth. What do you like to do for excitement?" He smiled, and looked straight into my eyes with raised eyebrows. I was mesmerized by his eyes. He seemed so close.

"I've already had all of the excitement I need for a lifetime," I answered. "Now I'm just a wife and customer service rep."

He smiled again and leaned a little closer. "I'll bet you still have unmet desires in you, don't you Beth?"

The word 'desires' struck a nerve and I shivered slightly. I knew what he wanted. I knew I could please him - and please myself. Matt could certainly deliver the hard sex that I needed - just as he had at TSM.

He dropped his arm onto my shoulders and pulled me to him. His warmth felt good. "I want to make love to you Beth. I can tell you want it too. You want to please me, don't you?"

Fireworks in my mind. Forceful impulses pulling me apart. I really wanted to fuck him and please him. I really wanted to say no and run away. My body started to lean into him, while my head pulled away. This is it! This is my test. My deep TSM training against my love and respect for Paul. That's where I found my strength - thinking of Paul. I realized that I could say no.

"No! Matthew. Definitely not. Let me out of here!"

He didn't like that answer. "Come on, Beth. I know you want it. Let's go to my place and we can pleasure each other all afternoon. I can give you more pleasure than you've ever experienced." With that, he stroked my breast and I felt the arousal deep below my belly. And I felt anger.

"Let me out you bastard!" I yelled. I pushed him hard but couldn't move him an inch. I slapped his face and it totally shocked him. No woman could refuse him. He slapped me right back and I screamed from the pain. I think I saw stars. I tried to get my bearings to strike him again, but, suddenly, he was gone.

Two guys were holding him down on the floor. My boss, Linda, slid in next to me and hugged me. "I'm so sorry Beth. That was awful. We saw the whole thing from over there. Let me see your face." She pulled my hair back and grimaced. I guess I looked pretty bad.

Matt was fired that afternoon. I didn't press charges because I didn't want to ever have to see him in court. Paul was shocked when he saw my bruised face, but I was smiling with pride. That was the day when I knew it was finally over. I had been tested - and had passed the test. I had overcome my TSM training and rejected my submissiveness. I was my own woman again.

In the end, Liz had done me a favor. I would still have several years yet to go in prison if she hadn't wanted me for her own. According to Harry, she may end up being incarcerated longer than I would have been. Karma?

That's all I can write for now. Paul is yelling to come to bed immediately and make love with him.

"Yes, master."

*****