All Comments on 'Virtually Real'

by Salacious_Scribe

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Potential

Liked so far and has lots of potential as long as it doesn’t move into the absurd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good start will there be more?:)

IvHAuthorIvHAuthorabout 1 year ago

I really like the shifts in power dynamics between online and real life.

I wondered why she would allow him all the control immediately in real life, especially moving into her place. Was this something they had discussed online as a fantasy - if we ever met in person...? I also wanted to hear more about why being submissive is so shameful to her. Yes, she is in a position of power in real life and most vanilla jobs don't understand or look kindly on BDSM, but why is submitting in real life a struggle for her? It seems like she's already contemplated being his for real as far as being collared. I don't think the struggle is a bad choice, in fact I like it, just wanted to understand the why of it more.

Also, I'm assuming that degradation is a given in a slave/owner relationship? I think I could have used more of what their relationship was like online before seeing it play out live. Though, maybe that's just because I'm not personally into humiliation? (Loved the sandwich/beer section!!)

There was something really special about the cognitive dissonance of her wanting to obey but still holding on to her bigotry and elitism. Does he have something similarly dissonant? Would love to see if he's also struggling with his role in the relationship. Is it maybe that he's taking responsibility to teach a racist to be respectful of others or does he struggle with feeling intimidated by her somehow but can't show it?

Really interesting and thought provoking! Love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSalacious_Scribe@Salacious_Scribe
Updated 9/2/21 "Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of but do it in private and wash your hands afterward." Robert A. Heinlein "That goes double for erotica writers." Sal de Klerk, "The Salacious Scribe."™️ Sal de Klerk, "The Salacious Scribe."™️ is a nom de pl...