Virtually Real

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she lightly caressed her clit, she thought, 'I could always just submit to him. He had proven himself to be a kind and loving owner. When her mom had died, he'd stayed online with her for almost 15 hours straight, missing a day of work for her. That had shown her that he cared for and perhaps, even loved her. Even though their relationship had only existed in cyberspace, it was the most satisfying relationship she'd ever had. She had gone on a few dates after the collaring ceremony, but she'd felt as if she were cheating on her Master and soon stopped dating altogether. Maybe she could give herself to him, for real.' As she was thinking this, her fingers slipped in and out of her womanly folds as she tugged on her nipples. Her hand lifted her breast and she was about to suck on her nipple when she caught sight of herself in the fog proof full-length mirror she had installed in her shower.

"Fuck!" she screamed. She couldn't let herself lose control like that. She had to stay in control to get and get rid of him, that was the only option. She shut off the water and stepped out of the shower. She was beginning to like her plan, negotiations were one of her best skills. It should be a piece of cake to convince a piece of shit, broke ass, loser, security guard to go away and forget her. Hell, she had closed deals worth tens of millions of dollars with a single phone call. Getting him to go away would cost her five, maybe six grand. She was willing to go up to ten if she had to and maybe even a blowjob, although that would not be in the paperwork. She nodded to herself as she dressed in her most powerful and successful business suit. She had never failed while wearing this outfit. As she dressed, she mentally prepared for the negotiation.

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

I sat at my desk, daydreaming for the rest of my shift. Fortunately, nothing major happened. When my relief came in, I handed over the building keys and walkie talkie. "I gotta go to the management office," I said. "I'll see you guys tomorrow."

The rest of his team called out farewells as the afternoon shift took over. I took the elevator to the third floor, ran up two flights of stairs, and then took the elevator up to the penthouse. When the doors opened I called out, "Attend to me, my pet." The same message I used to let her know I was online.

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

'Time to put on a show,' she thought, fighting the urge to do great bodily harm to the idiot standing in front of her. "This one is here to serve you," she said, dropping to her knees. Mentally she cursed herself for automatically assuming the submissive position that her avatar always assumed when greeting her Master. At least she wasn't naked as her avatar usually was. Deciding to play the part of his submissive just might make it easier to get him to go away. All she had to do was to wait for her opportunity.

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

"Now my pet," I said, unzipping myself and pulling out my penis. "You know that you are supposed to be nude in my presence. All my rules for you are in force when we are together, no matter if we are online or in the meat. This is the only time I will forgive you for breaking one of my rules." I stepped forward and waved my cock in her face. "You do know how to greet your owner, don't you?"

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

She stared at the penis, feeling an all to familiar itch. But this wasn't a good start to the negotiation. There was no way that this shithead would think of her as anything more than his submissive if she gave in. She would lose any power she had over him. Her eyes widened in horror as she heard herself say "This one was taught by her master many years ago, how to properly greet him," as she leaned in and softly kissed the head of his penis, barely stopping herself from taking his shaft into her mouth.

She had to admit to herself, it was the nicest penis she'd ever seen. It curved just like her favorite dildo, the one that made her squirt every time she used it. His pubes were trimmed short and when she looked up for his approval, she realized how tall and handsome he looked in his uniform. Even the slight limp he had was endearing, she suddenly realized that he looked just like a prison guard...

She mentally slapped herself, trying to get herself to snap out of it. This was a dangerous path, one she couldn't afford to take if she wanted to get rid of him, but part of her mind was asking 'Do you? Do you want to get rid of him?'

To buy a bit of time she said to him, "I am sorry sir. This one can not do as you command in these clothes." Asking him for permission to go strip would give her time to gather her thoughts and maybe get a shot of Jack to steady her nerves for the confrontation.

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

"Then I'll help you dress properly," I said, smiling at her. Pulling out my pocket knife, I flicked it open. "Don't move, I don't want to hurt you,...at least not yet."

He smiled as she watched his every move, her eyes wide with fear and arousal.

I pulled the bottom of her blouse out of her skirt and away from her body. I slipped the sharp blade into the shirt and slid it up, cutting off each button, one at a time.

He loved the way she flinched each time a button landed on the hardwood floor with a clatter. Once the last button had announced that it had lost its battle with gravity, he let go of the blouse, letting it hang open still covering her breasts.

I then lifted her arm and eased the knife into the left arm at the wrist, quickly cutting the material to the collar. Then I repeated this on the right side, letting the destroyed garment fall to the floor, exposing the red satin demi-cup bra with black lace trim encasing the wonderful softness of her breasts.

Her eyes widened in horror as he'd pulled out the knife. He had never used or threatened to use a weapon on her before. She was frightened for her life. It was almost a relief when he started slicing off her $400 Prada Blouse. She could always reattach the buttons, that wasn't a big deal. When he sliced the arms and shoulders, she knew that the blouse was now, the most expensive rag that she owned.

I spent several seconds appreciating the sexy bra that was all that kept her luscious tits hidden from my gaze. I left that on her as I slid the flat of the knife into the waistband of her skirt, carefully maneuvering it to the seam on the side. Then twisting and sliding the knife so that the well-honed blade sliced the material of the skirt from the waistband to the hem. The skirt floated toward the ground and puddled around her ankles. The matching French cut panties looked very hot on her trim, taut, body. Looking down at my sex toy, I said to her, "the next time you refuse my command, for any reason, you will suffer. Now..." I folded my knife and put it away, "Greet me as you were taught."

Sighing in exasperation, she had obediently held her tongue when he did the same thing to her $1100 Gucci skirt. She watched him put the knife away, partially relieved he hadn't cut off her Dolce and Gabbana lingerie, partially wondering why he hadn't finished getting her nude. Her brain was screaming at her to get up and run, that he was about to rape and murder her. But her body was frozen in place. This was her master and she was too well trained to disobey him.

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

She had no more excuses, no way to stall. It was either do as he commanded or suffer the consequences. She took a deep breath and with practiced skill, she slowly licked the very head of his tool and put her hand around the base. With just a light squeeze to delay his orgasm, making him cum that much harder when he did. He had told her about this one night, during one of their intimate chats, and afterward, she'd tried it on two lovers. Both of whom thought that she was the greatest fellatrix ever born.

Slowly she moved her head forward. Part of her was demanding that she take her perfect pearly white teeth and perform an oral Lorena Bobbitt. But smelling his musk and tasting the slightly salty flavor of his shaft drove those thoughts from her mind. It had been over 18 months since she'd been intimate with another human being and while playing online, using various toys, lessened her need, she was still a woman and craved the real thing. Besides, her training told her not to use her teeth and she well remembered that lesson.

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

I was amazed at her oral skill. I'd never had someone so well versed in how to please a man. Even the most skilled Filipino whores had nothing on this high class, rich bitch, lawyer in the cock sucking arena. I sighed in pleasure and pushed her bra under her tits so that they were lifted like a peasant offering a tribute to his liege. Her nipples were erect, so I took one in my hand and began to twist it, enjoying her painful moans as she continued to pleasure my cock with her mouth. I drove my dick to the back of her throat, not stopping until my ball sack was rubbing her lips. I would only pull out when she started to struggle for air. I loved the muscle spasms in her neck when my dick was buried in her face. I took a handful of her hair and pulled her head back, daring her to try and fight me.

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

She couldn't breathe, never mind scream. Her head hurt and she couldn't make a sound. His cock, his massive cock, was pounding into her throat with the same force as a jackhammer. She couldn't...wouldn't do anything about the invading force. She hated herself for how much she fucking loved the abuse. She didn't have any control.

Every part of her being was urging her to bite down, so hard that he'd lose his dick, but she couldn't. She wouldn't. Even without his unspoken challenge, which just aroused her more, she would never hurt her beloved master. She was quickly becoming addicted to him, though there was still a part of her screaming that this man was raping her, she still couldn't bring herself to disobey him.

The small part that wanted to keep control and pay him to go away was urging her to stop being a quivering mass of flesh, obedient to Masters every whim. That part of her was getting smaller and smaller the longer she was in Sir's presence.

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

I was growing intoxicated by the power I had over this woman. Her oral skills were well above par and my life was about to change in new and exciting ways. I was starting to make plans for my sex slave and knew that with her money we would lead very interesting and adventurous lives.

I ignored the gagging sounds, loving the way her throat massaged my cock when she choked. While her nose was buried in my pubes, I looked down at her, "Slut, you're mine now, not only online but in real life. I own you and plan on being your Master full time. I will be moving in with you starting..." I glance at my watch "now."

I slid my cock completely out of her mouth and watched as she sucked in air. When she opened her mouth to speak, I rammed it back into her throat saying "I didn't give you permission to speak, nor did I ask you a question."

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

Raquel felt relief and disappointment when he pulled out of her. 'Time to end this,' she thought, getting ready to talk her way out of this salacious experience. Words were her stock in trade and she was a virtuoso. Master had seen her mouth open, but he didn't allow her to speak. His cock again slammed into her throat and she growled at the unexpected invasion. Raquel was starting to get mad, mad at herself for allowing this to happen, mad at him for being so forceful, mad at the universe for making her submissive and mad at the internet for bringing this man into her life.

His cock withdrew and slammed down her throat again and she moaned as it did. That moan was the last straw, it extinguished that last spark of the strong independent woman, and Ms. Raquel Piedmont had surrendered to her nature and accepted him as her Master. All she wanted to know is how he would punish her for not submitting to her rightful Master immediately.

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

I began to skull fuck her, trying to make myself cum. I began to thrust myself into her mouth over and over, the pressure building.

Her hand had returned to the base of his shaft helping to delay his orgasm. He reached down and grabbed her tits, squeezing and pulling them, his fingers digging cruelly into the unmarred, soft flesh.

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

With a pain-filled moan, tears started to roll down her face as she started to not only accept, but encourage him to throat rape her. Her tongue began to slide over his cock, licking the tip whenever it was in her mouth and not her stomach. She was determined to give him the best orgasm of his life, hoping that he wouldn't punish her for her earlier reticence if she pleased him. Without any warning, his cock drove deeper than ever into her throat, and with a simple grunt, his dick spewed his cum into her belly. She was not ready for the powerful explosion and it made her choke hard. She had to fight her reflexes to keep from spitting it all over her Mahogany floors. Despite the cock lodged in her throat, she was able to keep it all in her mouth and swallow it.

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

"Once my balls were drained, I pulled my cock from her mouth and nudged her with the toe of my 5.11 tactical boot, "Go brush your teeth, dick breath, then bring your skanky ass into my bedroom," I commanded, as I walked into the master bedroom, picked up the remote to the large screen TV and turned it on before lying down on my new bed.

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

She scurried on all fours into the master bathroom, and quickly brushed her teeth. Without even thinking about it, she stripped off her lingerie, tossing it in her hamper. Then she sashayed into the bedroom to see her Master laying on her bed watching some damn war movie, lots of blood, guts, and explosions. The kind of thing she hated. His dick was still sticking out of his pants. He didn't take his eyes off the TV when he spoke, "Go make me a sandwich, Ham, and Swiss on white or rye, with mayo, lettuce, tomato, and pickles. And a beer to drink, hurry up my little slut. I'm really hungry. Make two."

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

For just a moment, her independence and free will, trying to stage a coup, started to fill her head with propaganda about him, 'He's a rapist, don't feed him, if you do, he'll never go away.' Her submissive desire had been getting stronger and easily quashed the rebellion, she obediently went into her kitchen and built him the best sandwiches she could. She put them on her finest china and put them on the lap tray that she for meals in front of the TV. She poured him a glass of the only beer she had in the house, Sam Adams Utopias.

Her rebellious side tried a last-ditch effort to free her from her Master's control, 'That beer is $200 a bottle, there's no way he'll appreciate it. Get him a can of Budweiser.' She shook off the thought, lifted the tray and entered her bedroom, finding that he still hadn't put his dick away.

She set the tray up for her Master, then knelt beside the bed awaiting further instructions. She watched him take a bite of the sandwich and chew it thoroughly. She was being completely ignored, as he concentrated on men losing limbs and machines dying violent deaths. She watched him reach for the beer, lift the glass, and take a sip. She smirked for a second as she saw him react to the rich, uncarbonated, beer with a flavor profile closer to cognac than to traditional beers.

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

"Sam Adams Utopias," he said simply. Very well done my pet. A friend and I buy one bottle every year and share it on New Year's Eve. You have pleased me greatly. For that, you have earned a treat."

I took another bite of the sandwich and then pulled the moist morsel out of my mouth. I held it out as if I was offering table scraps to a dog. "Aren't you hungry pet? Come get your treat. Either eat what I give you my pet or you don't eat until breakfast."

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

Without any internal struggle at all, she opened her mouth and took the piece of sandwich and ate it, actually feeling grateful for his thoughtfulness in feeding her. As soon as she swallowed, he tipped the glass of beer spilling a mouthful which she caught in her mouth. She savored the flavors of molasses, earthy wood, dates, and some light smokiness.

They continued in this fashion. Every other bite he would take out of his mouth and feed it to her, then give her a sip of beer until the two sandwiches were gone. Once the food and beer were gone, he gestured to the dirty dishes on the tray. Raquel jumped up and took them to the kitchen to wash them. As soon as she shut the water off, she felt a hand grab her by the hair and drag her into the bathroom.

She heard him announce "I gotta piss," as he dragged her through the apartment like a caveman choosing his mate.

She was trying to object, her online profile clearly stated no water-sports, and he had always respected that before. There was no way she was going to let him empty his bladder on or in her body. She was not a toilet and would not become one for him or anyone else. This was a deal-breaker for her.

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

When I walked into the bathroom, I lifted the lid and stood there with my dick hanging out. Letting go of her hair, I took her hand and wrapped it around my dick, "Aim well pet or you'll have a mess to clean up. I watched her aim my dick at the toilet and was pleased that on her first try she got it all into the bowl.

I zipped myself up and looked at my pet, "Get dressed my pet. We're going to my apartment to get my possessions. I'll be moving in with you, tonight, and I will be living here from now on. Oh, and pet, we need to discuss your racist and elitist attitudes. Remember what you always said to me, 'My actions reflect upon you my Master, I will never intentionally embarrass or displease you, for if I do I will surrender your collar...' Well the way you treat people both embarrasses and displeases me. As the one responsible for you and your behavior, I will put a stop to this ugliness in you. If you behave properly for the rest of the day, I will allow you to keep your clothes. For each infraction you make, I will destroy something that you're wearing. I don't care if you end up naked, carrying boxes from the garage to the penthouse."

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

She shuddered in pleasure at his words, not sure if she wanted to be good or to end up naked in public, where anyone could see and photograph her.

8========D

Whether or not you liked this story, please let me know. I don't get paid to write. Your comments, votes, likes, follows, and shares are what encourages me to continue writing. Feedback is a gift, and I like gifts.

12