Virtue vs. Desire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,121 Followers

No massage tonight? Sonny thought glumly.

A while later the couple turned in.

*****

Thursday they were all at it again, making more progress on the project.

Having enjoyed the previous day's attentions, Etta wore another snug outfit. This one was a little snugger than Wednesday's; the shorts having no bagginess as they hugged her ass and the shirt was tight enough that the outline of her bra was visible under it.

And it got the results she was hoping for.

All four men spent the day admiring her so much so that Sonny even had to interrupt the younger men adoring gazes a few times. The first time this happened Etta was afraid he'd get upset. But then she saw his proud grin and realized he was enjoying their infatuation with her, which made her wonder why. She knew he liked seeing her in the less conservative clothing, he always did. But it surprised her that he wasn't more concerned about her wearing them in front of their helpers. And with their ogling of her. She decided that he was probably just happy that she was wearing them and didn't want to say anything for fear she'd change.

Sonny marked the spots for the new posts and the four guys dug holes for them. Then they set the post in concrete, adding temporary braces to hold them straight while it dried.

"What color of shade did you get?" Etta asked, walking over after they'd finished.

"Blue. I had to order it 'cause they didn't have it in stock," he lied. "I'll go pick it up after dinner."

"Oh?" Unconsciously she quickly calculated how long he'd likely be gone . . . how long she'd be alone with their guests. Then she started to consider the possibilities...

Etta! No! She scolded herself. You're not supposed to...

And she fully intended on sticking to Wednesday's declaration.

But the day was far from over.

Later Sonny called an end to the days' labors. Rinsing off first, he headed out to the pool while Etta climbed under the shower's cleansing waters. Wiping the sweat and dirt off her body she contemplated what suit to wear. Like with her work outfit, she'd enjoyed the attention her bikini had gotten the previous day, so she wanted to wear another. But which one? Throwing all inhibitions to the wind she decided to wear the skimpiest one she owned . . . the one that used strings to hold the top in place . . . the one she wore for tanning.

Stepping into the hallway minutes later she heard their young helpers joking around in one of their rooms. An excited quiver raced along her nerves as she thought about them seeing her in the bikini and before she knew what she was doing she'd knocked on the door. Holding her breath, she anxiously waited with her towel at her side, her body on display.

"Yea... Uh-hmm," Jesse nearly choked as he pulled the door open and saw her, his eyes growing wide. Frozen in shock, he stared at her, his eyes crawling over her in the two-piece.

He'd opened the door because he was the only one in his trunks. Behind him Frank and Billy stood holding towels around their waists and looking past him to also stare at Etta, wide eyed and slack jawed as well.

"I just wanted to make sure you guys are ok with having chicken tonight," she used the lie as an excuse for stopping by. "If not, I can pull something else out."

"Um... Uh..." Billy stammered, blinking rapidly.

"Chicken's fine," Frank answered, taking a step forward, grinning.

"Yea... Um... that's fine," Billy managed, still ogling her.

At the door Jesse simply nodded in agreement.

"Ok then. I'll see you out at the pool." Walking down the hall, she had to resist the urge to look back and see if they were staring at her swaying ass, even though she knew they were.

Sonny was floating on his back in the pool when she stepped through the door and headed across the patio. As he looked up and saw her he lost his balance and slipped under the water. Popping back up he sputtered out water, standing and brushing water from his face as she dove in. Swimming under water, she popped up in front of him, grabbing onto his shoulder with one hand and wiping the water from her face with the other.

Her wearing that bikini was too much for Sonny.

He had to ask.

"That's... um... quite the bikini you're wearin'?"

"What? Don't you like it?" She asked playfully, pulling her hair back.

"Oh, you know I do," he smiled, giving her a kiss. "It's just-- Well, we have company and you don't usually..."

"I know. But I noticed my tan was looking uneven and I didn't want to chance waiting until Sunday. That might be too late," she lied.

"Um... Ok," he shrugged, giving her another kiss.

"Cannonball!" Billy yelled just before a wave splashed over the couple.

Neither of them had noticed the boys coming out. Soon the other two jumped it and all three started splashing one another as the couple moved over to the side to avoid being casualties. A few minutes later Etta climbed out to get her lounger while Sonny went inside to make them a couple drinks. When he came back out he gave hers to her then lounged against the side with his. She pulled her float to the side near him so they could chat while she faced the deep end where their guests were playing. After a while, Sonny got out, lit the grill, and headed inside to prep the chicken.

He was only gone a few minutes when Frank swam over to stand at the foot of the float.

"You guys think we'll finish tomorrow?" He asked.

Etta knew the question was just an excuse for him to be there, looking at her in the bikini, and she smiled with the happy feeling this created.

"Yes," she replied, shifting just enough to make her chest jut out slightly. Her smile grew as she saw his eyes jump to the display.

"Really not a whole lot more to do, huh?" He managed to lift his gaze.

"No. Not a lot," she confirmed.

As they continued talking she shifted around more, repositioning herself and jutting her chest out a little more. Feeling an especially naughty urge, she even let her legs fall open a little, an excited shiver racing through her as his eyes gazed at where her bottoms hugged her pelvis. She found herself admiring him as well, her eyes gazing at his bright features and strong torso from behind her sunglasses. She also looked past him, to Billy and Jesse who were throwing the basketball around, pretending to be playing a game. But she knew they were actually focusing on her and Frank. Recalling that these young men wanted to... she felt a rush course through her.

Such wicked young men, she thought, shifting on the float again, her legs slipping a little further apart. And such well-built young men too... No Etta! Behave yourself!

Washing the chicken in the sink, Sonny looked out the window to see his wife and Frank conversing. The window was closed so he couldn't hear what they were saying but since Frank was facing the house he could tell the young man was busy checking out Etta in the bikini. He could also see her repositioning herself a few times.

"So is she purposely givin' him a better view?" Being along, he felt comfortable asking the question out loud. Again his mind turned to all the things he'd been struggling with . . . his own thoughts and fantasies as well as his wife's odd behavior. He wondered where his strange new urges were coming from and why she seemed to be feeding them by wearing the revealing clothes and acting the way she was. This led to him thinking about his plan, again wondering where he could put the outside camera. The problem was he needed to put it somewhere that it would get the pool itself as well as the area around it. Surveilling the area from his current viewpoint he started wishing he'd gotten a couple more cameras for out there.

"So you think you might want a massage tonight?" Frank was asking Etta in the pool, his eyes dancing with hope.

The question didn't surprise her. She'd been waiting for it . . . waiting and thinking. A massage would be nice. They were so soothing and her muscles were really sore.

And if those other things happened again...

No! You're not supposed to... She started chastising herself. But then her thoughts turned. Come on, Sonny won't be gone too long. And if I get aroused again, I'm sure he wouldn't mind...

Thus began an argument between her mind and her body.

Tuesday night had been nice.

But it'd been wrong.

Sonny certainly hadn't seemed to mind.

Yes, but he didn't know the whole story, did he?

It was actually pretty harmless . . . just a little infatuation, she purposely avoided the word "touch."

But had it really been harmless?

You're not going to let anything more happen, she ignored the question.

But what if...

Sonny won't be gone long.

"If you don't mind." She answered before she could talk herself out of it. "My lower back is sore."

God Etta! Did you just invite him to...? She thought with an impish murmur.

"I'll be happy to," he grinned. "After dinner then?"

"Probably," she smiled, thinking Sonny would be leaving then.

"Ok then," his grin widened.

Sonny chose the next moment to step outside, carrying the chicken and vegetables to the grill. His appearance caused Frank to join the other boys. When the food was ready the young men again waited for Etta to get out first and dry off before climbing the ladder themselves. Wrapping a towel around her waist, she took her seat at the table without changing. Figuring he'd get the same explanation as Wednesday, Sonny didn't bother showing any indication that he found this odd. Yet he knew it was late enough that she probably wouldn't be getting back in the pool after dinner. Sure enough, the sun was close to setting as they cleared the table.

While Sonny and Etta took care of the dishes the three boys headed back to their rooms to change into dry clothes.

"What ya gonna do while I go pick up the shade?" Sonny asked, closing the dishwasher.

"Probably just watch TV," Etta lied, thinking about the planned massage with a quiver. Since agreeing to it she'd been anxiously thinking about it and what would happen during. She'd managed to convince herself that she had it all under control, that she'd make sure nothing too unseemly happened and since her husband would be the recipient of the affects it was alright. She'd also decided to make sure the massage was over before he got home. She didn't want him returning to catch her in any . . . compromising situation.

"Ok. I'll be back in a bit." Sonny said, giving her a kiss then heading for the garage.

"You guys want to pick out another movie while I get changed?" Etta asked the young men who appeared in the living room just as she was heading for the hall.

Sonny was opening the door to the garage when he heard her question and it instantly conjured images in his mind, making his heart race. He forced himself to not run to his truck and go tearing out of the driveway. Having stashed his tablet in the truck earlier he drove the short distance to a pull-off where locals would park to walk down to the river and fish. He knew his truck wouldn't raise any suspicions being there, still he backed in as far as he could. Shutting off the engine, he set an alarm on his phone for one hour, figuring that's how long it should take him to get to and from the store. Then he propped the tablet on the dash and quickly pulled up the living room camera feeds. Frank and Jesse were there, selecting a movie and talking quietly enough that Sonny had to turn the volume way up to hear them.

"You think you'll get anywhere tonight?" Jesse was asking his brother.

"Maybe," Frank shrugged. "Depends on how long Sonny's gone, I guess."

"Man, she was hot in that bikini."

"You shoulda seen it from my view when I was talkin' to her. She kinda had her legs open a little and her back was arched so her tits were jutting out. It was sweet."

So that WAS what was goin' on in the pool!

"You think me an' Billy'll get in on any of the fun."

"If things happen, Man, I'm almost positive it'll be all of us. Least if I have anythin' to say 'bout it."

Holy shit the kid's cocky.

Wondering where Billy and his wife were, Sonny flipped through the other camera feeds, pausing on the master bedroom one to listen for any sounds that might tell him Etta was there, just not in the camera's view. Not finding anything, he flipped back to the living room to find that he'd missed them as they'd joined Frank and Jesse.

What the...! His mind screamed as he saw Etta's outfit.

In the bedroom Etta had stripped out of her bikini and went to the dresser for a change of clothes. She was pulling on a pair of panties and thinking about what to wear when her eyes fell on a certain pair of shorts in the drawer. They were one of her more recent purchases . . . a very daring purchase. Still the soft, gym-style she liked, they were shorter and tighter than anything she'd ever owned, so much so that they hugged her hips and ass snugly enough to show her pantie lines. With them she'd also purchased a dark t-shirt that matched the curve-hugging fit to roll over her firm breasts so tightly she couldn't wear a bra. When she'd bought the items she'd imagined surprising Sonny in them . . . walking out into the living room to see his gleeful expression. But now she was imaging the three young men's expressions instead . . . their hungry gazes crawling over her as she appeared in the form-fitting items. The idea made her blood simmer within her veins and she pulled the shorts on before she could change her mind. Drawing the shirt over her head, she had to adjust its snug material, using the mirror to make sure she had it right. With a start she saw that her nipples, even soft, were clearly outlined under the material. The image cast a spotlight on just how daring the outfit was . . . and how she was going to be wearing it in front of the three young men . . . the three virile young men.

Bad, bad, Etta, she scolded herself playfully, thinking how naughty she was being . . . and feeling a new rush of excitement coursing through her.

But then as she ran a brush through her hair she started having second thoughts. She was still having them, considering changing into more appropriate clothing, when she grabbed the bedroom's door handle. Again she found her mind and body in the silent argument; the one insisting that she should change . . . that what she was wearing was not proper in front of anyone except her husband. The other tingling with excitement at the prospect of wearing them in front of their guests. With her hand on the door handle, she stood frozen, thinking about her motives and questioning her commitment to the beliefs she'd been raised with . . . the ones she'd held so close for so many years. She thought about how she was acting . . . what she had allowed to happen Tuesday night . . . and what would most likely happen again tonight.

It was all so wrong . . .

So naughty.

But being naughty feels so good, her body argued. And the way they look at me . . . how much they admire my body...

She purposely didn't think about what they really wanted to do, blocking that thought from her mind. But she did focus on the idea that Sonny wouldn't be gone very long and as long as he was the recipient of any . . . passion she might develop...

Besides, I've already missed out on so much. Denied myself so many experiences in the name of morals. To heck with it! I want some fun!

With that she jerked the door open and stepped into the hall.

And nearly ran into Billy coming out of the bathroom.

Stopping in his tracks, the young man stared at her in amazement, his eyes lingering at her chest and the visible outline of her nipples.

"Um... Uh... You-You look nice," he stammered.

"Thank you," she grinned.

Leading the way down the hall, Etta felt him staring at her ass in the tight shorts. In the living room both Frank and Jesse also stared at her in shock, broad smiles on their faces.

It was at this point that Sonny had tuned into the living room's feed, seeing what the young men were seeing and staring just as mesmerized at his beautiful wife. His view being through a camera's feed to his tablet's screen it took him a moment longer to see the visible outlines of her nipples.

Holy shit! She's not wearing a bra! His mind screamed. Staring at his wife . . . at his respectable little bride . . . wearing those clothes, standing among the three young men made his blood pulse . . . made his cock throb. He wondered where the clothes had even come from. He knew he'd never seen them. And what possessed her to wear them now? In front of them? When he wasn't home?

In their living room Jesse loaded a movie into the player while Etta laid down on the floor, resting her head on the throw pillow. She was basically in the same position as Tuesday night and Sonny had lined up one camera with this in mind, allowing him to watch a single feed on the tablet's entire screen. As she got into position he wondered when it'd been agreed on to skip the preliminary shoulders-only massage. Had it been while talking in the pool? He also wondered if it'd been planned that way to allow certain things to happen quicker. And if so, whose idea had it been?

Is she's planning to...? Does she intend to...? The idea slammed into his mind like a sledgehammer. Until that moment he'd never considered that Etta might actually be thinking about cheating on him. But now... Would she? Could she?

Instead of squatting behind Etta, Frank knelt at her side as he started the massage.

"Mmm," Etta mewed with disappointment.

But she didn't say anything . . . not yet.

"Mm-ooh", she sighed as the muscles of her lower back responded to Frank's kneading.

In his truck Sonny stared, momentarily confused. Then he realized it was for Jesse and Billy's benefit. With Frank kneeling at Etta's side they could see his wife's taut little ass in the shorts and watch as it rolled ever so gently with her body's shifting motion under Frank's roaming hands.

It took Etta a moment longer to figure out why Frank was where he was. But as she did a new surge of excitement coursed through her and she allowed her ass to roll more freely with her shifting body.

You're being so naughty, she thought with a grin. Then she simply laid there, reveling in the way Frank's talented hands soothed her aching muscles. And as she did, that soft haze began to form, gradually drawing her mind into its mixture of tranquility and loss of reality.

It was in this haze that an idea of how she could be even naughtier formed.

"I think I wore the wrong shirt for this. It's kind of rough on my skin," she lied, nervous excitement racing along her nerves.

"You wanna change?" Frank asked.

"No. I think I'll just..." reaching behind her, she drew the back of the shirt up as Frank pulled his hands away. Being careful to not expose too much - she wanted to tease the young men, not give them a show -- she pulled the back of the shirt up and over her head, tucking it under her chin. Settling back onto the floor she realized the shirt's front had been pulled up so that her now bared tummy rested on the carpet. It also caused it to strain against the sides of her breasts . . . an unexpected consequence which she knew Frank could see from his vantage point.

"Mm-yes," she purred, feeling even more mischievous than she'd expected.

Her eyes closed and she drifted off into the haze again, thinking about what she was doing . . . about her attire and the three young men that'd seen it. Tropical breezes wafted through her and an ache awoke within her breasts.

I'm bein' so naughty, she thought, shifting to press her tits firmer into the floor.

Frank's hands massaged her back . . . kneading . . . soothing.

Oh, that feels good... So good. The warm breezes blowing through her stirred embers within her loins into smoldering briquettes of desire. The heat caused her legs to slide back and forth across the carpet, spreading slightly apart.

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,121 Followers