Virtue vs. Desire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,125 Followers

"Damn," Sonny breathed seeing this. His own arousal was growing too and he shifted in the truck's seat, adjusting his stiffening manhood.

As the massage continued Etta's mind drifted along in the haze, the tropical breezes making her embers grow hotter and her body simmer. Somewhere in the haze her mind searched for something that was missing . . . something that her body wanted . . . something she wanted.

"Would you get behind me again?" She sighed, her voice shaking a little as she realized what she was asking him to do . . . what she was inviting him to do. "The massage was deeper the other night."

"Holy shit!" Sonny gasped, hearing her request. Again, she had to have known the kid was rubbing his cock against her the other night, and here she was, asking him to do it again.

"Yea, sure," Frank readily agreed, then straddled her legs, his body hovering above her as he worked on the muscles at the middle of her back.

"Mmm," Etta sighed, the haze growing thicker. Laying there, she anxiously waited for him to do what she knew he would . . . what she hoped he'd do . . . what she'd asked him to do.

And he did . . .

It took a few minutes, but he eventually lowered his crotch against her ass.

"Ooh," Etta moaned, her hips rolling reflexively with the contact.

Frank's hands roamed over her bare back, kneading her muscles. Leaning forward to massage her shoulders he pressed his crotch against her ass, his manhood growing bigger with each moment . . . stiffer with each press. And her body responded; her embers glowing red-orange and snapping hotly to make her ass roll under him . . . her legs spreading further apart.

"Mmm. Mmm," she mewed past her open lips.

Again Sonny knew the kid had a hard-on and his wife had to be aware of it pressing against her. He still couldn't fathom why she was allowing it, or why she was purring in response. This made him decide that if his plan didn't pan out the way he was hoping, he would definitely talk to her about it. And if his plan did pan out...

Frank's hands dropped back down to her lower back then slipped out to her sides. As they crawled upward Etta held her breath, waiting for him to touch the sides of her breasts, his approaching fingers making the mounds ache for the contact.

"Uhh," she exhaled unhappily as his fingers brushed past all too quickly . . . the contact too short . . . the ache unsatisfied.

For the next several minutes he continued to tease her breasts, his hands quickly slipping up and down her sides, then roaming over her back. All the while his hips shifted to rub himself against her ass harder . . . firmer. Etta fell deeper into the haze as her embers crackled hotter and hotter . . . her juices flowing . . . her legs scissoring.

After several long, teasing minutes he set his hands just below her ribcage then slowly kneaded higher. Etta held her breath . . . waiting . . . anticipating . . . wanting. Her hands tensed above her head, fingers scratching at the carpet. The desire for him to touch her breasts was so intense . . . the need so powerful . . . that she didn't realize she'd completely forgotten Wednesday's pledge against such inappropriateness.

Reaching chest level his hands lingered, cuffing and kneading her sides while his fingers pressed and danced along the sides of her breasts. Simultaneously he rolled his hips, cramming his cock hard against her ass.

"Mm-ooh," she sighed, her ass rolling in response, her embers igniting into flames.

Frank toyed with her like this for a few minutes, his fingers pressing firmly one moment, tracing delicate lines along her breasts the next. It fed her mounds' ache, made them pulse with delight and she whimpered, her own fingers scratching at the carpet above her urgently, her nails scraping. In the haze she was imagining those things again; Frank pulling her up . . . removing her clothing . . . the others waiting. Her fires roared higher and her sex grew wetter.

Oh fuck. Sonny's cock pulsed excitedly within his shorts knowing that as sensitive as his wife's breasts were she had to be aware of what he was doing . . . and she was allowing it!

Moving away from her sides, Frank brought his hands back to her shoulders and leaned forward, pressing himself against her ass hungrily.

"Mmm," she mewed, her hips rolling and her legs twitching slightly.

Fuck. He just might pull it off, Sonny thought excitedly, considering his plan for Friday and the time it would allot the young man.

"How's your legs?" Frank asked out of the blue.

"Huh? Um..." Etta murmured, her mind crawling out of the haze.

"If they're sore, I can massage them too," Frank offered, and without waiting for an answer he slid off her to kneel beside her thighs.

"Ooh," she sighed unhappily, her body missing the weight of him against her ass.

Then his hands were on her thigh . . . squeezing . . . kneading.

Inches from her...

"Mmm," she mewed, the proximity of his hands making her legs slide further apart and her fires dance higher.

"Oh shit," Sonny groaned, his throbbing cock making him shift again. He glanced at the two boys on the couch who sat transfixed, watching Frank touch Etta so close to her...

The alarm on his phone went off, interrupting the thought.

"Shit," he nearly yelled, shocked by the sudden twittering in the truck's relative quiet. He didn't want the action to end. Didn't want to interrupt them. He wanted to see how far things would go. He wanted to watch his wife and the three young men. He now wished he'd given himself an excuse to be gone longer. But he hadn't. And now it was too late. Besides, as much as he wanted to see how things would progress, his plan called for one more night.

One more night of denial for Etta.

One more night of almost, but not quite.

As Sonny struggled with his dilemma, Frank reached out with one hand to Etta's other thigh and started massaging both limbs simultaneously. The sensation caused her fires to dance erratically as her mind slipped back into her fantasy of him removing her shorts . . . pulling her up onto her knees...

"Mmm," she purred, her knees actually bending to lift her ass centimeters into the air.

Massaging both legs, Frank's hands gradually worked their way higher and higher, slowly making their way to the bottom hem of her shorts. As they did, they also dipped down to focus on her inner thighs. Etta whimpered with the desire coursing through her body and she spread her legs even more, her knees lifting her ass another centimeter. Panting, her nails scraped at the carpet, she bit at her bottom lip, pressed her chest into the floor.

"Alright. Fuck." Sonny grumbled, knowing he needed to interrupt them before things went too far. He wanted Etta thinking "what if," not "oh shit." Still, he also didn't want to just pull in the driveway, his headlights streaming through the windows and scaring them. Grabbing his phone, he called Etta, turning the tablet's volume down so she wouldn't hear herself.

Lost in the haze and desire, Etta failed to realize just how close she was to losing control . . . to allowing Frank to do whatever he wanted.

Then her husband's ringtone broke through the haze, yanking her back to reality.

"Tha-That's Sonny," she murmured, raising her head but not turning around.

One of Frank's hands left her and a moment later he was handing her the phone.

"Hey, Hon," she answered. Hearing the huskiness in her voice she cleared her throat. "Ya, um, ya on yer way?"

"Yea. Sorry it took so long. They had to find the shade. But I'm on my way now," he told her, figuring he'd have another 10 or 15 minutes before actually having to pull in the drive.

"Um... Ok," she breathed with a sense of disappointment. "See ya in a few."

"Yea. Love ya."

"Love ya," she let the phone drop to the carpet and laid her head back down. Knowing it was time to end the massage . . . and anything else . . . she released a weary sigh. Thinking about her husband's pending return awoke a sense of guilt, enhanced by the realization that she'd have to hide her stained panties from him again. "Um, I guess we... I guess that's good for tonight."

"Ok. If you're sure," Frank said dejectedly.

"Yea. Sonny's on his way home..." she answered, a sense of sadness being overpowered by relief as she starting realizing just how far things had gotten. How lost she'd gotten. How close she'd been to...

"Ok," Frank stood up and waited to assist her like Tuesday night.

This time Sonny could see the size of the bulge in the young man's shorts and he was now certain his wife had been aware of it rubbing against her . . . there was simply no way she couldn't have been.

Again being careful to not give anyone a show, Etta slipped her shirt back over her head. Tugging it down she rolled over and reached up for Frank's offered hand. As she pulled herself into a sitting position she came nearly face-level with the young man's crotch where she could see his obvious bulge. A wave of longing rolled through her, her mind imagining how it'd feel . . . how it'd taste.

Etta! She scolded herself, her mind clawing a little further out of the haze.

Lifting her gaze to Frank's smiling face she realized he was staring at her chest. Glancing down she saw that her fully engorged nipples were poking prominently at her shirt. With color rising to her cheeks she tugged on his hand and he pulled her to her feet. As he did, he also pulled her into him and she lifted herself up, intending to give him another kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you," she whispered.

But Frank wanted more than a peck on the cheek.

And he made sure to get it.

As her lips neared, he turned and kissed her. Still holding her hand, his free arm slipped around her waist and pulled her against him.

"Mmm," she mewed into the kiss, her body molding to him as her free hand came up to grip his bicep. Electricity shot along her nerves as she fell into the kiss. And with her body simmering with her fires she didn't pull away or push him away. She didn't try to stop him at all. Instead she kissed him back. For long, lingering minutes their lips pressed together . . . separated . . . pressed together. Etta's chest was smashed against his, her breasts pulsing with a needful ache, and she was drawn partway back into the haze.

Watching this Sonny's cock throbbed urgently even as his mind argued with itself. Part of him yelled at his wife to stop it . . . to push the young man away and declare her virtue. The other part begged her to let him do more.

"Mmm," Etta mewed as Frank's free hand slid around to cup her ass, pulling her even tighter against him. Steamy tropical breezes flowed through her, fanning her desire.

Then she remembered where she was. Who she was kissing. And her mind screamed for her to stop. Her body stiffened and she pulled her hand from his to push against his chest as she broke their kiss.

"That-- That shouldn't 'ave happened," she said with a combination of fear and sadness.

"But it was so nice," Frank told her, gazing into her eyes.

"Yes," she had to agree. He was a good kisser. But she forced herself to be strong. "But it still shouldn't 'ave happened."

"Ok. Ok," he said, raising his hands in surrender. "I apologize."

"That's ok," she breathed with relief, happy that he wasn't going to press the issue further. Stepping away she picked up her phone. "But, not a word to Sonny 'bout it. Promise."

"Absolutely," Frank smiled.

"What 'bout you two?" She asked turning to the pair sitting on the couch.

"You have our word," Billy said, a big smirk on his face.

"Yea," Jesse agreed, also smirking.

"Good. Now I'm gonna go ta bed and wait for Sonny ta get home," she told them, heading for the hall. Behind her she heard them start talking, but she was too focused on other things to hear anything specific.

Sonny decided it was time to head up the road. Before he did he flipped the camera feed to the one in the master bedroom then set the tablet on the passenger seat and pulled out onto the road. Even though it was a short drive home, it seemed to take forever as he struggled to keep his eyes on the road and not look at the tablet's screen. Pulling into the driveway he threw the truck into park and snatched up the tablet.

Having undressed in the closet Etta found that her panties were indeed stained with her juices and she shoved them down into the hamper under other clothes, along with her outfit. Then she reached for a pair of flimsy blue ones to put on, intending to wear the matching nighty. But curiosity struck her before she could slip them on and she brought her fingers to her sex.

"Oh God," she breathed, her fingers slipping easily through her slit. She'd known she was wet, but this was... Holding the panties loosely in her other hand she let her fingers slip up and down through her slit a few times. As they pressed lightly at her clit electricity shot through it and her body. In that moment she considered masturbating . . . getting herself off rather than waiting for Sonny to get home.

That'd be so dirty! She thought, her mind imagining herself laying in the bed playing with her pussy. In the next second the image changed to include . . . others. Their three helpers standing over her . . . watching her play with herself . . . watching and waiting.

"No," she spat harshly. She'd made a deal with herself; that Sonny would reap the rewards of her . . . flirtation. "Yea. That's all it was," she told herself.

Putting on the panties and nighty she walked to the bed where she propped herself up with the pillows so she could read while waiting for her husband. She pulled the covers up to her waist and picked up her book from the nightstand. As she sat there reading, one of her hands absently traced lines back and forth across one of her breasts, brushing across her swollen nipple as it did, making the sensitized bud spark excitedly. Between her legs she grew wetter, her juices seeping into the fresh panties.

Sonny's cock had grown soft during the drive home but now he stared at his wife's hand leisurely dancing across her breast and his blood pulsed excitedly, making his manhood throb with renewed life. He was tempted to remain there and see if she'd masturbate. The truck's headlights had flashed through the windows, letting her know he was home, but he could say he'd stopped in the living room to talk to the boys. But what if they let it slip that he'd really been sitting in the truck? What excuse could he use?

"Fuck it," he grumbled after a minute. Shutting down the tablet he made his way inside, slipping into the office first to plug the tablet in so it'd be fully charged for the following night.

In the living room their helpers were innocently watching the movie, their hands strategically placed in their laps.

"Hey guys," he greeted them.

"Hey," they all responded.

"Where's Etta?"

"She went to bed," Billy told him.

"Ok. Guess I'll join her then. See ya in the mornin'." he shrugged.

"Night," one of them called after him.

Heading down the hall, he had to force himself to walk and not run.

"Hey, Babe," he said as casually as he could, walking through the door.

"Hi, Sweetie," she set her book on the nightstand and brought her emptied hand to dance over her other breast.

"Well, that's a beautiful sight," he smiled, walking around the bed to gaze admiringly at her engorged nipples poking prominently at the flimsy nighty. Then he leaned down to kiss her. "Should I assume that you're in the mood for some fun?"

"Mm-hmm," her lips curled into a little grin.

"Then I will be right back," he told her, pulling his t-shirt off and heading for the hamper.

A quick minute later he was standing on his side of the bed in only his underwear. Wanting to see her, he threw the covers down off the foot of the bed. Her nightlamp was still on, its light illuminating her in the nighty and panties. Still sitting up, her hair cascaded down over her shoulders. The nighty was tight over her luscious breasts, her swollen nipples obvious under it as her fingers danced across her tits. Through the flimsy material he could see her tan lines, the triangles of untanned flesh washing up over her breast and the thin lines from the strings. He could also see her abs quivering with anticipation where the nighty flowed loosely over them. Below it her legs were spread open a little, one knee partially bent, a small dark patch at the center of her panties where her juices had seeped into them.

"You are beautiful," he sighed, climbing onto the bed.

"Thank you," she breathed, rolling toward him.

They folded into each other's arms, their lips pressing together and opening so their tongues could swirl over one another. As they kissed passionately, their bodies shifted and molded against each other. Etta's fires raged within her, lust and desire coursing through her veins. Sonny slipped a leg between hers to press his thigh against her crotch. Whimpering, she ground herself against it, rubbing her sex on him needily. He cupped her tit, his palm flattening the nipple under it and his fingers squeezing the pliant mound, fueling the ache within it.

"Mmm," she mewed, her back arching to press herself into his hand.

He squeezed her breast hungrily, his palm growing heavier and heavier upon it. Whimpering, she arched her back more, wanting . . . needing his touch. As her lust grew she reached down between them to grab at the manhood hiding inside his underwear, her fingers scratching hungrily. He soon grabbed the bottom hem of the nighty and they worked to get it off her. Tossing it aside, he guided her to lay back and dropped his mouth atop one swollen nipple, suckling and swirling his tongue over it.

"Ooh," she sighed, arching her back again to offer herself to him. She brought one hand to the back of his head to hold him there. The other reached back down for his cock, her fingers trying to wrap around him through his underwear.

Suckling and licking one breast, he squeezed and fondled the other, his fingers toying with the nipple, brushing back and forth over it, thumb and forefinger tweaking it. Then he switched; suckling and toying with the opposite nipple for a couple moments before switching back. Then back again.

"Ooh God. Ooh God," she panted and whimpered, her fires making her body shift under him, her legs scissoring further open upon the bed, knees bending. She arched her back higher, feeding her tit to him. And her hand dug hungrily at his crotch, her fingers scratching urgently at his underwear and the rigid cock within them.

Switching nipples again, he swirled his tongue across the one and tweaked the other. Her nipples screamed with electricity and hot gusts fanned her fires, making them rage higher. Her legs slid further apart, her sex aching to be touched . . . to be filled.

"Ooh God," she drove her hand inside his underwear, her fingers wrapping themselves around his cock . . . tugging at it urgently. The feel of it . . . the sensation of his rigid flesh within her grasp added fuel to her lust, made her need it . . . now.

Placing both hands against his chest, she pushed him off her and onto his back. She rolled onto her side toward him. Grabbing the waistband of his underwear she tore them down and off him. Tossing them away, she stared at his freed cock. Then she quickly wiggled out of her panties and tossed them away too. Kneeling beside him she wrapped her fingers around his cock, her eyes smoldering with that desire once again . . . the one that made her want to drop her mouth onto the rigid pole. Sonny saw the gleam in her eyes, saw her bottom lip trembling as she fought with some internal dilemma . . . and he once again thought she just might...

But then she closed her eyes and rolled on top of him, straddling him.

"I want it," she breathed, setting her empty hand on his abs. She lifted herself up on her knees . . . guided him to her . . . set his cock tip at her opening. Then she slowly lowered . . . herself . . . onto . . . him, taking his entire length at once. Her crotch mashed against his and she rolled her hips, her emptied hand joining the other on his abs.

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,125 Followers