Virtue vs. Desire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,113 Followers

"Oh yea," he groaned as her velvety love embraced him, her juices flowing over his shaft. He brought his hands to her waist, holding her.

"Ooh yes," she panted, the feel of his rigid cock stuffing her pussy awakening an orgasm within her loins as she ground her crotch against his. Holding herself up, she arched her back to jut her tits forward, her swollen nipples at their front. Her head rolled back, her hair cascading down, her eyes closed and her lip trembling. Lifting her body up she slowly pulled herself off part of his manhood, then dropped back down to grind against him again. She lifted up . . . dropped down . . . lifted . . . dropped . . . each time rising a little higher . . . drooping a little faster. Whimpering and mewing, she pumped herself up and down on his cock . . . harder . . . faster. Her head lolled forward, eyes closed, strands of hair hanging down to caress her breasts. Up and down she humped herself . . . slow . . . purposely . . . fucking him . . . using him to fuck her.

"Oh yea, Baby," Sonny moaned, his fingers tensing on her waist.

"Ooh God. Ooh God yes," she whimpered, her head rolling back again as her humping rhythm intensified . . . fucking him harder . . . faster. Behind her closed eyelids images and fantasies appeared . . . Sonny vanished . . . replaced by another. In her mind it wasn't her husband's cock she was wantonly fucking, but Frank's. It was Frank laying under her . . . it was his rigid pole she was riding toward ecstasy. And off to the sides the others stood watching . . . waiting. Their own hard cocks standing out from their strong young bodies. Staring at those imagined cocks her mouth watered . . . she wanted one of them to step closer . . . to put himself against her lips and...

Her tits rolled and jiggled delicately; beautiful, smooth, flesh-mounds fronted by engorged spikes of lust. They called to Sonny . . . beckoned to him. His hands slid up her sides, then in. Cupping the twin mounds, his fingers squeezed . . . molded.

"Ooh!" She whimpered, her head lolling from side-to-side, her hair swaying. The orgasm charged to the ledge then hung there . . . teetering precariously . . . making her muscles tense.

Sonny took her nipples between thumb and forefinger . . . tweaked them.

"Ooh God!" She cried, the sensation loosening the orgasm's tentative hold on the ledge. Her legs lifted her off him . . . dropped her back down . . . the pace faster . . . the force harder.

A memory from Tuesday night flashed through Sonny's mind . . . a memory of some interesting timing . . . of something he'd said and how it'd seemed to...

"Your being so naughty, Baby," he groaned.

"Ooh yes," she whimpered, the phrase making her nerves scream with excitement . . . her muscles tense . . . relax . . . tense as the orgasm's hold weakened.

"Such a naughty girl," he growled, thrusting his hips up at her.

"Ooh God!" She cried, her orgasm crashing through her, filling her mind with brilliant skyrockets. She drove herself down onto his cock and stayed there, her hips twitching spastically. Her pussy clamped around his cock, squeezing it as her hips jerked and rolled erratically . . . urging him to release. Her nerves lit up with powerful bolts of lightning and her muscles tensed . . . spasmed. Her head rolled back . . . fell forward . . . her hair swishing. "Ooh God! Ooh God!"

"Ugh!" Sonny growled, trying to hold his release back as her pussy squeezed his cock, her twitching hips milking it. His hands shot back down to her waist, fingers tensing. He tried to think of anything that might keep him from exploding . . . but all he could picture was Frank grinding his cock against her ass . . . toying with her tits . . . the two of them kissing . . . their bodies molding together.

"Ooh! Ooh God!" She whimpered, her body shuddering with lustful explosions. Her hips rolled more . . . her pussy clenched tighter around his cock as it sensed him growing stiffer with his approaching release.

"Oh, you're so dirty!" He groaned, his hips driving up at her two . . . three times, then freezing . . . his crotch crammed against hers . . . his hands pulling down on her waist . . . his cock spraying her walls with his semen.

"Ooh yes!" She cried, her orgasm reaching new heights and her body quaking as her mind heard Frank's voice . . . felt his cock cumming inside her. "Ooh God yes!"

"So dirty... so naughty," he growled, recognizing her ecstatic reaction to his phrases. "You're such a naughty girl. A dirty little trollop."

"Ooh God! Ooh God!" She whimpered, his words caressing her orgasm . . . causing it to linger. Her head fell all the way forward, her hair hanging down to brush across her quivering breasts, the delicate touch making her swollen nipples tingle. Her own abs trembled while her fingers tensed on his, her nails scratching at his flesh.

After he finished cumming her orgasm continued to quake through her, and her pussy milked the last of his seed from him. Then it slowly subsided. As her body softened she remained atop him, panting . . . mewing . . . shuddering with an aftershock.

"Ooh," she sighed, the ecstasy fading, shame replacing it. Shame and guilt brought on by the thoughts she'd had . . . the obscene fantasy . . . the sinful desire.

But it was so good... She tried quieting the emotions.

It didn't work.

Keeping her eyes closed so she wouldn't have to look at her husband she fell to the side, her body collapsing onto the bed and her pussy releasing his softening cock. She laid there for a few breaths, then crawled up to her pillow, facing away from him.

The bed shifted as Sonny rolled to her. Draping an arm over her, he snuggled up behind her, gently kissing her shoulder before resting his head on the pillow.

"That was something. What got into you?" He whispered. He didn't expect her to confess, to actually tell him what he knew. He just wanted to see what she'd say.

Fear gripped her . . .

She couldn't tell him the truth . . .

She just couldn't . . .

"I don't know. It must be all the sunshine and hard work," she lied.

"Well, we're gonna have to come up with some more projects then," he said. Then he laid there silently holding her while wondering if their guests had heard her again . . . hoping they had. Collecting the covers from the floor, he covered her up then settled in to go to sleep.

Laying in the dark, her body still tingling with the afterglow of her powerful orgasm, Etta wondered what she was doing . . . what was happening to her . . . with her.

After a while she fell into another restless slumber.

Continued...

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,113 Followers