Virtuous Thief Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amazing..." Naomi panted as she stroked herself, "Now you just need to get them back out."

Morgan felt a chill run through him. Realizing that he hadn't thought about them going back out again as they'd continually split him wider and wider one after the other. Naomi clearly realized this and walked him over to a chair whose seat was made up of straps, which she parted to let Morgan sit with his ass and cock hanging down below.

"Okay, now this is going to sound weird... but you need to push and relax at the same time? Don't tense up your body, just let it move the foreign objects out... but then also help them move out when you can..."

The first part wasn't hard, Morgan's body was fighting every single second to relieve the burden inside of him, but the biggest of the balls sat in front of the rest like a massive plug. Every time it would press against his ass to try to leave, the sheer size of it would run up against him and keep him from successfully moving it. Naomi left for a moment and came back with a pumping syringe, using it to squirt the phial's remaining slippery contents inside of him and add their liquid load to the solid one. The feeling of them moving inside of him only became more pronounced, but it still wasn't enough.

"Just... wait... try to take your mind off of it..." Naomi panted, before looking at him sheepishly, "Maybe it you suck on this..."

She leaned her cock against Morgan's face softly, more suggesting than commanding. Morgan looked up at her sheepishly for a moment before opening his mouth to let her move the head inside. Whether she was especially large or especially small, she fit inside of his mouth with some ease and started thrusting. There was an off-chance what she was intending would actually help, but it wasn't likely. Even if it didn't, Morgan was too bliss-drunk to care. At worst, he could justify it as doing his best to make a friend in the guild.

Naomi immediately started whimpering, thrusting into Morgan's mouth recklessly and the head of her cock pushing against his throat. Morgan managed to keep from gagging, finding it easier than he'd feared when she'd started. Her cock was leaking desperately, twitching and throbbing inside of his mouth like it might burst at any second. How she'd kept from cumming for this long was a mystery, but it seemed to have pushed her right to the boundaries of what she could stand.

The balls started to shift more noticeably inside of Morgan, like all of the smaller ones were beginning to weigh down against the biggest one holding them inside. A pressure like he'd never felt before started to really build in his ass, and this time when the large ball tried to get out but stopped a quarter of the way, it didn't seem to fully draw back up inside of him, leaving his ass spread open slightly as the pressure only built.

"Oh! Oh shit!" Naomi yelped.

She grabbed Morgan's hair and yanked him full down onto her cock as it burst into him, salty-sweet cum filling his mouth faster than he could swallow it when it didn't shoot directly into the back of his throat. A second later, a great rumbling moved through his guts and, with a single truly uncomfortable push, the ball loudly popped free and dropped into the bucket below. The largest one out, the rest come rushing out of him like a downpour, his asshole never getting a chance to fully close as one after the other emptied from him. Morgan's eyes rolled into the back of his head. It felt like his cock would burst in his cage at any second, but even without doing so, the pleasure of release and from his ass were enough to feel like their own twisted sort of orgasm.

Naomi trembled as she finally let go of Morgan and pulled her softening cock from his mouth, looking down at the bucket to see all twelve balls and Morgan's cock drooling precum from his cage. He sat back, legs shaking, as she took the bucket and fixed her catsuit.

"Take as long as you need to recover while I finish your outfit," She said, suddenly professional, "There's a shower if you need it... and you're going to want it."

Morgan tried to respond but just wound up groaning dejectedly. His gut was still turning in knots, now from the great and intense emptiness. He almost wanted them back inside, at least some of the smaller ones. He felt like he could actually get off if he tried, but he was too weak to really demand it.

"And, you know, beds are upstairs, or there's a spare one down here." Naomi flipped open her notebook, "And I guess we'll have your suit tomorrow and you can get the job details from the boss."

She left Morgan to slowly rise to his feet and poke at his cage dejectedly. His ass was starting to feel the pain it had been suppressing for so long, and he walked awkwardly to the shower.

12