Viscous (A DD/lg and Fisting scene)

Story Info
Little Girl's Daddy shows her how to pleasure his prostate.
1.2k words
4.23
16.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sofbunny
sofbunny
22 Followers

She broke off their kiss. "Daddy, what new fun thing are you going to show me today?"

He was straddling her on the bed and they were getting ready for a long play session. He had her wrists pinned and his groin was stiff and pressed into her thigh.

He smiled, "Well, well, what are we going to do today?" He rolled off the bed and went to his dresser. She watched him from upside down, fixated on his calves as he moved. "Let's see if I have that lube I like to use for fingering... ah yes, here it is, you're in luck sweetheart."

He returned to the bed and put the little clear bottle on the floor. He started unbuckling his belt. She shifted her body so that her head was hanging upside down off the bed.

"Mmmm," she giggled, and opened her mouth.

He let out a pleased growl and shoved his cock into her mouth as he leaned over her body to kiss her clit. He moaned as she started sucking him down into her throat. Her left leg rose in the air involuntarily. He hugged her thigh to his shoulder while he licked and kissed her soaking vulva.

She opened her eyes as she was sucking, and gazed at his soft inner thighs. The reddish light from the lanterns in the corner of his room cast gentle shadows down his strong legs. She slowly reached out and started touching the soft skin of his ass, tracing the line of his crack up to the anus.

He suddenly stopped licking her and moaned: "Yes... that's right baby." He scooted forward so that she could sit up on her elbows and lick his rim. He started shivering.

Then he rolled over and picked up the bottle of lube. "Are you ready?"

"Oh my god, yes," she squealed, and he squirted a thick jet onto her hand.

"I mix this stuff myself, and it's a little thick this time"

"Viscous," she said, giggling and wishing her 8th grade science teacher could know how she was using that vocabulary word.

He laughed, and explained how to start off with a couple of fingers before inserting her hand and then making a fist once it was inside. He reminded her that this was a much more advanced version of events than with a normal person. He prided himself in being able to accommodate a whole hand on any casual occasion. For him there was nothing more pleasurable than anal fisting, and she was about to see why.

He kissed her, and then rotated onto his hands and knees. Feeling unspeakably excited, she allowed her third and fourth fingers to glide over his rim a few times. She could tell how eager he was. She inserted her fingers and started rubbing the inside of his anus. It felt smooth, she noted, like the inside of her own mouth.

At his invitation she gently pushed her lubricated hand all the way into him. He gave a wail and his breaths started coming sharp and heavy. She closed her fist inside him - this was unbelievable, she was inside a man! Her eyes were on his hunched, shaking shoulders, his thick, round ass, and her arm where it disappeared into him. His head was lowered, shoulders convulsing.

This must be what it's like to watch a woman orgasm.

She began to move her hand rhythmically in and out, and his response was immediate. She was awed by his pleasure -- it was genuinely beautiful. He was moaning and shaking more than she had ever seen a man during orgasm. She started moving more aggressively, in and out.

"Woah! Ok, stop for a second," he pulled away and looked over his shoulder at her. "I can accommodate a fist without warmup in the lower part of my asshole, but further up there's another, uh..."

"Sphincter?" she offered, feeling really pleased that she could remember all these vocabulary words.

He chuckled at her, "Yeah, sphincter - and that does need to be warmed up. So we're not gonna go too far up, okay?"

"Yeah okay," she giggled, grinning as she reached back around his ass to start again. "Only a few inches in, no more."

"You got it, babe, this feels amazing."

She started again, and this time he lowered himself onto his elbows. His intonations became louder and more desperate. He was coming, with such obvious pleasure that she became aroused herself. His whole body was shaking and he was groaning with clear ecstasy. Her own breath became heavy in her throat as she watched. The convulsions lasted several moments before dying down. He flopped over and sighed happily.

He looked at her astonished face and smiled: "That was the first prostate orgasm you've ever witnessed, huh?"

She nodded, "I'm amazed, that was so sexy."

"So you liked it?"

"YES! That was incredible!"

"Good. Let's wipe your hand off. I'm not finished with you yet."

He grabbed her hips and easily swung her around so that her head was at the top of the bed. He wrapped a towel around her right hand. She squirmed and giggled again, this time with anticipation. He took his time putting the condom on, and she moaned with impatience.

"Oh, do you want some?" he teased in a sing-song voice.

"Yeess, pleease, Daddy!"

She lay on her back and he lowered himself over her. He placed a hand over her throat, completely cutting off her windpipe. He began to fuck her at medium speed, while she struggled to pull in air.

"That's right, honey, you can breathe when I say you can breathe," he snarled.

Her chest was fixed, neither able to expand or contract. Nothing was moving in or out of her lungs. In the corners of her mind, a sense of uncomfortable panic was agitating, but she refused to tap. Black dots gathered at the edges of her vision. The world ebbed away....

And all at once, she was released, air and blood flooding back to her brain in an overwhelming headrush. She cried out with desperate inhalations. She could not remember where she was. She vaguely knew that a man's cock was thrusting in and out of her, while every sense of understanding and clarity escaped her. All she knew was the intense pleasure that was sweeping through her body and brain. As the reality of the present returned to her, she cried out again, this time from ecstasy, shock, pleasure, and disbelief. It was hard to understand how this feeling was possible. This moment belonged solely to her pleasure: she could barely even remember who was in the bed with her. She came, with intense, muscle-clenching ecstasy. She grunted and squeezed her legs around his hips.

"That's right," he soothed. "Good girl. Breathe."

They fucked for an hour or so, before he finally got too close to hold it in anymore, and he ejaculated. Both their legs were shaking and their hearts racing.

Eventually, he stood up and went to the bathroom to take out the anal plug he had been using for the last half hour. She finally allowed herself to rest. She lay on her back, legs splayed and chest heaving, exhausted. This moment was pure bliss. As her breaths slowed, a sense of deep relaxation permeated her limbs. She languished, fully present in her body, for the first time in many days.

Soon, he returned from the bathroom holding a fan, and started cooling her body from top to bottom. She laughed, but was not surprised, at his preparedness. She felt peaceful.

sofbunny
sofbunny
22 Followers