Visit

Story Info
Family curiosity.
915 words
4.09
25.8k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: Everyone in this story are over the age of 18 years old. This may or not be with real people. Please enjoy.

Part 1

In the summer of 2002, Vince's cousin came to visit him for some time before school. His parents owned a big home and had no problems with housing his cousin while they were on summer vacation.

One day Vince was late getting up for his summer job. He ran out of his room and into the bathroom and just as he opened the door, he ran into the bathroom.

His cousin was standing there naked and with water dripping off her body and no towel covering her. All he could do was stand there and stare as she looked at him with and smiled.

"Why don't you take a picture, it will last longer!" Vince shook his head and quickly turned away. Vince and Miranda were always opened with each other growing up as kids and were more like brother and sister then cousins.

"Well get a towel over your body, I am running late and need to get a shower before work." he said with his back turned. She walked past him still nude and down the hall shaking her hips with water still running down her fit body.

Vince had always thought of his cousin as a cute girl when he came into his own, but he just never had these kind of thoughts as he felt his shaft start to harden looking at her as she walked away.

He knew his cousin's measurements; she was nice 37-32-39 and watching them hips sway got him hard as rock seeing how fit her cheeks where.

She had fiery red hair that was down her back to just the top of her butt cheeks with a small patch of red just above her pussy and two beautiful, pierced nipples. As he shook his head to clear what thoughts that were running though my head of his cousin, he made his way into the shower.

Vince quickly showered and got ready and got off to work for the day. When he got home from work and was walking up to his door, his girlfriend, Sara was standing there waiting for him in a short skirt and a low-cut top.

When she shows up like that to his door, she is only here for one thing, and since his parents were at work till about 5pm, he knew they had enough time.

Sara ran to him and started to kiss his lips rubbing her hands on his crouch area to get him hard as soon as she could, not that it was all that hard to get him going. They busted though the door like the kool-aid man and made their way to his room as they were striping off our clothes till, they were naked and on his bed.

Sara was more a perky build, and her breast at about a mid B cup and slender hips, unlike his cousin Miranda. As she was getting on top of his body, she moved his shaft into position, touching her wet pussy lips as she was wet and leaking juices all over him.

She slammed down on his shaft hard and started ridding as rough as she could grabbing her breast and moaning loudly. He moved a hand to her clit and started rubbing it and her grinding got more intense and trying to take more than his 7inch cock was giving her today.

Something got her all worked up today, Vince told himself as he was looking up at Sara while she was going hard on his cock. After a few moments and a few loud orgasms from Sara, she dismounted him and got into doggy, and he lined up behind her.

As he looked up after slamming him cock back into Sara's wet pussy, he saw in his full body mirror.

Miranda was standing there with one hand in her pants rubbing her clit and the other hand on her breast trying not to make any noise while he was pounding Sara. Seeing that his cousin was watching, just took him to a new level of aggressive fucking that came out of him as he was thinking of Miranda here with his cock deep in her wet pussy and not Sara.

As he approached his own climax, he pulled out of Sara and shot rope after rope of hot cum all over Sara's back and her butt cheeks. When he came to, he saw that Miranda had already disappeared from the cracked door, no doubt to clean up and hide the fact that she was there during his fuck session with Sara.

After Vince and Sara cleaned up and talked a little bit about their day as they were getting dressed, she kissed him goodbye.

As she left, he shut the door and walked into the kitchen while Miranda was at the table drinking her coffee like nothing had happened. He opened the fridge to grab some water and then a cup.

After he poured a drink, he looked at Miranda and asked, "Wish it was you getting that pounding instead of Sara?" he asked as was leaving the kitchen with a smile on his face, and hers turning red as she found out that he saw her at his door with her hand in her pants releasing her orgasms and watching her cousin like it was a real-life porn movie.