Visit Ch. 02

Story Info
Family Curiosity begins.
1.1k words
4.23
6.7k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days had pass and Miranda was laying on the couch bored from channel surfing on the tv while Vince was away at work, and she started thinking about what she had seen and how she was feeling so turned on by the fuck session that Vince and Sara had a few days ago.

Knowing that she was alone in the house today, she slid a hand down her stomach and to the lining of her shorts, rubbing her hand back and forth wishing that Vince was there doing things to her instead of her own hands.

Feeling her pussy ache with the thought of Vince touching her was driving her hand up and under the short lines and into her panties as she slid her hand, full palm over her wet, gushing pussy, teasing it.

As she slid her hand back to the top of her pussy, her middle finger slipped into her wet pussy and into her awaiting hole and then up to her clit where she held her fingers over it.

Miranda started to form circles on her clit, she pulled out her right breast with her right hand and moved it to her mouth as she started to lick and suck on her own nipple wishing Vince mouth were there doing it.

The Harder she sucked, the faster she rubbed her clit as her orgasm was building up for an explosive release from this taboo thought of Vince having his was with her body.

As her orgasms hit her with wave after wave of ecstasy, she screamed out Vince's name, wishing that he was also cumming in her as she was cumming at the same time driving the orgasm more.

Her had stopped rubbing her clit and her right hand removed from her breast as she just laid there in total bliss as she passed out with her right breast hanging out and legs wide open.

Miranda was awoken to the sound of keys going into the lock as she came to wake in a hurry and pull her shirt down and to sat up. As Vince walked into the house, he looked over at Miranda and smiled.

She looked up at him and smiled back, "How was work?" she asked as she got off the couch. Vince shut the door behind him and kicked off his shoes, "They kept me busy today, I'll be taking a shower. "

He ended as he walked down the hallway and into the bathroom. He started the water and as he was getting undressed, he was thinking about how much he wanted to see more of Miranda, to taste her, to be with her.

Just the thought was just getting him turned on, just the smell of her near him drove him nuts. As he got into the shower, he buried his head into the water. As the water was running down his fit body, he then felt a set of arms coming around him.

As he opened his eye and to look down only to see Miranda's arms around him and her breast on his back and that's when it him that she was in there with him. He lifted his head and turned to face her naked body with his eyes.

Seeing her body with the water running down it, he was getting hard, and it was showing, it is hard to hide that from her that her body was turning him on.

She was happy to see that her body was getting him hard just by looking at her body, that she reached out with one hand and placed it on his cock.

Pulling lightly close to him, Vince needed no other hints as one hand moved to her left breast, as he started to rub it with his thumb on her piercing.

Loving the touch on her nipple, she let out a light moan as placed his other hand on her ass cheek, pulling her closer allowing him to bring her nipple to his mouth. Miranda moves the tip of his cock to the top of her pussy where her clit is and started to rub it with the tip of his cock.

With the tip feeling good, he started to suck and play with her nipple more as she was moaning more and more. She pulled him close to whisper in his ear.

"I want you to take me. I want you to have my body and cum in me as much as you want." She then looked him in the eyes as he moved his hands from her breast and ass, up to her face to hold her as he kissed her using his tongue pressing his hips closer to her allowing his cock to press pass her clit and in between her thighs and at the entrance of her wet pussy.

"Then let's get out of here and to my bed." Vince said as he shut off the shower and took Miranda's hand as he started to lead her into his room, turning her back to the bed and slowly laying her down as he was kissing her all over her body and in between her thighs.

As he moved back up and in between her legs, he placed the tip of his cock on her clit and started to rub it side to side till her body shook having a quick orgasm from this taboo action.

Vince took his cock and slid it into her soaking wet pussy with ease, he bent over kissing and sucking on her nipples while he lightly moving his cock back and forth in her pussy.

Feeling her orgasm on his cock was driving him into a frenzy as he removed his mouth from her breast and started pumping his cock into her pussy.

Placing one hand on her ass cheek and rising her right leg for deeper penetration into her welcoming body. Miranda placed her hands on his back and dug her nails into his skin, adding more pleasure to their taboo lust and sex.

Vince was close to his own orgasm as he was getting ready to cum, he started to go deeper as Miranda took her left hand and placed it on his cheek. Looking up at him and trying to talk in between thrusts, she was able to muster her words.

"Cum. Cum in me and make me your girl!" She yelled as Vince slammed hard into her pussy and started to release rope after rope of cum deep into her welcoming womb.

Still pumping, Miranda took her legs and wrapped them around him as her hands held his face as they were kissing while his cum coated her womb.

Vince started to slow his pace as his orgasm had reached its peak, all he could do was look at her and just smile as they kissed again.

Vince's body later gave way after his orgasm subsided, he laid by her after they had a few more orgasms together and she just held on to him as they both passed out laying side by side from there taboo love making.