All Comments on 'Visit from the Ex-Wife'

by DanDraper

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
RePhilRePhil6 months ago

Dam your a good writer! Didn’t warm to this one but that’s on me. Well written story 👍

lc69hunterlc69hunter6 months ago

cute loving story

collin4xxxcollin4xxx6 months ago

Loved the story. However, I was disappointed that he couldn’t have gotten the X and possibly even her new partner pregnant the old fashioned way. Would loved to have read about the four of them getting together regularly, and several pregnancies resulting from their regular foursomes, especially if all three women happen to wind up pregnant at least one time after one of their weekends.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc6 months ago

Generally good story, but in an effort to allow your main plot line you downplayed the pain of the divorce. By downplaying it, you allowed us to believe Evan would go down the same path as the first time, sharing his wife with another. Fun story with decent sex scenes, but the underlying premise lacked passion. Last thing (truly), the last sentence said Leah and Daphne took turns with sperm donations when it should have said Rachel and Daphne. Glancing at other comments, you did have a fun twist you passed up. It would have been interesting if Daphne got pregnant as a result of their last liaison. You had a foreshadow, but let it drop - booo! LOL! 4.1*

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

I like it. An original concept well executed

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another story in the wrong category.

DessertmanDessertman6 months ago

It's complicated!

I can't see that working in real life, but it made a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

When was the last time you spoke to her?" Leah asked. "Several months ago, when my uncle died, to give her condolences," he replied, then put away his phone when he saw she left no messages.

===

Why would he console his ex when HIS Uncle died?

.

Went downhill from here. Just didn’t work.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Gotta say I liked it, different from stories I usually read 4 stars from me

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Too good not to be better. Spelling should be checked. Repetitions of some phrases. Wrong verb: laid should have been lay, lay should have been lie. Editing would have resulted in a more positive review and 5 stars instead of 4.

the6ulprsnthe6ulprsn6 months ago

Extremely well done.

ThomasEThomasE6 months ago

Daphne and Leah (Rachael?) both took turns getting pregnant with Evan's sperm donations,

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Clothes were in the hotel room.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The only reason I didn't give it five stars, is because Daphne didn't get pregnant the old fashion way, or maybe because I'm jealous. It would have been cool if the two couples would have swapped for their final get together and Rachael would have gotten pregnant with Evan.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fantasies of jealousy-free threesomes. And has it both ways. They are both players and mutually faithful. Nicely done, but it’s a unicorn.

rutherford366rutherford3666 months ago

One hell of a fantasy you created here of using the wife and the ex-wife. I liked how you setup the two wives getting along and leading up to this whole arrangement they created.

5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well done. I have been intimate with my SIL for several years, with my husband's (her brother) permission and encouragement. He doesn't join in with us, but he loves to watch, especially when we use the strapon cock on each other. My sex with him afterward is volcanic. It is a wonderful relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

“she doesn't know much about cars. Maybe the storm affected it” … seems he doesn’t know much about cars either

DanDraperDanDraper6 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for your comments, I’m glad most of you enjoyed this story.

@collin4xxx I thought about it, it would’ve been a lot of fun to write about, but I felt it was a little too much. I figured just showing that they wanted to be more focused on their own loved ones was more important than having a fling.

@Demosthenes384bc thanks for pointing that out. I must’ve proofread this a dozen times and embarrassed that I missed that little detail at the very end. When I have time I’ll submit an edited revision to fix that detail. As for Evan taking that risk of going down the same road again; I would think that he learned form his previous mistakes so he wouldn’t screw it up again. Also, let’s face it, no man would give up another opportunity like that, no matter what happened in the past.

@ambul thank you, I try to keep my stories as original as possible.

@ first anon comment: The wife is a big premise here, how should this not be in the LL section?

@dessertman – I don’t see this working in real life also, but that’s why these are fantasies. Glad you enjoyed the story.

@ second anon comment – she wasn’t consoling him, just offering condolences. I’ve seen people, even among Ex’s, just calling or sending a message saying to try to comfort them. It’s no big deal.

@ThomasE I know, I missed that mistake in the last line. I’m going to do something about that.

@ fifth anon comment – she said she was willing to go to a hotel, not that she had a hotel ready. So she had no clothes ready for her at another nearby location.

@ sixth anon comment – again, I thought about it but felt it would make the story more complicated than it should be.

@ most recent anon comment – actually, it all depends if there was already underlying with the car, then a rainstorm could affect it later on. If there was already a problem that allowed rainwater to get inside, it could disrupt the engine, damage electrical systems, and so on. Not saying that’s what happened here, which is why I left it vague, but it heavy rain cold affect a car. It actually happened to me once about twelve years ago which is how I got the idea for the detail of the story.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut6 months ago

"Leah and Evan had four more children together over the years, but they wouldn't be the only kids Evan would be having."

"Daphne and Leah both took turns getting pregnant with Evan's sperm donations, having four children together."

If that last sentence wasn't meant to be Daphne and Rachael, then how many children did Evan father?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story. Thanks.

The childbirth part gave me pause. Spend money on a clinic or do it the old fashioned way? Why did they opt for the clinic. ? If Rachel was OK with Daphne getting together with Leah and Evan during the start of their relationship it seems as if she would be OK with having the child conceived the natural way. And maybe even doing the same for herself. Doubtful if she would have let Daphne continue if she found the idea repugnant.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Okay story.

If that is how he and the wife roll then no judgement from me. However, seems to me an Ex wife in the mix would really be asking for trouble.

DanDraperDanDraper6 months agoAuthor

@PrincessNutNut I admit my mistake in a previous comment. I proofread this several times but embarrassingly missed the very last sentence. I'll be submitting a revision soon to fix that mistake.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sex focused relationships seem very unstable and improbable to me. Like most ideals, the look and sound great on paper, but put into practice the reality of the shallowness, the coarseness, the overall cheapness of the interaction leaves a bathtub ring around the relationship that is hard to overlook. Its like if they stop fucking what else to they have in common? Maybe prudish, but I suspect the lack of commitment and exclusivity just cheapens every other aspect of the relationship. Might explain why these variations on polyamory are often tried and theorized but hardly every have wide success. There's a reason want to have your cake and eat it too is a tried and true cliche'.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

A dick shares two whores.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That's a relationship I think most people would love to have with their ex-wife. Lucky bastard.

5-stars.

ManoBlueManoBlue5 months ago

Boo, make it a foursome.

Tomh1966Tomh19665 months ago

Well done and shows well thought out planning on everyones part. 5 star.

OOAAOOAA5 months ago

GREAT STORY!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was well a well written story. A well- balanced story line with it not being just a smut read. The ending wasn't bad either.

So, what happened to the families during Covid ? ha ha ha

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler5 months ago

Thanks for a very interesting and well developed story. 4 stars

KirkelKirkel5 months ago

Stupid, just stupid!

Communication is the key to any relationship’

There wasn’t any truth from the beginning !

ukrainianukrainian5 months ago

Great story with a tidy ending. Well done. Five stars from me. Thanks for writing.

DessertmanDessertman5 months ago

That was different!

I am not into polyamory, not wanting to risk my wonderful relationship with my wife, but its fun to read.

Better proofreading and editing is needed.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Don’t understand why this was rated so poorly…. Would have preferred the ending to go a little different, but there wasn’t anything truly objectionable. And the story and writing are good.

DanDraperDanDraper4 months agoAuthor

@ recent anon, LW section is a tough category to share stories in. But I'm glad enough people like you enjoyed reading it, thank you.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA4 months ago

Not my usual preference in this tag however this story kind of struck a chord with me and I found it well developed and very entertaining. Good tale.

NickTeeNickTee4 months ago

I do like threesomes. Pity they couldn't have stayed together. Well written also. All in all a really good erotic read.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19814 months ago

There wasn't a likeable character in this story that was talked about as they were all cheaters first they cheated on each other in front of 1 another which led to him and his ex getting a divorce then he marries another and later on him and her both start cheating on each other in front of each other just like with ex wife and just like then his new marriage will end in divorce no matter what you try to say it's cheating once they got ingaged sex with other people stops it doesn't matter if they both know and agree its still cheating but I can't even pretend to be surprised that this story was about cheaters as that seems to be the norm in the lw category though it doesn't have anything to do with a loving wife another few things that wouldn't have happened is the manipulation the current wife and ex did that would have done nothing but start 1 hell of fight and create trust issues and 2 the husband told on himself that he wasn't a man by saying he shared his ex with another man no real man would share his wife with anyone like that much less another man if I was the husband I would have had a DNA test done to be damn sure that the children were mine cause after him admitting that he wasn't a man I guarantee his wife went fucked another guy if a woman is straight or even bi curious they want a man not some bitch like this husband if they are married to a bitch like the man in this story she's out fucking other's cause she isn't married to a man

EastCoaster1EastCoaster14 months ago

I liked it, but just thought the very end was rushed a little bit.

There could have been a bit more of the decisions made by the two women to have Evan be the sperm donor - 4 times - for children they had, and how the children of both marriages met, figured out and developed their relationships as siblings.

Even if only done briefly in an Epilogue, I think it would have added to the story.

But overall, I did enjoy the story...

oldtwitoldtwit4 months ago

Oh I liked this, simple plot that could have gone a lot differently, liked how you put it together, thanks

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The story is pleasant ,but this fictional vision of intermittent polyandry is a bit too eutopic to be credible. Human nature would rarely, if ever, allow this plot to be made manifest in real life. A couple who divorced due to infide,ity could not resume an intense sexual relationship as seemlessky as depicted here. There would invariably be triggers that would bring old resentments and emotional wounds to the forefront, necessitating that they be worked through. The current and former wives would also have easily predictable issues to resolve between themselves and respectively with the husband. These characters are oddly devoid of all negative emotions. They exist only in the realm of fantasy.

DanDraperDanDraper4 months agoAuthor

@recent anon comment - Yes, because this is all fantasy. Every story on this site is fantasy.

outlaw6711outlaw67114 months ago

This was well wrote. I enjoyed the story. I do think the epilogue could have been skipped in my opinion but still i good story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

All this threesome and sharing shit is fine when you're not married. But if you then make that commitment you're already meant to have that shit out of your system. Sure it seems to have worked out here for everyone, but that's only because they're all sluts that aren't truly fulfilled by just one person. In most cases, as it happened in Evan's first marriage, it leads to the expected disaster. Honestly, just don't get married if you have ideas about fucking other people. Simple as.

AstordatairAstordatair3 months ago

Liked it a lot! It takes a lot of courage to post such a story in LW. I guess you had to delete a lot of nasty comments. Very well written an fun to read. 5 stars. Thank you very much!

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

I liked the story and the characters, and it left a good feeling in this reader. For sure the story is fantasy, as it operates in the absence of current real life rigid social conventions, which allowed for thoughts and feelings to be expressed without any social expectations affecting things. Like any good fantasy, the author has created a “reality” and stuck consistently to it, which made the suspension of disbelief quite easy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous