Visit from the Ex-Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please?" she pleaded while making puppy eyes.

Evan shook his head a little. "Are you sure you're ok with me pretending you're my ex-wife?"

"Let's just give it a try," she said. "If it gets too weird, we'll stop."

"Alright. If you insist."

They spent the next forty minutes having sex, while Evan pretended Leah was Daphne. It was a little strange at first, but he soon got into it. The sex was intense and a few times he had to control himself from yelling his ex-wife's name out of fear that Daphne would hear them down the hall.

When they were done, they discussed how that was a lot more fun than either of them expected it to be. They ended up having sex again, but just being themselves this time. Afterwards, they turned out the light to finally go to sleep. Leah didn't sleep right away because Daphne was also on her mind. She and Evan were still naked under the blanket, and when she was sure he was asleep, she fingered herself, thinking about having sex with Daphne.

THE NEXT MORNING

Evan woke up to find that Leah was not in bed. He could smell freshly brewed coffee and something cooking downstairs. He got excited by the concept of the breakfast he was about to receive. He got out of bed, put some clothes on, washed up in the bathroom, and then made his way downstairs.

In the kitchen, he saw his wife standing by the stove, making the pancakes. She was facing away from him, so he could only see her long, dark hair and the pajamas she usually wore. He decided to be a little playful with her, sneaking up from behind her, wanting to give her a little surprise.

"Good morning, sexy," he said as he grabbed her ass and tried to kiss her neck.

"What the hell?" she said as she moved away from Evan.

She turned around, and Evan saw that it was actually Daphne, whose ass he just grabbed.

"Oh, shit, Daphne!" he said out loud and took a few steps back.

"Oh my God," said a new voice.

Evan turned his head to see Leah sitting at the breakfast table, drinking her coffee.

"I'm sorry... I thought... She was wearing your PJs. I thought..."

Evan just kept stammering his words, which made both women start to laugh. Evan didn't like to be embarrassed like that, but he was at least glad his wife thought it was funny, which meant he wouldn't be in trouble for grabbing Daphne's ass.

"I can't believe you thought she was me," said Leah as her laughter finally subsided.

"I completely forgot she was here," said Evan. "And she was by the stove, cooking and wearing your pajamas."

"Yeah, but she's so much taller than me; how did you not see that?"

"I don't know... I...I just..."

Daphne felt bad for Evan, so she felt she had to try to help him.

"Please forgive him, Leah. Look at how embarrassed he is; that should be punishment enough."

"It's alright, honey; it was an honest mistake," said Leah. "I guess I should be glad that grabbing her ass was all you did. Sometime you come up from behind me and grab my breast; that would've been very bad."

Daphne laughed out loud. "Oh my, can you imagine if he did do that?"

They all had a big laugh at how much more awkward that would've been for everyone.

Afterwards, Evan asked why Daphne was cooking, and Daphne explained that she insisted on cooking breakfast to thank them for letting her stay over. She said it was the least she could do to repay them for their hospitality. Evan didn't say it, but he was glad that it was Daphne who was cooking breakfast this morning. Leah was a good cook, but she always seemed to either undercook or overcook pancakes; he remembered how Daphne used to do it just right.

He got a cup of coffee and joined Leah at the coffee table. They all talked a little while Daphne continued to cook. Evan offered to check out her car later to see if he could get it running again; if not, they would have it towed to their mechanic. Daphne asked if he still used Nick's Garage, and he said yes; he forgot that she used to go to him also for car repairs when they were married.

When Daphne got the breakfast ready, they all picked out a few pancakes and put whatever toppings were ready to use on them. As they ate, both Evan and Leah agreed that it was wonderful and thanked Daphne for making it. Evan was glad that Leah didn't say anything about how it compared to her own pancakes; he would not know what to say about it.

"Thanks again for letting me stay over," said Daphne.

"You don't have to keep thanking us; it was our pleasure," said Leah.

"Yeah, it's been fun," Evan agreed.

Leah laughed a little. "I just realized how unusual this looks with Daphne wearing similar pajamas."

"How do you mean?" he asked.

"It kind of looks like... never mind," she said, suddenly feeling shy.

"Come on, what were you going to say?" Daphne asked.

"Well, it kind of looks like we just had a threesome with Evan last night," Leah replied and then laughed.

Daphne laughed as well. "You're so right; this looks like a scene from a porn film or something like it."

"And I'm the lucky guy in the movie who slept with two beautiful women," said Evan.

"You were always lucky like that," said Daphne.

"What do you mean by that?" Leah asked.

"Because of the--" Daphne stopped talking when she saw the concerned look on Evan's face.

"What's going on?" Leah asked Evan. "I know something is going on from what she said and how you looked at her."

Evan took a deep sigh. "I guess I should tell you."

"I'm sorry, it slipped out," said Daphne.

"It's ok, Daphne; I should've told her this a long time ago," said Evan before turning to Leah. "Daphne and I used to have threesomes with other people."

"Seriously?" Leah asked. She looked surprised, but she was more intrigued by it.

Evan explained how the idea of it came three years into their marriage when they met a swinging couple who moved in next door to their old house. They wanted to have sex with them, but they turned it down. But afterwards, they started thinking about the idea of having sex with other people and eventually wanted to try it. They didn't have sex with that couple, realizing it would be a bad idea to fooling around with your own neighbors, even if those neighbors were experienced swingers. They didn't even want to do it with other couples; they decided that if they were going to do it, then they would be doing it with one other person whom they would both share.

The first time was with another man; Daphne insisted on this first because she wanted to make sure Evan was just trying to get mostly women to join them. Evand had to stop his story to assure Leah that he didn't have sex with the guy; he only shared Daphne with him. Leah and Daphne both looked at each other and shook their heads a little, as they couldn't believe Evan would have to insist on making that point.

After the successful first try, they tried a woman next, and it was just as fun. Afterwards, they did it occasionally but tried not to make it the biggest part of their sex life. They agreed to only do it once a month, with a select few people they could trust. They considered doing this with other couples or finding people on their own, but they figured it was better to share the experience together with one person instead of doing it separately.

"I see," said Leah, a little shocked from hearing all of this. "But I don't understand why you never told me about this. We were always upfront about what we did with other people before we got married."

"The situation got... complicated," said Daphne.

"It's the reason why I never talked too much about why Daphne and I got divorced," said Evan. "I ended up breaking the rules."

"How do you mean?" Leah asked.

Evan took a deep breath and got himself ready to reveal something important to Leah.

"I ended up cheating on Daphne with one of the women we used to sleep with," Evan revealed.

"You cheated on her," she said, astonished by this revelation.

"I did," he said. "I'm sorry I never told you, but I knew what some people think about cheaters, and when we first started dating, I was afraid you wouldn't want to go out with me anymore if you found out about it."

"I would've been shocked at first, but you should've told me," she said before turning to Daphne. "Don't you think he should've told me?"

"I don't want to take sides, but yeah, Evan, you should've told her," Daphne replied.

"I know, and I'm sorry," said Evan. "I should've told you a long time ago."

"I can get over that," said Leah. "Especially the part about your secret swinging lifestyle, which I have to admit was more surprising to hear about than the cheating. At least Daphne forgave you; I can see that from how you two are getting along."

"I kind of have to," said Daphne. "Especially after I made the situation even more complicated."

"Oh no, there's more to the story, isn't there?"

Daphne explained how, when she found out about Evan's cheating, she was so mad at him that she started her own affair with one of the men they had threesomes with as an act of revenge. When Evan found out, they both had a huge argument that resulted in Daphne leaving the house and staying with the man she was seeing. She eventually came back to Evan, but they still kept cheating on each other, not just with the people they shared in their threesomes but with other people as well. This caused a lot of arguments between them, and eventually they just realized their marriage wasn't working out and decided to get a divorce. They separated for a little bit to cool down, and when they saw each other, they agreed to just make the divorce amicable.

During the divorce and afterwards, when they were dividing their assets and selling the house, they started getting along with each other, but it wasn't enough to reconcile their marriage. They just decided to remain friends, and they kept in touch with each other over the years.

"Wow," said Leah. "That is some story."

"Now you understand everything," said Evan.

"Well, you should've told me everything from the beginning," said Leah. "I guess I can understand why you were afraid to tell me about it, but you still should've told me."

"You're right; you deserved to know everything, and I'm sorry."

"But that's all in the past now," Leah continued. "Everything is alright between you two, and we're all friends now."

"That's right," said Daphne. "Evan and I are friends, and the two of you got married; it all worked out."

"Just no more grabbing your ex-wife's ass in front of me," said Leah.

Again, they all laughed. Afterwards, they finished their breakfast and moved on to other discussions of the topic. Leah went along with the conversation, but in the back of her mind, she couldn't stop thinking about what Evan and Daphne used to do together. Despite how it ended their marriage, she couldn't help being turned on by the idea of it.

Later on, when it was time to go out and check on Daphne's car, Leah had to find something else for her to wear. Daphne's clothes from last night were dried by then but had gotten way too wrinkly. Daphne thought about at least wearing her underwear from last night so she could have something on underneath, but both women agreed it was kind of gross. Even if the underwear was clean, most women didn't like to wear the same underwear two days in a row, especially after getting drenched from a rainstorm.

Leah managed to find something for her to wear in her closet. She found a skirt that was long enough to go down to her knees, a shirt that could match and was big enough for her large bust, and new panties. As for the bra situation, the best they could do for now was to give Daphne a tank top that was big enough to wear underneath her shirt. It was very tight around her breasts, but it would have to do for now.

When they all got to the car, Evan checked it out the best he could but couldn't figure out what was wrong with it. The best he could tell was that it was some kind of engine trouble that was beyond what he was capable of fixing himself. They had it towed to Nick's Garage, who would have a much better idea of what was wrong. After inspecting it a little, Nick told Daphne what was wrong, how much it would cost, and how it would take at least three days to be ready.

After hearing this, Leah insisted that Daphne stay with them until the car was repaired. Daphne said she was alright staying in a hotel because she didn't want to be more intrusive than she already was, but Leah insisted she wasn't being intrusive and that it could be a lot of fun. Evan felt he had no choice but to go along with this idea since they were basically making these plans without his input. He didn't mind; he just knew this was going to end up like a girl's slumber party with the way both women were getting along.

After realizing that Daphne had no clothes to wear for the next few days and that Leah already had very few options in her closet to give Daphne, they got excited about the idea of going out shopping for new clothes. Leah assured Evan that she was only going to go out to help Daphne buy a few days' worth of clothes. Evan knew that wasn't true; knowing both women, they would come back with bags of clothes they couldn't help buying. Evan didn't mind them going out on a shopping spree; this gave him plenty of alone time at home to watch an important baseball game that had playoff contention.

SHOPPING SPREE

Leah and Daphne were having a blast going from store to store at the mall, checking out whatever clothes, jewelry, purses, and anything else they could find. They didn't get everything they were looking at, but they got enough to make them happy. The took a break for lunch, not at the food court but at one of the restaurants across the street. They thought about going home, but remembered that Evan was watching a big game at home and figured it was best to at least wait until it was over.

After lunch, they went back to their shopping spree. Daphne was only staying with them for a few more days, but she was buying enough clothes to stay with them for a month. Even Leah was having a lot of fun buying new clothes; she knew Evan would be pissed at the credit card bill next month, but she just couldn't resist.

Near the end of their shopping spree, they decided to go to a lingerie store from a new lingerie store chain called Radiance. These stores didn't just have lingerie; they also had casual underwear, pajamas, and some beauty products. They were a little pricey, even for casual underwear, but both ladies thought it was worth it, especially since Daphne really needed her own underwear if she was going to be staying with Leah and Evan for a few more days.

After Daphne picked out a few days' worth of underwear and her own pajamas she could wear, she and Leah found themselves looking at the lingerie section together. Normally, this would be an odd situation because of their mutual connection to Evan, but they were just having so much fun together that it didn't seem to matter to them anymore.

They picked out a good assortment of lingerie they would like and were directed to the dressing room to try them on. Leah thought they were each going to one of the smaller dressing rooms to try them on by themselves, but Daphne insisted they take one of the bigger rooms so they could get feedback from each other. For the first time during their shopping spree, Daphne made Leah feel a little awkward but at the same time kind of excited. She was definitely attracted to Daphne and was now going to be seeing her naked a lot more.

In the dressing room, Daphne quickly stripped off her clothes. Leah was a little impressed with how comfortable she was with her own body and that she was willing to get naked that fast in front of the woman who was now married to her ex-husband. Leah took off her clothes too, but not as fast as Daphne had done.

They tried on an assortment of items they picked out, giving each other their honest feedback. Each time Daphne changed into something new, Leah got excited to see her naked body. She did her best to only look at her for an appropriate amount of time, nothing more, so Daphne wouldn't notice her checking her out.

"What do you think of this one?" Leah asked, referring to a stylish red, low-cut silk bra she was wearing.

"Nice," said Daphne, and she passed her something from her pile of underwear that she had. "These red panties I found should match it pretty well."

Leah took the panties, tried them on, and saw how right Daphne was about them.

"Do you think I could pull this off?" Daphne asked, wearing a blue bustier from a new line of lingerie the company put out recently.

"Not in that color," said Leah. "The black one of that style you got there would look much better on you."

Daphne thanked her for the suggestion and tried it on. Seeing her in that black bustier made Leah take an extra-long look at Daphne's breasts, enough to get Daphne to notice her looking.

"Something wrong?" Daphne asked. "You were staring at my chest for a long time."

"Oh, nothing," said Leah, and she quickly had to come up with something. "I just kind of wish I had big breasts like yours."

It was the best Leah could think of to avoid why she was looking at her like that. But it was still telling the truth; she did wish she had breasts like hers.

"From what I can see, you have awesome tits," Daphne assured her. "Trust me, I know."

"Yeah, I definitely know," said Leah.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Because, you know... the women you and Evan shared."

"Oh, right, I forgot about that revelation this morning," said Daphne. "I assume Evan told you it wasn't just when we were having threesomes with them."

"Yes, he told me you're bisexual."

"Does that bother you?" Daphne asked.

"Of course not," Leah assured her. "In fact, if we're going to be honest, I'm a little bi-curious."

"Oh really?" Daphne asked with glee. "I can't believe Evan married another woman who also liked women."

"He didn't know until after we got married. I figured if I never actually got with a woman, then there's nothing to talk about."

"Have you ever been close? If you don't mind me asking."

"No, but I would like to if Evan... never mind."

"What were you going to say?" Daphne asked persistently. "You can't bring this up and leave me hanging like this."

"Ok, I probably shouldn't tell you, but you already revealed some things this morning, so maybe it's only fair that I reveal something to you."

"Go on," said Daphne, getting herself ready for what she was about to hear.

"Evan and I have discussed the idea of having threesomes."

"No way," Daphne said with a stunned look. "I figured after everything that happened between us, he would never bring that up again with anyone else."

"No, I was the one who brought it up."

"Oh, that's a little surprising, but now it makes more sense. What did he say about it?"

"He always shot down the idea," Leah answered. "He was always vague about why; I assumed it was because he didn't like the idea of sharing me with other men. But after hearing what happened between you two, I can understand why."

"Like we said, it can be very complicated," said Daphne.

"But now that the cat is out of the bag, maybe you can help me with that."

"How do you mean?"

"Maybe you can tell me what went wrong so that I can convince Evan to try it with me and not have to worry about any problems it may lead to."

Daphne started laughing, and Leah asked her what was so funny.

"I just think it's funny how Evan twice got married to a bisexual who likes to swing."

"And we're both sexy brunettes," said Leah. "He definitely has a type."

This time, both women laughed.

"So, was there anything different you both could've done to prevent any of those problems?"

"For starters, I should never have invited my slutty friend Christine to join us," said Daphne. "I didn't know she always had a thing for Evan and used the sex we all had together to sink her claws into him."