Visit from the Ex-Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, just like that," said Daphne.

Daphne noticed how much better he had gotten at using his fingers on her. He was always good before, but now he was fantastic. She wondered if Leah had anything to do with that; it was something she would have to remember asking her about.

Daphne began moving down Leah's body, and Evan stopped fingering her. She kissed Leah's torso all the way down until her head was between Leah's legs. She sensed that Leah was a little nervous about this part; she was nervous too the first a woman went down on her and vice versa. She knew once she got started, Leah would love it and probably demand more.

She opened her mouth wide, put over Leah's pussy and began swirling her tongue around her clit. She went slowly at first, letting Leah get used to how her tongue worked on her. Leah began moaning and breathing heavily; she had never felt like this before. Evan was always good at eating her pussy, but Daphne was making him look like an amateur. Daphne began moving her tongue around faster, lashing out at Leah's pussy like a hurricane.

"Oh God! Oh God!" Leah chanted. "Oh yes! I'm going to come! Yes! Yes!"

Daphne could feel Leah's pussy get warmer and wetter as she did this. Evan wanted in on the fun now, so he got behind Daphne, lifted her ass up a little to get into a better position, and stuck his dick right into her. He let it stay there for a moment, remembering how wonderful Daphne's pussy felt around his dick. He began fucking her, but only slowly because he didn't want Daphne to stop eating his wife's pussy. Leah was having a wonderful time, and he didn't want to ruin it for her.

Leah and Evan locked eyes and smiled at each other. She mouthed the words 'I love you' at him, and he did the same in return. He began fucking Daphne faster and harder, and she in turn ate Leah's pussy with greater intensity. It wasn't long before Leah's body arched upward and her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"OH, FUCK, YES!!!" Leah screamed from the intense orgasm she was experiencing.

This caused Evan to fuck Daphne even more, as he was more turned on by what had just happened. This made Daphne stop eating Leah's pussy so she could focus on being fucked by Evan. Leah moved away from Daphne and kneeled beside Evan. She began kissing him as he continued to fuck Daphne; then she had some fun grabbing at Daphne's ass and spanking her a little; she said she loved it, so Leah spanked her a few more times and made it a little harder each time.

"Oh my God! Yes! Yes!" she screamed. "FUCK YES!"

Evan halted for a moment as Daphne screamed from the orgasm she was now experiencing. Leah loved seeing her husband do this to another woman. She made Evan pull out of Daphne and lie on his back. She got on top of him, put his dick in her, and began riding him like a mechanical bull. Daphne lied on the side and began playing with her pussy as she watched this beautiful woman ride the man she used to be married to.

Leah was grinding him fast and hard. She never had so much fun with Evan like this before. She was going so wild that Evan had to keep his hands tightly on her ass to make sure she didn't fly off.

Daphne moved up on Evan's body, facing Leah's direction, lowered her pussy over his face, and he instinctively knew what to do. Leah and Daphne locked eyes and smiled at each other as Evan was licking Daphne's pussy in this position. Both women couldn't help giggling; they didn't know why, but there was something funny about how they were looking at each other as Leah was riding Evan and he was in turn eating Daphne's pussy.

Both women leaned into each other and began kissing. It wasn't an easy thing to do, considering the position they were in, but they made it work.

Leah wanted Daphne again; this time she wanted to be in charge of her. She made Daphne get off of Evan's face and lie down next to him. She then got off Evan's dick and got on top of Daphne. She started kissing Daphne from her lips down to her breasts, where she spent some time playing with those beautiful mounds of flesh. She then moved down to Daphne's pussy and, without any hesitation, began licking her clit.

Daphne was impressed by how fast she was doing this. She was very hesitant the first time she went down on a woman, and she had been with a couple of other women who felt the same way when she took their lesbian cherries. But Leah went for it; not only that, she was great at it.

"Oh my God," said Daphne, breathing very heavily. "Evan, your wife is so good at this."

"I can see; she's natural," said Evan.

Evan got behind Leah, getting ready to fuck her, just like he did earlier with Daphne in the same position. But before he got the chance to put his dick back into Leah, Daphne sat right up and screamed as loud as she could. Leah had given her a very powerful orgasm, one that she had never experienced before.

"Oh my God, that was amazing," said Daphne.

Evan was very impressed with what Leah had accomplished for the first time with a woman and was very proud of her. Leah stopped going down on Daphne, and that's when Evan felt the moment was right for Leah. She was on all fours as he was fucking her pussy hard; he spanked her and called her an assortment of names that she knew she would enjoy hearing. Daphne remembered some of those things Evan said to Leah; they used to be directed at her. She kind of missed hearing those things about her, but understood it now had to be said to Leah since she was his wife now.

As Evan continued fucking Leah from behind, Daphne moved up to Evan and began kissing him. The more she kissed him, the harder he fucked Leah, making her scream obscenities. He reached around Daphne and grabbed her ass as she continued kissing him; he didn't realize until now how much he missed that ass of hers.

He pulled out of Leah, made Daphne lie down, and got on top of her. He began fucking her with the same intensity as he did with Leah. Daphne held him tightly as she moaned heavily. It had been a while since a man made her feel this way, and she was glad it was her ex-husband doing this to her.

Realizing he was going too long with Daphne, Evan got off of her and moved over to Leah to show her the same amount of attention. He didn't stop fucking her until she let out an ear-piercing scream as the result of the orgasm, he gave her.

He turned them both around so she could be on top of him now. But instead of riding him like she did before, she moved up on his body and sat on his face so he could eat her pussy. This time, it was Daphne who got on Evan's dick and rode him like a mechanical bull. Unlike before, when they were in this position but vice versa, Leah was facing away from Daphne. She wanted to turn around but didn't want to interrupt Evan as he was licking her clit; he was doing a very good job and she didn't want him to stop.

They got rid of Evan and moved into different positions. This went on for quite some time, with each person finding a way to pleasure the other. It also got very confusing at some point when it was someone's turn to do something to the other person. Leah could now see how this could be complicated for most people.

Near the end, Evan was fucking Daphne doggy style again while Leah was underneath her. He liked watching them kiss each other from this position; it was a wonderful sight to see. Soon, he got the feeling in his dick that it was all going to be over. As much as he wanted to continue, he realized he was only human and couldn't last much longer. He was just glad it lasted a lot longer than it normally did.

Remembering the rule to start and finish with his own wife, he pulled out of Daphne and made her get off of Leah. He then got on top of Leah and fucked her as hard as he could. Both women didn't say it out loud, but they realized what was about to happen. After holding off another couple of minutes, Evan thrust himself into Leah one last time and released every drop of cum he could into her pussy. He gave the crazy, wide-eyed look that he always did whenever he ejaculated. Daphne remembered that look on his face when he used to finish coming inside of her and giggled a little at how funny it always looked.

They spent some time in bed relaxing from the intense sex they all had with each other. They discussed what they had done and how much they loved it.

"By the way, Leah, what you did with me was amazing," said Daphne. "Was I really your first woman? Because you were so good, I would've thought you'd been with a dozen before me."

"Thank you; I'm surprised I did so well also," said Leah. "Evan, how did you feel about fucking your ex-wife again?"

Evan blushed a little; the question was kind of embarrassing.

"It was just as much fun as I remembered," he said. "But not as much fun as being with you."

"Perfect answer," said Daphne.

They both got out of bed and washed up in the bathroom before putting on their pajamas to call it a night. Daphne was about to go to her room, but Evan and Leah insisted she sleep with them tonight. After discussing it a little, since Daphne was going to be staying with them another couple of days until her car was fixed, they figured she might as well sleep in the same bed with them. This way, they could have some more fun until she had to leave.

The next morning, Evan woke up alone in bed. He heard the shower in the master bedroom and heard two female voices from there as well. He got out of bed, stretched a little, and went to the bathroom, where he took off his PJs and surprised Leah and Daphne as he entered the shower with them.

"Good morning, you two," he said. "I hope you're not doing anything you're not supposed to do without me."

"Don't worry, we promised each other we wouldn't do anything with each other unless you're with us," said Leah.

"We're just having a shower," said Daphne. "I mean, we're having fun feeling each other up as we soap each other's bodies, but other than that, no sex stuff."

"Well, it's a good thing I'm here then," said Evan.

They tried to have sex in the shower with each other, but it was a small space and very slippery, so it didn't work out well. The best they could do in the shower with each other was to get each other off with their hands, and they did. Afterwards, they thought about having sex in bed again but decided that would only make them want to take another shower afterwards, which could lead to more sex. They joked about how it would never end unless they decided to stop now and just have breakfast. Besides, they would have plenty of time to fool around with each other over the next couple of days.

EPILOGUE

It has been about two and a half years since Evan, Leah, and Daphne began their trysts. They agreed to meet each other for a weekend every six weeks; she would most often go to them, but occasionally they would come to her. Daphne only lived a few hours away from them, so the trip wasn't that bad for her. Sometimes Eva and Leah would come to her as well. A few times their plans have changed and they couldn't meet each other, but they always found a way to make up for it on another weekend. They didn't only have sex with each other; they would often go out and have some fun before they fooled around.

There were many times Daphne and Leah would visit each other just for fun; they would go on shopping sprees, go to concerts, among other things good friends do. Some people were either shocked or amazed that a woman would become good friends with her husband's ex-wife. They would often joke about how people might react if they knew about what they all did behind closed doors.

After that first night, they were all together, and they established some ground rules besides the ones they agreed to for their sexual activities. Daphne made sure they would stick to those rules; not sticking to them is what led to her and Evan getting divorced, and she didn't want that to happen again with him and Leah. She really liked them as a couple, and if they were going to continue this part of their sex life, she was going to make sure it wouldn't affect their marriage in any way.

One of the biggest decisions Evan and Leah agreed to was that they didn't need to experiment with other people. They decided that Daphne was the only person they would like to do this with, and Daphne felt flattered by that sentiment. They figured if Daphne ever decided to stop on her own, then they would discuss whether or not to continue with another person. They wanted to prepare in case Daphne ever got into a relationship and had to stop, or if she had to move too far away, or anything else that may come up.

Daphne had started seeing a woman, Rachel, several months ago and almost stopped seeing Evan and Leah for her. But Rachel was very supportive of the idea that she could keep visiting Evan and Leah for as long as she wanted. This is mostly because Rachel was also in a casual relationship with another woman. So, they decided that for as long as they wanted, Daphne would continue visiting Evan and Leah, and Rachel would continue to occasionally see that other woman.

But things began to get serious with Daphne and Rachel; they were falling in love. They eventually moved in together and have had discussions about getting married down the line. This brought them to the decision that if they were going to be committed to each other, then they would have to end their liaisons with all other people. But they decided to at least have one last weekend with those other people to get it out of their systems, and then they would be completely focused on each other.

Daphne didn't tell Evan and Leah on the phone about her plans to end their threesomes. She figured it was best to tell them in person. She was sure they would understand; they knew how serious things were getting for her and Rachel, so they would probably see this coming.

When she got to their house, they hung out for a while before having dinner. She figured dinner was probably the best time to bring up her decision with them. After the meal she had, she realized how much harder it was going to be after seeing how much better of a cook Leah had become. When Leah brought out the dessert, she decided it was time to bring up her decision.

"Guys, we need to talk about something serious," said Daphne. "It's about me and Rachel."

"I knew this day was coming," said Evan.

"Especially after you two moved in together," said Leah.

"Yes, we both completely understand if you want to end this part of our relationship," said Evan.

Daphne was very relieved to hear them say this. She figured they were always prepared for the possibility that this could end one day, but it didn't make it any easier for her.

"I'm glad you both understand. Rachel and I really love each other, so we decided to have one last weekend with the other people we're sleeping with and completely focus on each other."

"We'll miss your visits, but we completely understand," said Evan.

"But of course, we'll still be friends," said Leah. "Rachel may be relieved that you and I will hang out, knowing we're not having sex on the side."

"She was always alright with that," said Daphne. "She really likes you and has suggested inviting you into bed with us."

"Really?" Leah asked, very surprised.

"Yes, but of course I declined because of the rules we all set in place for this."

"I would've said no even if you did ask," said Leah.

"This brings us to something we wanted to talk to you about. We've also been considering ending these little get-togethers of ours," said Evan.

"There have been some big changes since your last visit," said Leah.

"Really? What has changed?"

"Well, maybe you haven't noticed how Leah has been eating twice as much as we did during dinner," said Evan. "Or how she's not drinking any wine with us either; instead, she's drinking juice."

"I figured at least the wine would be a dead giveaway."

Daphne's jaw dropped at this revelation. "Oh my God, you're pregnant?"

"About six weeks now," Leah replied as she lightly tapped her stomach.

"Wow! Congratulations! I'm so happy for the both of you," said Daphne before coming to a realization. "Wait, did you say six weeks? Was that when..."

"We're not exactly sure, but we strongly suspect Leah got pregnant on the weekend of your last visit," said Evan.

Daphne was astonished to know that she may have been there when Leah got pregnant.

"This pregnancy made us consider whether or not to stop our regular get-together," said Leah. "So, since you're going to be more committed to Rahcel, this all works out perfectly."

"Will you two get back into it with other people when the time is right?" Daphne asked.

"We discussed it and decided that we're all over it now," said Leah. "We've had our fun, but it's now time for Evan and I to focus more on each other and our growing family. Besides, I can't see us doing this without you anyway."

"Well, at least we'll have one last weekend together."

"Here's to our last weekend, but not an end to our friendship," Leah said, holding up her glass of juice.

Daphne and Evan lifted up their glasses of wine, and they all clinked their glasses together for the toast.

They talked for a little while before heading to the bedroom. They barely left the house that weekend; they figured if this was their last liaison, then they wanted to get as much out of it as possible. They were fooling around so much; they decided there was no point wearing clothes most of the time.

For the last time they all had sex, Leah asked Evan to break the first rule and asked him to start and finish with Daphne. She figured since they were never going to do this again anyway, she might as well let Daphne experience being the main woman in their trysts. Leah also knew Daphne had secretly always wanted Evan to fill her up with his cum, so she let her have it this time as a parting gift. Daphne thanked her and said she enjoyed the feeling of having her pussy filled with cum one last time before being in a committed lesbian relationship.

On the morning of Daphne's last day with them, they all took one last shower together, had breakfast, and watched as Daphne drove off. It felt like they were saying goodbye to each other, but it was only goodbye to what they were doing with each other in the bedroom, as they still all remained friends for years to come.

Daphne visited Leah at the hospital a day after the baby was born, a girl they named after Leah's grandmother. Daphne brought the baby a teddy bear, which turned out to be the very first stuffed animal she got.

Months later, Evan and Leah attended Daphne's and Rachel's wedding. People thought it was nice that Evan was going to his ex-wife's wedding and how Leah and Daphne got along so well. They all still joke, with Rachel included in it now, about how nobody knew about what they secretly used to do.

Leah and Evan had four more children together over the years, but they wouldn't be the only kids Evan would be having. A year after Daphne and Rahcel got married, they decided they wanted children and asked Evan, with Leah's blessing, to be their sperm donor. Despite their past relationship, no sex was involved in that pregnancy, only a donation to the fertility clinic they used to get them pregnant each time. Daphne and Rachel both took turns getting pregnant with Evan's sperm donations, having four children together.

For work-related reasons, Evan and Leah moved closer to where Daphne and Rachel lived. This made it easier for all of their kids to grow up together. When they were old enough, they told all their kids that they were siblings; they expected them to be surprised, but it turned out they figured it out a long time ago. A few of them looked too much alike for them not to start suspecting how they were related. In hindsight, they realized they should've known their kids would suspect, but at least it made it easier for them to explain their relationship to them. The kids knew that Evan and Daphne were once married and found that to be an unusual and funny situation. Their parents, of course, never told them the full extent of their relationship. Some things are better kept secret.