Visit from the Ex-Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, so that's how it started."

"Yes, but other than that, it was so much fun," Daphne continued. "I even got into another relationship last year with a guy who also enjoyed it. He and I only broke up because she got a big new job in Toronto, and I wasn't willing to move."

"Maybe with how things went down with the both of you, I can do things differently for me and Evan."

"Wow, you really want to try this, don't you?"

"I really do," said Leah. "Evan and I enjoy watching porn together, and I always get off on the ones using multiple partners."

"Those are some of the best scenes," said Daphne. "But if you really want to do this with Evan, maybe I can help you."

"How can you help?"

Daphne walked up to Leah, getting really close to her body. Being this close, Leah could see the real height difference between them. Her head was right in the area between Daphne's head and breasts. They were only a few inches away from each other, but Leah suddenly found herself breathing heavily and getting a little tingle in pussy.

"I'm sure you and I together can figure out a way to convince Evan to give it another try," said Daphne as she put her hands on her shoulders.

"Daphne, I don't know what you're doing, but--"

"I noticed the way you keep looking at me," said Daphne with a lustful smile. "Ever since I first changed my clothes in front of you last night."

"Is that why you convinced me to join you in this dressing room? So, you can seduce me?" Leah asked.

"No, of course not," said Daphne. "I wasn't going to try anything until you brought up all that other stuff. So, I thought I'd take my shot."

"Daphne, we can't do this," said Leah. "I admit I am very attracted to you, but we can't. I'm a married woman, and I love Evan."

Daphne put her arms around Leah and pulled her in closely to her body. Her breasts were now touching the top half of Leah's breasts, and she had never felt excited like this before, not even with a man.

"I'm not asking you to cheat on Evan," Daphen assured her. "I'm suggesting we bring Evan in on this."

"We can't; you're his ex-wife," said Leah.

Daphne cupped Leah's head with her hands and planted a good, long kiss on her lips. Leah saw it coming; part of her wanted to take a step back and tell her no, but she found herself staying still and letting it all happen. She even found herself standing on her toes so it could make it easier for Daphne to kiss her, just like she does with Evan.

Daphne let go of the kiss, and they looked deeply into each other's eyes.

"Wow" was all that Leah could say.

Before Daphne could say anything, this time it was Leah who grabbed her head and kissed her. This time they were in a full-blown make-out session with each other. Their tongues swirled into each other's mouths, and their hands roamed each other's bodies. Leah had never kissed a woman before, but now she was kissing one as if she had been doing it her whole life.

Leah began kissing Daphne's neck as she reached around her body and unhooked the bustier, she was still wearing. After she got it off, she buried her head in between Daphne's breasts. She had always fantasized about doing this to another woman and was excited that she got the chance. She had a lot of fun kissing and fondling them; she heard Daphne moan as she did this, and it got her excited to know that this was turning her on.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, which made them stop. It was one of the salespeople at the store asking if they were almost done because other customers needed to use the dressing room. They let go of each other and began putting their clothes back on. They grabbed the items they planned to buy and said nothing to each other as they paid for them and left the store.

"Wow," said Leah.

"That's the second time you said that," said Daphne.

"I know, but I'm speechless," said Leah. "I don't know what to do now."

"I can think of one thing we can do," Daphne said as she gave her a wicked smile.

"I think I know what you mean," Leah replied with a naughty smile of her own.

TONIGHT

By the time the ladies had come home, Evan's game had just finished. He was happy his team won, but then became a little depressed when he saw how many shopping bags Leah had brought home. He was sure he was going to pay for this dearly when the credit card bill came in next month. He decided not to say anything about it as long as Daphne was going to be staying with them. Also, she seemed really happy right now, so he didn't want to ruin her good mood.

There was another game on, so he spent the next couple of hours in the living room while they hung out in the kitchen, helping each other get dinner ready. He wanted to joke about how it was like he had two wives cooking for him, but then he thought the joke was going to be lame and they'd just roll their eyes at each other about him.

From the living room, he heard them in the kitchen gabbing away. He couldn't hear exactly what they were saying, but there was a lot of giggling involved. A couple of times, he interrupted what they were talking about when he walked into the kitchen to get a snack or a new beer. They immediately stopped talking each time, making him think they were keeping secrets from him. He liked that they were getting along, but it was getting a little too much.

After the second game was over, the ladies had dinner ready and called Evan to come and eat. As they ate, he kept mentioning how wonderful the meal was, and they thanked him for it. He was surprised that Leah had made such a good meal until he heard how Daphne was giving her advice on the cooking, which suddenly made sense. He was now hoping that as long as Daphne was staying with them, some things would rub off on Leah, such as her cooking.

After they were done eating, Evan insisted that he would clean the table and wash the dishes, and the ladies took him up on his offer. When he was done, they all sat around the living room, watching TV and talking with one another. They had a good time reminiscing about some of the things that Evan and Daphne used to do when they were together. Evan was glad that talking about this didn't make Leah jealous or upset at all. They even brought up a few things that Evan and Leah had done since they'd been together, and Daphne loved hearing all about them.

When it was starting to get late, they all decided it was time to go to bed. Daphne headed off to her room first, with Evan and Leah going to their room soon after. As soon as they entered the room, Leah began kissing Evan. Usually, when she kissed him like this, it only meant one thing: that she wanted to fool around right away.

"Someone is in the mood," he said.

"I'm in a very good mood," said Leah.

She took a step back from him and took off her shirt, revealing one of the sexy black bras she had gotten from her shopping spree. Evan liked what he was seeing, especially when Leah took off her pants and saw the matching panties she got.

"Whatever the credit card bill will be next month, it's money well spent," said Evan as he began taking off his clothes.

"Before we go any further, I need you to do something," said Leah.

"Whatever you want," he replied, and he was now down to his boxers.

"I need you to go to the bathroom and brush your teeth."

"What? Seriously?" he asked. "Is there something wrong with my breath?"

"Yes," she replied. "It's not too bad, but it's enough to be a mood killer when we get into bed."

"Alright, no problem," he replied, making his way to the bathroom.

In the bathroom, he slightly closed the door behind him, then breathed into his hand to check for himself how bad his breath was. He couldn't smell anything wrong, other than a little bit of what he had for dinner. He didn't think anything was wrong with his breath, but he didn't want to take any chances. If Leah said his breath was bothering her, then he would do whatever she wanted to keep her in the sexy mood that she's currently in.

As he brushed his teeth, he noticed the lights had gone out in the bedroom, and he heard some rustling going on. Normally, that would be no big deal, but there was something peculiar about the way it sounded.

He spat out the toothpaste and called out to Leah.

"Is everything alright in there?" He asked.

"Just getting ready for you, sweetie," Leah replied. "Please also use the mouthwash. Thank you."

Normally, using mouthwash didn't bother him; he always used it after brushing his teeth. But this time, it got him concerned about how bad his breath must be if she had to specifically call that out to him.

After he used the mouthwash, he walked back into the bedroom, almost forgetting how he saw the lights go out a couple of minutes ago.

"Why did you turn off the lights?" He asked.

"I thought it would be fun," a female voice whispered back to him.

"Why are you whispering?"

"Just don't question it and get into bed with me," she replied.

He had no idea what was going on, but he decided to just go with it. He got into bed and under the blanket. He grabbed at Leah and began kissing her softly as his hands began moving around her body. He felt that there was something off about how Leah felt; her body seemed a little out of proportion to what he normally felt. Even her kissing seemed different but was still oddly familiar.

He pulled back from kissing her, thinking about what was going on.

"Is there something wrong?" she asked, whispering to him.

"I don't know. Something seems off."

"I'm sure it's nothing," she said softly. "Let's keep going."

He figured it was just his imagination and went back to kissing her. He still felt there was something off about how she felt to him, but he went with it anyway. It wasn't until he got his hands on her breasts that he finally knew something was wrong, which made him stop kissing her again. There was nothing wrong with how the breast felt; it felt great in his hand; it was just a little bigger than it normally was. So, unless Leah's breasts grew a little in the five minutes since he last saw her with the lights on, or...

"Daphne?" He asked.

"It took you long enough," she replied, this time in full volume so he could hear her real voice.

He was in complete shock from realizing that Daphne was in bed with him and moved back even further away from her.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. "Where's Leah?"

The bedroom lights suddenly turned on. First, he saw Daphne in bed and under the blanket with him. Then he looked over by the door where the light switch was to see Leah standing there, still wearing the lingerie he had just seen her wearing.

"What's going on?"

"I think you may know what's going on," said Leah.

Daphne threw away the blanket to reveal that she was wearing the same type of lingerie as Leah. Both women thought it would be fun to wear the same thing for this special occasion. Leah quickly got into bed with them on the other side of Evan, so he could be in the middle of them.

"Is this what I think it is?" He asked.

"It's exactly what you think," said Leah.

"No, we can't," said Evan. "After what happened last time--"

"That was years ago," said Daphne. "We know better now."

"Come on, Evan, you know you want to do this," said Leah.

"I do, I really do, but... but... "

Both women moved in close to him, pushing their breasts up against him and rubbing their hands all over his chest.

"Evan, I understand why you're hesitant, but let me do just one thing that might convince you," said Daphne.

Daphne gently grabbed Leah's head and pulled her in for a long, deep kiss. Evan was entranced by what he was seeing. Although he had seen Daphne do this plenty of times with the other women they shared in the past, seeing both women he had been married to make out like this was way more exhilarating.

It took a while before the two women stopped kissing, and then both gave Evan a very lustful look.

"Now, do you really want to say no to this?" Leah asked.

Evan couldn't help thinking about what had happened between him and Daphne when they started doing this, and it led to the downfall of their marriage. He really didn't want this to happen again with Leah; he really loved her very much. But he could also see how much she was really into this, and he had to admit to himself that despite what happened in the past, he really wanted to do this again, regardless of the consequences.

"Let's do this," he said very happily.

Both women giggled and then started taking turns kissing him; not just his lips but around his face and neck as well. He felt like a king, letting these two women smother him in kisses like this. Leah and Daphne each put a hand down his boxers; Daphne massaged his balls, while Leah began stroking his shaft. After about a minute, they switched so Daphne could have a chance to stroke him.

"I miss having this dick in my hand," said Daphne. "Feels just like I remembered."

"I love seeing you jack him off like this," said Leah with a sexy voice. "I can't wait to see him fuck you with it."

"I can't wait to lick your pussy," Daphne said to her.

"I can't wait to do the same to you."

Evan just laid there, letting these women massage his dick and going back and forth with their sexy exchanges. He was now feeling like he was in a porno film; he just hoped it wasn't those ones where it turned out the guy was dreaming the whole time.

Daphne grabbed Leah's hand and made her stop playing with Evan's dick.

"Before we go any further, we need to discuss the rules," said Daphne.

Evan was a little annoyed that they suddenly stopped jacking him off like this, but he understood why. Just like in the past with Daphne, they needed to discuss the rules of what to do in order to make what they were about to do go smoother.

"Right, the rules," said Evan as he sat up on the bed. "They need to be established now."

"I figured there might be rules, and I'm ready to follow them," said Leah.

"The first rule is that the wife is the main focus," said Daphne. "It used to be me, so now it's Leah. Evan, when we begin, you have to start with Leah and end with Leah. Even if you feel like you're about to come with me, you pull your dick out of me and come inside of her. Do you understand?"

"Of course," said Evan.

"Not only that, as much fun as you'll have with me, you still need to try to focus on her needs a lot more."

"Definitely," said Evan. "Leah is my wife; she needs to be my main focus even when we're having fun with you."

Leah liked hearing that rule. As much as she wanted to share Evan with Daphne, she wanted him more to herself.

"The second rule is about birth control. I'm clean, but if you want Evan to use a condom with me, just say so."

"I think we should be alright without one," said Leah. "What do you think, Evan?"

"Fine by me," he replied.

He played it cool, but he was secretly very happy that Leah agreed that he didn't have to wear a condom. He had no problem with it, but he really wanted to fuck both women without one.

"The third rule is respecting boundaries," said Daphne. "We don't know what the other person may want to do in bed that the other person is not comfortable with; so, if someone says they're not comfortable with something, the other person needs to respect that."

"I don't like biting," said Leah. "I don't mind if things get rough in bed; I just don't like biting."

"Did he try that with you?" Daphne asked, referring to Evan. "I remember he tried that with me years ago, and I made him stop."

"Yes, he did," said Leah. "The first time we had sex, I had to make him stop fucking me to let him know not to do that anymore. Really killed the mood."

"I wasn't biting; I was nibbling on your neck," Evan said, trying to defend himself.

"The problem is that you don't know how to nibble," said Leah. "You think you do, but you don't."

"You don't seem to realize it, but your nibbling is like being bit by a vampire."

"Exactly," Leah agreed.

"Can you both make fun of me later so we can continue this?" Evan asked. "If you want to talk about a mood killer, all this talking is killing it for me."

"He's right," said Daphne. "That's basically the mail rule. Now let's get started."

The ladies went back to kissing Evan, who was enjoying getting this kind of attention. They soon began kissing each other right on top of him, taking off each other's bras, and feeling each other's tits. Evan pulled off his boxers, which was a little difficult with the women on top of him. The ladies went back to taking turns stroking his dick as they continued kissing each other and Evan. It was a little confusing for Leah on who to kiss next in this situation; there was a lot going on at once, but she was getting used to it.

Both women lowered themselves on his bodies until they got to his massive erection. Leah went first on sucking him off while Daphne played with his balls. Leah mostly focused on the top couple of inches of the foreskin while twisting her hand around the shaft. She occasionally took it all in for a deep throat, but not as often.

When it was Daphne's turn to give him a blowjob, her strategy was much different. She always took as much of his dick into her mouth as she could. Also, her lips were always perfectly sealed around the shaft for perfect suction. Even when she deep throated him, she kept it down her throat much longer than Leah did and made better gagging noises.

Seeing how much Evan was enjoying Daphne's blowjob, Leah got a little jealous and wanted another chance to show her oral skills. She did her best to mimic what Daphne had done and outdid her.

"Wow, look at her go," said Daphne. "Very impressive."

Evan always loved Leah's blowjobs, but Daphne was always much better than her. Of course, he was never going to say to his wife that his ex-wife sucked his dick better, but at least it was always good enough to enjoy. Now, seeing how Leah instantly got so much better, he was looking forward to future blowjobs at this excellent caliber.

When they were done sucking his dick, the women moved back up on his body and began kissing him again. Evan had enough foreplay from them and wanted to get started right away. He got Leah on her back and took off her panties before positioning himself on top of her. She opened her legs wide for him and he drove his dick right into her. As he began fucking her, Daphne was on his back, kissing his neck, and feeling the motion of his body as he fucked his wife. She was getting very wet seeing him fuck Leah; she always got wet seeing him fuck another woman. He may not be her husband anymore, but it was still a turn-on to see him do this.

After a few minutes, Daphne wanted to have her turn with Leah. She was very excited to be the first woman Leah got to make love to.

"My turn," Daphne whispered into Evan's ear.

He fucked Leah a little longer and then got off of her. He moved aside, and Daphne got on top of Leah this time and began kissing her. They rolled around the bed for a little while as they kissed and fondled each other. Evan was sitting back, watching his wife do this with his ex-wife. He forgot how exciting it used to be to see Daphne roll around in bed with another woman. The fact that she was now doing this with his second wife was exhilarating.

Daphne made Leah get on her back again and began kissing her all the way down to her breasts. She began kissing Leah's tits and sucking on her nipples. As much as Leah enjoyed a man doing this to her, none of them, not even Evan, was as good at playing with her tits as Daphne was now.

Daphne put her hand in between Leah's legs and began playing with her clit. Leah instantly began breathing and moaning heavily; she had never had anyone play with her pussy this well before. As she did this, Evan decided to get in on the action; he pulled away Daphne's panties and began fingering her pussy.