Visiting Emma Watson Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to cum..." Emma said with a breathy whisper.

I was taken aback for a moment, because I was almost there already and was slowing down to stretch it out. But I also figured that since I was now in Emma's house, I should follow Emma's rules. Further urged on by Emma putting her foot to my chest and easing me back, I pulled out of her and took a step away from the table. Emma sat up and rolled off of it before she immediately went to her knees in front of me. As she sank down, her dress fell back into place around her thighs, leaving only her tits visible. But still, the sight of Emma on her knees, topless, staring up at me? Well let's just say it did nothing to reel in how close I already was to cumming.

Emma shifted herself forward and wrapped her lips around my cock. I felt her tongue come out and heard a sucking sound as she locked on, and Emma began to slide back and forth the first few inches. Her tongue swirled in a circle around the tip, and I felt the warmth of her mouth starting to spread. My cock was already slick from her pussy, but Emma was making it even more so. Again, I guessed what she was going to do before she did it, and was proven right when Emma pulled herself in harder, and shoved my cock down her throat.

I moaned out louder than before as Emma stared up at me, my cock all but disappeared as her lips stayed wrapped around the base. Then she began to work her head up and down those last couple critical inches, all but fucking her own throat. My head started swimming, both from the sensation and from the sight. It never ceases to amaze me how Emma, the picture of classy, polite, and elegant, could shove my cock down her throat without batting an eyelash.

She pulled back, and then went down again. The strokes of her mouth were deep, going all the way back and giving special attention to the tip with her lips as she did. Then she would slide all the way down again, taking every single inch and opening her throat without missing a beat. I had barely enjoyed one minute of that when I felt my cock tightening, and knew I was going to cum any second. Emma saw it too, and maintained her gaze as she kept working it the exact same way.

"I'm about to..." I told Emma as I moaned out, giving fair warning as always.

Emma didn't change her motion, and continued going all the way back and forth. It was right as I felt the tip of my cock push past her mouth and down her throat that I began to cum, and the first blast went straight down Emma's throat as she pulled herself in. The next went into her mouth as she pulled away, and Emma began to immediately pump herself back and forth quickly, taking the rest of my cum into her mouth and leaving it there until I was finished.

I felt every bit of it as Emma kept it on her tongue, keeping it there as she kept sucking. But then, as Emma moaned once, I felt the muscle shift in her throat, and felt the gulp as Emma let it all slide down her throat. She slowly slid her mouth away from my cock, pushing out her tongue to lick the tip one more time as she did, and then she simply sat back on her heels, looking up at me with a cutesy grin.

"Fuck," was all I could say.

Emma gave me that half-smile she did, and then stood up with a contented sigh.

"Well then, would you like a tour?" Emma asked as she casually pulled her dress back onto her shoulders.

I breathed in and out deeply, still trying to catch my breath.

"How about we sit down first?" I laughed.

Emma laughed, and took me by the hand.

"Of course, god, you've been flying and driving forever. You must be exhausted," Emma said sweetly.

"No I'm fine, just..." I sighed again.

"Come on."

Emma led me from the kitchen area, across to what must have been the living room area. There was a small, dark red couch covered in many cushions, with an abundance of blankets draped over the back. Next to that was an armchair, and a little end table, but that was about it. The place didn't seem to have a ton of furniture, but was still cozy. There was a stone fireplace opposite the sitting area, and a pile of wood sitting in the corner next to it. Frankly, I had expected Emma's hideaway to be a bit more...technologically advanced.

The two of us sat down, with Emma pulling her knees underneath herself and leaning on me.

"So, this place is where you come to do...what?" I asked.

"Just, *be* away I suppose," Emma said.

"Usually I come with a sack full of books, and I can just read in the quiet. No city noise, no distractions. None of the urges to go out and do this or that, or the annoying feeling you get when you're at home trying to relax and you remember something you have to do."

There was a pause as Emma almost started rolling her eyes, and then stopped.

"No people, of course," she added.

"I can understand," I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah? Don't you live in the middle of nowhere? All the time?" Emma asked, chuckling.

"Why do you think I do in the first place? I got sick of all that stuff a long time ago."

Emma laughed, and then leaned her head onto my shoulder.

"Thanks for coming up here. Usually when I'm up here I'm by myself," Emma said quietly.

"I thought you liked that?" I asked.

Emma shrugged slightly again.

"I like being alone, most of the time. It's just that it can get lonely."

"I can understand that too. Living alone in the middle of nowhere like you said."

Emma chuckled again, and wrapped one arm around me. I in turn put one arm around her shoulders, and then leaned back on the couch. We sat quietly, and I closed my eyes for a moment as I focused on Emma's rhythmic breathing next to me. Then I turned my head, and the scent of her hair hit my nose with every breath. All that, and the overall silence of the cottage, had me start to drift off for a moment. Until Emma sat up, and I opened one eye to see that she was on her knees leaning closer again.

"Hmm?" I asked.

"Sorry, if you want to rest that's ok, it's just...you're right here..." Emma's mouth crinkled into a smile that said she was really trying to hide giddy laughter.

"And you're right there," I said with a smirk of my own.

Emma and I had the same thought at the same time, and as her leg slid over to straddle me and climb into my lap, my hand went out to run up her thigh. Emma swished her fingers through her hair to tuck it back as best she could, and then leaned down as her hands went to my face. Those soft, perfect lips of hers pressed against mine again, and Emma took a second to let out a charged, shaky breath before she kissed again. I could feel how worked up she still was. That first round was clearly not enough.

We started kissing faster, and hands began to move in aggressive ways. While Emma started pawing at my shirt, threatening to pull it off numerous times, both my hands went back under her dress. Again, I was absolutely gobsmacked at her ass, or more specifically how it felt so much fuller and rounder. I wanted to ask if she was working out differently than before, but frankly I didn't care. I was just glad it was there. Part of me wanted to grab it more directly, to shift Emma to turn around and bend over the arm of the couch to give me full access to it, but before I could Emma yanked me to the side, and we ended up laying on the couch with me on top of her.

"Oh my god," Emma breathed excitedly as she smiled.

Her legs were already wrapped around me, but now I was fully between them, grinding against her pussy right there on the couch. Emma kissed harder, and her hands went lower until they were again at the waistband of my pants.

"Wait..." Emma said as her head sank back onto the cushion and she rolled her eyes with disappointment.

"What?" I asked, heart pounding.

"She should be here any minute," Emma nodded towards the window.

"Hmph...you're right," I said with mild frustration.

I pushed myself up with my arms, looking at Emma underneath me as her legs remained wrapped around me. Her dress had fallen up *just* enough for me to see her pussy, and goddamnit I wanted it.

"You should probably get off me, then," Emma teased.

"I should before I lose control, and then lose all my energy before she gets here," I chuckled.

"Mhm," Emma said, reaching up to touch my chest with one finger.

"You and her have never...fully..." I started to say.

Emma shook her head, "No, not directly."

"Hmm, interesting," I said, eyebrows raised.

"Whyyy?" Emma said, curiously holding onto the word as she smiled.

"It's just that...Emilia *is* the Queen. Like, that's what she does," I said with a serious tone.

"What does that mean?" Emma smiled wider.

"I mean...you'll see, but uhh, if it gets a little intense you can back off," I said.

"That's why we talked about it, remember? That's what I wanted?" Emma nodded.

"I know, I just felt I should say that anyway."

"Trust me, I'll be ok," Emma said with a wink.

She said that, but in the back of my mind I was the slightest bit worried. Emma had fully...participated in Lodge events in the past, but in a way I always felt she was once removed from what was happening. Somehow it usually ended up being the two of us, even when we were surrounded by other girls. Emilia on the other hand, was very much 'the more the merrier'. Everything with her went to another level when more women were involved. Maisie and Sophie, Natalie, Anya, the list went on. But no matter what, Emilia was always in charge. She always remained the Queen. I was briefly worried that Emma might resent taking a backseat in her own house.

How fucking wrong I was.

Emilia's arrival was as joyous as you might imagine. It had indeed been far too long since I had seen her, so when she stepped out of that car, and that world-shattering smile formed on her face, I almost fell to my knees. Emilia was wearing black ballet flats, tight jeans, a black tank top, and despite it being summer, a light knit cardigan. As she raced up the path towards the house, I opened the door and went to meet her halfway. When we crashed into each other, I got the flood of sensations that being near Emilia brought, and my heart started pounding. I'm not gonna bother how it felt for me in detail, but just imagine that every smell you enjoy was coming off of one person. That was Emilia.

We came at each other, and as Emilia wrapped her arms around my shoulders I immediately reached down to grab her hips. Emilia hopped up with a laugh as she wrapped her legs around my waist, and I held her there. Emilia *loved* being handled, and since I was strong enough to do so, I did. Often. She held onto me for a moment and then pulled back just enough to grab my face. Then she planted her lips firmly on mine, holding it as she let out an 'mmm' that was more intense than I expected for a kiss.

When we pulled away, Emilia stared back at me with that intense, charged up look. Her tongue went to the corner of her mouth, licking it a little, and then that smile hit me again. I almost dropped her when I saw it up close, it made me that weak. Instead, I got another peck on the cheek, and Emilia hopped down. She greeted Emma, who was standing in the doorway, with a joyous hug and a mutual kiss on the cheek as she thanked her for the invite. Emma was of course gracious that she came, and the two headed inside while I grabbed Emilia's bag from the backseat.

Emma quickly showed Emilia around, which I jumped in on as I had also yet to see the rest of the cottage. The entire place was very small, with a tiny hallway off the living area leading to a single bedroom on the left, and a single bathroom on the right. Not what one would expect from someone as rich as Emma, but what I would expect knowing how she liked things quiet and cozy. Then, she showed us the back garden, which was quite lovely, and enclosed within hedges as tall as a fence.

When the three of us went back inside, there was a lull in the conversation. That momentary silence that made everyone look at each other in a particular way. It was Emma who finally spoke up and broke the silence in the area between the living room and the kitchen.

"Did we want to do something else first?" Emma said, raising her eyebrows expectantly.

"Really...I just want to get started," Emilia said with a blunt shrug.

A flurry went through my chest, because frankly so did I.

"Agreed," I nodded.

Emma pointed back to the bedroom area.

"I'm going to get a few things ready..." she began to say and then looked at me.

"You'll come find me to get started?" she then asked.

"I will indeed," I winked.

Emma smiled as she sidled out of the room, and I heard the door to her bedroom shut behind her. Emilia turned to look at me, and once again her entire face morphed in that fascinating way it did as she smiled at me again. I was moving the second her teeth came into view, and the two of us crashed together again. This time, our lips fully pressed together with a soft but firm press, and Emilia grabbed my face with both hands. We kissed again, and her hands dropped down to wrap around my waist, while my arms moved from wrapped around the small of her back to firmly grabbing her ass.

"I missed you," Emilia said with a whispered glee.

"I missed *you*," I said with more emphasis.

"I can tell," Emilia said as her hand dropped down. She felt the bulge in my pants, which was already starting to move again just from kissing her. While her fingers groped my cock, I grabbed her ass, until Emilia pulled away with a grin.

"Control yourself," Emilia said with an obviously put upon air of authority.

"Yes, my queen," I stood up straight, and folded my hands behind my back.

Emilia pointed to her bag with one finger, and then moved to sit on the couch. I brought it to her just as Emilia was slipping her sweater off her shoulders and kicking off her flats.

"May I?" I asked politely.

Emilia leaned closer to me as she sat on the couch, almost smiling but holding back.

"Very well," she agreed.

I got on my knees in front of the couch, and then slowly ran my hands up her legs. Emilia sat back as her fingers grazed the fabric of the couch in front of her, watching as my hands moved with a slow reverence for her body. When I reached the top of her jeans, I undid the waist with an agonizing slowness, biting my lip as I opened them and saw the black panties beneath. The fact that they were plain black cotton did nothing to dull my excitement. Emilia's jeans had pulled them down the tiniest bit in the front, and the sight of the smooth skin underneath them flooded my mind with memories of us in the past.

"Easy, boy," Emilia grinned as she watched.

I hooked my fingers into the waist of her pants, and began to slowly work them down. My eyes stayed locked just above them as I did, admiring every inch of skin that I exposed. Emilia's hips, then the rest of her panties, and then her thighs. By the time they were off completely, I was half desperate to get her legs wrapped around my face. When my hands returned, I moved them to her calves, wanting to reach up to her shirt no other way than to caress my way up her body.

"Ah ah ah..." Emilia wagged her finger.

"I didn't say you could touch me."

"Sorry, my queen," I said quietly.

I instead moved to the bottom of Emilia's tank top, and pulled it up over her head. No bra, so her tits were exposed to my grateful eyes. But when I went down again to pull her panties off, Emilia stopped me.

"Nope. You don't get to see that yet," she said sternly.

I sat back on my knees, and huffed a frustrated exhale through my nose. Emilia giggled quietly, and slowly crossed one leg over the other as she sat back.

"Now, I believe you need to go help her out," Emilia gestured over her shoulder towards the bedroom.

"Do I get to take nothing with me, my queen? To give me something to think about?"

Emilia tapped her fingers on the couch several times.

"You may touch one thing. You may kiss one thing. You may lick one thing."

I leaned back in excitedly. First, my hands went to the leg she crossed, feeling their way up her calf. Then, I leaned in closer, and pressed my mouth against her thigh. The way her legs were crossed made it look even more thick on her, which forced me to kiss it multiple times. Emilia gave a quiet 'mmm' of appreciation as she watched me.

But, rather than move any closer to her pussy, I leaned forward slightly, and put my face to her chest. My tongue came out, and ran its way up one of her nipples one time. Against my strongest desire, I stopped my lips from wrapping around it as well, and stood up and away from Emilia as I heard her gasp. She looked at me with those stern eyes, and then raised a finger to wag it back and forth slowly, moving it only 3 times. Then she beckoned me away with a swish of her hands.

After retrieving my bag, I walked with a grin on my face from the living area to Emma's bedroom behind it. The door was closed, but not fully, and as I stepped through I saw Emma waiting. She was still wearing her dress, but on the bed she'd laid out several different options of outfits. I silently closed the door as she turned to look at me, and then gestured to the small collection.

"Which one should I wear?" Emma said, obviously trying to hide her excitement and maintain her cool.

I looked to the bed, seeing three different lingerie sets. One was a bra and panty set made of red lace, the bra of which had extra material for her shoulders. The next was white, with extra material so the bra would wrap lower around her ribs, and a pair of white panties that had three sets of straps for her hips. The third set was an all black number, with a triangle-shaped bra that had extra straps around the outside to frame her tits, a thong that was high-waisted with very delicate straps, and accompanying it was a garter belt that was currently clasping onto a pair of black nylon thigh-highs. I looked for a moment, thinking quietly as Emma waited patiently, and then shook my head.

"None of these," I said casually.

Emma looked disappointed as she glanced at the bed again.

"Really?" she asked.

I pointed to each one in turn.

"Too much material will get in the way. Too many extra straps could get tangled. You don't need any of these. Except..."

I thought for a moment, then grabbed the black thigh-highs and separated them from the rest of the outfit.

"These are all you need, put them on."

Emma's eyebrows raised curiously, and she shrugged as she sat on the edge of the bed. While she bunched them up and then began to slide them up her leg, I went to my bag and quickly rummaged through it for something I had carefully bundled. Something that made me glad I checked my bag on the off chance that security decided to take a closer look. My fingers found it, and I pulled out the bundle, holding it out to Emma as I let it dangle off my palm.

Emma looked at it and paused as the second thigh-high was halfway up her leg. Then she smiled, and bit her lip with a sudden excitement.

"Anything else on your body would just get in the way," I said with a grin of my own.

Hanging in a proper coil off my fingers was a bundle of rope. Not just regular rope, "Shibari" rope, made of a fiber called "Jute". It was used for...more involved forms of tying. Emma looked at the shiny silver rope, and then bit her lip, her expression rife with excitement, and possibly just the tiniest bit of hesitation. Or was it curiosity?

"I'm ready," Emma nodded as she looked back at me.

I began to unspool the rope a little in my hands, finding the end, while Emma took a step closer to me. As she took another, she reached down to the bottom of her dress, pulling it up to reveal where the thigh-highs ended. She took another step, showing them off by sticking her leg out like a dancer, and then pulled the dress over her head and off completely. She was left in nothing but the black, semi-transparent thigh-highs, topped with a run of lace that clutched perfectly around her thighs. Emma reached forward, and began to run her hands up my chest.