Visiting Emma Watson Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, harder just like that! YES! EEE-YES! " Emma moaned again and then began screaming.

I slapped a hand down on her ass without thinking, causing Emma to wince and moan as the sound echoed throughout the room. Then I grabbed it and pulled Emma's ass into my cock as I kept thrusting. I was really drilling into her now, with each thrust a hard, wet smack as my cock stretched her out before my hips crashed into hers. Emma kept moaning louder, even when Emilia moved beside her and then pushed me back.

"Suck him some more now that you can use your hands," Emilia told Emma with a smile that in this context was almost evil-looking.

Emma spun around, and bent down on her knees back into my lap. Holding herself up with her elbows, she wrapped both hands around my cock and then began stroking as her mouth locked over the tip. Emma stroked upward as her mouth went down, as if she were feeding it to herself. Every inch of me disappeared either into her grip or her mouth as Emma began pumping herself up and down. Emilia happily watched for a moment, but then raised her eyebrows at me as she moved further back.

Emma's ass was still pointed up in the air, and as she kept sucking, Emilia went behind her and then bent down. Emma's eyes went wide as Emilia's face disappeared behind her, and her mouth opened wider with my cock in it.

"Ohhhhfuuuuu..." Emma moaned, the tip of my cock slurring her words on her tongue.

I stared down with noticeable envy as I saw Emilia's head moving. The entire night I wanted nothing more than to get at Emma's ass, and Emilia dove right into it without a second thought? Or so I thought based on what I could see.

It only lasted a moment as Emilia popped up again, grinning. Then she grabbed Emma's ass with both hands and tipped her over. Emma fell to the bed with a bounce. Emilia moved quickly, putting Emma on her back and then pulling one of her thighs to make her spread her legs. She beckoned to me, and I moved quickly to climb on top of Emma once again, sliding right back into her pussy and beginning to fuck her missionary. No sooner had my cock penetrated her again than did Emma's legs wrap around my waist, pulling me in all the way as I started fucking again. Emilia watched, and then put one hand to Emma's neck.

"You like that?" Emilia asked as her fingers tightened.

"Uhhuh..." Emma quickly breathed out as her eyes widened.

"Are you going to cum?" Emilia asked again as she kept her hands there.

Emma's mouth dropped open as she went almost silent, the loud moans she was letting out reduced to tiny squeaks as Emilia held onto her. But her eyes remained wide, and then she let out a very fast series of nods. I could *feel* her answer in my cock as Emma's pussy began to contract again. I kept thrusting, feeling Emma's legs tighten around me at the same time. And then, as Emilia released her throat and leaned in to kiss her, Emma began to cum again.

"OH MY GOD HOLY SH-" Emma's scream was cut off by Emilia's tongue.

Emma moaned into Emilia's mouth as the two deeply kissed, and I kept thrusting. Emma's pussy went wild, spasming on my cock and contracting with powerful clenches around me. The feeling came in waves, accompanied by Emma's body moving all around underneath me. Her legs pumped around my waist to keep me inside her. Her hands slapped the sheets and then grabbed them. Her stomach clenched and tried to raise. And all the while she panted like she couldn't get a breath.

"Fuck I can't wait any longer," Emilia said as she suddenly broke away from Emma and began to raise herself up.

Emilia moved up higher on the bed, positioning herself right above Emma's head as she got on her knees. But what that meant for me was that Emilia was parking her ass right in front of my face.

"Do it! You know how I like it..." Emilia said as she quickly wiggled her hips.

Still inside Emma, but with my view of her face blocked, I threw my own face into Emilia's ass without a second's hesitation. My mouth parted it as I began moving my head back and forth, and my tongue stuck out as I gave one hard, forceful lick up against Emilia's asshole.

"Ohhhhh...goooood boy..." Emilia said with an enormous wave of relief dripping off her words.

My tongue began to move with a fast, grateful motion, the same way it had earlier in the day when I had first gotten back to Emma's pussy. Hearing Emilia moan as my tongue touched her, and feeling her ass as I buried my face in it, the entire thing drove me wild. I could feel my cock throbbing inside Emma, but I held still for a moment as I wanted to completely savor Emilia's ass. My tongue pressed against it hard as I licked up and down, and then I stopped to switch it to lighter, faster flicks.

"Fuuuck..." Emilia moaned.

One of her gloved hands swung to grab the back of my head. The forceful pull that Emilia gave me forced my tongue against her as hard as it was before. Clearly a lighter, teasing touch was not what she wanted at this moment. I was fine with that, continuing to lick and letting my tongue drag down to get a taste of her pussy as well. That was when my tongue came into contact with Emma's. She had leaned herself up enough to lick Emilia's pussy while I ate her ass. Without a word, I began thrusting my cock down into her again, which caused Emma to moan and the noise to reverberate into Emilia's pussy and then into my mouth.

It was almost too much for a moment. The moaning from both girls. The taste of Emilia's ass on my tongue, combined with the feeling of my face being against her, in addition to Emma's legs remaining wrapped around me as I kept fucking her missionary? I don't know how I didn't explode right then and there. Pretty sure it felt too good, to the point that my body forgot to.

Emilia's gloved fingers dug into my hair to grab the top of my head, holding it in a slippery grip of satiny material. I was kept right where I already was, and I straightened my tongue to push it forward, daring it to slip through and go inside Emilia's ass. She moaned harder, even though my tongue wasn't hard enough to break through how tight Emilia actually was. It nevertheless had an effect, as Emilia pulled my head away and shifted her hips down, away from both Emma and I.

I leaned up as much as Emma's vice-like grip on my hips would allow, while she leaned her head up to look at Emilia upside down. Emilia stayed on all fours, but turned to look back at us, her hair falling into her face.

"Fuck me," Emilia ordered with a breathless whisper.

I quickly leaned down to Emma one more time, kissing her several times as my cock stayed inside her.

"Come here, I need your help," I whispered to Emma as I began to raise myself off her.

Emma shuddered slightly as I pulled out of her, but then arose to her knees on the bed next to me while the ropes awkwardly hung off her back. I moved forward, grabbing Emilia's hips and moving myself into position. Emilia's ass was patiently waiting, but I first set my cock on top of it, and then pulled Emma closer.

"I need your mouth," I panted at Emma as my heart raced.

Emma immediately bent down, putting her head on the small of Emilia's back and sliding her mouth forward. The tip went inside, and then Emma's lips tightened around the shaft as she began to slide down with hard, forceful sucks. It felt amazing, but it defeated the purpose.

"No no, relax your mouth. Push out your tongue."

Emma looked up at me, eyebrows raised in confusion as her jaw went slack. I started to thrust into her, gliding the tip of my cock along her tongue.

"I need it wet."

Emma understood at once, her eyes widening in surprise and realization, but then she began to work her mouth again. This time she did it with loose, sloppy strokes where she opened as wide as possible, struggling to keep her lips from scraping off whatever wetness was on me. Her tongue stayed out, lightly licking the underside and occasionally swirling around her mouth to collect her own saliva. Finally, Emma raised her head up, and let a long string roll off her tongue to fall onto the tip of my cock below. As I pulled my hips back, that string subsequently fell off the tip and directly onto Emilia's asshole.

"Yes..." Emilia breathed out quietly as the tip of my cock touched her and began moving towards her hole.

I grabbed my cock just below the tip as I put it in the center of her, smearing Emma's spit around to ensure it was right against me. Then I pressed gently.

"Yes..." Emilia breathed again, this time a touch louder.

I pushed a little harder, glancing up to see that Emma was staring straight down at Emilia's asshole with me. The tip of my cock pressed against it, pushing it in but not yet breaking through.

This time, Emilia didn't say anything, she just let out a quiet whimper of anticipation.

I pushed my hips forward harder, and felt Emilia's ass part and grip the tip of my cock as I just barely penetrated her.

"YES!" Emilia cried as her head raised up, flipping her hair.

I held for a moment, taking in the sight of my cock being inside her ass, even if it was only the tip. Emilia sank back down onto the bed, gripping the sheets as she breathed heavily.

"More," Emilia said bluntly.

I started to ease my cock inside her ass, watching another inch go in as the tip disappeared and the shaft began to slide inside.

"More more more more MORE!" Emilia cried as I moved.

I didn't stop, and kept pushing my cock forward, Emilia's hole gripping it tightly as I felt inch after inch into her, until finally the entire thing was inside her. Emilia was silent for a moment, as if someone had hit her mute button. Then I felt the breath she was holding escape her lungs, along with a flustered gasp.

"Oh my god..." Emilia said, her breath quietly wavering.

Emilia's words could've been taken straight from Emma's face. As my cock rested in Emilia's ass, Emma was staring directly down at it, her expression one of shock and disbelief.

"Fuck me..." Emilia said as her head hung down towards the bed.

I started to do so with slow, controlled thrusts. First I pulled out a little more than halfway, and then eased back into Emilia to test how lubed up my cock still was. It pulled back nicely, with Emilia's ass gripping it tightly but not pulling back itself. When I pushed in again the slippery mess that was now in a ring around my cock did its job, allowing me to slide into Emilia with a normal, if slightly more forceful thrust. I began to go back and forth as Emilia bent down further, resting her head and her shoulders on the bed as her ass was hiked up higher.

Emilia's moans were different from this. It wasn't the constant stream of pleasurable cries that came from her building her way towards an orgasm. Each thrust I put into her drew a reaction in the form of a sharper, more direct moan. Emma's eyes didn't leave my cock the entire time, studying how my shaft slid into Emilia's asshole, admiring the way I stretched her out even while Emilia seemed like she was going to squeeze my cock down to nothing. Finally I reached out to Emma, drawing her attention.

"Touch her pussy," I quietly mouthed to Emma.

Emma took the suggestion to heart, reaching down with one hand underneath Emilia's stomach and allowing it to snake between her legs. As I kept fucking, I saw Emma's fingers slide into view, touching Emilia's pussy with a free roaming motion. Emilia shuddered another moan as she felt it, and Emma continued to rub as her fingers became wet and started to slip inside of Emilia with barely any pressure.

"That's it..." Emilia cried as she laid still on the bed.

My cock pushed forward, working her asshole back and forth as Emma's fingers freely played. I saw her middle finger slip inside Emilia, then pull away as she rubbed it between Emilia's lips and then onto her clit. Emma's fingers were already coated in Emilia's juices, and were now looking just like my cock.

"...right there. UNNNNH!" Emilia cried out.

It came upon her so fast I didn't have time to react. Emilia cried out like her lungs had ceased, trying to draw in breath even while she was letting it out. Her head raised up off the bed, and then craned backwards towards the ceiling. I could just barely see her face, but I could see the way her eyes were rolling into the back of her head alongside the wide grin on her face, that she was cumming once again.

"MORE MORE MORE!" Emilia said before she almost giggled in combination with another moan.

I started fucking harder, truly reaming her asshole with my cock as I fucked it like her pussy. Emilia moaned louder, but the sound didn't overshadow what I could now hear as Emma's fingers sloppily running back and forth across Emilia's soaking wet pussy. Emilia lifted herself up higher, pushing herself off the bed and bending at the waist. I didn't stop fucking as she straightened out almost completely, and then arched her back as her arms blindly reached backward.

Both Emma and I were found by Emilia's gloved hands, and both of us were pulled in as Emilia's body arched into the sensation. I wrapped one arm around her stomach, while Emilia grabbed the back of both of her heads to keep her balance as she came. The way her hips had shifted her completely changed the sensation, and that's when I felt it.

Just like with Emilia, the sensation came upon me so fast I didn't even realize it was happening. My cock was already clenched so tightly from Emilia's asshole that I didn't feel the buildup. And then, one more thrust, and I completely exploded. I felt the first burst of cum go into Emilia's asshole as I thrust in, and then more and more and more still began to pump out as the tightness forced it out. I moaned, and Emilia's fingers tightened in my hair as she kept me where she wanted me.

I kept thrusting as I kept coming, and Emilia kept moaning as her own orgasm raced through her. My eyes were shutting from the intense wave of pleasure washing over me, but I caught one glimpse of Emma, who was smirking next to us and happily along for the ride as she rubbed Emilia's pussy through the rest of her orgasm. I pumped my cock in several more times, feeling the additional slippery feeling of my own cum. Then, as Emilia froze and went quiet, so too did I.

Emilia held onto us both as she took several shaky breaths. Then, with a final moan, she began to melt back down onto the bed. The motion was almost a reverse of what happened before as Emilia bent at the waist and began to fold in half, until she came to a rest on the bed with her head on her arms. I began to ease my cock back, pulling it out into the open and revealing the messy coating of my own cum that I had successfully smeared all over it inside Emilia's asshole. As I pulled out completely, a long string of it began to emerge, which was only cut off when I was finally out and Emilia's hole sealed itself back up. The string of cum began to run down to her pussy, slipping between her lips where Emma's fingers had just been.

For the moment, I was done. I felt like someone had sapped me of every ounce of energy I had, and I joined Emilia in sinking down onto the bed. Emilia's hips relaxed as she too laid flat, and only then did Emma slither in between us to join.

"Holy shit," I said as I tried to catch my breath.

"I know," Emilia said, her bright smile flashing again.

I worked to get the rest of the ropes off of Emma, carefully removing them from her chest and around the rest of her back before I finally tossed the unspooled mess aside. Then I had to flop back down onto the bed again, still exhausted. Emma looked the same level of flustered and beat as Emilia and I did, but she rested her head on her hand as if in thought.

"What's on your mind?" I asked as my fingers began to pluck the rest of the ropes away from Emma's skin.

"When she was over my face," Emma started.

"Were you licking her ass?" Emma said, her accent making it sound somehow more dirty.

"Yeah? Wasn't Emilia licking your ass when you were bent over?" I asked, recalling the angle I had seen.

Emma quickly shook her head, smiling and biting her lip as she did.

"Uhh, no. I've never done that before," Emma said.

The sentence hung in the air, bringing the room to a full silence.

"Excuse me," Emma said as she slid backwards off the bed, and then disappeared into the bathroom.

Emilia and I both turned to watch Emma walk away, her amazing ass swinging as she moved. Then we turned to look at each other, acknowledging what we had just heard. Then, a mutual nod was made, and Emilia's smile came back to her lips.

"We'll get her," Emilia said, grinning.

I sank down onto the bed again, closing my eyes and hoping we could.

To be continued.