Visiting Emma Watson Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Breeeeathe," Emilia whispered with a soft voice that was like honey in my ears.

She carefully released her grip on my cock, but then ran one silky finger down my shaft to the head.

"You don't get to cum until I say so, remember?"

"Yes, my queen," I said with a shudder as Emilia's finger teased my cock, and then her tongue licked up the side of my neck.

"And when you do, *I* get it, not her. Yes?" Emilia asked into my ear.

I nodded, and Emma shifted where she was on the floor. I could only imagine what she was going through, unable to touch herself.

"Good. Now come here."

I turned away from Emma and left her on the floor as Emilia went back to the bed. She sat down on the edge like she had before, and propped herself up on her elbows. Then, as soon as I was close enough, she stuck one of her heels out and pressed it against my chest, keeping me at arms length.

"Show me you want it," Emilia said sternly, eyebrows raised in expectation.

I brought my hands to Emilia's calf, and slowly began to run my fingers down it. The silky material of her thigh-highs tickled my fingers, and even through them I could feel how smooth Emilia's skin was. She smirked up at me as my fingers went higher on her leg, and then shifted her foot so her ankle rested on my shoulder. I leaned my face in, beginning to kiss along her calf, almost wanting to tear the fabric open just to get my mouth back on her skin.

"Mmm, that's it..." Emilia moaned quietly.

Without another word, Emilia reached down between her legs and grabbed my cock. As she pulled me forward, her other leg raised up, lifting off to the side as my cock touched her pussy. Then, with Emilia guiding it, I slid inside her with one easy, slippery push. Emilia let out a soft 'ohhh' as it sank in, and delicately laid her other leg on my shoulder.

"Slowly..." Emilia said as she laid back, running her hands down her chest as she closed her eyes.

I started to thrust into her, as slowly as she seemed to want. It was an agonizing tease for me, putting inch after inch into her pussy with such an easy pace. Emilia's pussy was so wet that my cock was demanding I pound her right then and there. But Emilia's legs stayed on my shoulders, and I could feel her giving me the slightest pulls forward to dictate my speed. I didn't dare deviate from that firm suggestion.

"Ohhh that's so good..." Emilia moaned quietly.

She continued laying back, her face awash in an ecstatic expression as her eyes stayed closed. I dared to turn my head to the side for just a moment, where I saw Emma staring up at me from the floor. I could see the agony on her face as well as she pulled at her restraints, trying to get her hands far enough back to touch her pussy from behind. It may have just been the lighting in the room, but I could've sworn that I saw her pussy literally drip onto the floor at that exact moment.

"Harder..." Emilia moaned underneath me, her heels hooking behind my head.

I put my hands around her thighs in front of me, and began to thrust with a very eager pace. My cock rammed into Emilia as her moans instantly went up an entire octave. With her thighs in my hands, I could pull her into me and double the power of every thrust, which worked well from how she was laying back on the bed. I thought that would ease us nicely into another level, but then suddenly Emilia raised her head off the bed, her eyes wide and urgent.

"Harder," she said more urgently.

I started to thrust faster, ramming my cock into her with more force. Emilia gasped out, and her legs shook as it started to hit her. Her buildup was happening fast. After a few more thrusts, her legs left my shoulders and spread wider. For a second all I could do was admire the sight of Emilia's body laid out before me, her legs spread as she took it. The corset and the fact that I couldn't see her tits only made it more hot somehow.

"Ahhhh, harder harder..." Emilia moaned again.

As I started fucking her harder yet again, causing her legs to sway back and forth, Emilia dropped a hand between them and began rubbing her clit. I was so focused on the feeling and staring down at my cock spreading Emilia's pussy, that I didn't see her next movement until it swished right in front of my eyes. Both legs raised up in front of my face as Emilia straightened them out and pointed them straight up into the air, crossing them at the ankles.

I moaned again as the feeling changed entirely. No longer spread wide, Emilia's pussy was clenched tighter than before, even as my thrusts turned harder still. Emilia moaned again as the new sensation took over. Her hand was still at her clit, only now she had literally trapped it between her thighs. I could see the motion as she pulsed her fingers downward, holding and rubbing herself with her gloved fingers as my cock railed into her. I couldn't get myself to turn my head again, not when Emilia's legs were crossed like that and I could see how tightly her pussy was gripping my cock, but I could only imagine how this looked from Emma's perspective. Emilia, dressed up like this, taking it with her crossed legs pointed into the air, showing off her thigh-highs and her high heels.

"Yes...yes....MMMPH!"

Emilia cried out as the orgasm hit her. Sinking back onto the bed again, her face melted into a joyous smile. Her open mouth allowed her to breathe out hard, and to make her cries seem louder as the grin stayed on her face. Her head ground into the bed, the motion messing up her hair, and her back attempted to arch upward as she rested both legs on my shoulder. Honestly, I wish I could describe it better, because the sight of Emilia's smile on her face fueled by the way she cums is one of the most poetically beautiful things I've ever seen.

When she came down, Emilia was happily catching her breath with a smirk on her face. Then, she reached up to my chest with one hand, pushing me back with a mere flick of her fingers.

"Good boy. Now. Bring me her," Emilia breathed hard, and then sighed.

I graciously sighed as Emilia slid herself further onto the bed. I was finally free to take a breath and let my cock rest without having to fight the urge to cum. I turned and approached as I looked down at Emma, who stayed silent, but gave me a look that all but screamed how flustered and aroused she was. As Emilia shifted onto the bed, I leaned down and took Emma by the shoulders. With my help, she stood up off the floor, which again showed off her body as the restraints maintained their hold. I got another glance at her ass, and my cock twitched with desperate need for it.

"Yes, put her right here," Emilia said as she laid on the bed like it was hers. She was pointing between her legs as she spread them open.

Emma climbed onto the bed, one leg at a time, and then carefully moved forward on her knees while keeping her balance. When she was between Emilia's spread open legs, Emma struggled a bit, knowing that with how she was tied up, she'd likely flop down forward if she tried to bend to get to Emilia. I took care of that for her, grabbing the centralized knot at her back and holding it as I lowered her down.

"Mmm I like that, give her to me," Emilia teased as she flashed another devilish grin.

I lowered Emma down until she was flat on her stomach with her arms held behind her, while her head was stopped by Emilia's body. Emma kept it raised just above, staring up at Emilia over the material of her corset while Emilia ran her hand through Emma's hair, making sure her face was open.

"Now put that tongue to work again," Emilia said with a stern voice.

Emma dropped her head down immediately, sticking out her tongue and pressing it to Emilia's pussy. It prompted an expressive, eyebrow-raising gasp from Emilia, which completely threw off her persona. For a moment, Emilia was just another girl who was overly excited at the fact that she had another beautiful girl eating her pussy. Emilia's eyebrows curved in surprise and joy as she grinned, and her head fell back onto the pillow behind her as she moaned.

"Ohhh yes...I love it..." Emilia sighed quietly.

I looked down at Emma, whose tongue was working quickly and efficiently, licking at Emilia's clit with focused strokes. She was all but helpless when it came to moving, but she didn't need to. Her tongue was exactly where she needed it to be, and the rest of her could just flop. Not that it was going unappreciated. Emma laying on her stomach like this gave me a perfect view of her entire backside, and I began to grope the backs of her thighs before I started rubbing and squeezing her ass with one hand.

"Fuck her, if you want," Emilia said, her grin widening.

I looked down right after she said it, and saw Emma raising her hips to push her ass up into the air as best she could while the restraints held her tight. I moved into position at once, swinging both legs over hers so I was right above her ass. I grabbed it with both hands, hooking my thumbs underneath, and then spread it so I could see Emma's pussy. I of course also saw her asshole, and she would've been unable to stop me, but...one thing at a time. Instead, I just shifted my cock forward until I felt the still sopping wet area between her thighs and then continued pressing until it slid inside her.

A loud moan escaped Emma's mouth directly into Emilia's pussy, and her head began to move with a fast, urgent rhythm as if she was shaking it back and forth while she licked. Emilia matched that moan, although hers was unimpeded and echoed through the rest of Emma's tiny cottage. Both the sounds put me into top gear right away, and I began to thrust into Emma with hard, deep movements of my hips. I joined in with the two of them, as fucking Emma prone felt so amazing I couldn't stop myself from moaning out loud.

"Ahhh...oh yeah...use her..." Emilia ordered with a needy whine as she kept moaning from Emma's tongue.

Once again, Emilia didn't need to order me to do that. With my hands holding onto Emma's ass tightly to use it for leverage with every thrust, I was getting into her so deep that my cock all but disappeared. I could not only hear her moaning as she continued to bury her tongue in Emilia's pussy, I could *feel* her pussy clenching around my cock. Emma was flexing her walls with wonderful expertise, making her feel even tighter in a position that I always think I'm going to cum in 30 seconds from.

As I remained upright on my knees and worked my hips against Emma's ass, her moans grew louder. Emilia was busy with her head tipped back, and her arms grabbing the headboard of the bed, but after a short while of that she leaned upright and watched. Emma's moans were becoming more erratic, and creating more of a high-pitched whine against Emilia's pussy. I felt her legs kicking, the only part of her that she could freely flail and that began to give me a sense of what was happening. Emilia sensed it too, reaching down with both hands and taking Emma by the face.

"Yeah? Are you going to cum now?" Emilia asked, her voice getting steadily more excited as she reluctantly lifted Emma off her pussy.

Emma didn't answer with words right away. With her mouth free, and her head raised, all she could do was lay there and take my cock for a moment.

"Ohhh....ohhh....ohhh...harder..." Emma moaned and whined.

Emilia gave a forceful shove as she dropped Emma's mouth back into her pussy, causing her body to tense and her mouth to drop open again as Emma resumed licking.

"You heard...ahh...her...go harder..." Emilia moaned.

I started to fuck Emma harder, leaning forward slightly to give each thrust more momentum. My cock filled Emma as deeply as before, but now every thrust was faster and harder. How tight she was clenching my cock with her pussy did nothing to slow me down, as she was practically dripping between her legs. Every time I pulled out I could see the shiny coating left behind on my cock. And that's exactly where I was staring. Down. Taking in the sight of Emma's ass as my cock disappeared between her thighs and the impact of my thrust made it jiggle the slightest amount.

But while I was looking there I saw another sight. Emma's hands, though restrained at the wrists, were moving. Her fingers were stretching out, clawing the air as if trying to grab something. I grabbed her hands with my own, and Emma's fingers locked onto them as if she were needing to grab onto something, anything, for dear life.

"Oh my god she's gonna cum, I can see it in those eyes...yes...yes..." Emilia started, her voice getting faster and more intense as her own hips started to move.

Underneath me, Emma's body began to shudder uncontrollably, while her mouth let out a muffled scream into Emilia's pussy. Her fingers dug into my hands as the orgasm hit her. And then...

"OHH MY GOD AND SHE'S GONNA MAKE ME-AHH-OHH-OHH-HHH!"

Emilia cried out as her body laid back on the bed and she grabbed the headboard once again. Emma continued to let out muffled moans as her body shook beneath me, while Emilia raised her legs and used the headboard to rock her own body into Emma's mouth even harder. The two of them came so hard that all I could do was keep fucking Emma as hard as possible all the way through it, until finally Emilia quieted down and pulled away. Emma's face flopped down into the bed as if she passed out, her restrained arms moving as she tried to catch her breath.

"You. Here," Emilia commanded quickly as she pointed first to me and then to the empty spot on the bed next to her.

I moved to where she pointed and sat down, only for Emilia to climb on top of me and shove me back down to the bed. I laid back, glancing over at Emma as Emilia positioned herself on top of me, one knee on either side of my hips. Then, without even looking, Emilia found my cock with her pussy as she lowered herself down, and began to ride it with slow, deep bucks of her hips. Her hands clapped down onto my chest, her nails roughly digging into my skin and starting to leave a slight dent.

"Ohhh my god I love this cock!" Emilia moaned as she tipped herself back and forth, dropping her hips down and then letting the rest of her body weight shift onto them to take in all of me.

"You do too, don't you?" Emilia asked as she turned and looked at Emma.

Emma nodded as she lay flat and immobile on the bed, only able to stare at us as she turned her head. Emilia rode my cock with several more hard thrusts, rocking herself intensely to the point that I thought she was going to cum again. Then, as quickly as she climbed on, she hopped off and went directly to Emma.

"Come here, I know what I want to see..." Emilia egged Emma on.

Emilia helped Emma get herself back up, and then shifted her over towards me. At first I thought Emilia was going to put Emma on top of me just like she had been, and I was wondering how Emma was going to ride my cock with her body restrained that way. But then, she turned Emma around to face away from me, and beckoned me forward. Emma remained upright on her knees as she had been on the floor, but Emilia had me move forward so I was essentially right underneath her with my legs on either side of her. Then, Emilia grabbed my cock, and eased Emma down as she connected the two. Emma was still on her knees, but now Emilia had her sit back...directly onto my cock.

"AH!" Emma's cry took me by surprise as she sank down onto it. With her mouth occupied for so long I almost forgot she could speak.

"Ye-heh-heh-esss, that's it," Emilia giggled and grinned.

She was right in front of Emma, and wrapped her hands around Emma's hips to grab her by the ass. Then Emilia began to pull, lifting her up so she was higher on her knees before she had her drop back down so her ass was fully sitting on my cock.

"There you go, ride it just like that..." Emilia said with a smile.

Emma began to pump her pussy on my cock, raising herself up so she was slightly upright on her knees before she sat back and allowed my cock to fully slip inside her. She was basically bent in an "S" shape, with me tucked into the bottom half as her top half was forced to remain in one place. Luckily I hadn't tied her wrists to her ankles (the natural continuation of that rope configuration) or she'd never have been able to do that. And I would have never been able to watch her amazing ass come crashing down onto my cock again and again.

"Yes! Yes! Oh my god!" Emma moaned out as she worked my cock.

Emilia flopped down next to me, casually laying on her side as she leaned against me. One hand went to my chest, playfully caressing it while we both watched Emma's ass bounce on my cock. With one quick move, Emilia reached forward and slapped Emma on the ass, causing her to cry out harder. Then she leaned in against me again and pulled my face to hers. Emilia held me tight as she ensured that my focus was fully on her slipping her tongue into my mouth, but the only sensation I could really feel was Emma's pussy slamming down on my cock again in waves of tight wetness that I almost couldn't believe.

"She feel good?" Emilia asked between kisses.

"SO good..." I said with a hurried whisper as Emilia's tongue cut me off again.

Emilia leaned down again, this time grabbing the rope holding Emma's wrists together.

"Don't move," Emilia said sharply to Emma.

Emma froze in the middle of her motion, leaving her pussy halfway down my cock and giving me the perfect view of how tightly her lips were gripping me. Then Emilia turned to me again.

"You fuck her now," Emilia nodded.

I instinctively began thrusting upward, staring at my cock stretching out Emma's pussy as her lips maintained their tight but slippery hold. I reached down with both hands, pushing Emma's ass up just a little higher so I could thrust deeper. But also, it allowed me to grab Emma's ass and squeeze it into my hands, and frankly doing that was all else I could think about at that moment. However, Emilia was getting a different idea from the sight, I could see it in her eyes.

"AH! AH! Oh my go-ooood!" Emma cried out.

"Ohhh my, she knows what she likes doesn't she?" a smirking Emilia said over the sound of Emma moaning.

I kept thrusting, my cock pumping into Emma's pussy again and again. Her awkward position halfway between kneeling and sitting did nothing to reduce the amount she was enjoying it. Every thrust had her crying out, her moans caught by the low wooden ceiling and bouncing back down towards the three of us. Then as I kept going, Emilia yanked Emma back down, and we began to crash together with a matched rhythm, slamming my cock into Emma's pussy even harder than before.

Then, Emilia stopped the both of us, tugging on Emma's ropes around her wrists, and by putting her other hand on my stomach.

"Mmm, watching her ass bounce like that is giving me...ideas," Emilia said with a sultry but blunt tone.

It was giving *me* ideas too, but again, wasn't sure if Emma would be into that.

"But before I take you all to myself for that, let's have you finish her off. I think she deserves it."

Emma was still sitting on my cock, her head craned up to the ceiling as she panted. I could see the faintest gleam of sweat reflecting off her back.

"Let's set her free," Emilia said with a wink.

I reached forward to grab the end of the rope around Emma's wrists, and gave it a sharp tug. As if a tight line had been snipped, the entire looped design wrapped around her arms and back suddenly loosened. One swish of my hand basically freed her arms all at once, and Emma suddenly fell forward, catching herself with her hands as she rested on her knees, panting. As I tossed the rope over her shoulder, not bothering to undo the parts still wrapped around her chest, I began to sit up.

"Ohh-mmmph..." Emma whined and bit her lip as I moved up.

I pushed Emma forward a little, and without pulling out of her, I moved from my back up to on my knees. Emma raised her hips up while flexing the muscles in her back and using her arms to support herself for the first time since she'd gotten on the bed. Meanwhile, I only took one more look at her ass beneath me before I began thrusting again.