Visiting Emma Watson Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn around," I whispered.

Emma did as she was told, continuing to stare until she had to turn her head at the last possible second.

"You've done this before, right?" Emma asked, chuckling slightly.

"I have," I said bluntly.

I'd practiced plenty, both for explicit sexual reasons and other reasons. Notably, once on Kiernan Shipka, as she liked being restrained and relentlessly fucked. Another time on Anna Kendrick, whose submissive side sometimes went to extremes such that she wanted me to tie her up and pull her around the Lodge with a collar on. And another time with Anya, who wanted to do it and then have me take pictures of her.

For Emma, I started by carefully laying the rope over her shoulder, allowing her to feel it touch her skin only as it was without any added pressure. Then, while holding the rope down in one hand, I looped it around, over her collarbone, down her chest between her breasts, and then back around her ribs. It wrapped behind her back and then around to the other side, looping back up to mirror the first pass. I tucked the first loose end underneath, and then continued, while Emma looked down at herself to find an X-shaped tie across her chest, leaving both breasts exposed.

A slow breath was let out as Emma stood completely still, goosebumps forming on her shoulders and the back of her neck. I leaned in and kissed the back of one shoulder, and then resumed. Inch after inch of rope was laid against Emma's skin, put in place with a firm but not overly tight winding. The first loops were mirrored again, and then wrapped around Emma's stomach before they went to her back again. Emma shifted slightly as the rope got a little tighter.

"You alright?" I asked.

"Mhm," Emma said with a tiny grin.

"Good, because..."

I brought the rope to the back of one of her arms.

"...this is where it gets tricky."

"Ok," Emma said, looking at me over her shoulder.

I gave her a wink, and then began the second phase of the tie. It looped around her upper arm, and then draped across her back to the other side. Around the other arm, and then back again. Back and forth several times, all the way down her arms and her back, until I put a final series of wraps around her wrists. It pulled Emma's shoulders back, not in a painful way, but more in a way that forced her chest out the tiniest bit while her arms were held back. The other end of the rope was lightly tucked between her wrists.

"How is that?" I asked, putting my hands on Emma's shoulders.

"Ohh my god..." Emma said in a barely audible whisper.

I felt her shudder slightly as I touched her, and then stepped around to her front. Emma's eyes were closed, and her mouth was open as she breathed steadily. The flush in her face was even redder than before.

"Remember, I can get that off in like two seconds, so use the safety word if you get uncomfortable at any point," I reminded quickly.

"Mhm," Emma said as she quickly nodded. It almost sounded like a moan.

When she opened her eyes and looked at me again, it was the most forward stare I'd ever seen from a woman. Emma didn't just have "fuck me eyes" looking at me. They were more like "Why aren't you fucking me as hard as you possibly can?" eyes.

"So, good?" I asked in a whisper.

Emma glanced down at herself and then back at me.

"Touch me," Emma said, sounding exasperated.

I brought one finger to her pussy, and *barely* touched the outside of it. Immediately, I was greeted by the intensity of the heat and wetness Between Emma's legs. I rubbed with the pad of my finger, not even going inside her, and pulled away with the tip of my finger completely coated. Emma stared at it with me, and then nodded as I looked back at her. Without a word, I brought my finger to her mouth, which Emma wrapped her lips around to taste herself off of.

"Very good," Emma whispered again.

There was a quiet creaking as the door to the bedroom opened behind me. Emma's eyes turned up, and then went slightly wide. I kept staring at her for a moment, until I heard Emilia's voice behind us.

"Is everything prepared?" Emilia asked.

"Yes, my queen, I've brought for you a-" I started to say as I turned. Then I shut up immediately as my eyes went wide.

Emilia was standing in the doorway, her arms raised up so her hands were resting on either side of it. She was framing herself perfectly, showing off every inch of her body that was now adorned from head to toe. Emma and I both let the silence hang in the air as we took in the sight.

Emilia was now wearing a robe made of black silk. However, it was currently hanging open and fully displaying what she was wearing underneath. Emilia's lower half was close to Emma's, in that she was also wearing black thigh-highs, but also had black heels on her feet and a pair of black lace panties around her hips. But the more elaborate half of her outfit was the top. Around her chest was a black corset, made of a firm but silky black material covered in a pattern of lace. It hugged her waist and chest all the way up, where it pressed her breasts together to give her more than ample cleavage for what Emilia usually had. Above it, Emilia had an elaborate necklace of black jewels and beads that hung across her neck and then down to her collarbone like a spiderweb. But the most distracting thing was that Emilia was wearing a pair of black satin gloves that went at least part way up her arm before they disappeared under the sleeve of her robe.

"Ahem?" Emilia said, snapping me back to reality.

"Sorry, um, I've prepared a servant for your use," I said as I took a step back and presented Emma.

"Excellent," Emilia nodded.

She slowly stepped into the room, her silky robe swaying lightly. While Emma shifted in place in her restraints, Emilia approached her, and then dragged one finger from her lips, down her chin, then onto her chest. It slowly went down, caressing Emma's skin with the soft material of her gloves, and lightly touching the ropes wrapped around her.

"She'll do nicely," Emilia turned to me with a coy smirk.

Emilia continued to run her hands down Emma's body, feeling the slight quiver she had from being teased while being so turned on. While Emilia was looking down, Emma turned to me and gave me a look, eyebrows raised as if she was slightly surprised. I silently shrugged and then nodded back to Emilia. I *had* tried to warn Emma of what Emilia was like, after all.

"Oh she'll do very nicely..." Emilia said as her hands caressed Emma's hips to her thighs.

Without a word, Emilia leaned in and kissed Emma on the lips, prompting Emma's eyes to go wide again in surprise before she kissed back. Emilia kissed again, this time making a show of her tongue sliding into Emma's mouth.

"Mmm...MMMmmm..." Emilia moaned once, and then again as she kissed several times. Her black-gloved hands went to Emma's face, and held her as she continued.

"How would you like her, my queen?" I asked with a sly grin.

"Ohh let's not be hasty," Emilia said as she pulled away.

Emilia ran her finger over the rope draped over Emma's shoulder one more time, and then turned away.

"We'll make good use of her shortly. For now, she can sit back and admire."

Emma and I watched as Emilia went to the bed and then stopped at the foot of it. With one quick, disregarding shrug of her shoulders, the robe she was wearing fell to the ground in a silent whoosh, and her backside was on display. The panties she was wearing hugged her ass perfectly, while her heels kicked up her legs and her thigh-highs showed off the backs of her thighs in a way that had me staring. Without a word, Emilia turned back and then sat on the edge of the bed, crossing one leg over the other as she leaned back.

"Now, set her aside, and then take off your clothes," Emilia commanded, her eyes serious.

I turned to Emma and shifted her to the side one step so she was just opposite the bed and could see both me and Emilia. She stepped awkwardly, maintaining her balance with her arms tied back, and then stopped. I took her by the shoulders and helped ease her down, and Emma kneeled on the rug in the center of her room, carefully letting herself relax to the tiny extent the ropes would allow.

I wasted no time in doing the other task Emilia set forth, yanking off my shirt and then dropping my pants until I was fully naked in front of her. She looked up and down with an admiring gaze, her lips curling into the tiniest hint of smile as her eyebrows raised in satisfaction.

"Good. Now, you may warm me up," Emilia said as she beckoned me to her with one finger.

I dutifully stepped forward to the bed where Emilia was waiting. At first I simply bent down, beginning by kissing Emilia on the shoulders, but then she stopped me.

"Uh-uh," Emilia wagged her finger once.

"There's no time for all that. By 'warming me up', I mean you may make me cum one time."

"Yes, my queen. How would you like me to do so?"

Emilia gave an exaggerated roll of her eyes, and then pointed back to Emma.

"Follow her example and get on your knees."

I did exactly as she said, and then moved in closer as she gestured down to her panties. Only when I was in position and patiently waiting, did Emilia uncross her legs and then permit me to move in again with a simple nod of her eyebrows. As my fingers hooked into the waistband of Emilia's panties, I leaned in closer and began kissing along each thigh. Emilia gave a tiny contented sigh while I began to pull them off, careful to slide them over her thighs but not to disturb the thigh-highs she was wearing. When they finally dropped down to her ankles, Emilia lifted her heels off the ground to allow me to pull them completely free, and then set them back down onto the floor with a quiet click. That click turned into an almost silent drag as Emilia spread her legs open to show off her perfectly smooth pussy.

I leaned in like I was coming up from underwater and it would give me a breath. In a way, it did. Eating out Emilia was one of the things that I had sorely, sorely missed when we were separated. I brought my tongue to it, and Emilia sat there, quietly letting out the first moan as a tiny grin formed on her face. I started off by licking it softly, just barely touching her. Once she was fully coated by my tongue, and her taste was all over my mouth, I moved in and began to lick with a bit more pressure.

"Ohhh yes, good boy. Don't tease me too much..." Emilia moaned quietly as she ran one hand through my hair.

Frankly, I didn't want to tease. I wanted to devour Emilia's pussy. And so I began to, letting my tongue roam freely over it from top to bottom. I'd slip it between her lips and up inside her, then pull it out and run it straight up to her clit. I'd kiss and incorporate my lips, moving them back and forth a little to give another level of stimulation. That was as 'teasey' as I let it get, and from then on I locked my mouth onto Emilia's clit, wrapping my lips around it and sucking slightly to pull it into my tongue even harder.

"Mmnnm...yes that's it...make me cum once just to get my blood flowing..." Emilia moaned.

I glanced up at her as I kept licking, and saw that while Emilia's head was dreamily cocked off to the side, she was staring directly at Emma. I wished I could see Emma's reaction, but Emilia's thighs were blocking my view, which was a fair trade. Emilia's body was very receptive to what I was doing, I could tell from the constant tiny twitches her legs were making as I licked her clit. Not to mention how her hand was shaking even as she tried to grab my hair in a domineering way.

Soon, the facade of her steely persona began to melt away. As my tongue focused on her clit, hitting the same spot with a persistent rhythm, Emilia stopped talking and instead began to moan again and again. Her hands ran up and down her thighs with an anxious scratch, and then, after her entire body twitched and she leaned forward, both hands went to my head.

"Ahhh...yes...that's it...oh my god that's perfect..."

I heard Emilia's heels click again, this time as they hit the base of the bed as she tried to pull herself forward, into my face even harder. I kept licking, hitting that same spot again and again, pulsing my tongue against it almost in time with the pulse I could feel from how tightly Emilia's fingers were grabbing my head. She cried out again, this time in a much louder, gasping moan, and her thighs gripped my face once before she opened her legs as wide as possible.

"There there there there there...AHHH-OHHH..." Emilia cried out as her body twitched in the way that I knew meant she was cumming.

She almost jerked herself off the bed as her hips tried to push into my face even harder. Then her legs raised up, and her thighs squeezed their way around my face once more. It did nothing to stop me as I kept focusing on that spot, knowing that Emilia's orgasms were the kind where they would peak after even more pressure. And peak she did, moaning again and again as she held onto my face for leverage and practically spasmed back and forth on the bed.

When Emilia's orgasm finished, she froze in her pose for a brief moment. Sitting on the edge of the bed, legs raised up and off the floor while her thighs clenched my face, both arms down as her hands held onto the top of my head, her face still frozen as if she were silently cumming with her eyes closed and her mouth held open. And then as if someone hit a switch, it all dropped. Emilia's heels clicked onto the floor once again as she relaxed her body to sit normally on the bed, then pushed my face back so I was sitting on my knees normally.

"Good boy," Emilia said with a contented sigh.

She beckoned me to stand up, and I did. Until that moment, as my body straightened up again, I had forgotten how insanely hard my cock was throbbing. Emilia's eyes went straight to it, and then one of her gloved hands grabbed it. The soft, silky material felt quite nice as she began to slowly stroke it up and down. I could only try not to cum right then and there, and tried to focus on her outfit. I thought it would help, but the sight of all the black clashing with Emilia's lovely porcelain skin just made me feel like I was going to explode all the faster. When Emilia leaned in, and ran her tongue up the tip of my cock, I thought I might. But luckily, Emilia released it and leaned back onto the bed again.

"Use her. Warm yourself up with her mouth. Don't look at me again until it's shining."

When Emilia said those words with her lovely accent, it was like its own form of foreplay. I turned away quickly, before Emilia did anything else that may have sent me over the edge, and slowly stepped over to Emma. She was still on the floor as before, dutifully staring up as she waited on her knees, watching intently. As if responding to Emilia's command for me, Emma ran her tongue over both of her lips as I approached, and then opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out.

I was right in front of her when I paused, waiting and letting that last inch stay between my cock and Emma's mouth. In my head, I felt like I would explode and shoot an enormous load down her throat the moment it touched her tongue. I took a deep, quiet breath, trying to relax and ease back, then I moved forward and set the tip of my cock on Emma's tongue. She immediately moved her mouth forward, wrapping her lips around the tip, but then froze when we heard Emilia again.

"Use *all* of her mouth," Emilia instructed.

I looked down at Emma, who let my cock rest just inside her mouth as she stared up at me. I raised my eyebrows as if I was asking a question, and Emma gave the slightest of nods. That was all the prompt I needed, and I began to slide my cock forward into Emma's mouth with an agonizing slowness. Her lips stayed locked around it, moist from her tongue and letting me slide with no resistance. Inch after inch went into her mouth, until I felt the tip hit the back of her throat.

Emma shifted slightly, a little differently than she normally would because of her restraints, but nevertheless moved her neck in such a way that allowed for one more push. I did just that, feeling my cock pop through her barrier and start to slide into her throat. Emma's nose pressed against me as my cock sank all the way down. I stayed like that for a moment, enjoying the feeling as Emma silently stared up at me, her prim and proper attitude not reflecting her ability to deepthroat a cock in the slightest.

Even Emilia noticed.

"Ohhh wow," Emilia said as she leaned to the side on the bed, getting a better viewing angle.

I slowly pulled out of Emma's mouth, her lips holding onto my cock and then pressing together as they refused to let it go without attempting to keep it. As soon as I was out entirely, Emma closed her mouth, and continued to stare up at me as if nothing had happened. That coy, slightly pouty look she had on her face drove me crazy, her eyes looking demure and at the same time desperate for me. As I pushed forward again, her lips didn't automatically part for me, the tip of my cock spread them open, and the rest of her mouth opened only to accommodate my cock as it slid back in.

That was when I actually started thrusting into Emma's mouth. Slow at first, sliding my cock into her and back out with a steady iiiiiiin and oooooout for each motion. After a few of those, I sank it back down into her throat, taking care to savor the feeling of both the final inches going in, and how tight her throat felt. Emma's body remained upright perfectly, her arms held back from the restraints, pushing her perky tits forward to make them even more visible within the framing of the ropes across her chest.

"That is perfect, do it again."

I almost jolted in place as Emilia's voice appeared on my shoulder. I had become so lost in staring down at Emma, I had completely failed to notice the queen arising from the bed and walking to join us. Nevertheless, she was now staring down at Emma right next to me, watching my cock disappear into Emma's throat.

"Lovely," Emilia said with a grin next to me.

As I started to pull out of Emma's mouth, one of Emilia's hands went to my cock. That pleasantly silky glove material gripped it at the base, and Emilia tugged me forward the tiniest bit to go back into Emma's mouth.

"Now her turn. Go on. Use that mouth," Emilia instructed.

As Emilia held onto my cock, Emma leaned her head forward, taking it down until she was stopped by Emilia's hand. It was much more teasing than before, with Emma's lips and tongue moving with more vigor, kissing and licking the tip of my cock before she sank her mouth onto it. All the while Emma's eyes stared up at me with the quiet fervor of wanting more.

"Faster," Emilia commanded.

Emma immediately began bobbing her head forward, shoving my cock into her mouth with a much faster movement that kept her wide open. Then I felt Emilia's hand tighten, and she began to jerk it in time with Emma's mouth. The silky material made her grip feel so strange, tight from how hard her hand was flexing, but at the same time slightly slippy from the material having less friction than skin. But it certainly had enough for Emilia's hand to travel up and then back down, keeping it almost level with Emma's mouth the whole way. I started moaning as the pressure built quickly.

"Awww, you're not going to cum are you?" Emilia said with an evil smirk as she gripped even tighter.

I said nothing as Emma's tongue ran along the underside of my cock as she slid herself down again. I could've cum right then and there.

"Stop," Emilia said sharply.

Emma pulled away, her lips closing with a final kiss to the tip of my cock. Emilia wrapped her other arm around my shoulder, holding my chest as her other hand stopped on my cock. I could feel it pulsing in her fingers.