Visiting Emma Watson Pt. 03

Story Info
Yep. It happens. Emilia Clarke teaches Emma Watson anal.
14.6k words
4.82
11.9k
23

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of that day with Emma and Emilia went much the same as when we had first arrived. And by that I of course mean it wasn't the only threesome we had. After a pleasant afternoon tea out in Emma's back garden, things started up again. I'm not going to give the full details of that, as the pertinent part of this story occurs later, but I will say that the second time was driven by need.

No time for playing around like when Emma was tied up, we all needed it again very badly. Things got to the point quickly with an intensely grabby threeway makeout session, followed by a duel blowjob warmup from the two of them while they also played with each other's pussies. Then I took turns fucking each of them until they finally had enough and settled down after Emma had finished me off with her mouth. During this exchange? Yes, I *almost* went for it with Emma, but felt awkward at the last second and started fucking her doggystyle instead.

After that we relaxed for a while, had a light dinner, and then transitioned back to the bedroom again. This time was much more laid back, and more based on us all taking turns. I didn't mind that at all, because I was in as much of a mood to watch Emma and Emilia fuck each other as I was to fuck them myself. It was always enjoyable to watch Emilia move in on a girl, and Emma was the perfect partner for it. The two were nothing but smiles and giggles as they made out and touched each other, and then loud, raucous moans as they ate each other's pussies. But after so long, I couldn't help but jump in, and that's when things got crazy again.

Again, I won't go into full detail, suffice it to say that for a moment, I thought Emma was asking for it. Turning her head to stare back at me as I knelt behind her, she had this look on her face that was one part curiosity on top of her need to be fucked. I probably could have shoved it into her ass right there, but things were moving too fast, and I didn't want to break the flow in the event that Emma couldn't take it. So, more pussy pounding, more screaming, more orgasms.

When we finally all collapsed together, it wasn't as late as I had expected, but then I realized that the jet lag had a hold on me. Emma and Emilia took pity on me, and allowed a stop so I could go to bed. They were even gracious enough to come to bed with me, although they continued their girl talk long into the night after I had dozed off. But with how tired I was, I would at least sleep through the night, and be on a proper GMT sleep schedule going forward.

That's what I expected, anyway.

What actually happened was in the middle of the night. At first I thought it was a dream, something like I was receiving a massage, but I really needed to get up because I had a flight to catch. But the touch didn't stop. Finally something snapped me out of my dream, and I shifted back to reality to realize that I was still in bed with Emma and Emilia. But, only Emma was asleep. In the dim light from the moon that was just barely spilling in through a tiny crack in the curtains, I could see the outline of Emilia's face as she looked at me. She pulled her fingers from my chest where they had been lightly rubbing, and then held a finger up to her mouth to indicate I shouldn't talk.

"What are you...?" I mouthed silently.

She said nothing. My eyes followed her as she silently slipped out of the bed, putting one foot at a time on the rug, and then started to tiptoe towards the door. When she beckoned me to follow her, I did the same, eyeing Emma and making sure she didn't wake up as we slipped out of the room. Emilia was gone by the time I got to the door, and I found her standing in the living room, waiting. The only thing she had worn to bed was a simple blue nightgown, the silky material of which almost shimmered in the moonlight that was shining in through the wide living room window.

I wasn't going to stop to talk. For one thing, Emma's bedroom was still within earshot of the living room. For another, Emilia was standing there, looking like she does. She flashed me one smile in the dimly lit center of the room, and my feet quietly made their way to her. We came together with a slow silence, arms wrapping around each other as we leaned in and began to kiss. I let my hands grope over Emilia's ass as I wrapped my arms around her, and she ran her own up my bare chest as her tongue slid into my mouth.

"What are you doing?" I said in a barely audible whisper.

"I just wanted to have some alone time with you," Emilia said, grinning.

Now, I wasn't exactly worried about upsetting Emma, but something certainly felt the slightest bit wrong with fucking in her house without her knowledge. But...it was Emilia. I glanced back toward the hall leading to the bedroom, listening for any kind of shifting at all, hoping Emma wouldn't sense we were both gone in her sleep. My attention was snapped back to Emilia by her running a finger down my chest, which then turned into the rest of her fingers caressing over my stomach, and then pulling down the front of my pajama pants. The pull was only enough to get my cock to fall out, at which point Emilia grabbed it in her hand and began lightly jerking it. My eyes rolled up slightly, and then I looked Emilia in the eyes again.

"Ok, but we have to be really quiet," I whispered to Emilia.

"I can be quiet..." Emilia whispered back.

She jerked my cock slowly, then looked down as it grew harder in her hand.

"...can you?"

Emilia's hand began to jerk my cock with a slow, hard grip. It was fully hard when she leaned in and started kissing me again, to the point that things were hazy when she turned us around and started leading us to the couch. I backed up until I felt the couch hit the back of my legs, at which point Emilia kept pushing me back until I sat down. With the way the couch was oriented and the large window, Emilia was now directly in the moonlight, allowing me to see her quite clearly even if it was the hazy glow of night. Nevertheless, that's how I saw the look in her eyes as clear as day. She wasn't grinning anymore. Her face had turned serious, with her pouty lips slightly open as if ready for something, and her eyes focusing like she was trying to hypnotize me.

As she began to lower herself down, Emilia grabbed my pants and slid them off the rest of the way, leaving me nude. I was also rock hard, and Emilia's eyes locked onto my cock as she went to her knees on the floor in front of me. She leaned forward between my legs, and then glanced up at me with those intense, hungry eyes. She didn't break that look as she leaned in and opened her mouth wider. At first, she didn't tip her head at all, so her lips were about to touch the underside of my cock, but then at the last second, her tongue emerged from her mouth. Emilia licked with the most agonizingly slow motion one could imagine, going from the base of my cock all the way up to the tip. She stopped there, and then tilted her head to suck it into her mouth.

As Emilia's lips began to slide down, I let out the deepest breath, and the most quiet moan I could muster. Emilia stopped halfway down my cock, raising her eyebrows as if to remind me of what we had agreed upon. Immediately flustered, all I could do was raise my hands in apology, and then gesture to my mouth that I'd be silent from then on. Emilia kept her face in that same expression as she began to slide her mouth down again, waiting for me to slip up and make a sound. I didn't, and she continued to work it up and down with a slow but intense rhythm. I stared down at her as she closed her eyes and devoted her full focus to it, taking my cock down deep without making a sound.

I started to fidget in place a little. I was already feeling so good, and the sight of Emilia's lips wrapped around my cock only made it feel better. To ensure her face was hit with as much light as possible, I took her hair with one hand and folded it over to one side of her head, then grabbed the back of her hair with my other hand. The moonlight hit perfectly, showing off Emilia's mouth sliding up and down, and the wet sheen she was leaving behind on my cock. I held her head, not bothering to guide her or change her pace, and Emilia reached up to put one hand on my chest.

As Emilia pulled her mouth off my cock just once in order to swirl her tongue around the top, my free hand reached up to grab hers. Emilia's fingers flexed against my chest as she slid her mouth back down, and then started going faster. The rhythm picked up instantly and didn't stop as Emilia began to bob her mouth up and down, her lips staying wrapped tightly around it. My own hand flexed, and suddenly I was holding the back of her head, pumping her mouth on my cock. I leaned my head back against the couch, head swimming, as I tried not to moan. As I looked back, I saw that Emilia was staring up at me, her eyes shining like jewels in the moonlight.

My entire body almost seized up as that sight hit my eyes, and I quickly pulled Emilia off my cock as it twitched in place. Emilia leaned away from me, running her tongue around her lips as she watched me pant. I quietly held up a finger, not wanting to stop, but not wanting to cum so quickly. That request was ignored as Emilia began to rise up off the floor, and then climb into my lap.

She moved silently and gracefully, putting her knees on either side of my legs as she moved into position. Then she tossed her hair to one side, grasped my face, and leaned down until her lips were planted on mine again. It was in the middle of a series of silent but intensely needy kisses, that I felt Emilia begin to sink her hips down. Her pussy found my cock without her needing to use her hands, and the two of us both stifled our reactions as she began to sit on it.

We both froze as we felt it. In one move, Emilia had sunk her hips down fully, engulfing my cock with her pussy as she relaxed against me. I kissed her several more times before I realized that she was down, as she couldn't possibly sink lower to take in anymore of my cock. It shifted slightly as I reached around to grab her ass, and flexed my hips to push up into her. Emilia leaned away as she felt it, her mouth open in a wide gasp as she looked down at me with that glorious reaction that can only come from when you first shove it in.

Emilia's arms reached back as she grabbed my knees for leverage, then she began to work her hips against me. Not in a bouncing way, but in a way that merely shifted my cock back and forth inside her. Emilia simply wanted to feel me inside her as deeply as possible, but also to make sure that she hit her favorite spot while it was in there. My hands slid around, grabbing her ass and pulling her into it harder, but then I started to move them to the front. I pulled up Emilia's night gown just enough to see her pussy gripping the very base of my cock. It was a wonderful sight, but my hands started to move again. This time to the shoulders of Emilia's gown, which were little more than tiny silky straps delicately laid on her. As she kept grinding on my cock, I slid them down so they fell around her arms, and then I delicately pulled them more.

Emilia's night gown folded over at the top of her chest, revealing her tits and dropping down around her stomach. No sooner were they out then was I leaning forward and putting them in my mouth, kissing and licking each of Emilia's nipples in turn. She quickly grabbed the back of my head as I did and held me in place, all the while grinding her pussy on my cock, and more directly, grinding her clit against me as well. The angle on the couch, and the way she was sunk down on my cock completely, was such that her clit was right up against me. Every movement just made sure it was being rubbed even more.

The motion continued, with Emilia only occasionally breaking stride. Grinding her clit against me with my cock fully inside her was all well and good, but I fully understood when she would suddenly lift her hips up and then bounce on my cock several times in rough, quick succession. It was when she started doing that, and then went immediately back to working her clit, that I knew she was about to cum. I kept teasing her nipples with my tongue as long as I could, right up until Emilia leaned in and pressed her lips against me. One more kiss, and then she bucked herself backward, and then flopped forward.

She didn't make a sound, but I could tell from the feeling of her body that she was cumming. Emilia's legs twitched as she struggled to keep working her hips in the same rhythm. Her breathing became fast and erratic as she buried her face in the back of the couch to hide whatever incidental noises came out of her mouth. And her pussy was clenching my cock with a harder spastic flex. Her movements became harder as she really pushed into me, until finally her orgasm reached its peak. Emilia threw her hips into me one more time, causing the couch to move the tiniest inch with a barely audible *skkrn* across the wooden floor.

Emilia ended up leaning against me, her face on my shoulder while I turned my head and slowly kissed my way up her neck. I had my hands on her ass, just barely moving my hips to keep my cock moving inside her. She may have just cum, but I was throbbing and still on my way.

"If you get down on the floor I bet that will be quieter," I whispered into her ear.

Emilia pulled away, and raked the hair out of her face with one hand.

"If you keep fucking me, there's no way I'll be able to keep quiet," Emilia shook her head as she whispered.

I shook my head and bit my lip, squeezing her ass harder. Emilia began to shift upward.

"Here, let me just..." she whispered again as she moved.

I stayed where I was, and Emilia stretched herself out on the couch to lay sideways and put her head in my lap. We could have been any couple stretching out to watch tv on the couch in our apartment, only then Emilia grabbed my cock and slid her mouth down it again. This time she kept her hand high, stroking it in tune with her mouth as she began to work it with a steady, determined pace. She went low, gripping tight enough that I could feel her hand working, but keeping her mouth loose enough to continue to keep my mouth wet and slippery from both her saliva and her pussy.

I sat back on the couch, caressing Emilia's ass and thigh as she laid next to me and continued to suck my cock with the exact same pace and pressure. There was nothing fancy on her part now. No more teasing and staring up at me. No more bossing me around. She didn't need me to call her the queen when literally the only thing she wanted to do was make me cum. And within another minute or so, she was going to. I fidgeted on the couch as the almost inaudible sound of her mouth working my cock hit my ears. I bit my lip to silence myself as the buildup continued, and then put my hand to my mouth to make sure I was silent as I exploded again.

Emilia kept her mouth part way down my cock as I started cumming, and then began to jerk it with her hand. As I began to empty my load into her mouth, Emilia's tongue began to swirl around the tip, immediately taking in whatever I shot into her. The feeling was almost too much, and I tipped my head back to stare at the ceiling. Emilia's hand gripped me hard, all but squeezing out every drop of cum for her greedy tongue to collect as soon as it entered her mouth. Even when I was finished, and Emilia had long swallowed the entire load, she continued to slowly suck and stroke me, until I finally pulled her off.

Emilia happily sighed as she smirked and sat up, looking almost coy in the way she had eliminated all traces of my orgasm with her mouth. She straightened her night gown back onto her shoulders, and then crossed her legs on the couch. For me, that only drew attention back to them, and I ran one leg up one of them as I looked at her. Emilia smirked again, and then shook her head.

"No, we should be done. Save some for her and for tomorrow."

I let out a huffed sigh, despite knowing she was right.

"I think she had plenty of fun tonight though," I said.

Emilia nodded in agreement.

"I didn't know she was into...all that,' Emilia smiled.

"Me neither. I think she just got curious."

"Speaking of. You heard her, right?" Emilia asked.

I nodded, then tilted my head inquisitively.

"Do you think we can convince her to...?" I trailed off.

Emilia winked, and then tapped her hand on my chest.

"Leave that to me. I have a plan. Now..."

Emilia arose off the couch and offered me her hand. I took it and arose next to her, grabbing my pants off the floor.

"Back to bed," Emilia whispered.

We tiptoed back into the bedroom as quietly as we could, finding Emma still curled up under the sheets. I went in first, slipping underneath and then inching my way back to the center of the bed where I was before. While I settled and remained still, Emilia came in next, essentially putting herself right next to me on the right side of the bed. Emma seemed to be still asleep, until Emilia made her last move to pull the blanket up properly. Emma rolled over to face me, and Emilia and I froze. Luckily, Emma just gave a tiny quiet moan in her sleep, and then draped one of her legs and one of her arms over me.

I gave a silent breath of relief as we settled, and Emilia leaned over to give me one final kiss before I shut my eyes. The time difference and the journey still getting to me, I was asleep in no time.

When I awoke, I was alone. Overly bright sunlight was coming in through a tiny crack in the velvet curtains, showing that the day had long since started. As I arose off the bed and stretched out with a groggy groan, something hit my ears. The house was for the most part still and quiet, but a distinctive giggle of Emma's echoed out from the hallway into the bedroom. I quietly followed it, not having to look far of course, since the cottage was so small. Quiet chatter came from the same place, and as I exited the bedroom into the hall, I saw that the bathroom door was only part way closed.

"...obviously," I heard Emilia's voice say before she and Emma began to laugh quietly.

I pushed open the door to find the two of them together. Literally. Both gorgeous faces turned to look at me from the bathtub. Emma's large, claw-footed tub at the far end of the room was filled almost to the top with soapy water, and both girls were stretched out in it on opposite sides. It wasn't exactly made for two people, but they made it work, with Emma's legs tucked below to the side, and Emilia's raised up so her feet were resting on the edge. Emma's hair was piled up into a messy bun at the top of her head, while Emilia's was pulled into a ponytail draped over the side of the tub.

"Good morning," Emma said with a smile as she looked at me.

"You had quite the sleep, didn't you?" Emilia said with a tiny wink.

"I needed it," I said with a stretch. "And what have you two been up to?"

"Woke up, had a cup of tea. Now just catching up on our girl talk," Emilia continued.

"Sounds fun. Should I leave you to it?" I asked, almost ready to go back to bed.

"Oh absolutely not," Emilia said suddenly as she began to shift in the bath.

Emilia leaned forward, draping one arm over and resting her head on the edge of the bath. She beckoned me closer as Emma sat up as well, swishing the water around as the suds just barely hid her tits. As I stepped up to the tub, Emilia grabbed my pants by the waistband and stared up at me.

"Is this an invitation to join you?" I asked, eyebrows raised.

"Hmm, we're kind of at capacity," Emilia chuckled with a smile as she looked at the tub, which was mostly filled by her and Emma's bodies.

"Buuut..." Emilia continued as her hand began to slowly pull downward.

"We're at least in a good spot."

Emilia pulled the front of my pajama pants down, exposing the shaft of my cock inch by inch until it finally popped out, then her arm dropped down as she released. Both her and Emma's eyes turned to it, locking on as the sight of their bodies beneath the water got it twitching and starting to harden. My waist was perfectly level with how low they were in the tub, to the point that Emilia was almost staring straight down my cock as it hardened in front of her face.