Visiting Emma Watson Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh....ohhhh...fuck...deep......thick..." Emma's words sounded disjointed, like she was trying to start a sentence but failing and just choosing random words.

As I continued to ease my cock back and forth, slowly fucking Emma's ass, Emilia suddenly grabbed me by the face. In stark contrast to what was happening below, she shoved her tongue into my mouth with a ferocious haste that had us sloppily making out as I struggled to keep my slow pace with Emma's ass. Then I heard Emma let out a louder, sharper moan. I broke away from Emilia, only to see that Emilia had moved her hand down between Emma's legs. While I kept fucking Emma's ass, Emilia was now rubbing her pussy at the same time.

"Ohhh my go-o-o-o-d that feels good..." Emma moaned directly into the bed.

I didn't know which aspect she was referring to, and at that point I didn't care. I could see Emilia's fingers freely playing with her pussy, rubbing between her lips with the mess of lube that had dripped down to touch both her clit and tease her opening. Meanwhile I was working my cock back and forth the tiniest bit faster, watching Emma's asshole being pushed and pulled as my cock went back and forth.

"Unnnnh! Ohhhhh!" Emma cried out again.

The sounds of Emma moaning grew louder. Emilia and I looked at each other again, but this time it was just for me to see the enormous grin on Emilia's face as Emma took it. I got into it more than I already was, grabbing Emma's ass with both hands, squeezing and mashing it as I fucked her. It was too perfect.

"Yes! Yes!" Emma cried, her head dropping down to the bed and then raising back up to stare at the ceiling. The noises she made cut off. Emma's entire body tensed. For a moment the only part of her moving was her asshole as my cock pushed it in slightly and then pulled it back.

And then, without warning, Emma began to shake. Her arms gave out from under her, and her head and shoulders dropped back onto the bed.

"I'm cumming..." Emma cried out with a high-pitched, surprised voice.

Immediately after she said it, Emma began to moan with an increasingly loud volume each time. Not only that, but they began to grow higher in pitch as well.

"OHH FUCK OHHHH!"

I kept fucking, and Emilia's hand went crazy, rubbing Emma's clit with such a frenzy that I could hear the wet slippery sounds even as Emma cried out. Emma's hips shifted as she came, making the amount of my cock in her ass fluctuate even more than my thrusts did. More than once I felt that Emma pushed herself deeper into it, causing her to cry out even harder. Her arms reached out and grabbed the sheets, Her feet kicked up to kick me in the sides as she balanced on her knees, and all the while her asshole took it like a champion.

Finally, her orgasm subsided, and Emma weakly reached back with one hand, pressing it against my stomach. I stopped, but kept my cock inside her as Emma remained with her head and shoulders sank down into the bed. Emilia shifted in place, moving down towards Emma and coming face to face with her.

"That good?" Emilia asked with a grin.

Emma nodded.

"Good, don't pull out yet. Here, let's..." Emilia moved again as she began to shift us around.

One of Emilia's hands to my chest eased me back, and I sank down so I was still on my knees but sitting down between my heels. My cock shifted angles as well, causing Emma to wince, but Emilia began to move her as well. Emma ended up pitching her hips backward, effectively resting them on the slope of my lap while her ass stayed up higher.

"There? See?" Emilia asked delicately as she grabbed Emma's hips.

Emilia began to ease Emma back down, slowly pumping her hips for her and showing her how to move to ride my cock at that angle. Emma moaned again, and as Emilia took her hands away, continued to work her hips to pump her asshole on my cock. It was the most wonderful combination, somewhere halfway between doggystyle and reverse cowgirl, ensuring that Emma had full control, but that my cock was fully shoved out so I could feel every tiny movement she made.

Emma began to moan quietly with long, drawn out vocalizations that matched the slow, steady motions she made. I could see her hips working, flexing as she eased her hips down onto me. Each time her asshole took a little motion to get going, again pushing or pulling before my cock went in deeper or pulled out. At this point I was amazed I hadn't cum yet. But even if I had, I wouldn't have seen it, because there was no way any cum was leaking out of Emma when she was gripping me so tightly.

"Ohh wow that looks so good..." Emilia muttered to herself as Emma kept moaning.

Since changing our positions, Emilia had kept to herself, but when I looked at her again I saw that both her hands were at her pussy. One was bent down so she could finger herself, while the other was against her as she rubbed her clit. She was staring at Emma working her ass on my cock, and as she drew in a deep breath while her hands worked a little faster, she leaned upward to get a better look. She had the perfect angle to see both Emma's body, and the specific way my cock was sliding back and forth in her asshole.

Suddenly, Emilia let out a flustered groan as her fingers rapidly played with her pussy, and her face scrunched up. Then, she threw herself down onto the bed, moving towards the top of it where Emma was facing. Emma was still moaning, but noticed Emilia moving closer. The two of them caught each other's gaze, and without a word they both knew what they were going to do.

Emilia went flat on her back as she spread her legs. Then, as she bit her lip and hungrily stared at Emma, she scooted her hips forward and pulled with her feet. She moved closer to Emma, and then closer again, until one more shift of her body had her with legs spread right in front of Emma. All Emma had to do was drop down, and she did exactly that, sliding her arms under Emilia's thighs and putting her mouth on her pussy. She did all this while she continued to pump her ass on my cock.

From my angle, all I could see was the back of Emma's head. But judging from Emilia's reaction I could guess exactly what was happening. Emilia's face morphed once again into a bright, beaming smile that had her eyebrows arched in joy. Her head fell back onto the pillow behind her as Emma's head moved the tiniest amount. I could picture how Emma's tongue was dragging across Emilia's pussy, and it made my cock throb even harder, a sensation I felt all the more as Emma's asshole stayed clenched around it.

Emilia began to moan as she laid back and let Emma's tongue work, and meanwhile Emma continued to work her ass on my cock. She had a perfect rhythm now, pushing back and forth with pumps of her hips and thighs, taking in the exact amount of my cock she wanted inside her. I could hear muffled noises coming from her as she stayed at Emilia's pussy, but they were mostly drowned out by Emilia being much louder.

"Oh FUCK I was ready for this..." Emilia giggled.

Emma wrapped both arms around Emilia's thighs, using her for leverage as she kept backing her ass into my cock. It only made Emilia giggle with glee as she moaned again. Her feet slid up and down on the bed, squirming from every motion of Emma's tongue. As she moaned again, Emilia suddenly leaned up and reached down, raking her hands through Emma's hair multiple times, and then holding her by the back of the head. She was breathing heavily as her eyes rolled into the back of her head, and another smile spread across her face.

"Eeee-yessss-haha!...." Emilia joyously cried as her head tipped back.

"I'm cumming..." Emilia cried again, prompting Emma to start moving her hips faster.

"Yes! Fuck! Oh my god right there!" Emilia continued to cry with a gleeful tone as that smile remained on her face.

Her moans continued as Emma kept licking while her hips kept working. At this point I couldn't believe it. Emma was pushing her ass down onto my cock so far that it was threatening to go all the way in. Between the sight of that, and the show that Emilia was putting on by cumming, I couldn't take it anymore. I rose up from my leaned back position and grabbed Emma by the hips again. Each time she pushed herself back, I began to thrust my cock forward. Suddenly, Emilia's moans as her orgasm ended were overtaken by Emma crying out sharply.

"OHHH!" Emma cried.

"Oh my yes that's it, give it to her harder!" Emilia was beaming.

She quickly shot up from where she was, in an instant up from laying back on the bed to turn herself around so she and Emma's faces were right up against each other. Emma rose up on all fours as her body began to fully pivot back and forth, leaning into my cock and then pulling away as I kept thrusting into her. Emilia grabbed her by the face and held her as she kissed several times, Emma moaning all the while.

"Yeah? Do you like that?" Emilia asked.

"Unh-hnn..." was all Emma could moan out in response.

"Mhm...you want it even harder, don't you?" Emilia asked again, her voice sweet but encouraging.

"Yes I do...ohmygooood yes I do..." Emma moaned.

I was fully thrusting into her like I would a pussy that I was pounding hard, so hearing Emma say that almost made me cum right then and there. Instead, my rhythm was suddenly broken by Emilia moving us again. She rose up from the bed, putting one hand on my chest and starting to raise Emma up with the other.

"That's it, come here, don't pull out..." Emilia said as she began to move both of us.

I grabbed Emma by the hips, ensuring that my cock stayed right where it was as Emilia pushed us back. At first, I had no idea what was going on. Emilia kept pushing my chest to ease me backwards, and then grabbed my hips to make me sit down. Emma moved backward from on all fours until she was upright on her knees. Then Emilia pushed me back some more, and I ended up laying flat on my back. When Emma was moved more she ended up shifted backwards so she was practically laying on top of me, facing up and away from me. From how Emma was crying out at the way my cock was shifting in her ass, I thought we had her right where we wanted her.

Then Emilia reached down, and pulled Emma's legs up.

Emma lost what little balance in her lower half she had as Emilia lifted her legs into the air and fully spread them. Emma was then fully laying on top of me, her back balanced on my chest and her ass wedged against my cock. I reached down with both hands and gripped her ass, helping to balance her and hold her in place. At this point Emma had zero leverage to do any movements herself. All she could do was lay back against me, and take it.

"Do it! Fuck her!" Emilia yelled.

I started thrusting upward, pushing my hips up off the bed with all the force I could muster. Every iota of motion I put forward shoved my cock into Emma's ass deeper, and Emma's weight on top of me ensured that she was coming down on top of it just as much.

"Oh shiii...oh shhiii-ah-ah-ah-ah-OH FUCK!" Emma cried.

She moaned several more times as the sound of my hips crashing into her ass made hard smacking sounds.

"OHH MY GOD OH FUCK-that is too much..." Emma screamed out and then tried to speak normally.

I couldn't tell if that was an excited 'too much' or if she was actively objecting. Whatever the case, it was immediately forgotten. Emilia, still holding Emma's legs up by the backs of her knees, leaned down. She had an up close view of my cock ramming into Emma's asshole, but that also meant she had full access to Emma's soaking wet and completely unattended pussy. I could barely see over Emma's shoulder with how she was on top of me, but I definitely saw Emilia lick her lips before she dropped her head down and began sloppily eating Emma's pussy as I fucked her ass.

"Ahh-ah-ah-ah-ahaaa!" Emma's moans shook like her entire body was vibrating.

Suddenly, her head leaned up, looking down at Emilia between her legs as my cock continued to pump into her asshole.

"Yes please...yes please...harder...harder please...you're gonna make me cum..." Emma began to beg.

Emilia's tongue began to lick Emma's clit with a forceful intensity, and I started thrusting up into her even harder. At first I felt I was going numb, given how hard Emma's asshole was clenching my cock. But then I felt it start to build. I was going too fast. There was no holding back now. Frankly, I was glad.

"...yes! Yes! Make me cum! Please! Please make me cum...make me...make me...ahh...ahh...AH!" Emma's begging devolved into several panicked breaths that barely gave her enough air to cry out her next words.

"I'M CUMMING!"

Emma began to shake on top of me, her core clenching tight along with the muscles in her ass and legs. She cried out again, the noise sounding like a moan mixed with a whimper before it turned into another booming cry.

And that was the moment it hit me.

In an instant, after a buildup that was so intense that I couldn't even tell where the peak was, I started to cum. Emma's asshole completely grasped my cock so tightly that the sensation was completely different. Rather than the initial burst of cum, I began to feel it pump out in a slow, constant pulse. I groaned out as I kept thrusting upward, but now it was the motion itself that was actually getting the cum out of me. The buildup was so intense, the actual orgasm so powerful, and Emma's asshole so tight that she was literally *squeezing* me dry.

My head rolled back as I moaned again. All I could do was keep thrusting, like my cock was being yanked upward by Emma's ass. Emma continued to cry out with loud, sharp moans. Her legs were shaking as they stayed pointed into the air, and her body was pressing up against me in a way that pinned my chest to the bed even more. Emilia was still between Emma's legs, but I could hear her giggling with a girlish glee as she kept eating her pussy and pushing Emma completely over the edge. And all the while I could feel my cock dumping a thick load of cum into Emma's asshole, and then pounding it deeper inside her.

"FUCK! FUCK! Fuuuuu...." Emma cried out, and then immediately tapered off as if a switch had been flipped.

I felt the last burst of my orgasm hit, and suddenly I felt the same way. My thrusts downgraded into an intense pole-ramming into Emma's ass to a lazy rolling upward, barely moving my cock at all. Emma melted in place, her feet dropping down and then her legs sliding free from Emilia's grasp. Her lower half returned to a lying position, shifting my cock inside her ass one more time. Emma winced at the sensation, and then quickly swung one leg over Emilia's head as she raised herself up and rolled off.

My mouth dropped open as Emma pulled her ass off my cock, squeezing the final bit of my cum from it as she pulled away. I felt my body tense up as the sensation rolled up my shaft and then over the tip one more time, and I looked down at the precise moment Emma pulled away. No sooner had the tip left Emma's asshole than did she tighten back up, leaving barely a drop of cum outside her ass as the only sign I had been inside her at all.

Emma rolled next to me on the bed, laying on her stomach and raising one of her knees to open her legs. She panted, trying to catch her breath for some time, her hips subconsciously rolling into the bed as her ass stayed pointed up at us.

Emilia sat on her knees in the same place she had before, staring down at us with a saucy smirk. She would've almost looked innocent if she didn't have that classic Emilia look in her eyes, her eyebrows raised in satisfaction.

"How was that?" Emilia asked Emma.

"That was..." Emma started, and then stopped.

"Weird?" Emilia asked, smirking again.

"No, it's just..." Emma started.

I looked over at her, my head still throbbing from the orgasm.

"...I'm not sure I can move," Emma finished.

Emilia burst out laughing, and then laid on top of Emma from behind, kissing up her back and up to her cheek from behind.

Emma did in fact lay there for quite some time, even when Emilia and I went to get ready for bed. Which was good, because Emma missed our silent, ecstatic celebration of the victory that we shared in the bathroom.

"...you are the fucking queen forever," I whispered into Emilia's ear as we quietly made out.

Emilia looked coy and innocent as she gave a sweet smile and mouthed "I know."

But even though Emilia was the queen, it was a rare day that I had orgasms as specifically memorable as the one I had inside Emma's ass. I thought about it the rest of the time we were there, not daring to try to replicate it and relegating myself to the normal ecstasy of having Emma and Emilia together.

We stayed together that night, and then had to break off the next morning. Emma had an event to get to, although I noted that she was certainly...moving slower than usual. Emilia went home as well, disappearing back to her quiet private life. I began the long, dull journey of driving back, then flying back to the States, then driving back to the Lodge.

Yet I wasn't bored the entire trip. Because I could just keep replaying the mental image of ramming my cock into Emma's ass the whole way home.