Visiting Emma Watson Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm..." Emilia hummed in approval as her lips curled into a smile.

She leaned in as she opened her mouth and let her tongue slide out. There was barely a touch at all, but as soon as I felt the soft, warm moisture of Emilia's tongue touch the tip of my cock, the entire thing twitched, locking in that much more to make it harder. Emilia swirled her tongue around the tip once, and then leaned in. Her lips wrapped around it, and she leaned forward, taking most of it into her mouth on the first push. Then she held it there, staring up at me as she enjoyed the feeling of it hardening while inside her mouth.

When Emilia pulled away, her lips slid off my cock to reveal I was now fully hard, and practically throbbing for more. She grabbed the edge of the tub with one arm and leaned into it again, sinking herself down and then starting to pump her mouth back and forth. While Emilia let out a chuckle with my cock in her mouth, Emma leaned closer, and Emilia beckoned her with a finger. Only at the last possible second, when Emma's lips were approaching, did Emilia pull herself away.

Emma took her place without missing a beat, leaning against the edge of the tub and wrapping her lips around my cock. Emma's movements were slower, and more determined in some way. She began to slide all the way down, bending herself forward over the edge of the tub a little more until her lips were wrapped around the base of my shaft. Then she began to slowly work herself back and forth, keeping it deep, and continually pushing my cock into her throat.

I was moaning as I stood there, feeling like I was about to start teetering from side to side without anything to hold on to. I glanced down once or twice as I was feeling it, but in those brief glimpses the first thing I saw was Emilia. The first time, she was staring up at me with a smile on her face, savoring my reaction. The second time, she was staring at Emma, watching her deepthroat my cock with glee. Then I noticed Emilia's head tip down.

"Ohhh my god, you *did* wake up in a mood," Emilia said, grinning.

I looked closer, and saw that as she rested on her knees, Emma had one hand between her legs again and was playing with her pussy underwater. After Emma had hungrily slurped my cock into her mouth and then down her throat several more times, she pulled back.

"I've always wanted to fuck someone in this tub," Emma said with an excited grin as she leaned back in and started sucking again.

"Please don't let me get in the way," Emilia said with a smirk.

With a slow, almost seductive shift of her body, Emilia rose up out of the water as Emma continued sucking. After grabbing my face with both hands, and pulling me in for a kiss, Emilia plucked one towel off a shelf hanging above the bath, and then stepped out as she wrapped it around herself.

"You sure you don't mind?" I asked.

"Mm, not at all," Emilia said with a wink.

Emilia gave me one more kiss on the cheek, and then walked past me.

"But I will watch if *you* don't mind," Emilia added as she turned back to look at Emma.

"Not at all," Emma mimicked Emilia's own words, to which Emilia grinned and then lifted herself up to sit on the sink.

Emilia crossed one leg over the other as she made herself comfortable, and I felt a tug on my wrist. When I turned back, Emma was staring up at me with a hungry look on her face, almost climbing out of the tub just to get to me. I moved quickly after that, pushing my pants off the rest of the way, and immediately stepping out of them and then into the tub. My feet felt the very pleasant warmth of the water, and I began to sink down with a contented sigh.

My moment of relaxation in the water was short-lived, because as soon as I was settled in, Emma began to climb on top of me. As her body rose above the water, I got another glimpse. Emma was wet up to her neck, her perky tits and fit core glistening in the light of the bathroom. And then, as she leaned forward to crawl towards me, I got one quick look at her wet, waiting ass. My cock twitched as Emma moved into position on top of me, straddling my legs and leaning down to kiss me.

The kissing started first, and didn't stop as Emma wrapped her arms around me and pressed herself into me. My hands of course went straight to her ass, grabbing it and pulling her into me even closer. The position was perfect for Emma to rub against my cock a little, and she started grinding against it as her tongue ran along mine. The make out got faster, and Emma moaned as she worked her pussy along my cock, rubbing my shaft against her pussy without putting it in.

"How exactly did you want to fuck someone in this tub?" I asked Emma between kisses.

Emma ran her hands down my chest as she leaned back and looked at me. She was glistening, both from the water and from the excited look she had in her eyes. For a moment, all she did was lean away, eyeing me up and down as I relaxed against the back of the tub. Then, she moved forward again, raising her hips and hovering them right over the top of my cock.

"Just like this..." Emma said quietly.

With both hands, Emma gripped the sides of the tub, and began to delicately lower herself down. I felt her pussy touch the tip of my cock, and Emma allowed herself to go down a bit more as it pressed against her. Then it hit. Even in the hot water, I could feel how warm, wet, and inviting Emma's pussy was. My tip slid into her, and Emma gasped as she felt it, and then held herself in place for a moment.

"Oh my god...ohhhhhh...." Emma first shuddered as she moaned, and then allowed her entire body to relax as she sank into the water.

Emma's moan continued, and then turned quiet as she fully sat down on my cock. The look on her face was one of sheer ecstasy, as if something had been fulfilled in her mind at that moment, in addition to her pussy being fully filled in that moment. She slowly eased herself forward against me again, tipping her body so she was hunched forward. Then she began to work her hips again, this time shifting my cock inside her pussy back and forth, barely pulling it out at all. Emma started to breathe heavily as she worked it, and my hands again grabbed her ass to help pitch her back and forth.

Now, me personally? I love fucking in a bath, or a shower, or a hot tub. I know blah blah, people can try to be all "I'm so smart" about it and point out that water makes it impossible to do, but if you know what you're doing, and do it somewhere clean, it's actually quite nice. In this case, Emma not thrusting up and down to wash away all the wetness from her pussy made it quite nice. I could easily keep my cock all the way inside her pussy in the water, and we'd have no issues if all she wanted to do was grind it around inside herself.

And that's exactly what Emma did. Keeping it shoved all the way in, Emma worked herself against me. She did a slow but forceful grinding motion that both rubbed my cock against the inner wall of her pussy to hit the angle she wanted, but her clit also rubbed against the spot on my groin right above my cock. Emma moaned as she stayed close, resting her head on my shoulder as her hips did all the work.

I glanced over at Emilia, who was still sitting on the sink, only now her legs were parted and she had her fingers underneath the towel to tease her pussy. We caught eyes, and she smirked without parting her lips in that cute way she did. She raised her eyebrows, and then brought a hand to her mouth and licked her fingers. They went back down to her pussy as Emma let out a quiet, gasping moan.

"This feels sooo good..." Emma panted in a whisper.

"Yeah it does," I said as my hands gripped her ass, helping her to work her hips.

Emma let out a sharp gasp as her mouth curved into an awkward smile. It was one part joy, one part shocked gasp. Her expression stayed that way as she let out several shuddering breaths, and her hips started to work faster. I had to adjust my own grip to continue to accommodate the sudden frantic neediness, but as I did Emma clasped her hands on the sides of the tub as she gasped louder.

"Yes-ye-e-yes...oh...oh..." Emma started to cry out, her whispered gasps still loud enough to echo into the tiny bathroom.

Emma's eyes first went wide as her mouth dropped open more, and then I watched as they slowly began to roll into the back of her head. She shuddered again, her upper body twitching. The grip she had on the tub tightened as her arms flexed, and I gripped her ass tighter as she began to pivot her hips with spastic, unfocused movements. Emma went completely quiet, leaving the only noise as the sloshing of the water in the tub. Her eyelids fluttered as she momentarily froze, and then threw her hips against me one last time. With that she slowly came back to life, her eyes opening as she caught her mouth and breathed deeply several times before closing it.

"I just came..." Emma said with a dazed, dreamy sigh as she melted back down onto me.

"Good," I said with a low whisper.

Emma leaned back and looked at me again, running her hands down my chest in a seductive way.

"And what do *you* want?" Emma asked, freely offering herself.

My hands were still gripping her ass, answering the question for me.

"Turn around," I said quietly.

Emma raised herself off my cock and then sank back down in the water. I rose up to follow her, and Emma eyed me until the last second when she spun around on her knees and faced the other way. I put one hand on her shoulder and pushed her further away, moving her to the other end of the tub. Emma's upper body leaned against it, remaining upright until I grabbed her by the hip to silently urge her to stick her ass out.

"Oooo, ok..." Emma said, a saucy smirk on her face.

She did exactly what I wanted, staying on her knees but bending forward as she raised her ass up in the air. I watched a cascade of water from the bath fall off it as it became fully exposed, and for a moment all I could do was stare. I quickly glanced at Emilia again, who was biting her lip and nodding at the sight. My cock was moving towards her practically on its own as I looked back, and for a brief moment I was again tempted to do it. Mentally, I could see the image of me shoving my cock into Emma's ass right then and there. The way she would gasp and likely cry out. How she'd be shocked but wouldn't hate it.

But, I couldn't do it. I *really* didn't want to catch Emma off-guard. I knew more buildup would be needed to do this properly. And so, I stuck to what I knew Emma would be into at that moment, and shoved my cock back into her pussy from behind. Emma moaned as it slipped into her, parting her walls and causing a reflex where she pushed her ass back further. Of course all that did was instantly shove my cock in deeper, causing Emma to moan, and then turn to look back at me.

"Do it...I want you to cum..." Emma said with a submissive glee in her eyes.

I grabbed the edge of the tub next to Emma's hand, and then her hip. Leverage on both her body and the tub got me in the perfect position, and just like Emma wanted, I started to fuck her from behind. She moaned as I started thrusting both fast and deep, feeling my hips crash into her ass every time. The angle was so perfect, Emma's pussy so tight, that even as I was just getting started I knew this wouldn't last long.

Emma held onto the tub as she turned her head to look back at me. Still breathing heavily, her eyes still begging for it harder without her saying a word. I brought my hand off the tub and instead grabbed her shoulder, pulling her into my cock with every single thrust. Each one felt like I was going in even deeper, and as I held her Emma began to back her ass into me with quick pops of her hips, making it feel even harder. I had to look down at her ass again, and my mind turned everything into slow-motion as I watched Emma's pussy stretch out to grip my cock, only for the view to turn into a crash showing the wave of her amazing ass rippling with the impact of every thrust.

I moaned louder, suddenly out of control as I felt my cock start to cum. The initial burst exploded into Emma's pussy as I was right in the middle of a push, and I gave several more shallow but deep thrusts to put more into her. But then, without thinking, I pulled out. I was halfway through finishing, but something compelled me to do so. I did, and Emma reflexively reached behind herself with one hand. Perfectly synchronized, Emma's fingers found my cock, and stroked it along the tip with a twisting motion. The rest of my cum came out and dropped down, and only when my eyes focused again and I looked, did I realize that it had fallen onto Emma's lower back, creating a trail that ended directly on Emma's ass.

"Holy...oh my..." Emma panted.

I quickly shoved my cock back into her pussy, feeling the last pulses of my orgasm fade but still wanting the feeling of being inside her. Emma gasped out, but then allowed her top half to slouch over the edge of the tub.

"That was so amazingly sexy..." I heard Emilia's voice get closer.

I turned to look as Emilia approached us from the side, and then leaned down. After putting one hand on my stomach, she pushed me until I pulled out of Emma, and then she leaned down. Emilia slid her mouth up and down my cock a few times, and then turned her head. I eased myself away slowly as Emilia hovered above Emma, sticking her tongue out and beginning to run it up Emma's back.

Emma moaned with a quiet satisfaction as she felt Emilia start to lick her. As Emilia's tongue ran down Emma's lower back, it began to take all the cum I had left there with it, licking up the trail and pushing it further down. Then, Emilia didn't stop, following the curve of Emma's back onto her ass. The trail of cum became a pool that flowed down into it, mixing with the gleaming water shining in the light of the bathroom. And then Emilia let her tongue go lower, disappearing into Emma's ass as she licked the cum off her asshole.

"OH!" Emma suddenly shot up in surprise.

Emilia kept her tongue moving, curving it to lick up the cum and make sure she got it on Emma entirely. As she pulled away, taking cum with her on the tip of her tongue, Emilia grinned. Emma pushed herself back, quickly sinking her hips below the water and then scooting down into the water and all the way back to lean against me.

"Sorry, didn't mean to surprise you," Emilia said with a smile.

"That's ok, it's just..." Emma trailed off as she took my arm and wrapped it around herself.

"Oh oh, right. Sorry, I forgot," Emilia winced a little, and then gave an apologetic look to Emma.

"It's fine, I was just...yeah..." Emma started.

"Surprised," Emilia finished for her.

"Yeah," Emma laughed nervously, even as she sank back and cuddled up against me. She turned her head to look back at me, the expression on her face one of what I would call restrained curiosity.

As Emma looked away, Emilia gave me a wink, and then quietly left the room.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to let her catch you off guard like that," I said softly.

"That's ok," Emma lovingly caressed my arm as it stayed around her.

A beat passed in silence.

"Do you two...do that kind of thing often?" Emma asked.

"When the mood strikes," I answered.

"But is it like...do you want that more than...other...stuff?" Emma nervously continued.

I chuckled slightly.

"No. It's not like I *have* to do it. Or that I get upset if I don't get to. It's just...you know, fun."

"Alright," Emma shrugged.

"I was just...surprised. I didn't hate it," Emma said quietly.

My cock almost shot up again just from hearing her say it.

"Would you...want to try it sometime? It could even be when it's just us."

Emma hesitated for a moment, and then gave a non-committal shrug.

"Ok," I said, not pushing it.

In fact, I didn't bring it up again at all. But it didn't take long for it to come up again. In fact, it was later that very day.

The three of us spent the morning together, finally eating breakfast and starting the day properly. Emma showed us her back garden and the paths that left her cottage and walked into the hills and the woods nearby. Very picturesque. To the point that when the three of us stopped to admire the view, we decided it would be a nice place to stop and do other things. Which is how Emma and Emilia took turns cowgirling my cock out in the open until they both came, and then each swallowed part of my load when I came.

Then, later that day after a nice relaxing tea time in Emma's back garden, we were all taking a rest on the bed. Obviously we all knew what that meant, but things started off innocently enough. I was in the middle, with the two of them flanking me on either side as I wrapped one arm around each, and both heads were resting on my chest. I don't even recall who started things initially, but then the kissing started. Things progressed calmly and slowly, but soon my shirt was off, my pants were pulled down, and my cock was out.

We remained in the same positions as things started. The only thing different was the placement of our hands. Emma and Emilia had both reached down, and were jointly stroking my cock with one hand a piece. While they did, we all continued making out back and forth, with Emma and Emilia taking turns with me before they went for each other.

My own hands were busy as well. From the angle I was laying at, the best thing to do was simply to wrap my arms around each of their waists. Emilia was wearing a very short skirt with a very insignificant tank top, and Emma was wearing yet another sundress. Both outfits allowed me to not only reach down for their asses, but to keep going and make a move for their pussies. My fingers found them easily, and I started rubbing the tiniest bit, teasing the openings of both their pussies to spread the wetness around. But then for Emilia, I pulled one hand back a little bit, raising it up to lightly tease her asshole.

"Mmmph...naughty boy..." Emilia said with a grin as she broke the kiss with Emma.

"What?" Emma asked, amused.

"Teasing me with his fingers," Emilia shook her head giddily.

"Me too," Emma said with a smirk.

"Yeah, but also...he's *teasing* me..." Emilia added, her exaggerated facial expressions coming in handy as she raised her eyebrows in a knowing glance to Emma.

I could see the *ding* hit Emma's brain as she got it.

"Does that feel good?" Emma asked.

"Yeah. It's just nice to have it touched a little at first," Emilia said.

There was a pause, and I felt Emma's hand grip me a little tighter. She looked at me and bit her lip.

"You should try it," Emilia said with that encouraging, accented voice that made everything sound like a good idea.

There was another pause, and Emma licked her lips before biting her bottom lip again.

"Just a little," was all Emma said.

Both of them looked at me as I gave an agreeable nod. Very little changed as none of us had to move. All I had to do was back my hand up ever so slightly. Things had already progressed to the point that my fingers were slick upon being pulled away from Emma's pussy, so I just used that. With the slightest pressure, I placed the slippery pad of one finger against Emma's asshole, and began to rub it in a tiny circle.

Emma stiffened up a bit, her back tensing as she felt it. As she bit her lip in surprise, her eyes went wide with a look that said she was still caught off-guard even though she was the one who requested it. I kept my finger moving, just barely pressing it against her, yet I could feel the texture of her asshole, and also see how perfectly my finger fit into her ass as a whole.

"Is that good?" Emilia asked as she looked at Emma with a saucy grin.

"It's kinda...I don't know..." Emma said as she breathed a bit harder.

She didn't tell me to stop, so I kept rubbing. Then the initial shock wore off as Emilia leaned in to kiss me again. Things progressed as they had before, only now I was playing with Emma's asshole during. I would dip my fingers down to her pussy, rub it until they were wet, and then bring them back. Emma was breathing harder than before, leaning against me with one leg draped over my own to grind her pussy on me. It was as if both sensations were turning her on from different angles. Things progressed more, and just as I was considering pressing my finger in a little bit, Emilia began to shift.