Visiting Emma Watson Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two keep going," Emilia whispered as she batted her eyebrows once.

Emma and I both watched as Emilia sank down in place. She stayed beside me, then simply moved her head into my lap. My cock went into her mouth as she did a slow, sinking motion. As Emilia went down further, she froze her mouth in place, and then began to almost stiffly slide it up and down. I don't know why, but the sight of Emilia's usually expressive face completely still, her usually greedy mouth staying in one position as she sucked it down, made it all the more hot. My body clenched slightly, and without even realizing what I was doing, my fingers tensed up, and the tip of my middle finger pressed into Emma's asshole.

"Ohhhh..." Emma moaned almost silently, breathing directly into my neck.

I froze, leaving my finger inside. Emma didn't object. In fact, she started to grind her pussy on me harder than she had before. Emilia's eyes turned to Emma's ass, seeing my finger inside it, and then nodding slowly with my cock in her mouth.

I pushed forward a little more, the slickness from Emma's pussy making my finger able to dip in deeper with little resistance, despite how amazingly tight I could feel Emma's ass was.

"Is that ok?" I asked Emma in a whisper that was barely audible over the sound of Emilia's mouth.

"Yeah it's...how much is in there?" Emma asked, slightly dazed.

"Not much," I answered truthfully. I was barely up to my first knuckle.

"Keep going," Emma begged in a whisper.

Emma squirmed a little as I pushed my finger up higher, curving it into her asshole and leaving it about halfway in. Emilia watched, her eyes going wider as she continued to bob up and down on my cock as if she was hypnotized. I flexed my finger into Emma a little, not pushing it up higher, but simply testing how she would stretch should things...progress. She simply shuddered a little bit, gasping against my cheek as her mouth moved to my ear.

"Can you do that while you lick my pussy?" Emma urgently whispered.

"Turn around," I answered at once.

Emma raised herself up onto her knees and then began to turn around. I quickly shuffled, lifting my head up and grabbing another pillow from nearby to change the angle of my face. Although at first she had simply gotten onto her knees with her ass pointed at me, I grabbed Emma by the hips and pulled her to move back where I wanted her. She swung one leg over my head, and then, finally, her ass was right where I wanted it. Directly in front of my face.

I started off slow, starting to rub Emma's pussy again, and then letting one finger tease its way back into her asshole. Emma moaned as it went back in, shifting on her knees away from me before coming right back. Then I moved my mouth in, and while keeping the one finger inside her ass, I shoved my face into it and began to drag my tongue across her pussy. Thankfully my ears weren't muffled by Emma's amazing ass, because the moan she let out was simply the tops.

My tongue began to work her pussy faster than I normally would start, because I knew Emma was already thoroughly warmed up and ready for me. I licked down, letting my tongue wrap underneath the curve between her legs and up against her clit, and then I would pull it back. Emma was so wet that I could tease my tongue into her pussy with minimal effort, allowing me to taste as much of her as possible. And all the while I was doing this, my finger continued to slowly pump in and out of her ass.

Then I felt a new sensation below. Emilia had continued to work her mouth the entire time, but with Emma's ass in my face I couldn't see what was happening. Despite my view being blocked, I definitely felt it when Emilia pulled away, and Emma bent down to join her. There was no mistaking the sensation when Emma's lips wrapped around my cock, and she went all the way down until there was no more cock for her to take.

I moaned at that sensation, the noise vibrating directly into Emma's pussy. Then they both went at it, Emma deepthroating my cock and holding it there, and then pulling away for Emilia to hungrily take her turn with a series of low, rapidly sucks as she worked her hand. They took turns several times, and then I felt both mouths go on it at once. No distinction between who was doing what as both sets of lips took it in for quick sucks, and then pulled away as both tongues ran up and down.

I had to lean back, my head momentarily going fuzzy as they both worked it perfectly. I moaned again as I felt both sets of lips kissing the tip, pressing against each other as much as they were my cock. Then their tongues did the same thing, running over the tip as they went for each other. My eyes closed over just from the intensity of the sensation hitting me. Then, when I opened them, Emma's ass was still staring me right in the face.

I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled my finger out, wrapped both arms around Emma's thighs from behind, and then threw my face directly into her ass. Tongue first.

"AHHH-AH! Oh my god..." Emma cried out as she froze.

She didn't move a muscle as I started licking her asshole, she just started breathing like she could barely draw in any air.

"What?" Emilia asked, immediately bringing her tongue back to my cock.

"He's...licking it..." Emma said, the pitch of her voice shifting upward like she was about to moan.

"Do you like it?" Emilia asked, the tease in her voice apparent.

"...yes...yes...I-AH! I do...oooo..." Emma moaned as her voice raised.

"Good..." Emilia said.

Emma's next moan was cut short as Emilia grabbed her by the back of the head and pulled her back down onto my cock. As I kept licking, I felt Emma's mouth sink onto it, sliding all the way down as her next moan was completely cut off. My tongue danced across Emma's asshole as she held it, and then pulled up once to moan again. While she started freely deepthroating up and down, I raised my hand back to her pussy, and inserted one finger. My cock was a flurry of changing sensations as Emma went down deep, and then pulled back while Emilia's tongue licked the shaft. I leaned into it, working my tongue against Emma's ass and starting to pump my fingers into her pussy with my own rhythm.

That only seemed to push Emma closer to the edge even faster.

"UNNNNH...UHHNMYGOD-" Emma cried out before she sank her mouth back down.

I couldn't tell if it was my tongue on her asshole or my fingers in her pussy, but I assumed it was both. Emma slurped at my cock with a frenzied bob of her head, pushing the tip at least part way into her throat each time. But when she pulled away to moan again, I knew it was serious.

"YES! YES!" Emma cried, her lips trying to lock around my cock and failing as she screamed.

Emma moaned louder again as she put her tongue to the tip, but then lost all control. She pushed herself up higher, pressing more of her ass into my face and leaving my cock open. Emilia immediately took over, slurping at my cock in a hurry as she stared at Emma's face. Emma closed her eyes, her mouth curving into a wide smile as she moaned again.

I don't know if Emilia was just that horny that she wanted to seize the opportunity, or if she had a feeling she knew what was going to happen next, and wanted to get hers first. But, as Emma stayed pulled away from my cock, Emilia turned around and straddled it. Her ass sank down, fitting right in the empty space in front of Emma, and Emilia shoved my cock into her pussy as she started riding it reverse cowgirl.

Emilia let out a low moan as I filled her, but that was overtaken by Emma.

"I'mgonnacum...I'm gonna cuuum!" Emma cried, her voice raising to a high, breathy pitch.

Emma's orgasm popped off like it had been building forever, even though we'd had sex multiple times already. I felt her start to shake, her hips vibrating as her legs almost gave out. Her pussy clenched around my fingers, but more importantly, I felt the muscles of her ass start to contract, pulling back and forth against my tongue. The moans she let out as everything took hold filled the entirety of her tiny cottage, and likely bounced into the foothills nearby.

When she was finished, Emma scurried off my face like she had done something wrong. She sat on the bed next to us on her side, her ass pointed away from me as she propped herself up with one arm, and held the other to her chest to catch her breath. Emilia continued to ride my cock, raising her hips and dropping her ass back onto it with slow, deep movements.

"That was..." Emma panted.

"Great?" Emilia asked, smiling as she worked it.

Emma had no answer as she stared into an empty patch on the bed, still breathing heavily.

"I've never cum like that before," Emma said as she shook her head.

Emilia stopped, reaching back with one hand. As she continued to ride my cock, she began to rub one finger on her asshole, and then slid one finger into it.

"An orgasm with something in your ass is an entirely different sensation," Emilia batted her eyebrows as she said it.

Emma's eyebrows raised as well, as if she suddenly had a thought in her head. Emilia and I both saw it, and we were both sure that we recognized that look.

"Did you want to try it?" Emilia asked.

Emma bit her lip as a slightly worried expression came on her face.

"Don't I need to like...practice first?" Emma asked.

Emilia stopped, and leaned back to sit on my cock entirely.

"If he had his finger inside you, honestly that's halfway there already. Did that hurt?" Emilia asked.

"Not...really..." Emma said slowly.

"Then I bet you'd be fine if we had some lube or something," Emilia said, brushing her hair from her face.

Emma bit her lip again, and then shifted on the bed to reach the bedside table. She pulled open a drawer, and in her hand was a clear plastic bottle, half-filled with a clear, slightly thick liquid. Emilia's eyes lit up.

"Oh my god...you naughty girl," Emilia said as she snatched the bottle.

"So...what do we do now?" Emma asked.

I sat up onto my elbows as Emilia turned to look at me, and then Emma turned to do the same. My cock was throbbing inside Emilia's pussy, and I badly wanted more, but the now attainable goal of Emma's ass gave me the willpower needed to let Emilia pull away and get off me.

"Obviously, we should still warm you up first and everything. And you need to be in a comfortable, relaxed position. I'd say lay on your stomach," Emilia instructed in a calm, caring voice, which I chalked up to her accent. She sounded like a schoolteacher.

Emma bit her lip as she slowly turned over and laid flat on her stomach, only keeping her head and shoulders up as she leaned on her arms. The curve of her ass was noticeable and the sudden thought of fucking her prone like that forced me to grab my cock and stroke it a couple times as I shifted to get closer to her.

"The best way to get ready for it is of course to get warmed up first. Things are much easier when you're both into it and relaxed."

Emma ran her hand through her hair, and then looked at Emilia with a tiny smirk.

"So since you just came, perfect," Emilia laughed.

Emilia shifted in place, moving to Emma's other side and sitting next to her waist. One hand snaked down to Emma's thigh, taking it and pulling it aside to spread her legs. Emma's still shining, soaked pussy was waiting, but it wasn't until Emilia grabbed her ass and spread it slightly that I saw her asshole again.

"We're still going to work our way up to it though," Emilia said as her other hand moved.

Her fingers lightly caressed Emma's asshole as she moved them down, instead moving to her pussy.

"And we're going to play with both holes so you get the mix of sensations. That makes it better, too."

"Ok," Emma said with a calm, but giddy sounding anticipation.

I sat on the other side of Emma's ass, and Emilia handed me the lube. We both started off slowly, with me squirting lube onto Emilia's fingers. Even though Emma's pussy didn't need it, Emilia's fingers being slippy would make this all easier. Then I put some on mine, and leaned in to put the tiniest amount on Emma's asshole. By the time my fingers moved on her, Emma was already breathing a little harder from Emilia's fingers playing with her pussy, but when I moved my fingers in and just touched it, she took a deep breath.

"Don't worry, we're going to go veeeery sloooow," Emilia said, her lips exaggerating the words as she said them with a smirk.

My fingers rubbed along Emma's asshole, touching it again in a firm but gentle circle. Emilia's hand came in from the other way, resting on the bed as she rubbed Emma's pussy upward up and down, touching every part of it and lightly slipping two fingers inside her. Emma let out a quiet moan as we continued, and as Emilia's hand got more focused, touching Emma's clit with a slow, forceful pressure, I let one of my fingers ease its way back into her asshole. Emma's feet kicked up a little as it first broke through, but instead of trying to force it out or squirm away, Emma simply giggled.

"That ok?" I asked as I looked at Emma.

"Mhm..." Emma hummed quickly as her legs relaxed back down.

I held my finger where it was for a moment, just barely inside Emma's ass, and then I started to slide it in further. Emma breathed hard, the muscles in her back tensing up even as she kept her ass relaxed. I stopped my finger halfway, and Emilia grabbed the bottle of lube to squirt even more around it, giving me even more slip as I threatened to push it further into Emma's ass.

Only Emilia didn't stop there. She reached over with her one free hand, and squirted a healthy amount of the lube right on the tip of my cock. I was still rock hard from before, and desperate for more, but the break was helping me to not want to cum yet. And then Emilia set the lube down, and grabbed my cock with her hand to stroke it up and down. She squeezed tightly, going all the way from the base and closing her fist over the head before she slid it back down. Then she began to simply work her hand up and down, spinning it each way to make sure the lube was evenly distributed. I moaned quietly as she did, and pushed my finger down farther. Emma moaned the further in it went, but said nothing else. Soon, my finger was gone, all the way inside her.

"Ok maybe she *is* ready," Emilia said with her eyebrows raised in delighted surprise.

I pulled my finger back a little bit, and then eased it down once again. Emma laid flat and took it, moaning slightly as she felt it. Her ass was tight, but this was going well enough that I was confident in what would happen next.

"Do you have any toys you want to try first?" Emilia asked.

Emma shifted slightly, looking at Emilia over her shoulder.

"Eh...no. The lube is just for when I really want to use my fingers hard."

"Oh, hmm," Emilia stopped to think.

"But I mean...I think I can try it," Emma said, turning her head to look at me on her other side.

"Are you sure?" Emilia asked.

Emma bit her lip slightly as she looked back. My finger was still inside her.

"Yeah...this is starting to feel nice," Emma said with a coy grin.

"Well he's definitely ready, too..." Emilia said, working her hand a bit faster to really emphasize the slippery, lubed up noises she was making on my cock.

I pulled my finger out of Emma, watching her tight hole close back up before I could even pull it away completely. Emilia let me go as well, and then shifted to take Emma by the hips.

"Here, this will be better. Give you more control," Emilia explained calmly.

Emma shifted up onto her knees and then onto all fours, her ass up and pointed back at me as I got into position. Emilia grabbed the lube again, and squirted even more on Emma's asshole, to the point that it ran down and began to drip off her already wet pussy.

"That's a lot," Emma giggled.

"Mhm," Emilia said as she ran a finger up Emma's pussy, collecting excess lube and then rubbing it back onto her asshole.

"We're going to start off very...very slowly..." Emilia said in a reassuring voice.

"Ok," Emma agreed, staring straight ahead at the headboard.

Emilia looked up at me, biting her lip as she raised her eyebrows. Then she reached down and grabbed my cock in one hand. The other went to Emma's thick ass, grabbing one side of it and pulling it to give a better look at her asshole. I let Emilia guide me, bringing my cock closer and closer until the tip was touching it. I did nothing, I just stayed in place as Emilia used my cock as a toy and began to rub it up and down Emma's pussy and against her asshole, threatening to shove it into both but not doing it for either.

"Are you ready?" Emilia asked softly.

"Mhm," Emma said with a tiny whisper.

"Deep breath..." Emilia continued.

I watched Emma's shoulders shift as she inhaled, and then Emilia eased me forward. Immediately, despite Emma's ass and my cock being coated in lube, I felt resistance. Then, finally. The tip of my cock pushed through, and I stared down as Emma's asshole wrapped around it. Emma winced as her head shot up, looking at the ceiling as we both held in place.

"Holy FUCK!" Emma said in surprise.

"That ok?" Emilia asked.

"Ohmygod that feels really big..." Emma said quickly, her breath picking up.

"Don't move...let it sit..." Emilia said as she ran her hand up Emma's back.

Emma's head dropped back down as she breathed hard. My cock was absolutely throbbing from Emma's ass clamping down on the tip. I couldn't tell if it was because I was about to cum or if it was just that tight it was throwing off the sensation. We stayed like that for what felt like forever, my pulse quickening as I felt it in my cock.

"Ready for more?" Emilia asked.

Emma turned her head to the side to look at Emilia, allowing me to just barely see her profile. Her eyes looked calm, but needy. Then she nodded. I eased my cock forward with a painfully slow but still forceful push. Enough for my cock to catch the lube and continue to slide into Emma's ass. I had barely gone half an inch when I saw Emma's eyes go wide and her jaw drop open again.

"AH! Ahh..." Emma gasped out.

She reached back with one hand, clasping it onto her ass and attempting to grab my cock. I again stayed right where I was, even as Emma grabbed my shaft in her fingers.

"It *feels* so much thicker like this..." Emma said in a whisper.

"Mmmhmmm," Emilia gave an encouraging hum.

"Once you get it in and get going..." Emilia trailed off as she looked at me.

"...that's when it gets really good."

Emma's fingers clasped around my shaft, making the sensation of my cock throbbing even more intense. Thankfully, she used her own hand to pull me in this time, and allowed a couple more inches to slide into her asshole. She released my shaft as it went in deeper, spreading her fingers into a V-shape instead as my cock slid through them into her.

That was when I felt Emma's hips start to move. I was at first worried she was pulling away, but after she eased herself forward a few inches, almost pulling my cock out of her ass, she brought it right back. Emma gasped again as my cock kept her stretched out, but pushed her hips into it even more, taking in another inch as she went back into position.

"Ah! Fuck!" Emma cried as she froze again.

Her head craned back further as she desperately made eye contact with me. I clamped my hand down on her ass, holding her in place and not letting her move at all.

"Ohh...keep going..." Emma breathed out in a whisper.

I locked eyes with her, holding her hip tightly, and then began to push my cock in again. I eased it forward only a little, and then pulled back, but then I immediately pushed forward again. The tightness of Emma's asshole gripped my cock so powerfully that it was only through the sheer abundance of lube that I was moving inside her at all. Emma's mouth dropped again, slowly. Only after several thrusts was it all the way open, and Emma's eye contact with me wavered as her head dropped back down to the bed.