Visiting Gotham Ch. 06

Story Info
Conclusion to Dean's adventure with the Sirens.
3.4k words
4.2
8.2k
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers

It had been a few days since Harley and Dean had their wild ride in the shower. Selina had left and headed back to Gotham while Ivy and Harley stayed with Dean. Harley was still healing as Dean stayed by her side making sure she had whatever she needed while Ivy checked on her constantly as well.

Dean awoke lying next to Harley who slept a lot due to her injuries. It was strange because he knew who she was and everything she had done over the years. She was a famous psychotic criminal and had even felt the barrel of her gun against his head many times now but seeing her sleeping there next to him because she didn't want him to leave her side it began to make him think about who the real Harley Quinn was under the craziness, and makeup.

The door swung open and he saw Ivy standing there with a worried look on her face. "What is it?" Dean asked confused.

"We have to leave, help me with her," she said as Dean jumped out of bed and scooped Harley up in his arms and followed Ivy out.

He saw blue and red lights reflecting on the windows and he knew they were surrounded. He didn't see Selena anywhere but couldn't worry about that at the moment as Ivy had a look of panic on her face that she was trying to hide from him.

"Take Harley, I will run a distraction!" He said as Ivy looked at him with a confused expression.

"You really think you can get away from us that easily?"

"No seriously, there is a back way out through the manager's office which leads into the alley, there is a sewer where you can get down, not the best way but I don't have any other ideas."

"Why should I believe you?"

"Do you really have a choice?"

"I could just kill you!" Ivy said getting annoyed.

"And waist time, get her out if here, I'll tell them you went a different direction."

"You know I will kill you if you betray us."

"Wait!" Harley said as Ivy helped her stand before she reached out for Dean pulling him close.

Dean wasn't sure what she wanted at first until she pulled him close and planted a kiss on his lips. It went on for a few moments as neither one of them wanted to let go of each other as Ivy stood there feeling a little awkward.

"You won't let me down," Harley said pulling away from him. "Right?"

"Never, now go, quickly!"

They got into the hallway and heard the police officers downstairs. Dean pointed Ivy to the manager's office and then turned towards the voices. Ivy took Harley down the hall as Dean went down towards the police in a hurry. They took out their guns and pointed them at him not sure who he was or what he was doing at first.

"Oh thank god you're here," he said panting. "They just escaped through the balcony, jumping to the other rooftop." A few of the men ran outside while the officer he spoke to cuffed Dean. "What are you...."

"You're coming with us, got some questions for you downtown Dean," he said as Dean suddenly realized that they knew who he was.

He didn't think Selina would have ratted them out, but he also didn't know her that well either. He was more worried about Harley at the moment hoping Ivy was able to escape with her and get her to safety. He still wasn't sure why he was so protective of her, after everything they had done he still had a soft spot for her.

He stayed in the interrogation room for a long time. When someone finally came in they fed him the usual riot act, played good cop and bad cop while trying to get information out of him. He thought it was kind of funny like he was in a TV show or old comic book. He told them the same story each time and they, of course, didn't believe him.

"Ever since you were kidnapped by Harley you have been in contact with her haven't you?" One of the officers asked.

"What.... No, I...."

"Here is a picture of her and Ivy at the Hotel you were staying at, and then they just happened to know where you lived as well?"

Dean was suddenly sure he was screwed. No matter what he said they would never believe any of it anyway so he decided to just keep his mouth shut and say nothing as they threw him a cell for days.

After about a week by his count, he was sitting in his cell when the door suddenly opened. There was a man in a suit and a police officer standing there who motioned for him to go with them. He was a little confused but he got up and followed the two men who brought him into an office where they told him he was free to go.

"Wait, what?" He asked wondering what had happened.

"We caught Ivy and Harley," the man in the suit said. "Ivy told us how she used her chemicals to control you and even make you lie for her, it's a trick she has used on many men in the past, but they both insisted that you were innocent and we found traces of a strange substance in your bloodstream that we have seen before."

"So, I am free to go?"

"Yes sir, we may have some follow up questions later but for now you can go, sorry about all the trouble," he continued to say as they brought in his clothes and other belongings. "Just do yourself a favor, next time you want to date, stay away from the Gotham City Sirens."

Dean chuckled a little at the man's joke as he was escorted outside very confused. He signed a few papers and then was shown the door wondering why Ivy would vouch for him like that. He was now a little scared for his life wondering when her or one of her men were going to come for him.

----------

It had been about two years since that night where Harley and Ivy escaped from his apartment. Dean had found a new place to live and had also found a new job as he was doing alright for himself. He was single and still thought about Harley every now and then as during the last few years he had watched a lot of news.

After he had been released he had found out that Ivy and Harley were caught outside of town. Harleys injuries were too severe to keep going and unfortunately, it lead to their capture. Every time there was something on the news about either of them he was glued to his TV watching and listening to everything.

About a year ago the Joker had died in some sort of accident. Batman was involved but the whole story was never released. It wasn't until recently he was curious because after the Jokers death and a lot of therapy Harley was apparently being released back into society. There was an interview with her and she truly seemed like she was finally in a good place in her life.

"Good for her," he said out loud feeling happy that maybe she could have a normal life now.

Ivy had escaped Arkham a long time ago which always had him a little nervous. He thought she would come for him at some point but she had seemed to fall off the grid completely to the point nobody seemed to know where she was. He also heard rumors of Salena Kyle possibly being engaged to Bruce Wayne which he figured was a scam she was pulling but after the night he spent with her he almost envied the billionaire a little.

After a few days, Dean was at the grocery store getting his meals for the week. It was rather quiet in the store as he had gotten out of work late so it was already night time. He only needed a few more things when in the next aisle he heard a voice that made him stop in his tracks.

"Smash!" He heard what sounded like a glass jar shatter before he heard a woman's voice say: "Dammit!'

"It can't be?" He said to himself as he walked to the end of the aisle and looked around the corner.

There was a blonde woman wearing what looked like a red business looking dress. A worker had come over and started cleaning up what appeared to be a broken jar of pickles as the woman apologized over and over again saying she would pay for it as the man just smiled and told her it was okay.

Dean was frozen with both curiosity and fear as he knew that voice all too well. "It couldn't be?" He said to himself but he knew deep down it was.

Unsure why he was doing it he began to walk down the aisle towards her. He knew in his mind this was a terrible idea but his curiosity was getting the better of him. His heart was racing a mile a minute as he got closer and closer to the woman as she was watching the young man clean up the mess she made.

"Ahem, Harley?" He said as the woman suddenly stood up straight as if shocked to hear his voice.

She slowly turned around to face him and Dean knew it was her. She didn't have the makeup on her anymore which he remembered all too well but she was actually very stunning without it. Her eyes were wide as she stared at him as if she was just as nervous as he was.

"What are............. hi!" She said with a smile.

"Um... hi?" He said as they both stood there awkwardly not sure how to react. "You look great, glad you are a free woman and all."

"Dean....... look I......... I'm sorry, about everything."

"No need to apologize, I was um....... sorry to hear you........"

"Got caught?"

"Well, yeah."

"It worked out for the best though."

"I have to thank you too."

"For what?" She asked confused.

"For you and Ivy clearing my name, you didn't have to do that."

"I insisted, I mean, we had some fun together, didn't we?" She asked almost nervous for his answer.

"Well, yeah, I guess we did," he said with a smile as it seemed absurd to say.

"Let me make you dinner!" She said getting excited for a second.

"What?"

"Please, I am trying really hard to get back into normal life, just as friends, please let me try!"

"Well I....... sure, why not," he said a little nervously.

"Great, how about tonight, I am making Spaghetti?"

"Tonight, it's already...." he said looking down at his watch.

"Please!"

"Oh what the hell," he said with a smile.

"Great, I am a great cook, just you wait and see," she said taking him by the arm as they headed for the register.

He followed her back to her apartment which was small but was pretty nice all things considered. She cooked the pasta telling him she didn't need any help but it was obvious she wasn't sure what she was doing. When dinner was finally ready there were a few crunchy pieces in the mix but he did nothing but compliment her meal as she smiled and got really excited at his compliments.

After a little while, they retreated to the couch in her little living room. She had gotten a very nice bottle of wine which they shared as she brought him a glass before they sat there just chatting away about nonsense. He had almost forgotten who she was and was just seeing this spunky woman in front of him trying very hard to put her life back together.

"So um...... heard from Ivy at all?" He asked before taking a sip of his wine.

"Oh um..... she....."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have....."

"No no, it's fine, I mean, she still means a lot to me, she has always been there for me."

"Really?"

"Yeah, she was the one that got me away from Mr. J........ Joker, and she has always been a great friend."

"She was very protective of you, back when....."

"I know we are criminals, but we are more than that, more than what the news say's about us."

"I know, I feel I got to see that side of you, a few times."

"I feel so bad for everything, I mean I kidnapped you, then seduced you, then tracked you down with Ivy before we had our way with you again, used you to try to get Batgirl, then show up at your home and......"

"Yeah, it was a bit wild and crazy...." he said trying to hide his arousal thinking about it.

"Then there was the shower, where I had a gun to your head," she said as she slid a little closer to him. "It was loaded, no safety, I could have killed you."

"Yeah, but you didn't."

"I didn't want to."

"Why?"

She sat there for a moment as he waited for her to answer but before she said anything she suddenly lunged at him pressing her lips to his and straddling his lap. Dean did nothing to resist as he knew this had been on both their minds since they met at the store. There was a raw passion between them as their lips explored each other before he moved on to her neck.

She let out a high pitch whine that sounds like the old Harley he knew and it just turned him on even more. He pulled off her shirt seeing her amazing perky breasts in front of his face again before taking her nipples into his mouth teasing them with his tongue and sucking on them as she bit her lip and moaned even more.

It wasn't long before they began tearing off the rest of their clothes off. In the back of Dean's mind, he asked himself what he was doing which he seemed to ask a lot of himself since he met her but there was just something about her that he couldn't resist. It was more like an addiction than anything else, or at least that was what he told himself. He cared for her but didn't even know why as she had kidnapped him and put a gun to his head more than once but every time they embraced in passion it just felt right.

Pushing her down onto the couch she looked up at him with a devilish grin as he pulled off her pants. He began to gently kiss her stomach as he worked his way down towards her panties. Hearing her moans just aroused him more as his fingers slid under the straps on her hips and slid off her cotton underwear before he began teasing her clit.

As her moans grew louder he began to hear more Harley Quinn and less Harleen Quinzel. Since he ran into her in the store she had seemingly been trying to talk more normal as if suppressing her darker half but hearing her emerge as this got him even more turned on as he continued to tease her slit with his tongue.

"Oh fuck!" She moaned with Deans face between her legs.

She missed him so much more than she wanted to admit out loud. Dean didn't know it at the time but she knew where he was and exactly where to find him. It was what she wanted to moment she was released and now that she had him she wasn't letting him go again.

"Come here," she said grabbing him by his hair and pulling his lips off of her dripping pussy.

Dean felt a little weird all of a sudden but wasn't thinking much of it at the time as Harley pushed him back against the couch. Getting up and turning towards him standing there naked he could see the scar on her side from where he had sewed her up years ago. Noticing him looking at it she smiled before getting down on her knees in front of him.

"I never properly thanked you for that, for taking care of me, and for helping me escape."

"It was my pleasure."

"Funny you should use that term," she said unzipping his pants and sliding down his underwear to see his cock hard and sticking up in the air. "Did you miss me?" She asked as she gently stroked him with her finger.

"I did, very much."

"I missed you too, that's why I came to find you."

"Wait..... You knew where I was?"

"Of course I did, does that bother you?" She said still stroking his member.

"Not at all...." He said breathing heavily as she continued to tease him.

"I'm a free woman now, and Mr J is dead, so we can do whatever we want."

Dean was still feeling a little light headed but just assumed it was the wine as she continued to pleasure him. She leaned down and began to lightly touch his cock with her tongue which made his whole body jerk. He knew how good she was and even though she had just told him she had been stalking him for a while he didn't care as he just wanted to be with her no matter how crazy it was.

She suddenly engulfed his cock with her lips sucking on in as he tilted his head back. It felt so good but for a second he thought he heard someone laughing. It was mild at first but would come back every few seconds.

"Did you....... Shit....... Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?" She asked releasing his cock for a moment.

"It sounds like........ Fuck that feels........ Laughing?"

"Don't worry Babe, it'll pass soon," she said giving his cock a few more strokes before climbing up towards him and impaling herself on his aching member. "Now fuck me like the crazy bitch that I am!" She said in her full Harley Quinn accent as she began to move her hips milking his cock.

Dean grabbed her by the waist and turned her over laying her down on the couch as he thrust himself into her. She pulled him in tasting his lips and wrapping her legs around his waist as he continued to fuck her as hard as he could. He still could hear laughing which was very strange but he was trying to focus on the beautiful woman beneath him begging for more.

Harley suddenly rolled him over to the floor landing on top of him. She arched her back and continued to ride his cock squealing like a banshee before she looked down seeing Dean with a big smile on his face. He didn't realize he was doing it but the laughing was getting louder and louder which he now realized was inside his head.

"What....... Haha!........ What did you...... Do to me?" He said as he began laughing hysterically.

"Just an extra ingredient in your wine, don't worry puddin, you and I are gonna have so much fun together," she said as she grabbed her pants and pulled out what looked like lipstick as she continued to bounce up and down on his cock. She began putting the red makeup around his mouth making his smile red as he continued to laugh. "That's better, you and I belong together Dean, just you and me, you wanted this didn't you?"

"I want....... Hahaha, I want you!"

"I am all yours, now let me finish you off!"

Dean was still laughing as Harley continued to milk his cock between her legs. The sex felt amazing but he couldn't stop laughing but he slid his hands up her stomach before cupping her breasts. He pulled himself up and sucked on her nipples still laughing in between as he felt his cock begin to twitch. Her moans grew louder as he couldn't hold on much longer and within seconds he finally blew his load into her as she screamed out while she also climaxed on top of him.

Covered in sweat she looked down at him, her skin glistened beautifully as she had just a sick smile on her face with smudged red lipstick after kissing him. Dean continued to laugh uncontrollably into the night as even people on the street below could hear it for the next few hours. On top of that, they could hear a woman moaning louder and louder as she fucked him over and over again driving him insane with her mix of chemicals and pleasure.

maestro84
maestro84
1,680 Followers