All Comments on 'Visiting Gotham Ch. 06'

by maestro84

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
chipmonk9chipmonk9almost 5 years ago
....pudding

Intresting twist at end, but also felt more like an open endding then a true endding

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
wierd

Huh?

Kind of a weird, twisted ending. Unexpected, but still, it does make a certain level of sense. I do feel a little bad for the guy, being forcibly turned into Joker 2.0. (even if he DOES get to bang Harley Quinn from now on)

My only real complaints about this one was; A) it was/felt rather short, B) I waited something like 2 years(?) for it, C) it apparently is the FINAL installment! (and I was really enjoying this story & was hoping for more)

Otherwise, great work!

(Apparently even my complaints are mostly complimenting.)

maestro84maestro84almost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

When I started this story I had a bunch of ideas but then got shut down by a lot of rules that the site has about how we can use copyrighted characters and it made me have to go in a different direction. The ending was always going to be like that with him running into her years later after she had been labeled as "sane" and released. Whether or not he becomes the actual new joker is up for interpretation, he was kind to her and the Joker was not so I doubt she would want him to be exactly like he was. Either way I am glad you liked it, wished I could have done more with it but It needed an ending even it was a bit rushed.

JustineDuMondeJustineDuMondeover 4 years ago

I enjoyed the series, but the ending feels wrong. She escaped Joker, breaking his nose, found a relationship with Ivy. I could see her deciding she's in love with Dean after all that happened, but turning him into Joker? Like I said, it feels wrong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermaestro84@maestro84
Have a lot of strange fantasies, just throwing them out there for others to enjoy. Also I know my Grammar isn't perfect and I an constantly trying to improve it. Also to help because the site organizes my stories in a confusing way. Mood slime: to read the series in order it...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES