Visiting My Mormon Friend 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Mr. Cody. I really need this. I've been a horny mess for this whole semester. None of the guys in my classes will ever make a move, they are all so busy. I promise you I will not tell Amy or Kelly about it. Can you please just do this for a poor woman in need?" She was really pouring on the guilt now.

"Fine, I'll help you out. We need to be quiet though. These walls are pretty thin."

"You won't regret it sir." back to her bubbly self she went back to sit on her bed.

"OK, So how do we do this? Do I start kissing you first?" Hannah was really anxious now. She had no idea what to do, she just knew she wanted to do it. Badly. I stepped to her bed and put my hands on her knees. Traced my fingers up her thighs and went right for the button of her cutoff shorts. "Or you could just to that..." She opened her mouth to talk again but I put my finger over her mouth.

I unclasped the button fly of her the cutoff shorts and slowly slid the zipper down tooth by tooth delaying to build her anticipation. Once I reached the bottom I grabbed the bottom of the short legs with my fingers and slid the shorts down slowly revealing her creamy white thighs. She was wearing cotton hip hugging panties of the casual variety.

Once the shorts passed her knees she kicked her legs to remove them quickly, lifted her hips and drove her thumbs along her hips to quickly remove her panties. She was a redhead all right. The curly red hairs were shorter than au natural showing that she did do some maintenance down there. It was in a triangle pointing toward her sex and completely bare from the pubis down.

Hannah slowly opened her legs to reveal the completely bare undercarriage. Her lips were pinkish red and her inner labia protruded just a bit. As she spread her legs further the flower bloomed showing her wetness inside.

It was a very different look than I had experienced before. More red hues and of course the skin was alabaster. She was in a trance staring at me as I inspected her folds with my eyes. I moved forward and again placed my hands on her knees. This time encouraging them to spread wider. Then I placed kisses on her inner thighs stepping inward with each one.

She was squirming under me as I moved. Before I got to the centerpiece of the fountain she peeled off her shirt and bra to reveal her bright red erasers against pale pink nipples which were noticeably redder than the adjacent skin standing proudly and begging for attention.

She took that work into her own hands and started pinching her nipples again before I reached her sex. The lubrication was now flowing much more and with ragged breath she said "lick me now, please"

I obliged, licking first up and down her outer lips and circling to the inner lips. Hannah was already breathing more rapidly.

My tongue continued spiraling closer to her rose bud and when it reached the target she let out a long drawn out moan. I reached up with my hand to cover her mouth. She nodded understanding my effort to quiet her and took her hand away from tweaking her nipples to replace my hand with her own.

With one tit bare I reached up and groped the minimal bosom that she had while pinching the protruding nipple. This wasn't going to take long with how aroused she was and how quickly it had happened.

My strumming of her sex instrument had been gentle to this point. It was time to ramp it up.

I flattened my tongue and lapped up and down pressing firmly on her clit. It was hard enough that I felt the bump as I raked my tongue back and forth. She was gasping at this treatment and her free hand was grasping for any nearby linens she could get a hold of. I changed the pace a few times from slower to faster as she continued to squirm and flail her body.

The moan of her erupting orgasm was muffled only by the hand over her mouth. Her whole body went stiff and quaked alternating back and forth for almost a minute while squeezing my head like a vice and spewing out a tremendous amount of ejaculate on my tongue and dripping down her taint and ass.

I slowed my licking and she went limp. Her hand was still over her mouth and the other held a fistful of bedding with white knuckles. My tongue was still on her pussy but moving slowly and paying attention now to her outer lips where she was less sensitive. She looked down at me transfixed, 'job was done and done well, why was I still down there? Did I know something that she didn't? I knew she would cum again if I kept going. "Want another one?" I asked.

This question was confusing to Hanna in the euphoric fog of her post climax brain. However, she knew that whatever I was doing felt amazing and if I was offering more, she wanted it. All she could muster was "Uh Huh" through her still muffled hand.

To Hannah's great surprise, after another minute of his gentle licking her arousal was rapidly growing again. She had never had more than one orgasm before and this was happening so fast. It was like I had a cheat code for her body and he was mashing the button repeatedly.

I sensed the increasing arousal and focused again on her burning clit this time flicking my tongue back and forth across it quickly. Like a bolt of lightning again this orgasm overcame her. It didn't last as long but the intensity was obvious and again her body shook violently. Her hand squeezing tight again on the bed sheets and her moaning was in labored breaths.

When I finally detached my tongue from her sex a thick string of orgasmic juices stretched from my tongue. Her eyes on me looked as shocked as a wild animal viewing a predator. She saw the stretched juices on my tongue and reached down to feel her sensitive sex. She shuddered at the touch at first then pulled her fingers away in awe of the product produced by her flowing juices. Looking back at me in wonder "Incredible! You are incredible!" with a giggle.

"I didn't even know I could do that, look at all of this juice! Is that all from me!" She came down from the high in a hurry and now was analyzing it like a science experiment. Mumbling nonsensically I stood up and got the hoodie, pulled it over my head and headed for the door. "Wait, do you want me to take care of you?" Hannah pleaded.

"No time for that, I was only supposed to be going to the car to get things ready, besides you and Clara get me all day tomorrow. When should I meet you girls for the hike?

"Right," Hannah just remembered the constraints this session had had. "How about 10 AM. Less people would see you then. "

"Ok, see you at 10. Get some sleep and I'll see you in the morning." I turned and left the room but went not back to Kelly's room but to the bathroom at the end of the hall. I had to clean the pungent perfume of Hannah's pussy off my face. She was definitely going to need some fresh blankets after the puddle that had flowed out of her across my face and onto her bed.

Here I was again in the same bathroom as last night. Did I dare to shower? I decided against it and instead was going for a thorough face cleansing. With my eyes closed and handfuls of water being washed across my face I heard the door to the bathroom opened again and I froze. Was it Amy? The hood of the sweatshirt was still over my head. How was I going to get out it this one if it wasn't one of the 4 girls I did know that lived on this floor.

"Hey mystery man." I recognized the voice immediately. It was Clara. "Fancy that running into you here. You had better be glad it was me not someone else." I exhaled the entire contents of my lungs in relief. I looked up finally. Clara was wearing a posh white bath robe tied around the waist and was carrying a little basket of bathroom accessories in one hand and a towel in the other. "Hey Clara, yeah I just can't seem to get myself out of trouble can I" I joked.

"No you cannot. The purity police do exist around here and you better be careful." She turned back and locked the bathroom door.

"Wait that's not a real thing is it?" I genuinely didn't know. "Also, did you just lock the door?"

Clara walked over to me and in a gotcha tone said, "You forgot your towel again mystery man." She lifted her arm with the towel on it. "You can use mine, but you owe me."

"Thanks, I wasn't planning on showering today but maybe I should." As I said it I remembered that the shower had no partitions and she had just locked the door.

"Good, and I can get to see the half of you I didn't see yesterday... You do owe me after all." Holy shit she wanted to see me naked! I hesitated a moment to see if she was testing me but her expression didn't change.

"OK, but it has to be quick, someone is expecting me back and I don't want to be late." She nodded. I started peeling off my clothes as she idly started her nightly makeup removal routine. With the sweatshirt over my head I stared chatting. "Oh, did you hear that I will be joining you and Hannah for your hike tomorrow?"

"Huh, what hike?" Clara asked.

"Kelly has to go do some field testing thing and Hannah offered for you and her to take me out on the hike you were planning instead of me just sitting around all day waiting." I had removed the sweatshirt and my shirt and was starting on the pants.

"Hannah hasn't mentioned anything about a hike to me." My gut sank a bit and I froze. What was she planning then. Maybe a backup plan if she hadn't got me to go through with it tonight? She really was quite desperate and I felt a little bad for her as I was piecing the picture together.

"Uh oh, what is she planning for you. Maybe you do need me to come along to keep you safe," she said with a grin. "What time are you meeting her? And where?"

"10 AM in the parking lot. Hannah seems a bit manipulative." I confessed to her.

"You think? That girl would do anything to be alone with a boy. She is as boy crazy as they come" Clara paused and looked over at me again. "Aren't you supposed to be showering"

"Oh yeah," I dropped my pants and my flaccid dick sprung free. I was no monster but a respectable size and Clara was staring right at it.

"Wow, is that big?" Clara was suddenly very interested. She stopped what she was doing to size me up. "I've never seen one in real life before."

"You're kidding, right? A girl as pretty as you... never? How is that possible?"

"Purity police" she said it like she had said those words thousands of times before.

"You poor girls really do have it rough don't you." I walked over to the shower and turned on the water. Rinsing my body quickly from head to toe. She stood and watched my motions until I turned off the water only a minute or two later.

"That's it? Do all boys shower for only a few minutes?" I think Clara was equally surprised and disappointed that her show ended so quickly.

"Ones with curfew's do." I walked over and reached out to grab the towel off the countertop. She put her hand on top of it, I just stood there while she got a proper full ogle looking up and down my whole body. From her expression and the smile that grew across her face, she was clearly impressed with my physique.

"Curfew's we know all about." She turned back to the mirror and continued with her facial cleaning while still watching as I dried off and got dressed.

I finished putting my clothes back ona and headed for the door. "See you tomorrow morning Clara?" I questioned.

"I'll be there, mystery man."

"Oh, by the way thanks for the towel."

"My pleasure" she said with obvious connotations.

I unlocked the door and made my way down the hallway without incident. Walking past Hannah's door I heard a hair dryer. Was she trying to dry her sheets? I chuckled to myself. When I got to Kelly's room I gently knocked on the door and she opened it.

"Took you long enough." Kelly said not so much in anger but out of concern.

"How long was I gone?" I asked, it had felt like way too long but I genuinely had no idea.

"45 minutes." wow I really had thought it was longer than that actually. A lot had happened in that 45 minutes. I was working out an excuse in my head as I was walking down the hallway expecting it was longer.

"It took me forever to find all my hiking stuff stashed in my car but I finally found it all, put my pack together with everything I should need in it plus bought some water from the vending machine for tomorrow." Not bad I thought to myself. Sort of took the heat off of me while also pointing that abandoning me tomorrow caused my absence.

"Yeah, I really am sorry about that. I checked the rest of my schedule and I for sure don't have any other things going on this week. I need to leave at 8am to get there on time and will be back around 6:00pm. Did you work everything out with Hannah?"

"Yeah I will be meeting her and Clara (I said with confidence) at 10 am downstairs to go hiking." I still wasn't sure if we would be doing any hiking but was glad that I had run into Clara to at least now have confidence that it would be both of them.

"OK, Please call me if you have any trouble. If I get back earlier I will let you know. We should get to bed, I need to wake up early." I nodded. We got to bed and hit the light.

My mind was racing about what was going to happen tomorrow with Hannah and Clara. I knew Hannah was going to be on me like a cheap suit but Clara was a bit more of a mystery.

12