All Comments on 'Visiting My Sister'

by Dereks_Erotic_Diary

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
cageysea9725cageysea9725about 2 years ago

Sexual assault is not sexy. His intention was to assault his sister without consent, so it doesn't matter that she thought it was good, or if she was actually awake during all of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don't write conversations as one paragraph. The general rule is that when the character talking changes, start a new paragraph. By a rough estimate, the paragraph starting with "Pulling out 2 glasses..." is really 6.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story , shitty brother though .

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Well seems the sister is on board with his perverted actions. Needs a 2nd chapter. I liked the story.

Axel7Axel7about 2 years ago

"Visiting my sister while she sleeps to molest her"

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlabout 2 years ago

What a surprise ending. I wondered if this was going to be a grown up “Chester the Molester” story, but her acknowledging him bailed it. Now, with a big brute of a husband , what’s next?

To some of these puritans horror, some people have open marriages. Gasp! I can’t let it go.

What kind of arrogant self deluded ass hole frequents an incest story web site, then gets all moralistic on authors?! I know! I bet you are the same people who lie, cheat, steal all six days then jump up Sunday morning and go to church, aren’t you? Most of those “churches” are the first thing a returning Messiah would cast into rhe fires of eternal damnation, because they are full of pathetic hypocrites like you who can’t see how completely hollow you look bitching about morals on an incest site!

Me? Oh other than the required funerals and weddings I haven’t set foot in one of those hypocrite clubs since 1974. I finally manned up and told the parents if you want me to leave your home I will, but I am so fed up with your imaginary friend and the pack of thieves who sit there like they think they are respectable people because they stop screwing everyone for an hour a week.

Well, that was a bit off topic. The story was interesting, kept my attention as I didn’t know where we were headed, and still am not certain. So I am following you because i do want to see where this goes. Thanks for interesting. Oh, and even if nobody else did, I read the disclosure that this is all fictional!

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlabout 2 years ago

That anonymous 12 days ago just rips me up!

Yeah! where are all those straight god fearing, tea drinking brother fuckers and sister pokers?! How can they expect a church going person to read about incest and sodomy if they have a glass of wine in their hand?! What is the world coming to???

ROTFLMAO!, Some of those comments would be better than the stories if it wasn’t for one thing..,…I think they actually mean it.

bshell47bshell47about 2 years ago

AWESOME story!

Delicious taste

Can’t wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You can be moralistic about siblingcest thought. Considering the fact that it can be categorized as ultimate assortative mating aka healthy relationship. And it’s not a grave sin

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Very disappointed that there was no nonconsent trigger warning before the story started. The guy raped his sister in this story. 2/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous